Sixty-two

Why Do I Love You, Again?

How Is Everyone so Smooth?

 

This is trash.. Don't even question its existence. Just wanted to show everyone what they could be doing inside the dungeon..

Narrator's Point of View

Shivering, Heesun kept on walking onwards to school with her hands rubbing on to her arms. It was the last week of November and it was snowing. And she doesn't like it when it's snowing because it matches her all-the-time personality, freaking cold. 

Even though she had a large coat on top of her coat, she was still cold. Yo dawg (omg stop). Luckily, not long enough, she finally reached the dungeon. A place where heaters are non-existent. "Morning, guys," she greeted the other people there that seemed weird to her. No, really. The folks greeted her back with either a nod or a good morning, too.

"Aren't you guys cold?" she stepped inside the room and sighed inwardly, "Oh, my gosh. Heaven." Apparently, the room was warm. Bambam looked at her weirdly, "Was that inappropriate, or not?" It appears that the boy took her expression in the wrong way. She frowned for his foul mind as she was taking off her coat and her other coat, "I was expressing my happiness for I found this room warm. They actually have souls now?"

"Fortunately," Haeun answered, pushing her glasses upward, "Now that it clearly shows that it's snowing," not even looking up from her book. "Sushi!" And a hug from behind was commenced. Not even looking behind her, she already knew who it was, "Alright, who gave this guy crack?"

"I," Haeun rose up her hand, finally looking at their faces, "He wanted one of the snacks that I was eating earlier and I forgot to tell him that it had a lot of sugar in it." Oh. "Don't believe her, Hee," Bambam then protested with a frown. He looked adorable, tbh, "She did it on purpose." Even, I don't know who to believe.

"No, I didn't," Haeun said, uninterested, with a blank face. Alright, we now know who lied. "Really, look at that face," Bambam then pointed directly at Haeun's face, "Does that look convincing to you?! Does it?!" He over reacts too much, I take it back. "Alright, shut up," formalities, I'm try'na put the world into peace here (thug life), or so Heesun thought, "I choose to not believe in either of you because you are not Gods and Goddesses so Jungkook-ssi let go of me, you're try'na kill me."

She heard him whimper a little when he decided to obey her. I have a lot of things to worry about so I'll deal with you later, you barbarian, or so she thought. She went to a chair that was close to the heater. Yes, let the heat flow right through you. That sounded disgusting but she honestly doesn't care. And talk about dogs, Jungkook apparently followed the girl all the way there and took a seat in front of her.

"You still cold, Hee?" Bambam asked her, who answered, "Not anymore. Since you're here beside me, I feel warm," which caught everyone's attention. There was utterly no one beside her. It could be Myungsoo because he's beside her only a few feet away. It can be Jungkook, too, since she's her boyfriend of course but it can be Bambam too, you know, since he's the one who asked her first. But curiousity kills so Haeun asked, "Who are you talking, too?" And the answer was beyond all of them which made silence,

"The heater."

She had infinite love for the heater.

"You thought that it was either the three of you guys, huh?" Haeun suddenly snickered, "Well, no, sorry to crush your hopes and dreams but Heesun looks like she wants to have ual with the heater." Probably the most accurate and disturbing statement of all time! "She's starting to become like Taehyung, send help," she added.

 

~~~~

 

The room was completely quiet. No one was talking at all that all they should probably hear was the annoying 'eeng' noises of the heater.

Haeun, Bambam and Myungsoo are playing a game of chess because surprisingly, Bambam bothered to bring one to school. Meanwhile on the other side of the room, we can see Heesun reading the book that silver-haired brother gave her as her boyfriend was just staring at her in silence. She didn't feel bothered at all. She was pretty much used to it.

"Checkmate," Myungsoo said as he hit a piece with his knight. "Man, Bambam, you ," said Haeun, who had won earlier and apparently, Bambam hasn't won yet. The said loosing boy ruffled his hair in irritation and said calmly, "Another game." The other ones sighed and did what was said since they didn't have anything better to do anyway.

Heesun, on the other hand, seemed to be distracted by the noise of the other side so she had to ask, "Hey, guys, where are the principals? I haven't seen them lately." Bambam shrugged while Myungsoo answered, "Mr. Lee told me that they need to have a vacation somewhat. I think something happened yesterday." Indeed, or so Heesun thought, and it involves a name called Kim Taehyung. She was so sure about it.

"I bet they're having a blast right now, if you know what I mean," Bambam then wiggled his eyebrows which made his best friend look at him in disbelief, "I can't believe I actually befriended you." He frowned, "That's just mean, Hee." She looked back to her book and chuckled, before she could just notice the boy in front of her, "Stop staring, I might melt."

The boy that is name after a bread pastry giggled and reached up to pinch the girl's cheek. She would just frown and back away a little.

"Why is she like that when she knows he ate chocolate? Isn't she even thankful that he's being sweet?"

"It's because he annoys her too much. So, when you see her annoyed it only means that he ate chocolate."

"Your answer was really not the right one. How are you even the valedictorian?"

"Not to ruin your conversation but your voices are too loud and there's no doubt that they'll hear you, especially Heesun."

Thank you, Myungsoo, for saving their lives. Bambam and Haeun could just feel the dark tension wrapping around Heesun's atmosphere. They could even see Jungkook shivering because of the darkness. However, now, Heesun knows the reason for her boyfriend's impossible state right now. The two planned this. She could sense the impossibleness inside this room.

She's like a supernatural muthain' human being.

Heesun then didn't even mind all of the people around her and continued reading on her book, she was already in the middle of chapter one. She feels superior already, "Oh, yeah. Guys, I have a question." The others turned to her. "What if you're given a chance to be in a world that you want with the other people or characters you like? With all the different things that our world doesn't have but that world does? With supernatural things and such? But the downside of it, you'll never find love."

They got silenced for a second there. "Hee," then called Haeun, "Has the book gotten inside your brain or something?" Heesun chuckled and shook her head. "Well, hey," then Bambam nonchalantly answered, "It's not like love with never find you anyway." Everyone applauded at the boy's answer but typical Haeun, irked, "Oh, my god, dude. You stop that." 

"Right, I almost forgot!" He finally spoke. Jungkook sat up from laying his head on his arms that was placed on the table, get it? "I remember this happened yesterday when Haeun moved in our house..."

 

A VIVID MEMORY OF THE PAST

Jungkook was just silently sitting on the couch as he was watching his cousin while sipping on a cup of coffee in concern. Haeun was also silent; she was looking out of the window with her chin on the palm of her hand, looking like she needed some time to think about her past life choices because of regret.

The boy couldn't grasp the reason why she was being like that, it was the first time for him to see her this gloomy. She seemed like someone who broke up with her boyfriend but she was a person who wasn't even interested of having one. So what was the problem, even?

And then some piano music was heard. He watched how her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, as she was slowly sitting up, as her hand was slowly holding on the window sill. Haeun turned to Jungkook and asked, "Isn't that 'My heart will go on'?" Jungkook just shrugged because he wasn't even paying attention to the music. He was more amused on how his cousin was swaying with the melody. He would want to record her doing that but he didn't want to waste a moment not watching this kind of stupidity.

Haeun then stood up from the chair and opened the window with all of her might and shouted, "Jack!"And both of the cousins heard footsteps running towards where they are with a shout, "Rose!" The two looked at each other with devastated faces. Jungkook asked, "Eun, what the heck did you do?!" Haeun panicked, "I don't know, don't ask me difficult questions!" 

ENOUGH OF THIS.

 

"Seriously, Haeun, what the heck did you do?" Bambam then asked the said girl with a disgusted look on his face. She panicked, "How am I supposed to know?!" Heesun then giggled, "I wish the two of you met each other. I could really ship you guys!" Haeun was about to say a disappointed no but Myungsoo cut her off, "You wouldn't want that to sail since it will eventually sink."

The youngest out of all of them pouted and said, "You're such a party-pooper."

And so everyone went back to their business which results to peace and quiet. This went on for exactly fifteen minutes and because he didn't really have anything to do, Jungkook was fast asleep. And because she was in need, Heesun ruffled his hair to make him wake up, "Oppa, I have a question." The boy sat straightly and rubbed his eyes to make himself wake up. "What's solipsism?" she asked in a soft voice.

Before he could even answer, the girl giggled, "What?" The girl contiued to giggle, "You're lips look a lot like Namjoon oppa's at the time being. No big deal." His eyes widened, "Huh?" and cupped his mouth, "Is it swollen?" The girl shook her head, still laughing, "It's not swollen, it's puffy," but only worsen when the boy pointed out, "That's the same thing, Hee."

"Solipsism!" Haeun shouted in the middle of the younger's laugh that made her sit up straight while covering her cackling mouth. "It's a belief where everything around you are all created by your mind," Haeun answered for her cousin and she seems annoyed by all the giggles and little conversations that the two had. "Oh. Thanks, unnie!" Heesun said. Jungkook was just silently cursing his cousin in his head. He, too, knew the answer. His girlfriend just had to cut him off. Well, payback time.

"You know, Hee," Jungkook said with his chin rested on his palm, looking straightly at the girl. Heesun then looked at him back with an innocent expression. "If everything around me are all made up by my mind, then you're the best thing I've ever come up with." The expression remained and she was speechless. She couldn't even blink. 

"Heeshunie's face is the definition of what I am eating right now," Bambam pointed out, as he was chewing on a red velvet cupcake. Heesun chewed her lower lip, "What the heck is the problem here?" The boy in front of her only shrugged, "Your beauty, maybe? You've been having a lot of admirers lately. It's my highest problem." She glared at him and her chewing intensifies. Apparently she got even more irritated.

She just decided to play along, "Will you even still call me that by the time we get older?" He answered, cooly, like he's used to this, "I don't know. Because by the time we get older, I'd always see your face with a pillow next to mine." There was smoke coming out of her nostrils, "I swear to God, Jeon Jungkook. If you'll say one more pick up line like that, I'd fall off my chair."

"I wish I was the floor then."

"Daebak!" Bambam was literally clapping like a retarded seal.

Haeun then sighed dreamily, "It's really nice to see two people in love. I wish I had someone special.. I'm like the fries at the bottom of a Mcd*nals bag." Bambam then tried to cheer a good 'ol friend up, "Well, maybe you'll be unnoticed first but you know that there's always someone anticipating your presence." Heesun then said 'aww.' "You're living, you're occupying space and you have mass. You know what that means? You matter."

"Now, that's just great." -Hee

"Life is so much brighter if we focus on what really matters." -BB

"Okay, that seems like a confession." -Hee

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." -BB

"That's just straight up mean and I've had enough." -Eun

Jungkook was literally laughing his gut off and Myungsoo, too. "Enough funny business and let's have a real talk here!" the youngest out of all of them announced and closed her book, "This unnie here is honestly pretty, you know. Anyone would date her; she's just stuck with her nerdy self which everyone neglects!" Bambam agreed, "You're even prettier than the preschooler over there, aren't you proud of it?"

Heesun rolled her eyes at the boy's statement. "I would never take my glasses off," Haeun said which made everyone gasp. "Because I want the person that I love to like me for whom I am, not to just some pretty girl. I don't like people who fall for looks. It's not love anymore." For a nerd, Haeun's pretty much a wise person. Well, she is a nerd. She will go to places.

"Unnie, have you ever liked to someone before and confessed?" Haeun then nodded. "Okay, so give me an example of how you would normally confess to someone." Haeun nodded, again, and looked at Bambam, "Hey, I really like you but unfortunately, you're a flower while I'm only a little bug."

Bambam gave her a skeptical look, "You do know that flowers wouldn't live without bugs, right?" Heesun over reacted, "Okay. Apparently everyone's getting all romantic here! Was it because of what happened yesterday?" Her best friend chuckled, "It's because of your lovable heater, Hee." She pointed at him with a intimidating look, "No one blames my beloved heater."

"Eun's really weird when it comes to people that girls usually be in love with," Jungkook then stated, amused. "Like?" Heesun asked. "One time, we were in the mall, she suddenly told a guy, 'Cool jeans.' I was weirded out because why would she even notice his pants but not his face so I asked her. She replied me with a freaking, 'Little did he know that I was talking about his genes because those chromosomes have combined marvelously, aye, papi?'!"

"Was 'aye, papi' really necessary?" -Hee

"For her, it is." -JK

"It's a phrase for being cool." -Eun

"'Cool,' she says." -BB

 

~~~~

 

Mr. Silence McShut-up was back and better than ever.

Two hours have passed, including their conversation earlier and Heesun had already reached to chapter three. How great.

For what the others are doing inside of the room, her boyfriend was laying his head on her shoulder, sleeping. Myungsoo was apparently free for today because he had to do his job inside the council. Plus, he was really out of place in this so he would rather have a great escape.

Haeun and Bambam are sitting next to each other, surfing on their phones, looking at something. Heesun then yawned because the silence was creeping up on her and made her sleepy. She stayed awake because of the whispers the other two are making. "Why aren't there synonyms for 'me'?" Haeun sighed. Keep in mind that her question leads to two definitions.

Bambam just had to respond, "Because there's no one else like you," which caught Heesun's attention and looked at them, unamused, "Stop it," making the guy resting on her shoulder groan. "Stop moving," Jungkook murmured. Haeun turned to look at the couple before turning to Bambam to chuckle, "Anyway, that's not what I meant." So they went back to their personal doings.

Ten minutes passed of unusual silence. Bambam was half-asleep, holding his phone while Haeun has slumped down in her seat, sleeping. Jungkook was now lying on his girlfriend's lap, sleeping, while Heesun was the only one completely awake because it appears that the story was getting better and better. But apparently, she gawked at her book, "Gosh, I feel so uneasy with the scene in this chapter. The heroine here is about to be gang and I don't even like rated M stuff."

Bambam sat up starightly and laughed, "Funny you say that when your boyfriend is a little ert," making Haeun chuckle in her sleep, "My cousin is a bit of a hormonal dude, thanks to his friends," and said with her eyes closed which creeped the out of Bambam, who gave her a, 'My gosh, girl. You scared me.' "Guys, stop saying wrong stuff like that," Jungkook suddenly sat up from Heesun's lap and rubbed his eyes. "Oh, so you wake up now?" she said.

"Well, some girl had this really deep voice that boomed right through my ear so I had to wake up."

"Oh, well.."

"I was expecting something smooth but, oh well!"

Kunpimook Bhuwakul isn't even through with it. "Since hyung was asking for it," Jungkook said that made Heesun taken aback, "You're answer was already accurate so there's no need for you t--" Although, unluckily for her, BTS' maknae was for some reason, unstoppable.

"If you would've just shut up, then I would have slept peacefully. But you still chose to speak with that blaring voice of yours so I had to wake up and come to conclusion of you wanting me to shut you up."

"A ert, indeed," Heesun stated, not taking her eyes off her book which made Bambam laugh his off, "It was already fine but Hee just had to say something back!" The girl turned to him with a straight and annoyed face. "Oh!" her best friend pointed at her with his forefinger, "Hee doesn't seem convinced. How about you tell another one to her, Kook?" and asked the other boy with an innocent look on his face. Heesun then turned to her boyfriend with wide eyes, "Jungkook, no!"

"You know, I've been thinking. I think, it's lame when lovers do this kind of thing like write the things you like about your lover. But if we ever do that, you know what I'd write?"

".. Do I answer? Okay, what?"

".. Everything."

With that ended with a tired wink, the other boy applauded, "Good job, Kook!" The proud Bambam then gave Jungkook a thumb up which was sent back by the younger. Bambam was totally asking for it. Heesun then turned to her best friend which made him laugh. "Hee, your nose and ears are letting out too much steam. Have you been in the smoke in saunas lately?" Heesun laughed.

"You know," Haeun said, eyes still closed in the mean time, "There's always this cliche things in fiction novels, in dramas, in movies etc. when two people are bound to meet each other. And by the time when they do meet each other, there's this large possibility that each of their world with change. Their life will change. It's because they'll start a new chapter where both of them exists in their own world." The boys are still buffering while the other girl just clearly understood it like, "Unnie, are you talking about soul mates?"

There was something up in Haeun's mind that she keeps on thinking about these things. She like, needs a boyfriend so badly, so with that conclusion, Bambam poked her and said, "I know you don't like the song 'A Thousand Years' but I don't think it's an exaggeration when I say I know I'll love you for a thousand years." Ignore the confession. Haeun raised a brow at him and opened her eyes, "That is an exaggeration because neither of us will live a thousand years or so." Bambam kept a straight face, "Woman, I am trying to be romantic here."

"I was expecting myself to say 'ooh' but still, good job, hyung!" The  Jungkook then gave Bambam a thumb up. The older snarled at him, "Piece a'," which made Heesun laugh more and more. "Plus," Haeun said, sitting up, "I already have someone that I like." Then everyone reacted like when one time Jungkook admitted that he likes someone and the rest of BTS were like, 'whUt?!' 

(a/n: that actually happened. In M Countdown. I just couldn't find a gif, for pete's sake, all I could find is the part when V was about to kiss Kookie)

 

~~~~

 

Out of the campuses.

"Oppa."

Heesun and Jungkook are currently inside the bus, on their way to go home. Jungkook still needs some sleep because he was still high and Heesun was just there beside him, annoying the hell out of him by not letting him sleep and repeating to call him, "Oppa." That was the twelfth time already and it's on going. "Oppa." Thirteenth.

"Opp--"

"If you say one more word, Hee, I swear, I'm going to grab your face and swap it with a horse's," Jungkook said, eyes closed and Heesun was just giggling all by herself there, "Dude, I don't want to look like Hoseok oppa." Really. "Well," the boy said and laid his head on her shoulder, "I'm going to grab your face and kiss because you're cute." She awkwardly coughed which made the boy have this little victory smirk.

Minutes have passed and everything was peace and quiet. Well, that's what you think. Heesun, being the little brat she is, took a little peek at the boy beside her, who was about to be asleep, "Oppa." The called boy fluttered his eyes open to look at the girl above him and hummed in response. "Hi," the silently snickering girl greeted, making the boy whine. She laughed, "I won't bother you anymore. I promise." She was lucky that he believed her.

More minutes passed and Jungkook ws finally fast asleep. Heesun took this oppotunity to make fun of him, knowing that he won't even budge since he was a deep sleeper. She slowly reached her hand to his face only to squish his cheeks together with one hand, making his lips jut out into an unwarranted pout. She giggled at the state of the boy. Of course, feeling that he was being played, Jungkook swatted the hands off of his face. She huffed and thought of another way to bother him.

Why is she doing this madness, you asked? Well, one reason; she had nothing to do and for the other one; the boy embarrassed her too much earlier so he gets what he deserves. Well, at least, they aren't fighting about unnecessary things anymore, right? You should be grateful.

Heesun then lifted her finger on top of the boy's nostrils, not about feeling his breathing or something spectacular like that but only to brush her finger on his nose, wanting him to sneeze. Jungkook, either unfortunately or fortunately, woke up because of this and whined in a mumble, "Kim Heesun!" pushing the girl's hand away from him for dear life. Heesun had a little victory smirk plastered on her face, "I'm sorry, I just can't help it."

Jungkook glared at her and sat up straightly, "Shut up." She pouted and pulled his head back to her shoulder, "I'm not going to bother you anymore, okay? Go to sleep. I'll wake you up when we get to the village," and kissed his hair before looking outside the window.

This chapter is trash, idk.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

I don't know what to put in the next chapter, which is this one,
I'm sorry if this is too stupid idk xD

By the way,
can't you guys even tell that I'm giving you spoilers about my other story?
I don't know. I'm so stupid, wtf?
xD

 

 

 

Updated:
July 19, 2015