Fifty-five

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Busted

 

Narrator's Point of View

Hang San.

Jungkook was just walking down the hallway, looking all cool as he could be when some two body-building guards pulled him by the arms towards God knows where. Jungkook just stood there, not even struggling to break free from their hold, with this straight look on his face. He didn't look bothered at all.

Until the two body-builders sat him down on a chair which was in front of a desk, a desk that belonged to, "Ms. Seo," he gulped. The said woman looked at the two body-builders and gestured them that they could leave. "Yes, ma'am!" they both shouted in unison, making poor Jungkook jump up from his seat, and marched out of the principal's office.

The terrified boy watched them but was again, startled by the woman in front of him, "Jeon Jungkook." He then again gulped, "Yes?" She looked at him in the eye, sweetly, "I've called you here to ask you a question." Called? More like, took me as a hostage and delivered me here, or so Jungkook thought but he was a at the moment.

The woman became stern; again, as she asked her the question, "Do you know a girl called, Kim Heesun?" Jungkook really doesn't like where this is going. He parted his shut lips slowly and let his tongue say what there is to say,

"Ye-- Ah, no! I mean, ye-- No! Uhm."

No words were formed that day because everything went gibberish.

"Your answer is obviously a yes," Ms. Seo blankly said and shook her head in disappointment, "I'm sure that you wanted to ask why I asked this so suddenly." As much as he wanted to nod, Jungkook was frozen in his seat. "It's because I had a talk with her yesterday. Had some matters that had to be discussed because she's involved at a conflict that I am having." The boy's eyes widened at what he just heard.

Does she mean that Heesun is involved in the couple's misunderstanding? What's that supposed to mean?

"I was so sure that she wanted something in return so I needed to ask her," the woman continued, "I asked her if she is dating a student here, in Hang San, and I got a hesitant yes." The boy's widened eyes got even wider, like saucers, as he was twiddling his thumbs that were placed on his lap.

"She didn't tell me a specific name so I assumed that it was you. And Mr. Jeon, you do know that you can talk, right?"

Jungkook was startled yet again, in the nth time around, "I'm sorry about my silence. However, I would want to ask, what is Heesun's role in your conflict?" She nodded, "She's asked by Mr. Lee to help us make up." He nodded in return, "Oh." Oh, indeed."What? You thought that she was the reason why we fought, didn't you?" Jungkook flushed in embarrassment because she was right, "Oh, don't worry. She's not.

Honestly, Mr. Jeon, you're lucky to have someone like Kim Heesun as your girlfriend. She's really a reliable one. I doubt that one day she'll ever be two-timing you."

The boy shyly rubbed his nape, "Thank you, Ms. Seo."

 

~~~~

 

Hallway.

Apparently, Ms. Seo set him free after the little unnecessary chat that they had a moment before. Jungkook was confused because he didn't know the reason why he had to know their principal knew about it. I mean, why must she tell him that and just don't give a damn about it? Is there something he needed to do about? Is there something that he needed to help out?

He needed to talk to Heesun about it.

But for now, there are other things that he needed to take care of. The boy silently walked down the empty hallway, like he didn't have a class to attend to. He wanted to be absent since he felt like it. The one and only reason that his grades weren't that high. Wished that his grades were as high as Junhong but it won't.

Lmao.

Another thing that he had to be worried about, how did Ms. Seo come up with a conclusion that it was him that was dating Heesun? How was she so sure? Was she that smart to think that way? But they never really had a normal conversation before in the past so how would that woman know that much? And these questions were never be answered and will be remained unanswered, for eternity.

There are really a lot of things that Jungkook would want to ask Heesun. Like, why would she keep things like this to him when it's going to be their problem since they are breaking the rules? Rebels. He wasn't mad, he was confused. Confused because she was being secretive, again. This was the thing that he hated about her. It was probably the nth time that he kept a secret from him. Pretty sure that it's on going.

"Jungkook-ah?"

The said boy stopped on his walking and furrowed his brows when he heard that oddly familiar voice that came from his behind. He tried to guess for a moment who that familiar voice belonged to, it was on the tip of his tongue but he couldn't guess it right. It was a girl, "Jungkook-ah, is that you?" By using his heel, the boy slowly turned around and saw the most familiar face that made his heart throb in the most hurtful way.

"Jinri."

 

~~~~

 

Kim's Residence.

"So, the both of them knew," Heesun nodded, "But, why didn't you tell the old man about your talk with Ms. Seo?" The girl turned to look at the boy whom she was talking to, "I have personal issues and I think that you'll understand it anyway since you’re smart." Myungsoo shrugged, "Whatever. It's your choice," and wondered, "I wonder what Jungkook has to say about this."

The girl shrugged, "Beats me."

"Though, I wonder what will happen if both of the schools knew about your relationship. I wonder what will happen to you." Heesun scrunched up her face at the sudden statement that came from the older, "Why are you suddenly worried about me?" Yeah. And his answer was deeply beyond her expectations, "Well, you are my only friend here and I don't want my friend to be in some sort of danger."

Heesun smiled a little, that it seemed like it was being sarcastic, "D'aww, I'm touched." Myungsoo gave her a dirty look, "Liar." She gave off a chortle, "I really am! I mean, to think about going to my house at a time like this and be absent for a day. I feel special, or something." The boy scoffed sassily with his eyes rolling, "I had no one to talk to so I missed you."

"Well, aren't you the most romantic gay ever?"

"Don't push it."

Heesun started chuckling. "Though, I had a thing to tell you that it requires no one but us hearing about it." The sudden seriousness of the boy's statement caught her attention and made her say in wonder, "What is it?" Myungsoo sat beside her on the sofa and said to her clearly that he seemed like a straight guy, "Yunhae, our VP, knew about us pretending and she's friends with one of Jungkook's ex-girlfriends."

She tilted her head, "What about it?" He sighed, "It clearly means that his ex-girlfriend asked Yunhae to confirm about your relationship with him and break the two of you up." Heesun widened her eyes, "Why?" Myungsoo shrugged, "Probably because she loves him still and wants him back. Heesun, I think that you still have trouble waiting for you."

Just when you think that there are no more problems to think about, there's still another one in the future that will rage the hell out of you. I mean, really.

 

~~~~

 

Hang San.

Jungkook's Point of View

What is Jinri doing here? Oh, gosh, I'm an idiot. Of course, she will be here since she studies here. Blubbering idiot.

I awkwardly smiled at her because it feels weird to be in front of your ex-girlfriend, whom cheated on me. She didn't really cheat, it was only a bet. You guys understand. "Hi, Jinri-ssi. Good to see you here," I attempted to walk past her, "I'll see you around, then!" But then, I felt a hand wrapping around my arm to make me stop walking, "Wait." Dammit, woman.

"I want to talk to you."

I looked at her boredly as she was just looking at her feet. I know these movements that she does, I remember it clearly. It means that she wants to make up. I sighed, "No, Jinri, if you think that we could make up, then you're wrong." Her eyes widened, "H-how did you know that?" I frowned, "I dated you for like, what? Three months? You think that I can't read what's on your mind."

She felt flattered, I see, "Wow, I thought that you completely forgot about me but I was wrong," and tuck some strands of hair behind her ear. Half-heartedly, I said, "Surprisingly, yes, I still do remember you," and nodded in understanding, "And how you just obviously and indirectly told me that you weren't even dating me because you love me."

"But I do love you! It's just that it was too complicated in the beginning but in the end, it got worked out!" I rolled my eyes because I couldn't believe her. She held both of my hands and pleaded, "Please, Jungkook. I love you even up till now. I want you back so badly!"

"I'm sorry but no. I can't do that.. I'm already dating someone."

"Who?! Is she studying here? What year is she in?"

"She's a sophomore and is not studying here. Also, I will not tell you who she is because you might cause trouble."

"It's Kim Heesun, isn't it? Taehyung's sister?"

I stopped and stayed silent because how can she come up with that idea when she doesn't even know her? Seriously, first Ms. Seo, now her? Is there something that I have missed that involves me and Heesun? "Where'd you get that idea?" I asked her, perplexed. She just crossed her arms with a little scoff, "I knew it. There's a rumor saying that you keep going to Taehyung's place.

It made them confused since Taehyung was living in the dorms, then they knew that Heesun was suspended somewhat so she isn't in school. Some people saw that you were visiting her there, that it summed up; you being her boyfriend."

That's crazy.

I mean, would they just keep it cool and think that we're only friends and I'm just visiting her because I was worried? No, that's probably over reacting. Say, who’s got the guts to stalk even me? I don't care if he/she saw me accidentally, I want to know who!

So, I just went on blabbering about stupid things, "So, what if I am dating her? What will you do? Will you go to Song Wan and fight her? Because I am dating her because I love her and she loves me, too. She's too freaking innocent to even date me because of a bet, or even two-time me. I trust her the same way she does but our only problem is the stupid jealousy that I have and the other people that comes in our way and give us a misunderstanding! So, don't go off trying to break us up because our relationship is almost perfect!"

And walked out of the hallway, looking all dumbfounded. Just because of the fact that I said everything to Jinri without thinking twice and the fact that she wasn't the only person that heard what I just blabbered. Such a stupid decision to even shout in the middle of the hallway something that was only for Jinri to hear because there are a lot of people listening and walking down the hallway.

I wonder what Heesun has to say about this.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Look at the mess I made!
It's terrific! It's my latest masterpiece!

Seriously, he's so stupid here and this chapter is nonsense.
xD
What even?

 

 

 

Updated:
June 22, 2015