Seven

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Something Unexpected

 

Honto desu ka? = Is that so?
Honto = Really

Jungkook's Point of View

I looked at my phone, waiting a reply from V hyung. I was in a small cafe, just sitting here by myself. Well, I had company but I didn't like the fact that they were too many. That rhymed.

Almost all of the people here, especially the girls, are either looking, staring or taking a picture of me. I know I'm handsome and all but this kind of attention really annoys me. It's like their first time looking at a handsome boy throughout their lives.

(a/n: Kookie please)

I blame Taehyung for this and this was like the nth time that I've blamed him because of doing something stupid for me. He told me yesterday that he wanted the two of us to hang out together. I asked him if he's going to bring along Heesun. He kept it as a secret.

Damn it. It's not like I really wanted her to come, or anything. (B-baka!) I just wanted to know if hyung's going to invited her because he's always making her stick to us and, and... Nevermind. I would love it she would come. Let's stop this. I'm probably burning up, again.

But I got a text from the hyung that I want to strangle at the time being:

From: Alien
Where are you?

I was dumbfounded. He's actually coming after 30 minutes from the actual time that we’re supposed to meet?

To: Alien
St*rbucks.

(a/n: sorry, I don't like sponsors, lol.)

From: Alien
Just stay where you are.
I'm giving you a present. ;)

What's that effing smiley for?! This hyung is disgusting--

"Jungkook-ssi!" I bounced from my seat from the sudden call of a certain female voice that called me. That was informative. I turned my head to the familiar voice. What is she doing here?! When I was about to mentally hyperventilate, I received another message:

From: Alien
Your present's probably there. I told her that I would be a little late. 
(it would be 20 minutes. I just got up. I ain't lyin', kid)
So in the mean time, why don't you kids have some fun?
Lots of love <3
 -Taehyung oppa.

I am going to kill this hyung.

 

~~~~

 

"Your order will be on at least 15 mins. Is that alright, sir?"

"Yes."

"Okay," the waitress smiled at me. No, she looked like a creepy clown, smiling at me every second that I looked at her. Man, being a-- "Being a good looking person must be hard, huh?"

She took the words right out of my mind. Why don't we kiss-- Kidding. By the way, the girl I'm with is Heesun if you guys haven't noticed. And why would you guys not notice it? Is it too hard for you to understand that I like her?! Sorry.

I'm going cray-cray here.

"Why aren't you eating anything?" she asked. "All of the food here are too sweet, I don't need it," I answered. "Why? Trying to maintain a skinny figure?" She laughed. I am not skinny! The hyungs said that I've looked different so I concluded that I gained weight.

But then they ended up telling me that I just grew taller... Honto desu ka?

"Says the one who’s also skinny." She gawked at me. She really likes doing that, no? "Am not. But I'm not saying that I'm curvy." Yeah, you aren't. But I like you just the way you are~ Girl, you're amazi-- No. Something's wrong with me, again. "But seriously why though? I'm curious."

My eyes shimmered, I'm sure of it, when she said that. She's curious about me? Honto-- I mean, really?! First time in my life when my crush is curious of what I'm doing/saying/etc. My past crushes only cared about my face and all. They don't really care about anything else but that. But Heesun is.. This is nice.

"Well.." Wait. No. I just can't tell her that I easily get sugar rush from just one bite of something sweet. That would be embarrasing! She would think of me as childish. I wouldn't want that. ".. Ah, I'm allergic.. to sweets?" Heesun then laughed.

Allergic to sweets.. Best excuse ever. Bestest, tbh.

"What the fudge?" She laughed whole-heartedly. Good thing we moved to another table because the girls there were all glaring at Heesun when she came, it made her a little too uneasy, and they wouldn't see how big Hee's mouth is when she laughs. We wouldn't want that, right. I'm only kidding. Plus, she was covering .

"What kind of sane human is allergic to something sweet?" She then suddenly looked at me sternly, "You're lying." I gulped. How could she notice that? Is she a psychic? "It's supposed to be kept as a secret." Why do I feel like a little girl, telling to her crush that she likes him? Because that's what I feel like doing right now.

"You look like a girl confessing right now." I knew it. "But I respect you for that. I won't ask for it anymore," she gave me a small smile.

Stahp smiling liek dat. Your making me died.

 

~~~~

 

So after eating, we've decided to just have a walk around the place since we both don't want to go to the arcade. My reason? I don't like loud places. Her reason? She doesn't like annoying places. See! We're almost alike and I'm really happy right now! I'm so happy that I couldn't even show it.

Until I could see her staring at me so I asked her, "Wh-what's wrong?" and I just had to stutter. She looked at another place. Aw, keep looking. It makes me think that you're interested in me, or something. Lol. Yeah, keep staying positive. You'll be safe. "I'm sorry. It's just that, I feel short."

Haha, this hoobae is so cute.

I ruffled her hair, "Don't worry about that. You're fine just the way you are." She pouted. Wait, what? "I'm not worried about that. You see, my brothers are all tall while I'm short. Am I adopted?" I gave her a pat on the shoulder but then I realized that I was being touchy with her.

"Eottokae...”

I slowly removed the hand and awkwardly walked away from her a little, "I'm sorry."  She looked at me weirdly, "It's alright. I may not look like it but I actually like skinships." My eyes widened. She just nodded, reading my expression.

Then I daydreamed, again. Her, me, sofa, cuddling. Oh, God. Why am I thinking of these things? I felt my face heat up when she asked, "Why is your face red? Are you sick?" Great. Even my face turned into my favorite colo-

Oh! What! What! Whut! ! ? What is her hand doing on my cheek?! "It's really hot. Are you really okay?"

By the second, I could just feel my whole face burning up.

Can I die peacefully now?

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Kookie's so cute here.
I'm definetely not apologizing for it.
Just keep it in mind that he's going to be effing adorable in this story.
There's nothing to worry about, I ain't killing him, lol.
Maybe.
/le evil laugh.
Nah, just kidding.

 

Think about it, lol.
WTH is wrong with me?

 

 

Updated:
May 10, 2015