Twenty-nine

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Brothers of Mine

               

Narrator's Point of View

Mall.

"It's freaking cold in here," Heesun hissed as she was hugging herself. "Not my problem that you didn't bring along a jacket," Soojung said and took off her jacket then placing it over her friend's shoulders, "And why are you freezing so much? It's not that cold."

"You just don't understand," Heesun chattered over her teeth as she was rubbing both of her arms. It made Soojung confused but then shrugged it away and went inside the fitting room. She can ask her later.

These two are in the mall for a reason, Soojung needs to pick a dress for her wedding which is just days from now. She brought along Heesun to be the judge since she's not attending classes which surprised Soojung because her friend isn't that much of a tardy person. But she knew that there was a reason, although she couldn't see what it is. Stupid.

"This is the last one," Soojung said and got out of the fitting room. Heesun, who was just shivering while sitting on the couch, stopped her shivering momentarily and stared at her friend in awe. Apparently, Soojung looked like a princess. "What? Is there something wrong? Doesn't it fit me? Does it make me look fat?" Heesun held a finger up, stopping the other girl from blabbering, "One at a time! You look like a princess, that's all. Now take it off and let's go home. We've been here for an hour."

Soojung huffed and went back inside the fitting room. Though, Heesun wasn't lying about her looking like a princess in that dress, she really did. If she was pretty already, then she, being inside the dress, looked even prettier. And a little part inside of her, just wanted to get this over with. Her head was already throbbing in ache.

Once Soojung got out of the room, she gave the dress to the saleslady and went beside Heesun, "Hee, what's wrong? You don't look any good. Even when I got to your house. Why are you absent in the first place anyway?" Heesun stared at her for a while, she was about to ask, 'same to you, too,' but she already knew the answer for that and it's obvious.

She was getting ready for her wedding and it would be clear, too, wherein she knew that Hoseok didn't attend his classes too. But she wondered if his classmates knew about him getting married. Now's not the time for that though.

Then Heesun felt a cold palm over her forehead, "Hee, you're burning up!" until the only thing that she could see was darkness.

 

~~~~

 

Home.

"You're 38.5°!"

Heesun's eyes widened at what Jin has said to her while he was holding a thermometer in his hands. Well, just when his little sister had gone home, he most immediately pushed her to lie on the couch and momentarily put a thermometer in . Then this happened.

"Seriously, I've warned you about going out. Now look what happened!" Jin stated rather angrily at his sister that was helplessly playing and looking at her fingers. She mumbled a little sorry with the feeling of stinging pain in . Jin, of course, noticed that, "Don't speak. Look, go to your room and lie for the rest of the day. I don't want my sister to die because of a fever!"

Heesun rolled her eyes and did what as said. So it would be fine for him if she wasn't going to the because of fever? Anything but fever is fine, then? That was the most stupid thing that she has ever heard in her whole life, adding the fact that she heard it from Jin. Her only brother that was 75% sane for his own good.

As she got to her room, she lied by her stomach on her bed and scrolled through her phone reading the unread text messages. She wasn't looking at her phone ever since last night. 3 messages from Jimin, she's going to ignore that, ofc. 6 messages from Bambam, expected, they're not called best of friends for nothing. 23 messages from Jungkook..

That's just ing insane.

Or so Heesun thought as she checked on the messages that Jungkook sent her. It didn't really touch her heart though. Seeing how many the messages were, it was only one word in each bubble, or maybe even three-word phrases.

To: Unreliable Kid
You're freaking irritating me.

That'll do.

She then heard knocking on her bedroom's door. She didn't bother opening it, or even saying a word since she was weak. The door opened, revealing Jin, "Taehyung's on his way here and also Namjoon. I am hoping that they did the chore that I made them do." Heesun rolled her eyes.

Knowing her other brothers, they wouldn't be much of a help if you made them do something but since that it's for Heesun, guess that the laziness that they inherited from Yoongi would pass away for now. Let's just hope.. J-hope? lol.

"By the way, Hee," Jin started and sat beside her on the bed, "I'll give this to you." Heesun turned to him with a scrunched up face, seeing that it was a small whiteboard with a marker on the side. She took it and looked at her brother weirdly. "Use that to communicate. You can't talk, right?" With an agape mouth, she nodded her head in understanding and gave him a thumb up.

"Sleep. You're medicine will be here later," Jin said and kissed Heesun on the top of her head. D'aww. And left her inside of her room, wondering, so either Namjoon or Taehyung is the one that'll buy her medicine. Oh, hell naw. Isn't this fantabulous? Would be even greater if it were both?

Then she felt a buzz coming from her phone.

From: Unreliable Kid
Why?
Don't you even miss me?
What happened to you?

To: Unreliable Kid
I'm sick. I feel like I'm carrying a building.

From: Unreliable Kid
Want me to come over?
I have cookies in my pocket.
And I have a feeling that I can make you feel better :)

To: Unreliable Kid
That's your job, right?

Heesun sighed when she didn't received any more messages and quietly closed her eyes in peace after laying down her phone beside her. Then she heard unwanted voices coming from downstairs. She had a feeling that her brothers finally came home. Another five more minutes was wasted until the noises have finally calmed down, making Heesun continue her not-really-started sleep.

Afterwards groaned, when she heard a set of knocking on her door. The door opened and it revealed a happy-looking Taehyung, "How's my little sis?" She then rolled her eyes and took the whiteboard, starting to write, 'Weak. Flabby. I feel like an elephant.' Taehyung stared at her in wonder as he was walking towards her, "Aren't you one?" and chuckled when she hit him with the board, "You are sick, your hits doesn't even hurt," and there goes another hit which hurts.

"Okay, enough hitting," he grabbed the board and placed it on her desk that was not far away, "You need to drink your medicine." He then took out a bottle of liquid which scared the out of Heesun, making her whimper in fear and Taehyung was confused, "Why?" Heesun quickly took the board, 'I am not drinking that thing!'

"You should, or else, you won't feel any better," Taehyung was already pouring the green slimy thing into a small plastic-made cup, "Think of it as avocado shake." Heesun whimpered and whined even more, flailing her legs on the bed. "Heesun, don't be so stubborn," now, Taehyung suddenly acted so stern that he didn't seem like himself.

Heesun pouted in defeat, knowing that Taehyung will call Jin after this so she swallowed the green viscosity into the inside of her sore throat. She coughed afterwards and rested her forehead on his shoulder and then earned a pat on the back by her brother, "There, there. You'll be fine."

She was panting, like she entered a 100km marathon for the aged. Never would've thought that drinking medicine would be this tiring, or so he thought. Taehyung lightly pushed her back to the bed, "Sleep. That's the only thing that you can do now," and gave her his signature rectangular smile. Heesun weakly smiled back as she was accepting the little hug that Taehyung commenced. "Get well soon, Heesunie," then kissed her cheek and left the room.

Hee's gettin' it all tonight, no? Mind if she shared, lol.

Afterwards. Messages.

From: Unreliable Kid
Jimin's been bothering me!
He's clinging on to me like a freaking monkey.
He's like, doesn't want me to go over there.

To: Unreliable Kid
Let him be, that's like the only thing that he can do for now since he likes you.
And he's your hyung you should probably respect him.
He can't change the fact that you belong with me now, no?

Heesun didn't understand the reason why she typed that but it was too late since she already pushed the send button. She can feel her cheeks getting hotter than it would normally be. She really knows how to embarrass herself.

From: Unreliable Kid
He's questioning me, why am I texting you?
I was like, is this hyung out of his mind? I thought he knew.
And thanks for the message; it gave me the courage to leave hyung in the dorm.

Heesun snickered.

To: Unreliable Kid
You little punk. Sorry, not sorry for the language.
Are you always like that to the person who loves you?

From: Unreliable Kid
Of course, not. Especially to you.

Heesun quickly hid her phone under her pillows when the door was suddenly opened, again. It was Namjoon. He was giving Heesun a small smile, which she gave back, and sat beside her on the bed. Before he could even speak, she wrote something in her board and showed it to him.

'Why does this feel like I'm a patient in a hospital while you guys are the family members that are visiting me?'

Namjoon chuckled, "Does it seem that way?" She nodded, 'You guys are entering my room one-by-one.' He shrugged, he noticed that too though, "Well, it became like that. So, is the other maknae coming over?" Heesun thought about it, it seems like Namjoon pertained Jungkook so she nodded a yes. "As expected. It's good to see that you guys already made things clear and I hope that you won't have another misunderstanding in the future."

Heesun pouted and nodded, also wishing the same thing. "Well, leave that aside. Freaking get well soon. How reckless of you to go to the mall with fever." And his sister unknowingly shouted, "But I didn't know!" afterwards rubbing her soar throat. "You're such an idiot," Namjoon said in English and ruffled her hair while she was pouting at the heard sentence, since she understood English.

"Whatever. Sleep at the time being you're waiting for Jungkook," he said and leaned over to kiss her forehead. She nodded and gave a thumb up with a sheepish smile. Namjoon pinched her nose before leaving her room.

That's where the maknae started to sleep, not before receiving another text from her boyfriend.

From: Unreliable Kid
Heesun-ah, I love you, alright?
Always remember that.

However, guys, let's not forget about how Soojung brought Heesun home. How?

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Really guys, how?
And those parts with JK hope you liek it.
Teehee.
Lol.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 26, 2015