Forty-seven

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Who the hell are you?

               

Heesun's Point of View

So apparently, for proof that we are dating, these guys asked Myungsoo to send me home since it was raining. And here we are now!

"Why do I feel like a burden to you?" Myungsoo suddenly said after some long walks, breaking the ice that was currently hugging our atmosphere and we finally reached the school gates. Yes, I was that quiet here. "Because you are," I answered honestly while looking at the distance somewhere where I can't see this gay. Guy. Whatever!

He stopped walking, making me stop, too because he was holding the umbrella and I don't want to get wet, "Do you despise me that much?" I looked at him in the eye, "Yes." He sighed and started walking, again, "I can be a normal guy, too." I blinked, "Don't. That will only make things worse." He was about to say something but I cut him off, "Jungkook entrusted you to me because you're gay and he knows that you wouldn't do anything to me because you're gay.

Now you're ing telling me that you can be a guy. Don't ing tell me that, again, because I don't want to handle another freaking jealous bread pastry because I might not think twice before breaking up with him," which I don't want because I like the guy. I felt the stare that was coming from Myungsoo, "I can do that," he nodded while looked at the front, "I can do that."

Why does it feel like he wasn't sure? What's wrong with this dude-- biual-- Agh.

We finally made it to the bus stop. Then I saw someone familiar there so I went up to him, "Chanwoo-yah!" I poked his side, making him jump, "Heesun?"

The bus came. "Quickly!" I said and pulled Chanwoo with me, all the way to the end part of the bus, practically leaving Myungsoo behind. I chose to sit beside Chanwoo because it's safer with him. Slowly, I peeked where the gay dude was sitting and unluckily, he was sitting somewhere not-so-far from us, then we locked gazes, I immediately looked in front. That was horrifying.

"Heesun," I heard Chanwoo called for me so I looked at him, "Mind if I asked what the heck happened and you started dating Kim Myungsoo?" Oh, yeah. He doesn't know. Well, to be specific, neither Haeun and Soojung and Miyoung and Jimin doesn't know anything about this either.

You see, ever since that incident in the hallway earlier when everyone over reacted, Haeun and Soojung overheard the noise so they started asking me so much questions which I ignored. Next, Miyoung and Jimin sent me so much messages asking the same question the I didn't give an answer to. So basically, I am once again, ignoring all of my friends at the time being.

If I told something to Chanwoo, it would be fine, right? He looks like someone that won't spread gossips and such, unlike his noona which is clearly the opposite. He is whiny but he's a good guy. I am happy that I have a friend like him, "Jungkook told him to play as my boyfriend for a while." His eyes widened like saucers, "But why? You two broke up--?" I shushed him, "Someone might hear you!"

He then covered his mouth and nodded. I sighed, "Some people in Hang San think that we are dating so he asked Myungsoo to be my fake boyfriend for a moment to make them get the wrong idea." He was confused, "But we're in Song Wan." I nodded, "Yeah. And there are some spies in it that came from Hang San for 's sake."

As you can see, Chanwoo, here, knows about my boyfriend because of Soojung. What a surprise. And that little conclusion of the others saying that he has a crush on me? Nope. I asked him that one time when we were practicing and he told me that he wasn't and how conceited of me, he says. I was honestly offended and regretted that I asked that. But I was somehow enlightened to know about it.

The thing that Bambam said about Chanwoo being all happy whenever he sees me (yes I've read some chapters, lol) is simply because he's happy because I'm his first girl friend, to be precise, lady friend. So don't get the wrong idea of him liking me because, like he said, it will never happened which offended me so much to the extent that I think that I am never worth liking for. He's still my friend though.

"Say, you better go back beside him," Chanwoo suddenly said while looking at where Myungsoo was sitting. I frowned and shook my head. "Heesun, there are a lot of Song Wan High students here that knows about your 'relationship'," he whispered that I obliged. I stood up with a frown still on my face and grumpily sat beside Myungsoo.

"Haven't I told you that I'm sorry?" the dude suddenly said which was uncalled for. He then went closer to my ear and whispered, "Act like we fought, or something since you're mad." No, dude, you're just making it worse.

I huffed, "Oppa, you suddenly announced that we're dating earlier. How would I not be mad?" I crossed my arms over my chest in an abrupt manner, looking like I'm doing aegyo. And in my peripheral vision, some students are looking on our way and so is Chanwoo. "I'm sorry, okay? At least now, no one will make a move on Heesun since Heesun is mine," he then hugged me.

Afterwards, since my face was facing the middle of the bus (I was sitting between L and the window) because of the hug, I gave a look to Chanwoo who was still watching us. It was a 'is-this-the-reality-that-you-wanted' look while he gave me a 'you-guys-are-gross' look. That 'conversation' didn't go so well.

 

~~~~

 

Walking onwards the Kim's residence.

"So, Heesun," Myungsoo wanted to start a conversation because the rain was still pouring and the ice was starting to hug the atmosphere, again, "You have a split-personality." Oh, I know where that came from, "Jungkook told you that?" He nodded. See? "I probably do. He told me that I can be sweet and nice then afterwards, I'm all y and mean. I don't really know how my attitude works, it's just like that. Maybe it's because of the type of people that I talk to."

"So it won't work when you hate the person that you're talking to."

"I think."

"Does that mean that you won't be nice to me?"

I looked at him weirdly, "What the frick frack are you blabbering about? I never said that I hate you." He pouted at me, "But you did! Earlier!" There was something wrong, "Why are you acting like Chanwoo?" Really. "That's so mean. Comparing me to other people like it's nothing," he mumbled. I feel so attacked right now and I don't even know why. This gay dude has been bugging me.

He shrugged, "At least, you lived long with that attitude of yours." And I also feel offended, "What's that supposed to mean?!" I wonder why.

So we continued walking around the village while just happily conversing to each other. Yeah, you read it right. Happily. How delightful, right? I'm actually friends with this gay person that is the least person that I want to be with. It gave me such surprise when I realized that I was with him, all smiling and laughing what not. I was honestly surprised and I just needed to repeat it because of shock.

Then we accidentally saw some certain someone that was in front of some other one's house. "Hee, your boyfriend is here," Myungsoo stated the obvious when the both of us took a look towards the place where he was. I nodded and gulped, "I can see that." I was still staring at Jungkook when I felt Myungsoo's gaze on me.

What is he doing here? He doesn't live here, does he? It's my first time seeing him here in the village, except in the house. Wait, who the heck is he with? Why are they smiling at each other? What the hell is going on in here?!

"I believe that he sent her home," Myungsoo pointed out. I sighed in disbelief and pushed him to keep on moving as I incidentally had eye contact with Jungkook. "Are you jealous, perhaps?" I quickly tried not to choke, puke, cough, burp or fart because of what Myungsoo just asked me because I would be obvious-- I mean, whatever, "No." He gave me a look, "Really? I remembered when he told me that he wanted to make you jealous. I wonder if this is it." I sighed and pulled him by the hand to get out of the place, "We're almost there. Hurry!"

 

~~~~

 

We're in front of our house.

"I'll be going now," I said and looked at Myungsoo. He was just standing there; the umbrella was still up in the air, in his hand when the rain has finally stopped. I looked at him weirdly, "You should get going, too, you know?" He nodded, "I'm just waiting for you to go." Huh? "I am about to go so you can leave now."

"Not until you go inside first." Is this dude cereal? I was about to say something when he quickly cut me off, "I'm afraid that you might randomly go to where Jungkook is and cause some trouble." Again, is this dude cereal? "Just who do you think I am? I'm neither a war freak nor a little kid. For starters, I have a mind to use. So don't you worry about it!" I gave him a thumb up and motioned him to shoo. He shrugged, "If you say so--"

"He's the one who sinned!"

For some odd reason, my brothers came out of the house all in all together and went in front of Myungsoo and I, mostly at Myungsoo, as they were looking like they are ready to attack. If you guys are curious, then it was Taehyung who shouted the last sentence. But seriously, "What in the heaven's name is going on? Mom, I told you to control them!" I whined. Mom, who was just standing by the door, shrugged and had this amused smile on her face. Don't tell me she didn't do anything! Agh.

"Heesun," Jin walked towards me and shook me by the shoulders, "What's this I heard that you're two-timing Jeon Jungkook?" I smiled sheepishly, "Oh, so you guys heard?" These three looked at each other and shouted at the same time, "WHAT?!"

                Five minutes later:

Living room.

"He's gay."

"Oooh."

I sighed in relief, now that everything is settled. They kept on asking and asking him what he did to me but didn't even let Myungsoo say anything. Until I told them that he's gay, they somehow felt a lot of weight on their shoulders finally getting off. That's how over protective these three are. It's not really obvious from the start but when you watched until the end, you'll realize.

Although it won't be a short wait and that's not the case here.

"So do you like our sister?" Namjoon asked randomly which Myungsoo answered, "No." And they all said, again, in unison, "Oooh." I placed my palm on my forehead, "What the hell is going on?" and snickered nonchalantly. Then we all heard a clap coming from nowhere, "Okay! Now that we're done, Myungsoo-ssi, have you eaten yet? You can join us."

He smiled, "No, I will be going home but thank you," and stood up. Mom beamed, "Hee, that's a nice friend you have there. It would be fine, too, if you had him as your boyfriend." I gawked at her, "Mom, I already have one," and stood up, too, "C'mon, Myungsoo. I'll lead you out."

Before we could even walk towards the door, it opened, revealing a very shocked Soojung, Miyoung and Haeun. "Pres, what are you doing here?" asked Miyoung who stepped inside of the room, glancing back-and-forth at Myungsoo and I. He gulped, "I needed to walk Heesun home." Soojung raised an eyebrow while Haeun asked, "Why?"

"Because," he glanced at me first before saying, "I'm her boyfriend." Oh, my god. You did not just.

"Heesun?!" I heard someone called me from the kitchen and when I turned to look, I saw Yoongi and Hoseok coming out of it. I was confused, "What are you two doing here?" Then I heard tsk-ing sound and turned the other way, I saw Miyoung shaking her head, "Hee, you have some explaining to do."

"What?" I asked, like there was nothing wrong at all, and pulled Myungsoo's hand, again, "You need to get going, Myungsoo," pulled him out of the house. When we got to the gate, I said, "You seriously need to say your lines at a right time. Even I was shocked at your answer." He scratched the back of his head, "I'm sorry."

I scoffed, "Whatever. Just leave." He pouted and flicked his imaginary long, wavy hair on his back, "Is that how you treat your guests?" and looked at me with an eyebrow raised up. I raised mine, too, "You're turning gay, again. Get out," and opened the gate, only to be greeted by Jungkook who was about to lay hands on the gate, "Oh."

"Oh, well," I heard Myungsoo said, so I looked at him, "I'll see you next time, Hee. And don't forget to give me your brothers' names. Especially the one with the thick lips!" What? All of them have thick lips, you know. "The youngest one, isn't it? You mean, Taehyung?" He beamed, "That's the one!" Oh, how great. Taehyung might even get himself a 'girl'friend, lol. I am so mean.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him out, "Leave and straighten your gender." He gave me a stern look, "No." I giggled and kept on pushing him until he finally got out. He then said, "Oh, hi, Jungkook," when he met eyes with the dude.

And I was left with the said dude; I stepped aside from the gate to make him come in. He was about to say something but I didn't want to hear it, "You may come in." He struggled, ".. Right," and did what I said. He just continued to walk towards the front door but not before saying something that made me confused, "Looks like you haven't read my text yet."

With my eyebrows furrowed, I pulled my phone up from my pocket and saw that there was an unread message. It was him.

From: Inamorato
I miss you.

...

Of course you do.

And I do, too.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Completely forgot Jimin in this chapter when they all show up.
But I'll just put it that he and Kook met outside.
It's really hard, you know.
Forgetting a very unimportant person--
Lol, I mean. I'm sorry.

 

 

 

Updated:
June 14, 2015