Fourteen

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Shenanigans

 

Heesun's Point of View

"What's happening there?" I asked Bambam, pointing out the bundle of people but he put my hand down. "Don't point out at something, it kills."

"I don't get you."

Then I wandered my eyes around the room. Surprisingly, I saw a number of female students glaring at me. Is there something wrong?

"Thank you!" I heard a recognizable voice that came out from inside of the bundle of students. The people there finally left the same place, leaving three people that were sitting. The three idiots-- I mean, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung. Then it hit me, Taehyung was the one who thanked them.

I curiously looked at Bambam, who just shrugged at told me to follow him. We sat with the three.

"Heesunie! You came!" Taehyung glomped at me, making me stumble but I pushed him away, "Oppa, you're making a scene." He pouted, sulked and sat on his seat. It looked like I was older than him. I ignored the young man and put my attention to the other two that were beside him, "So you guys are celebrities now?"

Jungkook nodded eagerly while Jimin was too jolly, "They said I was cute!" I can see how happy he was. "So I asked them who was cuter, me or Jungkook," he paused. "What'd they say?" I asked but he stared blankly and gave another pause.

"They said I was cute!"

I giggled. This oppa is ridiculous.

"Hyung couldn't accept the fact that I'm cuter than him," the sassy mak-- Jungkook said. But I think someone's also objecting, "I'm cuter than all of you," or so said Bambam. "No, hyung. You're getting older. Leave the title to the maknae,"

I sighed. There's no stopping these two.

"Heesunie." I looked at Jungkook weirdly. "Of course, she's the real maknae here," Bambam agreed. Seriously what happened to these two? They're like the best friends ever since their parents met. Good thing I have Haeun here--

"Where's Haeun?" I asked Bambam, making the three in front of us shut up. He just shrugged and looked around. I panicked and told the boys that I would be gone for a moment.

I ran outside the cafeteria and looked around, trying to see maybe a strand of hair from Haeun. Don't tell me that she's going to leave me, too. I don't want to lose another friend.

"Have you done what I told you to do?"

Who was that? I silently hid behind a pillar. I, for some reason, ended up being in the library and heard a voice, as you can see. They were whispering but it's clearly audible. Probably thought that it was safe to speak aloud since there was none of a soul in here.

"Yes, she became close to me." I somehow recognized that female voice. Was that Haeun? "Good. Now, if you even found something that she's drinking, put this in it. Make sure, no one can find you doing that. Understood?"

Honestly, I never would've thought that Haeun would be doing these kinds of things. And what bothered me the most was her, "Yes, Yunseo-ssi."

I ran back to the cafeteria, the moment I heard shuffling footsteps on their spot. I was frightened to ask Haeun who she was talking to. To be honest, I was too scared to even look at her. I was wrong at the thought of her being cute and innocent because apparently, I paired her with Bambam! Worst decision ever.

Though, it's not me that she will poison right?

 

~~~~

 

Back at the Cafeteria.

"Heesun, are you alright?" I heard Jimin asking me while Bambam, on my right side, was poking my cheeks to wake me up to reality, which wasn't working. I still couldn't grasp the fact that I heard Haeun doing something like that. Why would she do it, anyhow?

Does she have a grudge to that person that they were talking about? Oh, how I wish it wasn't me.

"Heesun-ssi." Oh look, the owner of the voice came back. I looked up, slowly, and awkwardly smiled at her, "Haeun-ssi, welcome back. I was waiting for you." I eyed a hand of hers that was hiding from me.

What the actual ?! It is me!

I awkwardly laughed, "Whatcha got there?" and widened my eyes, "Poison?" She furiously shook her head and showed me the thing she was hiding. It was her phone. My chest was heaving up and down in relieve, "Haha, I was only kidding."

Man, was I getting paranoid?

"Are you alright, Hee? You look like you've seen a ghost," Jungkook asked. I answered, "No, no, no. I'm fine I tell ya!" Taehyung just had to in, "No, you're not. Hee, you're talkative when you're nervous, aren't you?" I widened my eyes at him, "Don't push it."

"If I'm the one that's making you uncomfortable, then I'll just--"

"No!"

Why am I keeping on pulling her back?! Am I too much of a kind person?!

"It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself," I smiled at Haeun sincerely, instructing her to just sit beside me, again. I was in between her and Bambam. "O-okay."

I looked at the four guys that I was with and told them to just eat and not mind me. This was a very uncomfortable lunch break. I kept on pushing my drink to Bambam's side, which made him curious and ask me, "Why?"

"You'll be more worried if I told you."

"I'd be even more worried if you didn't tell me!"

Great. Now the three idiots noticed us.

"Heesun, what's wrong? Tell us so we'll understand," Taehyung said. I want to say it. This is the first time for me seeing Tae to be serious in my whole life and I don't want to ruin it! I turned to my left, seeing Haeun looking at me with confused eyes. Here goes nothing.

"Hoseok oppa and Soojung unnie are getting married."

"What?!"

I cupped my mouth, shocked at suddenly blabbering the wrong thing. Jimin was laughing his off, Taehyung looked like his soul was out, Jungkook just continued eating and Bambam.. Why is he questioning his existence?

I looked at Haeun, again. She wasn't paying attention at all. I peeked at what she was pulling out from her left pocket and shocked to see a bottle of venom.

Gasping lightly, I looked in front, again, and accidentally had eye contact with Jungkook. He totally saw it, didn't he?

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Are you guys alright with this?
Is this fine with you?
Is killing someone fine with you?
Are you happy about someone dying?
Are you a sadist?
Are you answering me honestly?
Because I'm keeping a straight face here.
No, really.
Are you one?
Just asking, liek raely. aer oyu?

 

I feel so high.
Lmao.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 14, 2015