Sixty

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Whut's wrong with L?

 

Heesun's Point of View

My eyes widened in such surprise that I didn't even know what to say, so I said, "What?" Myungsoo seriously looked at me in the eye and told me as he was pointing a finger right at me, "Sike!" and made a laughing fit. I just stood there, looking at him boredly because I've had enough with this gay ,

"Mind if I skin you alive?"

He awkwardly stood up, covering his mouth, "Sorry, I just wanted to see you," and smiled a little before patting my head and walking past me, "Bye, Hee." I refuse to see you ever again. I followed him out of the house by the porch, "Don't ever come back." He gave me a pouty look while I kept a straight face, controlling the smile that was about to form on my lips just because.

This guy's cute, tho.

"Hee-Sun-Ie!"

Apparently my name was just spelled out loud. Half-concerned, I checked the gate that was opening to see who the person was. Not to my surprise, it was Taehyung and Jimin. Of course, who else would have a voice as ear-piercing as that? Not Taehyung of course, that would be a nightmare.

And what surprised me is how Myungsoo was trying hard to cover his face somehow. I wanted to ask him but there was something that was not letting me to do so. However Jimin was confused, "Hee, who's this?" as he was pointing at the gay person. I shrugged with a sheepish smile on my face. Unfortunately, he didn't buy it. 

"Who the heck are yo--? Hah?" Jimin said, grabbing Myungsoo's hand that was covering his face and then afterwards, Jimin was stunned to see it was, "Pres?!" while Myungsoo just scratched the back of his head. It was my turn to be confused, "Are you two close, or something?"

"Hee, to be honest and pardon me, pres, but Myungsoo-ssi is the guy that I told who who has a thing for me."

"What the , pres?! I thought it was Jungkook!" I then felt a hit on the back of my head. I noticed that Taehyung was right beside me but that's not the case here. Jimin's eyes became larger than usual, "What's that I am hearing, hyung?!" and eyed Myungsoo with a finger pointing directly at him, "Who do you like more?!"

"Jimin?!" -me and Tae

"Ya! Would you all shut up?! I'm try'na sleep here!" We all heard Jin's laughter right after that little speech that Namjoon said to make us shut up. Taehyung slapped me because it made him laugh, too. I cracked a smile and looked at the two biuals-- I mean, guys in front of me, "Leave already!" 

Myungsoo stuck his tongue out to me and left while Jimin walked towards us and said, "Will not! Taehyung has to tell me something," and pulled my brother with him as they went inside the house. I sighed and followed them.

 

~~~~

 

Monday.

"Why do you have a bag with you? We don't even attend classes anymore," Bambam told me right when I went inside the dungeon. "Well," I placed my hands on my waist and challenged him, "What am I supposed to do here then? Aside from staring at blank space." He stared at me for a moment while I walked towards Haeun and sat beside her, "Sleep."

I rolled my eyes at him and didn't bother talk to him anymore. I ped my backpack and pulled out the book that Namjoon lent me, "Unnie, I want to ask--" She didn't even let me finish and gasped, "Conceptual Diversity! I love that book!" She snatched the book from me and hugged it, "Why do you have this?" and asked me.

I felt offended somewhat, "Well, Namjoon oppa has it and lent it to me to read because of the reason, I'm a child. What's so good about it though?" Haeun then pushed up her glasses and snorted, "I see that you haven't read it yet." It was a very unwelcomed snort.

"I don't want to give some spoilers or whatever but all I have to say about this is perfection. It has a great story plot, the characters have interesting personalities and the romance in this makes your heart melt! I say, you read it, Hee! It's very good for your mental learning," she nodded to herself as I took the book back, slowly, "Your nerd side is back."

I felt her glare so I giggled. She said, "I'm telling you this because your brain hasn't been working well these past few weeks." They all say that. Does that mean it's true? "Ha! I told you so!" I glared at Jungkook who just randomly pointed and shouted at me.

"Namjoon told me that someone dies here."

"Oh, it's true. Sorry to spoil you, Hee."

"It's fine it already happened anyway."

Haeun giggled and gave me a pat on the head before telling to read since we had no other things to do. I did what she said and started reading the book. It actually felt like I was educating myself with freaking fat dictionary. Then I felt someone's presence beside me but I didn't bother turned to see who it was. Although it spoke, "What are you reading?"

I sighed and answered him, "Can't you see that it's a book?" I could sense the duck pout that he was wearing as he backed away from me slowly and stood up, shouting, "Hyung!" He ran towards some person that I didn't seem to know who because I was too absorbed with this book. Until I can feel a whole a lot of presence near me and it felt like a dark pit,

"Hee, why are you ignoring your boyfriend, again?"

It seemed like Jungkook told something wrong to my brother. I frowned as I looked at my boyfriend and told my brother, "He's misunderstanding. I'm not ignoring him. Why would I anyway? I just wanted to read in peace." Taehyung nodded in understanding and said, "She said that it was only a misunderstanding so you don't have to worry about it anymore, Kookie."

Jungkook then had this straight face on, "I heard that, hyung, and whatever, what are you doing here anyway?" And so they went off to somewhere that I don't need to know. I continued to read the book and apparently, I haven't even finished a single sentence before Taehyung even came. And would you look at that? Another unwelcomed person is here.

"Would it worth killing somebody when someone interrupts your reading?"

Bored, I looked at my right to see an innocent-looking Bambam. I snorted, "If I say yes, would you leave me alone?" He sarcastically laughed, "I wouldn't be called Kunpimook Bhuwakul if I would, right?" Proved as the little piece of that you are. "We have tons of time here in the room and I wouldn't waste my time reading a book, if I were you."

"Well, I wouldn't want to waste my time talking about unecessary things if I were you." 

"Ooh, that burn," Taehyung then said, out of nowhere, which meant that I just made Bambam speechless. Actually, I didn't really mean to break his heart or make him lose hope of having a girlfriend or anything but I am certainly curious of what story this book has.

"Hee, if you wanted to say that you hate me, you could just said it sooner." I was afraid of this, "I never meant to say that." To my luck, my best friend was hard to deal with, "But that's what I understood and it felt that way. It's tearing me apart, Hee!" His over acting made me giggle which was the wrong ting to do at a time like this. This always happens when we 'fight.' "See, you're laughing, again! My God, I can't take this," he then stood up and walked away from me. I couldn't even do anything to make him stop.

I was giggling madly and it can't be stopped. Once I've calmed down, I noticed that no one was paying attention to me which made me look like I've gotten high again. I tried to sit straight and say something, "Oppa," that made all four boys look at me which was really something. Then I realized, "I meant Taehyung oppa," it was the stupidest thing that I have ever done in my whole life.

Taehyung walked towards me and asked me what I wanted. I asked, "What brings you here?" He sat beside me, "It was boring out since Jungkook's here and he's practically the only person that I talk to in the classroom." I scrunched up my forehead, "So in conclusion, your practically lonesome." He frowned, "No! I mean, he's the only guy I'm closest to and I feel awkward with other people." I love how he calls his classmates 'other people.'

"Well, make new friends."

"It's hard to converse to humans, Hee."

I stared at the thin atmosphere, looking like I just lost a loved one when this 'loved one' that I'm sitting with has totally lost it indeed. Oppa, don't say something like you're an alien because it clearly means that I'm one, too.

I then had a text message. Oh, would you even look at that. How rare. I looked up and took a glance on what Myungsoo was doing. He was silently watching the three other boys in the middle in amusement. I shook my head with a little smile.

From: Myungsoo
I feel awkward here. Don't even question why I'm talking to you through phone.
I actually have nothing to do and I feel like texting.

To: Myungsoo
Okay. I'll postpone my reading for you since you're special.
Since you're biual.
What do you want to talk about?

From: Myungsoo
Anything.
Anything that occupies space and has mass.

I gawked at the unbelievable message that I've got.

To: Myungsoo
Wtf, dude?
Do you like someone? ;)

From: Myungsoo
Yeah, you

...

I was apparently devastated at the retort of the human being, who was evidently biual, as I peered at him with a disgusted expression. He was looking back at me blankly.

To: Myungsoo
You do know that I have a boyfriend, right?

From: Myungsoo
Yeah, you?*

My lips were agape while nodding at the same time, "Ohh." I was proven wrong for the first time. It almost gave me a heart attack, goodness.

"Kim Heesun."

I snapped out of my trance when I heard an unfamiliar voice called out for me. "Yes?" I asked the person. "Ms. Seo has summoned you." I blinked in surprise. What does she want now?

 

~~~~

 

Hang San.

As I was being escorted and walking inside this death-hole of a school (I'm sorry for Kook and Tae and BB), I noticed that I was being stared at and watched by the students that I was passing by.

They were whispering something at each other as I walked passed them. I felt so uneasy; it was the first time for me to be treated like this. If I were to study here in this place, I would probably get used to it but I'm not. I feel like some that just admitted that she slept with hundreds of guys inside of just one week while all of the people are gossiping things about her.

However I am not that .

"I wonder why their president once admitted that he and Kim Heesun are dating. Then days after, Jungkook said that he and the girl are dating. Is she two-timing, or something?"

"Yeah, I wondered the same thing once, it's actually confusing."

"I told you guys that she's a ."

Wow, it was also the first time that somebody has called me that. It is painful just because it's not true. If only these guys knew the reason. I mean, won't they like think of it carefully before saying things like that? Are the things that you hear only the ones that matters? I can't believe this. All the students here have are just looks; they don't even use their brains anymore.

"I hope Jungkook will hate you in the end."

My ears perked up at what I heard. I looked at the person in the corner of my eye and silently peered on her name tag because this girl is about to get wrecked.

Well, nice too meet you too,

Choi Jinri.

And there was this vibrating thing on my and it didn't stop. I pulled my phone and checked what it was. Apparently, I had another message from Myungsoo. Like, can't he even wait for the time I get to the room, or something? Is he that lonely in there that he needs to text me?

From: Myungsoo
Hey, it's about that someone that I like a moment before.

To: Myungsoo
What about it?

From: Myungsoo
I like this girl and she looks like you.

I was somehow alert.

To: Myungsoo
... Are you going around in circles?
Is it me?

From: Myungsoo
No, it's your sister.

To: Myungsoo
Wtf, dude? I don't have a sister.

From: Myungsoo
You know what? I was kidding about what I said earlier.
Forget about it already.
I don't like anyone, put that in your mind.

To: Myungsoo
Now you're just making me more curious, who is it?!

After that last message, he didn't answer anymore. He left me contemplating who he likes. It actually made my attention to it other than the people who are giving me piercing gazes here as we walk. Damn. I should text him more, lol.

"We're here," the person who called me earlier and escorted me all the way to Ms. Seo's office said before leaving me alone in front of the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door with all my might. I'm saying it like the door was pretty heavy. "Good morning, Ms. Seo," I greeted her with a bow once I got inside.

She was stunned for some reason, "It's already twelve," and that reason is now I know. She laughed and asked me to take a seat. "Why'd you bring me here all of a sudden? I was honestly surprised," I asked her. She shrugged and smiled. This woman is unbearably pretty; it should be illegal, "Nothing in particular. I only wanted to show you how twisted my students are. I feel sorry for myself."

"Oh, I thought I was the only one," I said aloud, which surprised me. "There's no need to be scared, I won't bite. And to be honest with you, I couldn't stand these kids anymore so I once asked Mr. Lee to exchange students for a change. That's the actual reason why we did the school switch." I had my lips agape as I was nodding. "And it turns out; he has no doubt, polite and great students."

"What do you mean by no doubt?"

"Well, Mr. Lee's a good man so there's no doubt that he can make good students."

".. Is that the reason why you fell in love with him?"

"There's that. He's handsome, too, smart. He has everything that any girl wants in a man," I watched on how she sighs dreamily as she was thinking about her husband, "While I was the opposite. Not that I'm dumb but I wasn't that kind when I was your age. I was fond of bullying people." So Mr. Lee was right. I nodded and said, "He told me that before."

"Say, you're dating Jungkook, right? Tell me something about your relationship."

Well, that took an unexpected turn.

"Since you asked, our relationship is more like yours because in the past, I had this very mean side while Jungkook is a really kind and neat kid."

"Most students here say that he's a playboy."

"That would be a bluff since he once told me that he's only the forced one in his past relationships, which means that he doesn't really like the girls he was with, which explains why most girls think that he's a playboy but it's their fault because they liked him."

"Wow.. I don't know who to believe in."

"What a coincidence, me neither."

Hopefully, this conversation ended well so when I walked out of the room, the same person escorted me out of the school as well.

 

~~~~

 

Afterwards.

So we are heading home because it's already dismissal. I am currently walking home with Bambam and Myungsoo. Jungkook and Haeun went home together because things are needed to be handled and it seems that Haeun is going to move in Jungkook's home. Isn't that great?

"It feels weird."

Bambam and I looked at Myungsoo who was staring at his feet, smiling like an idiot. "What is?" I asked him, looking concerned because we haven't been talking much ever since we got out of the campus and here he is, smiling all by himself. "All four of you are close friends while I feel like an outcast because all I'm only close to is Heesun."

"You can get to be friends with Bambam, too!" I nodded to myself as I pointed at the said guy that seemed to be shocked, "Since you're both fabulous." I felt some kind of hit on my arm, "Hey, I'm not gay! .. That rhymed." I ignored him and continued to speak to Myungsoo, "You do know that you'll stay as a loner if you won't converse to people."

"I probably would want to just stay as a loner. Reason is I have a crush on someone."

My eyes widened at the sudden response because it was literally out of nowhere, "You're telling me that now? Are you kidding me?" I felt the hit that came from Bambam, again, "Who is it, hyung?" Myungsoo shrugged, "Well," and fidgeted. He fidgeted. He ing fidgeted. Kim Myungsoo ing fidgeted. This little piece of fidgeted. This little piece of is adsoerabwle-- asdfghjkl.

"Who. Who? Who?!" I asked, rather excited that didn't look like it because it appears to be like a jealous bish. "Yeah, I like someone but likes somebody else," he answered, or maybe said because he didn't really answer our question. I raised an eyebrow at him, "How stupid of her for not choosing you." He then eyed me, looking straight into my eyes and said the words that was certainly stunned me,

"What did you just call yourself?"

I froze in my spot. That was deeply indirect to the point that I feel sorry for myself for being smart. "Oh, the bus is here, you guys better get going," Myungsoo said, nonchalantly, like there was nothing wrong when he was the cause of this. I was still frozen, looking at the gay as Bambam was pulling me with him, saying, "Hee, let's go. I've got a lot to ask of you."

And then we did get into the bus, leaving Myungsoo alone because his house was just blocks away from the school. I followed him with my gaze and he was looking back at me. He had this lonesome smile on his face with a hand that was waving me a good bye. Ugh, I'm so dumb because I didn't even say anything.

I slumped on my seat and I can feel Bambam's stare on me. He was too curious, "I thought he was gay." I sighed, feeling attacked, "He said before that he can be a guy, too. I never thought that this is what he meant," and looked outside the window, watching how droplets of water are forming on the glass. It was starting to rain. "Or maybe he liked me after that happened. I don't know. I can't even believe that he would like me."

Plus, he's been very weird since this morning. I wondered what happened. Then this happened. 

It ing happened.

Isn't it great?

 

 

 


Author's Note:

There are too much happenings in this chapter, lol.
Late update.
Gomenasai.

Conceptual Diversity, btw.
It's a new story that I'm currently making
but I have to wait after this story finishes for me to publish the chapters.
I just awkwardly and shamelessly advertised it, lol.
The main character there is Taehyung,
because I hate him, lol.
He's basically an alien there, tbh.

So I made Myungsoo like Heesun..
I sound like I'm forcing him, lmao.
Yeah, whatever, that won't last long anyway..
I mean, there wouldn't be a love triangle here.
Oh, my gosh. I just told a spoiler.

Lastly, about Jinri.
This is her last appearance I promise, gosh xD

 

 

 

Updated:
July 11, 2015