Thirty

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Not so satisfying chapter.. Idk.. You guys judge..

               

Narrator's Point of View

"How'd Soojung carry Heesun all over here, if the kid fainted?" Namjoon asked Jin, who was also asking the same question in his head. "As far as I remember, she told me that someone carried her. Her brother, something," Jin pondered. "Why are you asking about that? It's not like you guys owe him your life, or something?" With that said, the two older men looked at Taehyung. The youngest gulped, "Oh, you do."

Jin pulled his phone out of his pocket, "I'm going to call Soojung to bring that guy over here. We're inviting him for dinner." And Namjoon stated over, "Tell him that he's nominated as Hee's boyfriend also I want to have a handshake with him!" Taehyung, on the other hand, looked at his hyungs like they were mad, "Are you guys forgetting about Jungkook?"

".. oh, right."

Taehyung faced his palm, thinking, and you guys say that I'm weird. Then the doorbell rang, Taehyung walked over the door and opened it, revealing Jungkook, "Kookie!" Taehyung chanted and gave the younger a hug. "Let go of me, hyung," Jungkook said, can't even move his arms because of Tae. "Heesun was waiting for you," Namjoon said as he was chewing his waffle, "But she's probably asleep by now."

The youngest amongst all of them looked at his feet pondering if he should go upstairs and pleading his hyungs if he could go there at the same time. And the powers of the maknae seemed to attack his hyungs. "You can go," Jin stated and pointed at Jungkook with a stern look, "But don't even think about doing anything stupid to my sister." Jungkook's face lit up in happiness, "Thank you, hyung!" and happily hopped towards the staircase. No, really, he hopped.

After seeing no trail of the hopping maknae and was completely out of sight, Jin sighed, "What am I going to do with them?" Taehyung shrugged and sat back on his seat by the dining table, "Find Hyosang hyung and sob?" then he felt someone pinching his armpit. It was Namjoon, "No. You should practice your traffic dance first hyung."

Jin sighed yet again, thinking that he should tame his brothers first before doing anything more.

 

~~~~

 

"Heesunie?" Jungkook asked as he peeked from the door and finally went inside the room. He watched the sleeping figure that was lying on the bed. Heesun's face was bright red, especially her nose and she was breathing through . Looked like her nose was clogged. Should I use a plundger? Or so Jungkook stupidly asked himself and giggled.

He walked over to her bed and sat beside her torso. He would tickle her nose a little then giggle when she frowns and turn her face away. Then he leaned down to kiss her cheek, the girl then woke up, startled to see him there. "Hello," the boy giggled again. "What'd you eat?" Heesun asked, thanking afterwards that wasn't that soar anymore. "I just took a bite on the cookie, or maybe two," Jungkook said as the girl sighed, "Do you know that you eating a cookie mean cannibalism?"

In which Jungkook took a moment to realize, "Haha, very funny, Hee. It's not really that bad, I only giggle occasionally." Heesun looked at him with a raised eyebrow, the boy giggled again, "Occasionally. Alright," not buying the boy's statement. "How did you get sick? And since when?"

"When I woke up earlier, and I think that it started when we went home last night and we were outside, in the cold, you weren't even thinking of giving me you jacket. So here, I got sick," Heesun explained. Jungkook pouted and gave her a hug, "I'm sorry. I thought that you were thick-skinned and the cold won't even bother you." And the girl snapped, "Who do you freaking think am I? Elsa?!"

He giggled and pulled something out of his backpack, it was a tupperware of something that doesn't seem nice, "It's honey ice cubes." Heesun gave him a bewildered look as he was opening the lid and picked up a toothpick that had a cube on the end. He trailed his hand, that was holding a toothpick, towards her face, "Say, 'ah'." She gawked at him and just opened . "Choo! Choo!" he said.

WTF is wrong with this oppa?

"Are you drunk?" He shook his head with a frown at her question, "Why would you think that?" The girl looked at him with a guiltless face and shrugged.

"Alright. Before I do anything, you do know that my childishness isn't the same when I eat something sweet with a different amount of sugar," Jungkook started while pushing up his invisible glasses. Heesun stared at him with a worried expression, "Is this going to be Science class?" He coughed, "No. And I also told you that I have two sides, for some reason."

She looked at him weirdly, "Why are you telling me this?" He shrugged and took out a bag of cookies, "Nothing. I just wanted to remind you.. Do you know that I feel relaxed when I eat some of these?"

"Your kind?"

"Not just cookies, all of them," he leaned down to her and kissed her cheek, "Although, I end up not knowing what I'm doing when I'm overdosed." Heesun creased her forehead, imagining what could possibly happen when her boyfriend got overdosed. Seeing how he might be trying to climb up the walls and act like Superman, she giggled, "I wonder.." and trailed off.

"Hey, don't you just think of doing something wrong while I'm out!"

"Why me? Isn't it supposed to be you? You're the one acting like a child here."

"Still."

Jungkook chewed on the cookie and swallowed it. You know what happens. He blinked and offered Heesun a cookie which made the girl confused and took it. What happened? Or so she thought while taking a bit on the given food. She frowned at the unexpected taste, "Hell? Is this even a cookie?" The boy giggled, "It's raisin cookies. You thought it was chocolate chip, huh?" She scoffed, "Don't you even know that raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason why I have trust issues?"

He looked at her pitifully, then leaned closer, "Nope!" and laughed happily on his own. While the other was just blankly staring at him, regretting all of the decisions that she made in her life. Well, did she even ever regretted of choosing this guy as her boyfriend? She chuckled at the thought, it's probably a no. She actually loved this side of him.

How greasy.

"Don't you even dare eat too much," she said as the boy was chewing another piece. He smiled at her sheepishly with his lips pressed together, still chewing rather in a serious manner. Chewing is serious business. He swallowed with his head looking up, "I already ate three, sorry." The girl had her eyes in a shape of saucers, "Are you a glutton?!"

He pouted, "It's tasty." She sighed and sat up, not before stretching her arms in the air. She faced the never-ending chewing boy and wiped the small cookie crumbs off of his face with her hands, "This seems like you're the one who's in need of being taken care of."

"Sorry, Heeshunie," he attacked her with a hug, "Let me excuse my stubbornness with a practical joke, can I?" The girl gave the boy a bored look and shrugged. "What'd the five fingers say to the face?" He paused and waited an answer from her but got nothing so he made his hand fly all the way to the side of her face and, "Slap!" and got away with it.

Heesun didn't even budge from where she was sitting. She was just staring into the mid-air, regret was written all over her face, "Dude, I'm ing tired. How about we stop this ?"

The boy pouted and walked a little closer to her bed. Heesun lied on her bed, again, staring on the ceiling. "Did it hurt?" She shook her head at the question and closed her eyes. Honestly to her, it did hurt. The 'older' really did slap her, hard, right on the face. It literally came out of nowhere. Now she understood how he was really not himself when he eats stuff. Stuff that is not acceptable in the human race anymore.

Guiltily, he took a step closer to her and every step that he made; he would always shut close his eyes, waiting for something that might hurt him. He was waiting if she would give him revenge, or something. Of course, she wouldn't do something like that, she knew that he was acting like a drunken person; the only difference is he's half sane. Half.

As soon as he was two steps more to her bed, Heesun opened her eyes and stared at him, "What the hell are you standing for? If you want to lie down, come here." which made Jungkook's solemn face lit up and joyfully climbing up her bed and lying next to her. He would, like he said, occasionally giggle while he was exchanging glances at Heesun and the pillows that was in front of him, he was lying by his stomach.

Then the girl chuckled and poked the boy, "Hey," he looked at her with a questioning look, not removing the smile off of his face. She pointed at her face, "Look at my face," with a very intimidating look on it, "You think this is a ing game?" Like the picture at the bottom. lol.

He pouted yet again, "I was only trying to cheer you up. What's so bad about that?" She sighed, "Everything." He sat up, sitting on his legs. Like a Japanese person would sit, yeah, whatever. "I'm your nurse for now so let me cure you." She gawked at him, "Dude, I understand that you're half sane but please." He threw his hands on either side of her, pinning her on the bed but it's obvious that she wouldn't fight back since she's damn weak, "No, really, Heeshunie! If I'll make you laugh, then you would feel better!

Or maybe you wouldn't mind me being the patient and you being the nurse? We could make a little role-play here," he said while looking at her like he was a little , rather he was giving her a seductive look. Well, normal girls would have been nose bleeding right this instant because of the sight but not Kim Heesun, she ain't normal, lol. She was blankly staring at him, "Dude, are you a part-time e or some sort? Because, seriously, your other side is frightening me," and she ain't joking.

"Really?" he gone back being innocent, again, "I'm not a e but I have this part time of being some kind of playboy in Hang San." And Heesun couldn't believe it, "You aren't two-timing me, right?" He got offended, "What? No! I love you, Sushi," and hugged her, "It's just that I'm really handsome and all to the extent that fangirls want me to be flirty." She squinted her eyes at him, not sure if she'll buy the reason or not, "I should probably go to sleep."

"Okay!" he beamed. Heesun settled herself on the bed and closed her eyes. She was planning to finally go to sleep but she felt a pair of eyes staring at her like she was being pointed by a laser, "Oppa, you're not trying to bore my head, aren't you?" He blinked, "No?"

She sighed and faced to the opposite side of where Jungkook was. She needs peace and quiet, not world domination. "Say, what happens to nitrogen when the sun rises?" It was a random question but it fits how it was already night time. The previous statement is so wrong. She didn't answer so he took care of it himself, "It becomes daytrogen."

"I'm going to sleep," she chanted and covered herself in the covers. But it didn't help since she can still hear Jungkook, "Good nitrogen and sleep tightrogen but don't let the bed bugs bitrogen!" It was pathetically stupid. Although afterwards she slept after feeling a warm kiss on her cheek.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

This isn't fluffy, isn't it?
I'm running out of ideas!
Please forgive me!

 

 

 

Updated:
May 26, 2015