Sixty-three

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Who Likes Who?

 

Narrator's Point of View

So, the whole week was done and it was finally Saturday. Heesun was inside her room, in front of her laptop surfing the net of nothing in particular. She was just wasting time until she was pulled into a chat group. Well, another thing to waste time for.

 

Heesun: Was that even necessary?

Soojung: Of course, it is! You're our friend here!

Heesun: I refuse to be your friend.
Soojung: You make me sad, Hee! ヽ(´□`。)ノ
Miyoung: Jung, are you alright? You've been hanging out with your husband too much. Stop it.

Soojung: Oh, c'mon! I'm finally a Jung now, aren't you even proud of me?

Heesun:

Miyoung:

Soojung: Wait..

Haeun

Soojung: Eunie!

Haeun: What do you want?

Heesun: I can feel Haeun unnie shivering in fear rn, I can't even..

Miyoung: Goodness, Hee..

Soojung: You guys have been gone for too long and I miss you guys!

Soojung: I've had enough hanging around with Youngie and Jimin already. I mean, c'mon! I don't appreciate their presence, neither do they to me.

Haeun: Jimin does..

Soojung: Plus, all Miyoung does is flirt with Taehyung!

Miyoung: What?! We do not!

Heesun: Speaking of which, Haeun you have to tell me who you like already! It's been four days ever since!

Haeun: Why do you want to know that badly?!

Miyoung: She likes someone. Oh, finally!

Soojung: I'm so proud of you, Eunie! So who's the lucky guy?

Haeun: Lucky, you say. He's basically bad luck on legs and everyone pities him. Just, guys, you're all so mean.

Heesun: whUt?

Miyoungㅋㅋㅋ I get it.

Haeun: Don't you dare tell them anything, unnie.

Miyoung: You gon' tell them anyway so why would I?

Soojung: I don't get it.

Haeun: Of course, you don't. I'm surprised Hee doesn't get this either when you're the one who always bullies him.

Soojung: Ohh..

Heesun: Oh, my gosh. What? I am sorry!

Miyoung: You're telling that to the wrong person.

Soojung : You're telling that to the wrong person.

Haeun : You're telling that to the wrong person.

Heesun: Omo, what even?

 

So clueless Hee postponed her chatting for a while and opened the other tab. She was greeted by a sign, saying, 'Are you sure to censor the following words?' "Are you being sassy with me, computer?!" she snarled at the screen in front of her. It seems that Heesun accepts herself as a young fellow that doesn't deserve to see any unnecessary things in front of her. And so she went back to the chat group.

 

Haeun: No, unnie, you're wrong!

Soojung: Geez, stop playing hard to get and tell us already!

Heesun: Why? Who did she guess?

Miyoung: Scroll upwards.

Heesun: Can't. I refreshed the chat.

Miyoung: Seriously?

Haeun: She thought it was Chanwoo. I'm not even close with him, what the hell? For a second, I thought you knew.

Soojung: I always bully my brother. That's how I show my love for him.

Heesun: Just tell us already. It won't remain as a secret forever so the best thing to do now is just tell us so we won't bother you anymore.

Haeun: Hahaha, you guys. Really.

Jung Soojung is now offline.

Haeun: I mean, really.

Miyoung: bchejfgbwfdhajnfola-cllmodowjdi; jshidj stopsnfkosmej

Heesun: Oh, my god. Unnie, are you okay?!

Haeun: The only thing that I understood was stops.

Miyounging Soojung trespassed my house and shook me, asking who it was in a very wrong manner. She wants to know that badly. Haeun just tell them.

Heesun: Why can't she just go to her home instead of yours? Doesn't she know that we all live in the same neighborhood now?

Miyoung: Apparently, Soojung doesn't know. She was about to rush out of my room but I stopped her. You're good now, Choi.

Heesun: I can literally hear Haeun's shouting from across the village. And can also literally hear my boyfriend shouting back at her.

Heesun: I bet she'll get traumatized because of Jungie.

Miyoung: Soojung says she's sorry. She was just excited.

Heesun: How was that excited?

Haeun: Forgiven. Alright, I'll tell it now.

Heesun: Anticipating.

Miyoung: Soojung says that she's also anticipating.

Heesun: I love how Miyoung unnie's not that bothered about typing all these for Soojung.

Miyoung: She owes me ice cream for this.

Heesun: I should've known.

Haeun: I have a crush on Jimin

Miyoung: Soojung's screaming in glee. Someone stop her please, I'm multi-tasking. I'm on the phone with Tae

Miyoung: I mean, my boyfri

Miyoung: I mean, I'm babysitting here. Can someone give me a hand?

Heesun: How can you stutter through a chat?

Haeun: I'll help you.

Choi Haeun is now offline.

Heesun: What? Wait, no. 

Heesun: Wait. 

Miyoung: So it's just us here. Hoseok's in my house. He's calming down his wife who is busy combusting because she just saw Haeun.

Miyoung: Haeun looks like she did nothing wrong. I wish you were here.

Heesun: Hwang Miyoung, tell me who you said is your boyfriend!

Miyoung: No. Why would I?

Heesun: More importantly, who was Haeun's crush? I didn't get to see it.

Miyoung: Hee, are you blind, or something? The screen is right in front of you.

Heesun: No, it's..

Miyoung: What?

Heesun: Hahaha! I just made my computer censor every member of Bangtan's name! 

Miyoung: Why would you censor Bangtan's names? No, why would you even censor?

MiyoungHoseok is having tantrums behind me! Look what you did!

 

Heesun then gaped away from her computer for a while to think, why the heaven's name did she even thought of censoring the names of the boys? More importantly, why would she even censor? I just stupidly repeated Miyoung's sentence but you guys get the point. The confused and questioned girl then heard more shouting from their neighbor's house, "Hoseok, stop shouting! I know that you're upset about what Heesun did but seriously, this is not your house!" It was Miyoung.

 

Heesun:

Heesun: I just happened to do so.

 

~~~~

 

Outside.

Heesun was just strutting down the village, in the middle of the afternoon. She took a glance at the music store at the other side of the street. She had second thoughts of coming inside but what the hell? It was only Yoongi in there anyway. He won't bite. Shrugging her shoulders, Heesun crossed the road and walked straightly to the music store.

Not peeking through the door, the exploring girl grasped the door handle, getting excited of what's waiting for her inside. The door opened, making the chimes above it jinggle, surprising the two men inside the store. For her surprise, Heesun was greeted by a glaring Hoseok and a Yoongi that was greeting her a, "Hello, Hee."

Uneasy, Heesun nodded and walked towards them, not breaking eye contact with Hoseok. She wanted to ask why but it was already obvious when she remembered what happened earlier, she only let out a sigh but Yoongi was curious, "Ya, what's wrong?" Hoseok huffed and turned his stool to face the older one, "Well, someone just censored Bangtan's names in her computer," making him taken aback, "Seriously, Hee?"

"I was only testing it if it would work!"

"Did it work?" -Yoongi

"Yes.."

"So our names are test subjects now?" Hoseok was deliberatedly angry about this. "Why are you so angry about this?" she snapped, "Is there something wrong?!" Hoseok got quiet for a moment and stared at the about-to-cry Heesun beside him, also sitting on the stool. He shrugged and faced Yoongi, again, "Wifey's going crazy earlier," making the girl look at him in disbelief.

"I've heard," Yoongi then rubbed the brigde of his nose, "More likely, the whole neighborhood did. She sounds like she's about to give birth." Hoseok then looked at him shocked, "But we haven't done it yet, hyung." The look of disbelief never left Heesun's face, "Are you seriously planning to do it with her, oppa?"

"Hee, what are you even trying to imply? They're a married couple alread-- Wait, you're still young, why am I telling you this?! Heesun, shut up." The girl scoffed at the elder's statement, "Oh, please, oppa. Jungkook's more innocent than me," while Hoseok eyed her, "Are you saying something that we're not supposed think you are doing?" making the eldest one surprised, "Kim Heesun, behave!" Of course, Heesun wanted to protect herself, "I was only kidding, geez!"

Before things could get any messier, everyone turned their attention to the front door. The chimes made a tintinnabulation as the door revealed a boy that seemed to be panting, "Yoongi hyung, you won't believe what happened the other day-- Oh, Hobi hyung, Kim Heesun, you're all here." It was Jimin. "What happened the other day?" Yoongi asked, surprisingly curious. 

"Well," Jimin said, walking towards the counter where they all are and sat on a stool beside Heesun, "It was in the middle of the afternoon that time and I was just taking a stroll down the village because I needed fresh air and time to think." Hoseok was confused, "You can think?" making Heesun laugh and hit him. Ignoring the last statement, Jimin continued, "There. I then heard a piano playing 'My Heart Will Go On,'" but the girl stopped him, "Wait, where exactly were you that time?"

"I was a little bit closer to the fountain."

"Oh, I was the one playing the piano! I was playing it by the fountain!"

"Why would you play the piano by the fountain?"

Apparently, Heesun just realized that now.

"Stop the small chats and continue your story!" Yoongi then interrupted. "Okay, okay," Jimin coughed a little, "I felt like dancing in the middle of nowhere but before I could even do that, I heard someone shout the name, 'Jack.' I thought someone was calling me a Jackass or something but I remembered the movie 'Titanic.' So I shouted back, saying the name, 'Rose!' before running out of the place because someone might see me..

I think I made myself a mysterious 'Jack.'"

"Oh, my gosh. What even?" Hoseok snickered, covering his face in embarrassment and sadness. "What's the point of this conversation?" Yoongi shook his head in disappointment with a smile on his face. Meanwhile, Heesun was thinking very deeply at the moment, remembering the flashback story his boyfriend told her many days before. And so she could only mumble, looking down at her hands that she used to play music with her piano,

"Oh, my god."

She walked towards the grand piano behind all of them and pushed her face on to the keys, producing unwanted sounds because of it, "Oh, my god." The other two of the three boys were too shocked and didn't know what to do next while Yoongi just didn't give a like, "Heesun, I still don't plan giving that to you so don't even."

 

~~~~

 

Still Outside.

From: Eun Choi
I see you.
Miyoung forced me to tell you who I like.
It's been bothering me and you guys are seriously irrtating.
And didn't I say that I can see you?

So Heesun is now walking home with Jimin beside her. She's actually creeped about the fact Haeun seeing her. Who does that exactly? She looked around to see any signs of a girl wearing glasses. They haven't even reached their house yet, where is she?

To: Eun Choi
How can you see me?
Your house is blocks away from where I am how can you see me?

From: Eun Choi
I see you with a guy.
A guy that I least expect you to be with.

Heesun furrowed her eyebrows loudly, making her forehead go all wrinkly. Why was Haeun getting all negative all of a sudden?

To: Eun Choi
What's wrong with you?

"Uh, Heesun?" The said girl jolted up at the sudden call, looking at her side to see a sad-looking Park Jimin. She frowned, "What's wrong with you?" The sad boy scratched the back of his neck, "Well, I just wanted to ask. Why'd you reacted that way earlier?" Heesun stopped for a second, "I.." and held his hand to make Jimin do the same, making this look like they're in a middle of a confession. "I kinda know the girl who called Jack."

With that said, the boy lit up, "Are you serious?! Who is it?" She let out an awkward laugh and sheepishly smiled, saying, "It's my one and only nerd friend," and sighed, "Haeun." Expecting him to be so disappointed and what not, Heesun got surprised to see Jimin so flustrated and silent by her answer. "What?" she walked closer towards him and touched his cheek, it was warm, "Oppa, what's the meaning of this?"

She then felt vibrations coming from her hand. She got a message. Heesun let go of the boy's cheek and opened her phone, only to be even more surprised and confused to the highest level possible.

From: Eun Choi
I have a crush on Jimin.
Be surprised.
And believe me because I do.

"Hee," Jimin called once again, making the worried and confused Heesun look at him. He leaned towards her ear and said the words that made her heart beat as fast as a car racing towards the finish line as her chest was heaving up and down,

"I think I have a crush Haeun."

 

~~~~

 

Kims' Residence.

Still having a conversation, Heesun walked towards their door and reached out for the handle while Jimin was just beside her, insisting that he'll stay in their house for a while. Once the girl opened the wooden door, she saw the horrified look in the boy's eyes so confused as she was, Heesun looked inside of her home, only to regret everything.

"Guys?!" she asked, looking disgusted and confused at the same time. Meanwhile, Namjoon and Jin immediately looked their way, both startled and stopped whatever they were doing. Namjoon stopped unbuckling his belt while Jin was just in front of him, silently watching. Whatever they were about to do is none of my business.

They were all silent and whatever but it all broke when Jimin decided to laugh on his own, still behind Heesun. And Heesun didn't even bother to step into the lair of lies that she called home. So the siblings are the ones looking at each other in the mean time, not even trying to speak to each other.

In addition for the uneasiness in the household, the boy that Heesun was wondering where gone to have shown up, announcing something even more ridiculous while holding something up that was as ridiculous, "Hyung, I brought the lub--" and halted in his tracks when he saw his little sister by the doorway, looking like she saw a corpse in real life,

"--bricator."

Thank you, Taehyung, for enlightening us and continuing your statement.

 

~~~~

 

Living Room.

So the Kim Family decided to have a family meeting with their visitor Jimin. The three boys are sitting on the sofa while the only girl sibling was getting far away from them as possible. Their mother was in front of the boys, sighing for the hundredth time. And lastly, the unexpected visitor was controlling his laughter beside Heesun, 'comforting' her. His compressed laugh was only making everything worse for her.

"Haven't I told you that it's not healthy to have inside the house?!"

Jimin freaking exploded. Heesun was literally red from the top of her head down to her neck, "So they were seriously doing it?! And mom, are you just letting this happen?!" Her mother didn't respond anymore and covered her face to surpress her laughter. She excused herself before going inside the kitchen. The last thing they heard from her was her cackling, making Jin and Taehyung cover their faces doing the same thing.

Namjoon looked at his sister like she was mad, "Why would we even do that, Hee?! Are you even in your right mind?! My belt was stuck and I thought about getting some oil for it but Taehyung said he had a better idea." Jimin fell on the cold, hard ground as he was holding on to Heesun's hand for dear life and support. "So why would you guys have lube in the first place?" Jin composed himself, coughed and looked beside him, "I would like to ask the same thing," to see Taehyung. Everyone turned to Taehyung, he was the only one laughing. Well, Jimin was still red and panting, hanging an arm around Heesun.

Heesun crossed her arms and tapped her foot, waiting for a reasonable response from her brother. Taehyung felt like he was being watched so he tensed up, "I just happened to have it. I mean, a friend lent it to me!" Heesun eyed him, "You have only two friends, right?" Well, Jimin was just laughing here and had no idea of what's happening. She gasped, "Are you telling me that Jungkook lent that to you?" Everyone was devastated.

"Why would he give that to you, Tae?!" -over reacting Namjoon

"Are you guys doing something behind our backs?" -calm and composed but confused Jin

Like, Jin, have you ever encountered something like this before?

Everyone was waiting for what Taehyung will have to say but Heesun wanted to ask first, "Is he cheating on me already? Do I have to dump him to give the two of you a better relationship?" The three remaining men chuckled at her remark as Namjoon ordered Jimin to hit the back of her head, and so he did. The girl pinched his arm. Taehyung, for thinking thoroughly for a couple of minutes, sighed and finally spoke, resulting the conversation to be a lot more chaotic than it was supposed to be,

"We met someone at a gay bar."

This chapter is a mess, omg.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

I don't know what to make this longer.
Trust me, guys, the point of this chapter is Jim and Eun.
I promise. I deeply do.
I don't know what came inside my mind and made this,
gosh, xD

Plus, if you guys would mind,
you can highlight the words that are 'censored'
in the girls' chat.
To see the words that are blocked
Nothing, just wanted to tell you.
/le evil smile.

 

 

 

Updated:

July 20, 2015