Forty-nine

Why Do I Love You, Again?

One Less Problem

 

Heesun's Point of View

"Yoongi oppa," I called the dude and walked over to him, looking like I can't believe , "What the heck are you eating?" He looked up at me and answered me seriously with a very serious expression that made me stare at him for a matter of seconds, "Swaggethi Yolognese."

...

I left the kitchen.

I will pray for you, oppa. I promise.

The other guys are still inside the house and are wrecking everything. No, I'm just kidding. They said that they had nothing to do at all so they didn't leave yet. While Miyoung unnie's all like, "Heesun, we need to go somewhere today." I looked at her wide-eyed, "Need?" She nodded and pulled me out of the house, "Yes, need. So let's go."

We are about to leave the house and I was about to protest about my right to not go with her but there was this guy who interrupted us, "Wait!" Miyoung groaned and turned to him, "What do you want?" Lol, isn't this great? "I want to come, too," Taehyung said, sheepishly. However, she refused while I wanted to have some fun, "No, I insist. Oppa will come with us, unnie. Deal with it." Miyoung groaned even more and stomped her feet towards outside.

"What's wrong with her?" Taehyung asked me, "Does she not want me to come?" I giggled and shook my head while I clung my arm around Tae's arm, walking out of the house, following unnie along. The answer for his question is the complete opposite of what he thinks but I don't want to tell him that. He might get traumatized.

 

~~~~

 

Park.

From: Inamorato
Where did you go?
Why did you leave me with these things?

I gawked at my phone as I was reading messages from my so called boyfriend. He calls people things now, that's great.

To: Inamorato
I forgot to bring you here, sorry.
But don't you worry, I'll buy you food.

From: Inamorato
I do need no food. I need you here, nigga.
By m’side.

To: Inamorato
Why the hell are you talking like that?
Racist.
And no, I’m more needed here!

"What did you let him come here?" Miyoung asked me and sat beside me, "He's not supposed to come!" while staring at my brother, who was standing by a tree and is really fascinated about how birds are sleeping inside of their nests. Like, oppa, leave them alone. I took a peek on unnie who was still staring, "Don't stare too much, he might melt." She glared at me, "No, I wasn't." I just gave her a 'really' look.

I stretched my arms up, "I brought him here because I know you have a lot in your chest." She was about to speak up but I cut myself in, "You like him, don't you?" She snapped, "No, I don't!" I rolled my eyes, "Don't lie to me, unnie. You're being in denial and you're actually lucky that he's that dense," but I think that I poured too much fuel to the fire. "How many times do I have to tell you that I don't?!"

"Miyoungie likes who?"

Both of us turned to the one who said that, I wasn't surprised to see Taehyung there. He was looking like a lost child, standing there in front of us. I turned to unnie to make her say something to make Taehyung get the wrong idea. "It's none of your business, Tae," but it just ended harsh. "What? But!" Luckily, oppa was used to it. He went to me and shook me by the shoulder, "Hee, tell me! Who is it?" I frowned and get the heck with it,

"Oppa, she likes y--"

"No one!"

Unnie practically slapped my mouth shut, making me glare at her. Taehyung let go of me with his shoulders slumped down. He pouted like a sad duckling. I wonder why but I am not confused that Miyoung softened, "Why do you want to know that badly?" He looked at her with sad eyes and answered her question which made me giggle,

"I want to know if the guy you like will be good enough for you and will pass the standards of being your boyfriend."

So, oppa, tell me what you've been thinking for about a while before. Something tells me that you've been such a caring 'friend' to unnie ever since. "Oh, oppa, he will pass. I'm sure of it," I said still uncontrollably giggling. "Shut up, Hee," and unnie pushed me, momentarily.

 

~~~~

 

Mall.

Since unnie was yet again pissed, she decided that we should go to the mall.

"What's up with this shirt?" Taehyung asked while holding up a shirt that had a print that made me wonder the same thing, what the hell is up with that shirt? I looked at it weirdly and answered, "Some kind of spell that I don't want to know. Don't buy it, oppa, you might get cursed." He chuckled, "I'm not planning to," and placed the shirt back where it came from. (a/n: Picture!)

"Let's eat somewhere," Miyoung said, making me baffled, "What? We just came here." She didn't say anything and pulled me with her, leaving Taehyung behind us. She really doesn't want to be with him. Does she not even care what he'll think? Even though he's used to it, doesn't mean that he won't get bothered. Unnie knows that he gets depressed easily when someone ignores him.

We were still inside the mall though when we found a restaurant to eat in. Miyoung pulled me towards a place to sit and demanded Taehyung to order in the counter so me and her are left there.

I then glared at unnie, "What's wrong? You're pathetically avoiding him." I don't care about formalities at the moment. "Don't you even know the reason why I called you today?" I shook my head as a response. "It's because I want to forget about liking him!" I was a tad bit quiet at first and looked at her in the eye, ".. Why?"

"If I told him that I like him now, then he'll never believe me and thinking of it as a prank, or something."

Oh, yeah.

"Since all I do ever since we met is ignore him and be mean to him."

That is true. The first time Miyoung met Taehyung, she thought that he was annoying because of his extraordinary personality. Miyoung doesn't like people like him because it's getting on her nerves. I never really imagined her liking him because of it. It was really surprising. I almost had a heart attack.

But there was this one thing that I was curious about, "What did you like about him?" She fidgeted. She ing fidgeted. Hwang Miyoung ing fidgeted-- Okay, I'm weird. ".. I'm not really sure.. Because he's cute? What? ... Why the hell are you looking at me like that?" I was startled because I didn't realize that I was just staring at her with concern-- I mean, awe, "Oh, nothing.

Just realized it now that the reason why you always call Saturdays a freaking Man-hunt day when it was just the moment when you liked Taehyung-- No, I mean, tell me. When did this madness start?"

"The month before last month, I think--"

"Wait, what the ?!"

"What are you guys talking about?" Taehyung suddenly came, making Miyoung halt in her position of abruptly slapping the back of my head because I cussed, and continued his questions that made the both of us nervous, "And why did I hear my name?" We made eye contact, asking each other what to say to him.

"You know what, guys?" Taehyung sat beside me, "I’ve been wondering. Ever since we went out, you've been keeping secrets from me and I don't like it. It's making me think that it's about me." There are such coincidences in Taehyung's mind that is making me get the idea of him being smart and just playing dumb.

Why do I get this feeling that he knows?

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if he did since his siblings are smart. If he didn't, then he'd be adopted which I don't want. Other than that, I got a message that totally ruined the mood. Oh, no, it's a call.

"What the heck do you want?" I questioned right after I answered the call and I seemed offended the person I was talking to. "Girl, I just politely called you, don't you dare speak t'me that way," Myungsoo just freaking sassed me. I sighed, "What do you want, your highness?"

"Not really what I wanted but better."

"Just tell me what you want, freaking--"

"You're in the mall, aren't you? I want you to come here."

I felt that it was something serious since he didn't speak gay anymore, "Where?" When I finally got the place where he was, I hung up on him and stood up, "I need to leave."

"Wh- what?" I didn't hear any more of what Miyoung was about to say and sprinted my way out of the restaurant.

It wasn't that long when I finally found him and he looked hella dope. I slowly walked towards him because I felt uneasy being with someone looking like that. It was actually my first time realizing that this gay dude is handsome. I mean raely. Raely. Why does God have to be so unfair?

When he noticed something moving near him, he turned to me and held my hand, "I need you to do me a favor." I blinked, surely that my expression says everything the most. "My ex is in here. She's with another guy, probably the one who she replaced me with." I was surprised, he had a girlfriend before. Well, no doubt since this guy is good-looking.

So I just politely helped him in this situation since he seemed sad. I wandered my eyes around to find this ex of his. We just strolled around the mall, looking like a real couple. When I realized that there was no other couple in sight, I quickly slapped his arm, "You lied to me!" He played dumb, "Oh, really? Didn't realize." I frowned and slapped him, again.

When I was about to let go of his hand, he pulled me closer to him, "There are spies around here so I don't want to let go if I were you." I was confused, "What?" Before saying anything, he led me towards an uncrowded place, "Someone asked me earlier if I was dating you, or something. They introduced their selves as the members of the gossip site in Hang San." My eyes widened in surprise. "And the reason why I knew that you were here, they told me that they saw you with your brother and friend."

I sighed, "If they knew that we're lying, it'll be the end of me, won't it?" and looked at my toes. "Nonsense. They don't have enough proof that you were to date Jungkook," Myungsoo hung his arm around my shoulders as we started walking, "So don't put your hopes down."

I guess he's right.

 

~~~~

               

Narrator's Point of View

Meanwhile in the restaurant because I know that you guys are curious at what's happening between these two.

"So, Miyoungie," Taehyung called, feeling as awkward as ever. Miyoung hummed in response telling the boy that she uninterested even though she is. "Who's the guy that you're into?" The sudden question made her cough and half-choke so Taehyung went beside her to rub her back. When she calmed down, she glared at him, "What?" but realized that he was too close to she broke the eye contact.

Taehyung noticed that she was irritated about the distance so he went back to his original spot, "Well, I'm really curious and we are.. friends, aren't we?" He didn't hesitate, he was just uneasy since he thought that the girl really thought of him as an enemy. Miyoung wanted to chuckle but she can't, "We are. But there's no point of you knowing." He really does.

The boy was sad, yet again, but he didn't say anything anymore. They continued eating, just eating, not even thinking about talking to each other. Taehyung was miserable while Miyoung was thinking too hard.

"Hey--"

"I--"

Both of them said at the same time. They looked at each other, then laughed. "You first," Miyoung insisted while Taehyung refused, "No, ladies first." The girl prevented herself to blush at the boy's gentlemanliness and continued on, "I wanted to say sorry." It made Taehyung confused since she didn't do anything wrong. Well, that's what he thinks. "I'm sorry that I'm really mean to you ever since the time that we met and until now. I just noticed that I'm getting meaner and meaner to you.

However, though, I don't want to tell you the reason why." The boy frowned, "Why not?" The girl sighed, "Because you won't even believe me." He shook his head, "No way I will, I don't remember a time where I didn't believe you, Miyoung-ah!"

The girl paused at chewing her food and stared intently at the table, feeling the rapidly beating of her heart inside her chest. Because of the butterflies in her stomach, she didn't feel the appetite of eating anymore. She then afterwards swallowed and stood up, "Let's go, Tae. I'm done."

Taehyung didn't say anything more and followed her.

They started to walk inside some shops and take a look of things. Miyoung wasn't really saying anything which made Taehyung be so oversuspicious. "Miyoung-ah, are you really not telling me anything?" he pestered her, "Because I won't stop asking if you won't." She became irritated, "Why do you want to know it so much?" Same goes with him, "Because it already made me curious so I badly want to know why!"

Miyoung sighed and left the particular store because they were causing a scene and looked like a couple in the middle of having a fight. Taehyung just followed her along inside another store. He thought that Miyoung will soften by some aegyo so he did. He placed his freaking lips on top of some wooden divider, which was in front of her, and freaking pouted. It didn't really look like aegyo, though; it looked like a freaking duck impersonation.

pic here, don't mind Jin at the side, lol.

 

The girl then controlled her laughter when she saw the boy, looking like that. Afterwards, she reached out her hand and pinched the boy's cheek. When she realized what she just did, she pulled her hand right away but Taehyung held it. "Are you still not going to tell me anything?"

She sighed because of the boy's stubbornness. She doesn't know what's right anymore. Although she knows that if Heesun was still here with them, she'd be cheering her unnie on her telling him what her feelings really are. Miyoung wanted to do that but she is worried about what his reaction is going to be. If he's still going to act normal after it, or not. If he feels the same, too, or not. But she won't know unless she tries.

Then her decision is made.

"Tae, I," she started, making the boy lean closer to her to hear what she's about to say more clearly because her voice was too small, "I.." It made him even more curious than he thought he would be, "You?" She gulped and closed her eyes, about to say the words that he has interrupted before. And when that particular he heard it, it somehow changed his life,

"I like you."

 

 

 


Author's Note:

asdfghjkl!
Nope.

ヽ(˃ヮ˂)ノ

 

 

 

Updated:
June 18, 2015