Eighteen

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Sweet Attack!

               

Narrator's Point of View

It all started when:

"What do you want to have?" asked Jungkook to Heesun, who have eventually calmed down from all the panicking. "I'll have pudding." The waitress nodded and wrote down their orders on a small notepad then excusing herself to take it.

Though, Jungkook's curiosity was really something, "What happened to you earlier? You panicked all of a sudden." Heesun thought for a while, "I guess that I was too shocked about what happened yesterday." As the other was about to say something but she cut herself in, "And I don't want to talk about it."

The boy just shrugged it off and gave her a smile, knowing that she'll have to look away with a tint of pink on her cheeks, getting all frustrated because she's finally conscious of him. It makes him happy, "Say, what do you usually do on Saturdays?" he asked and getting an unusual answer from the girl.

"Usually on Saturdays, the unnies force me to go with them on a man-hunt." He spewed his drink, "M-man-hunt?" As the girl nodded, "We go to some place and flirt with guys." And then he choked on air, "Flirt?" And the girl nodded, again, "They even slept with them once."

And this is the part where Kookie starts quivering and the others saw it on the camera.

Also the part where Kim Taehyung saves the fcking day and rescues Kookie, asking Hee what the fck she did. All he got was ranting that she hasn't done anything and was innocent though.

They left the cafe and Heesun, of course, didn't forget to bring her beloved pudding with her. They ended up being in the park.

Minutes later, Jungkook fluttered his eyes open, seeing a pretty little angle in front of him, or so he thought. "Am I in heaven?" The girl squinted her eyes in mid-air, asking it, "What the actual duck?" and landed her eyes at him, again, "What? You want me to kiss you awake, oppa?"

Jungkook gave a small smile, "Would you please?" making Heesun blush. "What the hell, man? Get of off me!" She pushed his head off of her lap, which he was resting on but he was pushing it back. The dude was unconscious for like an hour while Heesun was silently regretting her past life choices and was taking a couple of glances at the sleeping boy.

She felt delighted actually.

She sighed and just gave up, letting him rest on her seemed-to-be comfy lap and feeling jitty, knowing that he was staring at her. "How'd I get here?" She answered, not making eye contact, "Tae oppa came. He carried you all the way here. It's not that far though, it's just in front of the cafe," she turned behind her, "And--"

"Hee, have you fallen in love before?"

"Eh?" She looked into his eyes, confused, "No, I only had crushes before and I've never liked someone." He blinked, "Really? Are you even human?" She gawked at him, "What kind of sick question it that? I just don't like talking to people before, that's all."

"Then, what would you do if you realized that you had someone you like?"

She looked at Jungkook, weirdly. Is this oppa alright? Or so she thought. "I'll just act what I normally do when I'm with him. I have no intention of falling in love neither having a boyfriend," she honestly said, which made the boy pout.

If it would be you, then I guess that it would be alright, or so she thought. Jungkook sat up and stared into her eyes, "If I asked you to become my girlfriend, would you say yes?" She looked at him weirdly, again. She was just thinking about that, "I guess.. You're a friend, anyways."

The other nodded at her answer and slowly looked away, frowning, "Being friend zoned hurts." Heesun frowned, "Are you saying something?" He flicked his head back, facing her, smiling, "No! It's nothing!" She giggled, more differently than her past ones. She was eye smiling, making her eyes into crescents.

Making the boy beside her fall in love with her, over and over, again. This is freaking cheesy.

He pinched her cheek; "You're smiling too much," which made her expression look into wonder. "Which reminds me, Jimin oppa told me to stop smiling." He frowned, "Why?" She shrugged, "I couldn't hear the last part that he said."

".. It's probably because some guys at our school might come to like you."

She blinked at his response, next turning to the camera that was next to her hanging on some lamp post, "Jiminie, is that true?!"

 

~~~~

 

Behind the Cameras.

Miyoung blinked, turning to Jimin, who was right next to her, who was surprised as well, "You told her something like that?" Jimin raised his hands up in defense, "I was protecting her."

"Jiminie," Namjoon called, "You know that you don't have to do that anymore. Other than you, there's Bambam," and pointed at the said boy, who was wiggling his brows at Jimin, "the alien that I seldom call a brother," and pointed at another boy, which earned him a slap on the arm and a whine like 'Jinie hyung, Joonie hyung doesn't love me!', "There's also Jungkook."

Jimin blew up his bangs in defeat and faced Miyoung, again, "I was protecting her!" Before crossing his arms, looking like a kid that didn't get a chance to meet and greet his favorite superhero.

Miyoung shook her head but stopped when she heard a sudden shout at the back. She turned, to just see the forever-fighting-soon-to-be-married couple. These guys never get tired of fighting whenever they see each other, no? Or so she thought and sighed, before saying something to Hoseok and Soojung,

"Would it kill the two of you to just make out and not fight?" The pair glared at her. Oops, she thought. Oops indeed. In which she was about to say 'make up' but ended up asking them to just speak the language of love at one another. Again, oops indeed.

"What the hell just happened, again?!" Asked Yoongi, that was very silent, sitting on the couch earlier and now standing behind Miyoung, pointing at one monitor. The girl squinted her eyes, looking at the monitor, but then widening them when she saw Jungkook abruptly hugging her best friend, Heesun.

'What the hell just happened, again?!' Indeed.

 

~~~~

 

Meanwhile before all that happened:

"Whatever," Heesun sighed, "It's not like he'll answer anyway," then opened a small cup of pudding. Jungkook chuckled, "You really brought that with you." She took a spoonful of pudding into but not before saying, "I'm actually lucky at the fact that the waitress was about to bring it to our table the time Tae asked us to leave."

The boy smiled at his crush's childishness. Having to share the same feelings with someone you like feels nice, no? I wish I could feel that, too. It'd be great if he confessed now though but a part in him didn't want to. He wanted her to confess to him first. He wanted her to feel what's it like to be frustrated about thinking about that certain person everyday and just feel itchy, wanting to just tell him everything all out. He wanted her to fall in love with him, too, and just be his girlfriend already.

He wanted her and that's it.

All that thinking made him hungry as he absent mindedly stared at Heesun's pudding, which made her surprised. "You want some?" Of course, he didn't. He refused when she pushed the pudding-filled spoon that was getting nearer to his face. Unlucky him, Heesun was stubborn.

Girl, I'mma hit you with a cup if you don't put down that spoonful of jiggly life-form like mud, or so Jeon Jungkook thought.

He gave up and just took the spoon into his mouth. She was devastated, she didn't actually think that he would eat it, from the spoon to be exact. And this is when Jungkook's body start to deform-- I mean, get jiggly.

Until he could feel the fluffiness inside of him and turned to Heesun who was completely confused about the situation. He beamed and childishly glomped at her saying, "Heeshunie!!"

'What the hell just happened, again?!' Indeed.

Heesun, not just confused, she felt frustrated, astonished and a whole lot of things. She felt her blood creeping up to her cheeks and making her feel hot as she was inside of Jungkook's arms. She blinked a lot of times after listening to his next statement,

"Heeshunie feels warm; I could hug you all day!"

"Oppa, what the hell cracked up inside your head?" was the only question that she had to say before breaking away to his hug. He giggled-- Well this isn't something that I see all day, or so she thought. --and stood up to jog in place in front of her, "You're not a noona so I don't want to play with you."

"You what?!" She asked, annoyed and cupped the weird one's face, "Jungkook-ssi, tell me. What's wrong?" He only giggled and said, "Stop that, you're making me blush!" Heesun couldn't help but chuckle, "So you have sugar rush. That's new," and let go of him.

He nodded eagerly. "Why didn't you tell me?" He pouted and bounced his shoulders, up and down, pretending to cry, "Because I thought that Heeshunie might laugh at me. And it's not particularly a sugar rush, I just become like a child when I eat something sweet."

She nodded in understanding, watching the 'older' as he was running around with his arms opened wide, looking like he's an airplane. Jungkook stopped running around and climbed up a tree. She immediately ran towards him, "Yah, that's dangerous."

formalities, I'm try'na save a life here! Or so she thought. But the other didn't listen though; he continued climbing as he finally had a chance to sit on a branch, "Look, Heeshunie, I'm a monkey!" She looked up at him, "I can see that." She literally can.

Afterwards, he pointed at a nest from the tip of the branch, "Oh, look! A little birdi-- Woah!" As he was scooting closer to it, the branch snapped. "Jungkook-ssi!" Heesun helplessly screamed when Jungkook's body had impact with the patches of grass.

She kneeled over to him and helped him to sit up. "It hurts.." He pouted, making the girl's heart shatter into pieces. Who knew he'd be this adorable? Not me. Heesun pulled out a band-aid from her pocket, "Here," she placed it on his finger that had a little splinter on.

She pulled it out, making the boy sob, "I'm sorry. It won't hurt anymore, alright?"

Chuk!

Jungkook stopped his sobbing when he felt a soft kiss on his little finger. He looked up at Heesun, she was staring blankly at him, like nothing was wrong. If he was still sane, he'd be fainting by this time. But he wasn't.

"Heeshunie! Kiss my face next!" She gawked at his sudden statement and to him, who was inching closer to her, "WTF, child?! No!" He pouted (he was acting like Bambam, tbh), "I'll call you Sushi then!" She made a 'WTF' face, her face was literally screaming 'I-am-Kim-Taehyung' at the moment, "How much time does it take you to be normal, again?" He answered, "I'll need to sleep."

Without a second thought, Heesun sat at the bench, again and pat her lap, asking Jungkook to sleep, again. The boy chuckled and fought back, "No. Give me a kiss first." She showed him her fist, "Want a kiss, huh?" He stood up, "Oh, c'mon, Hee. It's just a kiss," and walked towards her, cornered her on the bench with his hands placed on the either side of her, "Mind if you give this oppa your first kiss?" and bit his lip at her, seductively.

Heesun wasn't sure about what's happening, "I thought that you were a kid." He answered, "I have two sides."

"I don't understand you anymore."

"You don't have to! Heeshunie, give me a ki--"

She kissed his cheek afterwards glared at him, "Would you mind going to sleep now?" He gave her a warm smile, "Good night!" and lied himself on the bench. Heesun sighed,

What a day, lol.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

To tell the truth,
I was giggling like a japanese high school girl when I made this.
That is all.
Rofl.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 16, 2015