Fifteen

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Apprehensive

 

Read this for a moment 'cause it's important.
I just wanna say that I've been reading the comments
and, hey, I ain't killin' anybody here.
Keep that as a spoiler.
If I'd kill anyone here, it'd be V-- I mean, no.
So yeah, happy reading.
Keep a smile on your face as you read.
You'll need it.
I'm such a freaking badass chipmuck, wat?

Heesun's Point of View

"Do you know what's inside the bottle?"

From facing the thin-glassed window, I slowly turned to the particular person-- No, intruder that came in my classroom. How'd he know that I was in here? No, more importantly,

"Jungkook-ssi, what are you doing here?" He dodged my question, though, "Do you know something about what she's planning?" He's good at dodging though. Is this guy an athlete?

By the way, if you guys are asking, I immediately ran back here, in the classroom, right after that moment that me and this guy locked gazes at each other. He almost asked me something when we lasted almost ten seconds.

I sighed and faced the window, again, "Someone ordered her to put poison in someone's drink." I can see him taken aback from my peripheral vision, "You think it's you?" I nodded, blankly.

"Then why do you still stick with her when you know that you're about to be in danger?!"

"I don't want her to be alone."

".. what?"

"Haeun doesn't have any friends in Song Wan. I was really surprised when she asked me to be friends with her the moment we went here. I didn't think that she's just being used."

".. what are you going to do now?"

I haven't thought of that part yet. If I avoided her, she'll be a loner, again, which is bad. But if I stayed with her, she'll get a chance to muthaen' poison me. I'll choose. I just hope that it will be a wise one. Hope. J-hope, I need you, lol.

I turned to Kookie and smiled at him, "I choose to stay by her side." His eyes widened at was about to say something but I cut myself in. "Look, this is probably dumb but if I keep on being nice to her and accept her as my friend, she might change her mind of killing me."

He thought and stared for a while. No, don't do that, you might fall in love with me-- say what? He then nodded, "That's a good idea, I suppose but.. is this who you really are?" Oh, yeah. He's a new recruit.

I stood up and bowed at him, "Hello, chum! I am Kim Heesun, the youngest sibling of Kim Seokjin, Namjoon and Taehyung!" I giggled, "No actually. I'm more of a happy and smiley little kid back then but people mature." He agreed. "Except Taehyung," or so we both said.

Jungkook pouted, "But I liked your snobby self more." I see, "I can act like that for you if you want."

               

Jungkook's Point of View

"I can act like that for you if you want."

‘For you’.. For me? My, I would be so glad.

I've thought of it and challenged her, "I'd like to see you try." Heesun accepted my challenge and covered her face with her hands. She removed it then pushed me a little. She glared, "Move it," and walked away.

To be honest with myself, she's as great in acting as Jin hyung, it didn't surprise me why they're siblings. I sulked, "Now you're just neglecting me." She giggled, again. I am officially loving that giggle, "What am I supposed to do? Ignore you? I can't do that, you're my friend!"

Well that hurt. Freaking friend zones and it's surprising curse.

"Joking aside, Heesun, I'll tell you this since you're my dongsaeng." I'm pretty proud, aren't I? She walked closer to me while I placed both of my hands on her shoulders. A lot of courage, strength, sweat and balls were needed for that. "You need to be careful, alright? I'm not telling you to be a snobbish , again but just be careful.

There are a lot of witches in this school, I tell ya." She then made a 'pfft' sound. "Really. When I mean witches, I meant bullies. After all, you'll be fond of hanging around with us three and Bambam hyung, we're popular here, you know." She nodded. "They might get the wrong idea and scramble the hell out of you, Hee."

"I'll just tell them that I'm Tae oppa's sister."

"One reason isn't enough. The girls here are too terrifying, it's making me gay. Oh, what the hell?! Though, Namjoon hyung had a good reason to make you study in Song Wan."

"You'll be there to protect me, right, oppa?"

D'aww, you're so cute, I'mma squish you to death! Though, why'd you have to get a freaking deep voice? Freaking Tae hyung.

"Also with Jimin oppa, Bambam oppa, Taehyung oppa, Monster and Pink Princess oppa. There's also uncle and the horse--"

"I get it."

She giggled yet again. Would you mind stopping that? It's melting my organs and-- "You're jealous, aren't you?" Of course, yes. Wait.

"What? No! Where'd you get that idea?"

She clapped her hands, "Ha! You are. Oppa, you like me, don't you?" Is she just playing with me, or is this just a survival test? "Tell me," she made a face that copied one of Tae hyung's expressions, "Am I really that pretty?" With that face?

"Absolutely no," I scoffed. She pouted. I'm not sure if it's a pout or just a sour duck face, "You're mean. I don't like you anymore." I was dumbfounded, "So you liked me from the start?"

I'm serious about this; I just saw her cheeks turn pink! Goah, such bliss. "No, idiot. I liked you as a friend." It still hurt though. She's ouching me.

I pinched both of her cheeks, "Don't call me 'idiot' as if we're in the same age. I am older than you." She held my forearm, "Why are you acting like Jimin? And you're ouching me!"

Ouching? Oh, would you look at that. We said the same word. We probably have the same mind. We probably like each other. Aha, such imagine. Much bummer.

"What are you two doing?"

Both me and Hee looked at the door and saw a panting Jimin that looked so shocked. He shot me a look. He's probably wondering what I'm doing to her. But then he got pushed away by Taehyung,

"Are you try'na kiss my sister, Kookie?!"

Wide-eyed, we pulled away from each other. That was embarrassing indeed. Well, at least I had a moment with her.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

I am honestly loving Jungkook in this story.
Who wouldn't anyway?
Although most of you, folks, think that he's still illegal.
But to me, he ain't. He's older than me so that means I'm safe
and have the freaking honor to love him.
/le evil laugh.
Sorry. orz

Badass chimpunk, out.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 15, 2015