Fifty-seven

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Library

 

Narrator's Point of View

Heesun promised herself that she will go to the library one day and she did. Once she got to her destination, she was greeted by a number of boys, sadly walking out of the place. "Hey, guys," she greeted them in wonder. "Hi, Heesun-ssi," they greeted her back in a glum manner, "Bye, Heesun-ssi," and left her hanging. 

I wonder what happened, or so she would like to think.

The girl walked inside of the place. This library, though, was connected to her school and Hang San. It wasn't like the schools doesn't have their own library, it was more like they wanted a franchise or something wherein more people can come into. It's placed outside the school. Do you get what I mean?

Heesun doesn't really know what to read. She just needed to pass some of her time because it was boring to be alone inside of your house with your sleeping mother. She could sleep, too. Although there would be no hope for her height to grow up so she had lost faith in sleeping. 

She then saw a pair of familiar figures up ahead. She had to squint her eyes because they were a little too far away from where she was. Heesun gave a small gasp with her eyes slightly widened. "What are they doing here? No, more importantly, why are they together?" she asked herself as she was watching Jimin and Haeun together at a distance. 

Would she or would she not? That is the question. Would she walk towards them and have a little chat? There's nothing bad about that but something tells Heesun that she just shouldn't. So she chose to stay where she is and pick a random book from the shelf in front of her. Oh, random indeed.

She then heard random coughing sounds afterwards, before she could even read the cover of the book. Heesun turned to look where the noise came from and it wasn't that far from her. It was one of the employees of this library and he was pointing a look at the book that the girl was holding, pointing Heesun that there was something wrong. She was confused as she read what was on the cover, "Blue is the warmest color."

Like, what was wrong about this? Heesun didn't think twice about opening the book and flipping over the pages. Just when she saw something honestly inappropriate, she slammed the book shut and roughly put it back to where the heck it came from. Again, she chose another random book with her eyes closed this time.

Now she heard a tsk-ing sound. She turned and saw the man from before shaking his head sideways. What is it this time? But the book that she was holding at the time being was beyond her imaginations, expectations, herself, and her life,

"Fifty Shades of Grey."

"What the actual ?" she cussed in a whisper and pushed the book in the shelf. Are all the books here rated 19? Or so she wanted to ask, aloud. "Miss," but was only startled from the man's voice, "How old are you?" She blinked, "Just turned 17, why?" The man showed her a smile, "If you're worried, would you mind looking at the sign above your head?"

The girl was confused but still obliged, only to pity herself more than she used to pity Taehyung about his mental disability. She's so mean. "Adult Section," Heesun sighed and clasped her hands together to pray, "Dear God, please bless this section as much as you want and please don't let me go near this part of the library ever again. Thank you," and turned to the man and bowed, "I am utterly sorry for being an idiot." She really was. 

 

~~~~

 

So it seems that Heesun was having the time of her life. She's hiding at one of the shelves in the library, keeping an eye at her two friends that were together for some reason that she couldn't grasp the reason why. So she's here, being a Sherlock Holmes wannabe like the cat in the gif below.

She's actually lucky that those two were super dense that they couldn't even feel that someone was watching them from afar. She was too busy watching Jimin and Haeun that she didn't even feel the little peck on the cheek that came out of nowhere. Then another one came, abruptly smacking his mouth on to the girl's face, making her frown and turn around to meet him, "How come you're the one who kissed me yet you're the one who blushed?"

It was true though. The culprit, her boyfriend, was completely red from the top of his forehead down to his neck. It was no doubt that he didn't eat something hateful. "I'm trying my best here," he pouted. He sure does, it was obvious from the state of his burning face, "What are you looking at anyway?" 

"Them," Heesun then pointed at Jimin and Haeun who were studying. More like, Haeun was tutoring Jimin. More precisely, the sophomore was tutoring the senior. Or even, the younger was torturing the older. Either of all that are all accurate.

"What about them?" asked Jungkook. "They're together," the girl beside him started, then slowly looked at him with wide eyes, "That's not how everything's supposed to be in the human race." He then poked her forehead, "You're being mean, especially to Jimin hyung." Heesun rolled her eyes and thought to herself, says the one who's meaner.

"Plus, is it bad for them to be friends?"

He's get a point there. I mean, what was Heesun's deal? It was not like she despises Jimin to the point wherein she doesn't want him to stick any closer to Haeun or something. She loves him as a brother and vise versa. But Heesun still doesn't get why either they're together or she's thinking this way. She must be getting paranoid, again.

The over thinking girl momentarily smiled and looked at her boyfriend with smiling eyes, "Sorry, my bad." Jungkook sighed and gave her a pat on the head, "I was getting worried for a second. I thought you weren't anymore smarter than I usually think you would be." With that said, Heesun gave him a bored look and pushed his hand away. He chuckled, "I was kidding!"

Because of being too loud, Heesun placed a finger across her lips to make Jungkook shut up. But only to make them hear what the other people inside the quiet library were talking about;

"Look, they're so cute together."

"I know, right? It's such a bummer that they're relationship is like Romeo and Juliet's."

"I sure hope Mr. Lee and Ms. Seo will have to make up sooner so they could finally see each other in public."

"Yeah, I would totally ship them!"

"Same!"

Squealing noises.

"Let's give them a couple name!"

"How about, 'JungHee'?"

Squealing noises.

.

.

.

'JungHee,' they said.

What the heck is going on? Or so Heesun would have thought for herself as she was eyeing the two squealing girls that for some reason are taking glances at the lovers. Meanwhile, Jungkook was sweating so much that he seemed like taking a freaking shower with the river of my tears-- Sorry. It was just the right time for him to tell her what just happened. Although the other girl did it for him,

"Enough of this, let's wish that Jungkookie won't get scolded when he just admitted it in the middle of the hallway," in which the one that she was with agreed to, "That they're dating."

Heesun had her eyes wide open to the extent that it appears like her eyeballs are about to pop out of her eyesockets. That's disgusting. "What the hell have you--? Jungkook, who was dripping wet at the moment, then cupped the girl's mouth to cover it and showed her an uneasy expression, "Surprise?"

And before Heesun was about to beat the hell out of her boyfriend, Haeun came along, "What happened and why does it look like Heesun just went to the devil's side?" making Jimin, who was beside her, hit her lightly because of her choice of words, while pissing himself laughing.

 

~~~~

 

"I am terribly sorry about the fact that my cousin is an idiot."

Obviously, Haeun was the one who said that, making Jungkook glare at her. "No, oppa," Heesun then yanked Jungkook's face to make him look at her, "It's really alright. Honestly, it doesn't really matter if the others knew about it or not. Mr. Lee and Ms. Seo know it already."

And so, because of too much shock since things are going too fast, Jimin and Haeun had their faces taken aback. 

"Uhm, about that," Jungkook fidgeted and scratched his cheek by using his index finger, "I had a talk with Ms. Seo the other day. I was afraid because I thought that she was going to skin me alive but ended up that she was proud that I have you as my girfriend."

And so, Jimin and Haeun are currently frozen.

"Hold the phone!" Jimin said, holding his hand up in between the lovers, "So apparently, a lot of things happened and you guys just told it to us a little bit too late." The two looked at each other and awkwardly laughed with a word of agreement. Suddenly, Haeun raised her hand with a face of disapproval, "Actually, Heesun's been telling me everything lately. Sorry, Jimin-ssi."

Once again, Jimin felt dejected, "What the hell? Am I the only one who doesn't know anything?" Heesun nonchalantly shook her head, "You and the others. Why didn't we say anything? It's simply because it would only cause three time the trouble if you idiots knew."

Jimin then had this never-ending dejected look on his face, "Okay." And because Heesun had a soft heart, she'll feel bad of course, "But we'd still tell you eventually. However now that it's unveiled, there's nothing we can do, other than wait for what the wedded-couple-in-a-conflict has to say."

"Soojung and Hoseok hyung?" -Jimin

"She meant Mr. and Mrs. Lee, Jimin-ssi." -Haeun

"Idiot." -Jungkook

"I heard that!" -Jimin

So the day ended that day.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

This chapter is boring.
/rolls eyes to the next century.
I don't know what to do in my life.
Oh, well.

 

 

 

Updated:
June 28, 2015