Fifty-eight

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Imprisoned

 

Heesun's Point of View

It was the day after the library scene.

It was really fun, remembering the moment when Jimin was such a drama queen. Though he wasn't really like that when you start a conversation with him. I wonder what he and Haeun talked about. Something tells me that Haeun kept on pissing him off.

Well, that's not my problem.

"Hee," mom called for me as she was holding the telephone with one hand covering a part of it. I raised my eyebrows, asking her what she wanted. "Your principal's on the phone. He's asking for you." Really? Confused, I'm always confused. I walked towards her and grabbed the phone from her, "Yes?"

"Heesun, I want you to come to school, right now," he said with full of authority in his voice with a little dash of guilt in it, making me confused as I'll ever be, "What? Why? It's still Friday," and my suspension days aren't done yet. He sighed, "Just come, please."

What the heck is going on?

 

~~~~

 

Song Wan.

"Come in," Mr. Lee told me, not looking at me in the eye. I just gave him a questioning look before going inside the school gates, he opened it for me when I came. I then saw some two huge-looking guys walking towards me and then grabbed each of my arms. Wait, I know these guys, they work for Ms. Seo, right? They're her bodyguards.

Another wait, why are they grabbing my arms?

"What the? Mr. Lee?!" I shrieked as the two guys were pulling me towards some kind of room that is made of glass walls. I couldn't see who the persons were inside because I was too focused on how these two guys are struggling to push me inside of the room. I mean, their bodies are built, right? Why does it feel like I'm too heavy for them? Lol.

They opened the glass door and pushed me inside while I was so startled when I saw the people inside the room. I glanced at each one of them. Ms. Seo, Jungkook, Myungsoo, Bambam and Haeun. Why is Haeun in here? What the heck is really going on?

"Kim Heesun, have a seat," I heard the voice from behind me. Startled right away, I turned to where it came from and saw Mr. Lee looking right back at me. I didn't protest and sat on a chair in the farthest one that I could find. I still couldn't grasp the reason for everything that's going on in here and somehow I feel left out because I'm the only one in here in casual clothes. They're all in their uniform.

Ms. Seo stood in front and started to say, "Alright, now that we're complete, I just want to clarify the fact why Haeun and Bambam are here. It's because they are in committee duty and they are the people that are closest to the three of you, Heesun, Jungkook and Myungsoo.

Okay, for the real issue, this all started because of the little scandal that Mr. Jeon Jungkook made." All of us in the room stared at Jungkook, who was sulking in his seat. "It's all over our campus and there's no doubt that it went across Song Wan High. And for the reason why you are all here is because we are forced to give you a punishment for disobeying the school rules.

It's not like we'll just sit down and do nothing about it. Of course, we'll have to act like we never knew in the first place even though we do since we promised thar there are punishments when you date a student from another school. We're sorry about this but we swear that you'll be here in a little while."

I sighed and turned to look outside the glass room. "We'll leave for now. Let's go, Seungyeon." My ears perked, like who was Seungyeon? I turned the other way and saw Ms. Seo pulling Mr. Lee with her, out of the room. Oh, so Mr. Lee is Seungyeon. Good to see that those two are in good terms finally. 

Seeing that there were no more signs of the principals, I went over to Myungsoo and poked his shoulder. He jumped from his seat and turned to me. I asked him, "Why the hell are you in this mess?" He rolled his eyes and sassed me, "Well, some certain someone just asked me to be his girlfriend's fake boyfriend for a while until his schoolmates settles down and not suspect her anymore."

Oh. I totally forgot about that part. I frowned and sat on the seat beside Myungsoo. "I don't get the reason why we're supposed to be here," said Bambam, "I mean, the doors are frigging locked!" and pointed at the glass doors which I looked at. I was bewildered and walked towards it. It is locked!

I tried to shake the door to make the lock go off, "What the heck? Is this a prank or something?!" Not a little while longer, one of the bodyguards from earlier was running his way towards the door. He was saying something that I think was multiple apologies as he was unlocking the door. The door opened, I backed myself while he stepped a little inside. He was bowing non-stop,

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"We get the point!" -Everyone and me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry." He then ran his way back to where the heck he belonged. I huffed and closed the doors. "He had a big body but I can see that his brain isn't as big," stated Haeun, which made all of us look at her like she wasn't herself. She only raised a brow and said, "What?"

Jungkook then placed his palm on her forehead, "Eunie, are you sick? Do you want to go home?" Haeun's raised eyebrow raised furthermore, "No and no," and sighed, "Let's just go to the conclusion that I inherited Jungkook's sassiness," and earned a glare from her cousin. Everyone laughed, including me.

Well, staying here wouldn't be so bad.

 

~~~~

 

Fifteen minutes later.

So I've strolled inside the place and Myungsoo told me that this place was a student dungeon. How unique. It's a place where a student is supposed to be locked inside because he/she has done something wrong. The students are required to come to school when imprisoned here because if you were to be absent then your number of days here will be added.

(a/n: there's so many going on in this fic. I am totally not sorry, lol.)

We are really getting bored here because we literally had nothing to do except look outside the room and see how our schoolmates are walking like trash. Okay, I'm mean. Though many students are going outside of their campus just to see what in the world we were doing inside the student dugeon where there is absolutely nothing to do. 

Oh, yeah. There was this funny moment when some girl students were fangirling over Jungkook in a matter of seconds. And when I turned to them with no emotion at all in my face except innocence, they were startled and stopped their fangirling. They bowed to me and rushed back inside their school. Jungkook asked me what I did to them and I said that I did nothing.

He didn't believe me though.

What a pain in the .

"It's getting cold in here," I said aloud all of a sudden because everyone's about to doze off. Well, except for Haeun since she's sticking with her books at the time being. "Of course it's supposed to be cold," Bambam rolled his eyes, "It's a freaking dungeon!" I really can't believe what I am hearing, "Oppa, what the heck is the matter? As far as I could even suspect it, you've been like that ever since I came here." 

"Nothing, really. It's just that you haven't been telling me anything that happened to you even though I'm your best friend, my so-called best friend!" Okay, this dude's over reacting, "I'm sorry, alright? I don't really see you anymore since you've been with your 'Got7' all the time."

He blinked and thought about what he was abouy to say next but his mouth was blocked by Haeun's book, "Stop." So basically, his first kiss was her book. "There's no point of fighting like this so stop," Haeun's so calm that she reminds me of Yoongi oppa. Bambam's anger rose again and it was her turn to be lectured,

"You, too! Having quality time with Jimin hyung like it's nothing!" What's wrong with that anyhow? "I thought you loved me?!" Okay, things are getting pointless here. Haeun had this WTF look on her face that made me laugh and she said the words that made me laugh harder, I felt like my gut was going to come out,

"What the are you talking about?"

"Haeun unnie just swore."

 

~~~~

 

An hour passed.

"Jungkook-ssi," I sat beside the said dude and nudged his elbow. He hummed as he was sipping on his cup. "I'm cold," I said with a hopeless look on my face. He didn't even look at me, "Okay." I frowned, "I'm freezing." He still didn't even look at me, "That's nice."

I paused for a couple of seconds while staring at a distance and then held my hands out in front of his face, "It's cold!" It seems that I have pissed him off, "Kim Heesun!" I giggled when he grabbed my hands and pushed them inside of his jacket's pocket. Giggling still, I pulled my hand out to poke his cheek, making him crack a smile.

"Sickening."

I felt offended and turned to the other side to see Myungsoo sassily crossing his arms over his chest, looking like a teenage girl that was silently murdering couples in his mind. I kicked his shin. "What the hell was that for?!" I looked at him, innocently, "You were talking alone by yourself. It didn't seem healthy."

He glared at me while I just gave him a bear hug. He's gay anyway. Like, what's the problem anyway? I let go of him and looked at Bambam who seemed to be staring at something so intently. I turned to where he was looking at and saw Taehyung going inside of the room with Miyoung behind him, looking so shy that looked like she wasn't herself.

"Hey, guys," Taehyung said awkwardly, looking at Bambam who was staring at him back with an intimidating gaze. "Hey," Haeun greeted, not even looking at them. "Bambam," I called over him, "Why do you look like you're about to kill my brother?" He turned to me and said, while pointing at the two, "I just saw something unreasonable;

I just saw your brother and this noona flirting when they got here."

I had this rather disgusted and devastated look plastered on my face, "What the , guys?" And I can totally hear Jungkook killing himself with laughter beside me. "Oh, yeah. I knew about this, too," Haeun suddenly looked up from her book which made me twice devastated than I already am,

"Apparently, these two's feelings are mutual."

"WHAT?!" - me and Bambam.

Taehyung's eyes shot open and so did Miyoung's. He stated, "What are you talking about, Haeun? Don't believe either Haeun or Bambam, okay?! I was just telling something to Miyoung that made her laugh." There was this uneasiness that was happening so I have decided, "Whatever, oppa. 

There's actually no way I'm believing you."

Too bad, I got him pissed. Haha.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

If you're annoyed about this then I am sorry.
I just couldn't help myself.
WTH am I even saying?
xD

 

 

 

Updated:
June 28, 2015