Thirty-four

Why Do I Love You, Again?

The Wedding Day

               

Narrator's Point of View

It's a Friday and it's the day wherein the pair, that was fighting whenever they see each other, are going to get married. Yes, time flies rather fast. It was only the thirty-third chapter, fast indeed.

All of the kids that had to go to school today had to be absent since they need to attend this very special occasion, or so Hoseok had stated to them yesterday evening. So the Kim Siblings are getting ready. The three brothers are waiting for their little sister to go down from her room and leave the house.

"How's Hee?" asked Namjoon to Taehyung, who just came down from the stairs. The younger rubbed his nape, "I'm not sure. She just shouted at me that she hates frills." Namjoon chuckled and thought that his sister was starting to be helpless, again. He saw the younger pointing at something, he turned to the side, seeing how his older brother was checking himself out from the mirror.

"I'm so handsome. Even in this side. Also here."

Of course, that was Jin.

Namjoon turned to Taehyung with a frown. Jin was too.. too.. Even I can't put it in words. Namjoon then noticed someone walking down the stairs, slowly. No, scratch that! She was waddling, "A little help?" she asked as Taehyung held out his arm for her to hold on. "Freaking dress," Heesun cursed after setting foot on the ground.

They stared at the little girl that was exchanging a weird look. She then glared at Taehyung who just took a picture of her, "You want me to splatter your blood all over the place?" Taehyung smiled as he kept away his phone, "Hehe, it's for safe keeping." The girl just continued to glare at him.

"My little sister looks pretty today," Namjoon smiled and pulled Heesun towards him, "You look like a model, or something." She rolled her eyes, knowing that her brother was only trying to cheer her up since the dress was getting on her nerves. Namjoon hung his arm around her shoulder and shook her a little, making her smile a little. "Who bought that dress that made you so angry?" She sighed at his question, "It's from mom, she said that if I wore this I can make someone fall for me which irks me but I don't have any choice. It's the only dress that I've got."

Then Heesun remembered that she had to settle things with Jungkook, again. For the nth time that they had a misunderstanding. She became glum, again.

"Heesun," Jin called over as all of them walked out of the house, "Is there something that you want to talk about? You've been like that since last night." The girl being questioned sighed, "It's about Jungkook, again." The boys stopped from walking towards their car and turned their attention to the youngest as she continued her dilemma, "I'm not sure but it's kind of obvious that he's being jealous, or something."

The boys sighed in relief, knowing that it's not that big of a problem to think about but the thing that they didn't understand was how Heesun was so paranoid about it. It's not that much of a big deal. "That was a relief, I thought he was cheating on you, or something," Jin said making his other brothers nod in agreement. "Hee, stop being so glum like the kid's dead! You're making us worried," Taehyung said and pulled his sister in a headlock and ruffling her head. "Tae, stop that. If she moved too much, it might ruin her dress," Namjoon said, pulling Heesun away from Taehyung.

Heesun then removed the smile from her face to replace it with a sour frown, remembering how difficult it is to walk when you where a dress which is why she didn't like it and shouted, "I freaking hate frills!" making her brothers chuckle at her frustration. Then off they go.

(a/n: Pictures are at the end of the chapter)

~~~~

 

Church.

"What the hell, Heesun? We didn't talk about being prettier than the one being married." Heesun gave a bored look to Miyoung and took off her arm around Taehyung's, walking towards the two girls. "That won't be 'cause believe me, the dress Jung unnie and I chose will make her look like a princess. And I honestly hate the freaking frills on my dress."

"I can see that you're struggling to walk," Haeun pointed out as she was watching Heesun waddle towards them. As the waddling girl finally reached them, she huffed, "This is hard." Miyoung crossed her arms, "Well, you just had to pick that." Heesun fought back, "This is the only blue dress that I had!"

"You could've just bought another dress."

"I was too lazy to do it, alright!"

Haeun covered both of their mouths but immediately canceled it when she almost touched their lipstick-coated mouths. Canceled, lol. And noticed somebody from afar, "Heesun, look." The said girl turned to wear the other pointed out and saw her boyfriend from a distance; she frowned as she turned back to the two, "Stop that." The two girls shared at each other knowing looks. Miyoung 'accidentally' pushed Heesun, who was pouting and looking at the ground, towards someone, "Oops!"

"Ouch," the person that Heesun bumped into said that made her alert somehow. She turned to the person and bowed her head a little, "Sorry," then paused, seeing that it was Chanwoo. Oh, god. No, or so she thought and turned to where Jungkook was again. The boy was boring holes through Chanwoo's head with his eyes. Heesun turned back at Miyoung who was giggling somewhat along with Haeun, "This is your fault, unnie!"

"See you later, Chanwoo-ssi," Heesun said and bowed at the said boy who was about to say something but halted in his position by her greet. The girl ran towards her boyfriend who was now walking away when he saw her going towards his direction. Once she caught up with him, she pulled his hand for him to stop walking, "Hey, we need to talk, don't we?" The boy neither did budge nor speak, making the girl more irritated, "Stop acting like a child! Being jealous won't take you anywhere!"

"I'm not jealous!"

Heesun raised an eyebrow at Jungkook who has finally turned to her. He took a good look at her face, she was wearing makeup and her hair was neatly tied into something that he wasn't sure of which was a first since every time she goes to school, her hair was always brushed away from her face. His girlfriend looked pretty, which was also a first. "I never realized that you're pretty," he unknowingly said, making the girl hit him on the arm. "Don't fcking change the subject!"

"Don't cuss at me! Alright, I admit it, I am jealous," he said with his face colored in red as he was scratching his cheek with his index finger, "I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you first before acting like that. So who's the creep?" She shot him a look, "He's not a creep," ignoring the 'you're even protecting him!' from the dude she was talking to, "He's Chanwoo, Soojung's brother. We're in the same year although we just met the other day. Is that good enough for you?"

"Then why'd you suddenly canceled our lunch yesterday?"

"I need to help for the preparations for the freaking festival since I'm practically one of them."

He sighed, knowing that she wasn't cheating on him. Well, how would she do that? Heesun's too innocent for her own good. "Understood," he nodded in understanding, "So can I have a hug?" She took a step back, "No. Not until the day ends," and left him there, hanging. Seems like Jungkook had a very interesting girl as a girlfriend although he was still as awkward as his Jin hyung.

Then the wedding was starting.

 

~~~~

 

(a/n: I won't put in everything that happened in the wedding since I'm planning on making a side story.. I think. I'm not sure, don't expect too much)

"You may now kiss the bride." Everyone's most awaited moment, when they fight in their thoughts if the newly wedded couple will even kiss, or not. So they silently watched them over.

The two that was said to kiss faced each other. "Don't even think about it," Soojung glared as Hoseok cupped her face. Hoseok was just looking at her as innocent as he can, "You said something?" and kissed her on the nose. She was shocked and had to hit him by the chest so many times since she was practically blushing. Afterwards Soojung bowed to the priest who was in front of them and said she's sorry. And about the people in the crowd, they were happily cheering whatsoever.

Everybody went out of the place and waited for the newly-wed couple to come out. The cheering got louder when the two came to the doorstep, I don't know how to call it. I wasn't really cheering but that doesn't mean that I was happy, I was clapping since I don't want to ruin my voice. My freaking golden voice, lol.

"Hee," I turned around, seeing Yoongi poking my back, "Here's the plan." Right after the last word I quickly walked closer to him and listened carefully to what he was about to say. If Yoongi oppa's included to this 'plan', that would mean that this will be a fun time. That was just a conclusion that I've made. "It's expected that you'll be the one to catch the bouquet, right?" I nodded. "So we planned to make Miyoung-ah catch it."

Well, isn't this rare.

"What? Why?" I chuckled at the thought. "Just because Miyoung's in this in-denial stage of liking your brother," and the next word was really not what I'm hoping for, "Taehyung." I thought it was going to be he, himself. Well, whatever. The ships in this story, tho. I shrugged and just gone with the flow, "Does Soojung unnie know this already?" Yoongi nodded, "Everyone except Miyoung," and gave me a mischevious smile, "You look pretty, by the way." I smiled, "Thank you, oppa."

 

~~~~

 

"Heesunie!" Soojung called and gave me a wink which I understood. She turned around making her back face behind me as she threw the bouquet above, behind her. When the freaking bouquet was about to come closer and smack my head, I quickly dodged it. Turning around to see how's it going behind me, I saw Miyoung who was cluelessly holding up the bouquet with her eyes wide open.

"What's this? Miyoung doesn't have a boyfriend yet!" Namjoon over actingly said as he was pointing at Miyoung. She turned to me with eyes open more widely. I just shrugged and took a step backwards. "Well, if that's the case, then how about we make it as.." Yoongi trailed off watching something at a distance. I glanced at where he was looking at and it was Taehyung. He was walking towards me, "Hee, where's Kookie?"

".. Miyoung will marry the person who's beside her," Yoongi continued. Turns out that Taehyung was beside her. "Yoongi, stop that!" Sugar oppa only snickered and walked away. 

"Hee!" Taehyung called over to me, again. I blinked, "Yeah?" I forgot that he was talking to me. "Where's your boyfriend?" I pulled someone from beside me, "Here." Trust me, that was Jungkook.

"Heesun, you planned this with them, didn't you?!"

"Eh?"

The fuming gorrila-- I mean, Miyoung was steaming, her face was really red, not in embarrassment but in anger. Don't get the wrong idea. Although, it's time for me to..

"Run away!!"

 

 

 


Author's Note:

There are three freaking pairings here.
But I am not sure if I will continue with the two by the end.
I don't know if they will end well together.
I'm freaking cold here.
It feels like Antartica.


Hee's dress


and hair.


Jung's dress.

Just the dress, lol.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 29, 2015