Thirty-eight

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Sugary Opponents

               

Heesun's Point of View

Just another normal day, right after the next day in the last chapter. I'm not sure if you guys understood that but to make it short, it's Wednesday. And you know what that means..

Oh, you don't? Well, me neither. Ehehe.

Look, a something-something poster.

It says that the Halloween Party will be starting tomorrow and we’ll be in a freaking field trip. Well, just the second years and third years. That would be us. It will be an overnight trip we’ll be leaving on Saturday by the afternoon. The location of the Halloween something would be on another place wherein the students’ relatives can attend to. ‘Kay.

Say, why’d we have to have Halloween when we don’t really celebrate it in Korea? … Nevermind.

I was walking around the campus checking everything out. Also, Mr. Kim, the teacher who was really close to me which is nice, told me to be in charge of watching every classroom's cooperation. If one student was goofing off and not helping his classmates, I would be there to write his name inside my Death Note-- I mean, the offense notebook.

And apparently, I have this very fashionable arm band on me that read, "On ing Duty." Really though. Where did Mr. Kim get this? I want to have one so badly. Afterwards, Jimin came along,

"Hi, Hee? What'cha doing?" he grabbed my arm, not harshly, and checked what the band on it was saying. His small eyes bulged out, "You're Hang San's student council president now?" I hit him, "No, you idiot! Mr. Kim asked me to be in charge today since he's busy and can't do it." He raised his brow, "Why you?"

"Because he told me that I'm the only student here that he's close with."

"What the heck, Hee? You third-partying Jungkookie?! You little devil!"

"No, you bloody baffoon!"

"That hurt. I won't say anymore."

I sighed in relief since he said that and zipped his lips sealed. Jimin decided to keep me company since he didn't have anything to do and I felt lonely somehow.

"Why does Hang San have a festival something like this anyway?" Jimin looked up the decorated ceiling as we were walking towards another classroom, "As far as I remember, Taehyung told me that Mrs. Lee is half-Japanese." Really now? "And she made a little Japanese tradition here in Hang San. Like the other Japanese schools, she gave this school a cultural festival." I nodded in understanding and one thing then came into my mind,

"I'm actually getting knowledge from you, isn't this a first?" He was somehow offended, "Are you telling me that I'm dumb?!" I shrugged as I giggled and walked faster.

As one classroom was finished for checking, he would randomly say some jokes about their room like one time this class had a freaking merman inside and he told me, "Try thinking Hoseok hyung as the merman earlier." I did and shivered in fear.

He giggled when he saw me, "It gave you a freaking nightmare, didn't it?"

This oppa is just showing me that he neither has friends, a life and a girlfriend. Well, the last one is understandable when he has a crush on my boyfriend. Yeah, it's a miracle that he had moved on from me and another miracle that he likes Jungkook. Though, that was a joke but he's practically Kook's biggest but shortest fan. Though, he will never get him from me.

:D

Though.

My duty ended nicely and Jimin was a big help. Insulting and joking around the people in each room and being buddies with them when they've just met. Huge help, alright. I removed the band from my arm and shove it inside of my pocket, "What'll we do now?"

He looked around to see if there is something that we can do next, "Let's go to Tae and Kookie's room?" I whined, "We've been there already!" He whined back, "Don't you even want to see your boyfriend, again?!"

Well.

 

~~~~

 

Candy Store.

"Where's Jungkook?"

If you guys think that it was me who purposely said that, then negative. It was Jimin who was bouncing around ever since we came in the room and saw Taehyung. My brother looked at him weirdly and awkwardly answered him, "I don't know. He's been gone ever since you left earlier."

I just nodded there while Jimin had this disappointed look on his face. Really. Who the hell is the real girlfriend here? Why do I feel like I'm just a supporting character here and the third party of Kook and Min's love life?! This is such a distress!

Jimin, the dude that I'm being frustrated of, then walked inside the middle of the empty room and sat sadly on the floor, not minding how Tae's busy classmates are looking at him weirdly. He looks like a theater actor, waiting for the spotlight to capture him and do his act. He looked practically stupid.

Taehyung chuckled at his chingu, "And they say that I'm weird." I honestly agree. "What brings you here?" I shrugged at his question, "I had nothing to do and so did Jimin oppa. He misses my boyfriend." He smirked, "Only him?"

"I do, too. But it seems like oppa has a lot more to dealt with than I do," I watched how Jimin really was putting a scene in the middle of the room and now asking the thin air, "Jungkook! Where forth art thou Jungkook?!" I squint my eyes towards his direction, "What sick, twisted mind does he have to make this as Romeo and Juliet?"

"You're wrong, Hee," I turned to Taehyung who was also watching Jimin, "It's not Romeo and Juliet. It's obviously Romeo and Adam at the time being." I giggled. "With Jimin portraying in the role of Adam. This is some gay that we're talking about so I have to say no more," he turned to me, "By the way, I lied to Jimin. Jungkook's actually hiding behind the teacher's desk." I raised a brow, "Why?"

"Look around you, Hee," he said and pointed his eyes all over the room so I did and saw that there was nothing in this room other than many, many kinds of candies and chocolates that were decorated around the room. Well, they did turn this into a candy store. No wonder he's hiding. It's like a battle of the century.

"Did he eat any?" I asked Tae. He started to get something from his pocket and gave me a piece of chocolate, "He ate one of these." I checked the piece and started to eat it. "I made that." Then I coughed, "Are you trying to kill me, oppa?!"

"What the hell do you mean?! It's edible, isn't it?"

I blinked and paused for a while as he was looking at me in the eye. I started to constantly chew the thing in my mouth until I ended up swallowing it, I couldn't believe it myself, "It's tasty.." He became full of himself, "See? I finally can cook."

I didn't bother mind his last statement, "There's a witch in this school, I tell you. There's no way that you can make something as good as that," and whispered. I walked away from him, ignoring his ranting behind me. I was about to poke Jimin to make him stop his dilemma/acting/role-playing/theater/oscar-winner-wannabe/something but I shook my head and just got away with it to walk towards the teacher's desk.

"Boo!"

"Crap!"

Not thinking, I made Jungkook, who was hiding there, startled. I gave him a sheepish smile. He just glared at me, that's something. I went beside him and sat there, "How are you feeling?" He huffed, "Sick. I can't believe that Tae hyung cooks well." I chuckled, "I thought the same thing."

"It makes me want more," he suddenly said as he placed his head on my shoulder, "To eat, or not to eat. That is the question." I snickered at his hopelessness, "You probably shouldn't since you're in school." He straightened up, "But I can't since my classroom is a house of sweets! It's tempting to eat!" I sighed, "You know what? Whatever. I'mma leave you here alone."

I stood up and left him hiding there, not minding how he was grabbing my arm asking me not to leave. Only to be startled at Jimin who suddenly came, "Where's Jungkook?" And for some reason, the hand that was grabbing a hold of my arm disappeared in an instant. I quietly snickered, "I don't know?" Jimin raised his brow, "Then why were you hiding behind the desk? Is there something that you don't want to show me?"

When Jimin was about to peek at the other side of it, I quickly pushed myself to block his gaze with a straight face, for not being suspicious, "Oppa, before anything else, why do you want to see him so badly?" I'm curious. "Well," he ing fidgeted, "I missed him."

The only thing that I could do know is squint my eyes on mid-air, regretting the time that I've made friends with this dude. From then and up till now, I'm still regretting every decision that I've chose.

Why? Lord, why?

Oh, my gosh. Don't bring God into this..

I rubbed my temples in irritation, "Get out of my sight." I heard him laugh, "I'm only kidding," and gave me a hug, "I just want to see what kind of reaction you'll make when I say something like that. Although," I looked up at him, "I do think that I have one on Kookie though." I pushed him away, "Dude, get the away from me." He laughed,

"By the way, Hee, about that thing that you asked to me before." He still remembers that? "My answer is yes. I still do like you." My eyes widened as he gave me a pat on the head, "As a sister," then sighed in relief. I thought that I'm going to deal with another jealous Jungkook if Jimin still liked me. However, I'm not pertaining that it's not worth liking this guy, it's just that.. uhm. It's hard to put it in words, you see.

Afterwards, I felt the familiar hand that was pulling me away from Jimin, "Keep your hands to yourself, hyung." Oh, would you look at that? Romeo came. "Kookie!" Adam-- Jimin actually beamed with his arms up in the air and then wrapped it around Jungkook's body. Jungkook was being squished, "This isn't weird at all." I could only giggle and nod.

 

~~~~

 

Classroom.

"Hi.. okay, what?" I asked Jungkook, whom I saw waiting for me to come out of my classroom until I went out of the room and saw him standing there. Stupidly, standing there with a piece of biscuit in his mouth, "Really what?" I asked him as I was eyeing the poor biscuit that was stuck out in his mouth.

"Errh, rmmr!" he said while pointing the biscuit. I looked at him weirdly, "I don't speak alien." He gave me a bored look which I giggled to. This oppa is cute. He sighed and looked inside the classroom and then he pulled me inside the room.

As we got inside he sat on one desk with a little part of his , looks like he's just leaning on it. I went closer to him, confused as hell, "What's up?" He gave off a 5-second pause then, "Erh eh!" I squinted my eyes at him, "You wot, mate?" He whined, "Noh mik uhtleleh!"

I turned to the poor biscuit, again and wondered, "Why do I have this feeling that you want me to take the half of that thing in your mouth?" Jungkook then nodded immediately right after I said that. "Oh, you do? Too bad." He whined, again flailing his arms and legs like a kid that didn't get what he wanted for Christmas. "Why? Is it because the other half of it has chocolate and you don't want to touch it?" I chuckled at the thought. I mean, eating just a little of it wouldn't hurt. It's dismissal already anyway.

What surprised me is the fact that Jungkook nodded. It is now my turn to give him a bored look, "Really?" He whined yet, again, making me not understand anything that he said. "Stop!" I made him pause, "Alright, before that softens by your saliva." He glared at me. "What? It's true anyway, you're saliva is wet so it's make the bread soften then moments later the other half outside will--"

"Huh mui owhei!" he whined, once again. I chuckled and snapped, "Why won't you just eat it?! You won't die!" He sighed while just staring at me blankly. Alright, kekeke.

I went closer to him and yanked down his necktie since he's freaking tall. I looked at the piece of cracker that was sticking out of the dude's mouth and, not a second doubt, took a bite from it. Thank God that our lips didn't touch. Not that I didn't want to.. wait.

I took steps back as I was chewing it, "It does have chocolate," then looked at Jungkook, who seemed to be frozen at his spot and, "Why are you blushing?" He swiftly covered his face with his hands, "I am not!" I rolled my eyes, "Whatever," and swallowed the thing, "What's your reason to be so stubborn at a time like this?"

He pouted as he was chewing, his arms now crossing above his chest, "I actually planned to get your first kiss but somehow I was taken aback and couldn't do anything." Oh. "Luck was by my side then?" I went closer to him, again. He then pushed himself backwards, "Uhm? Hee?" I looked at him innocently, "What?" and titled my head to the side as I kept on leaning closer to him.

I yanked his necktie downwards, again, and kissed him on the side of his lips. I stood straightly, again. "You're blushing," he snickered as I glared, "Am not."

Sighing, I held out my hand towards him, "I order you to forget everything that ever happened this day." He took my hand and shook it, "Agreed. Let's go home?"

"We better should."

Well, this day ended up pretty well.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Honestly, I don't know why I did this chapter.
And why I made Jimin to be like that..
I just did.
My mind is such a mess rn. Gosh.
Please forgive me xD

 

 

 

Updated:
June 2, 2015