Forty-three

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Hajimete

               

Hajimete = for the First Time

Heesun's Point of View

"I am so happy that you guys are here!" I beamed, running towards the oppas right after I had a small talk with mom and the girls. Miyoung told me that she was sorry about the chat before. Although she told me that she and Taehyung aren’t in good terms yet. I didn't believe her, honestly. It was just her who's not in good terms with him.

Since she has a one-sided crush on him. No, she didn't tell me, it just was pretty obvious. Especially when you ask her about it, she would just answer in a very defensive way and get all talkative while fidgeting. She's really in-denial.

Back to the running part, I started to hug them, one-by-one.

"Jiminie!" I chanted while hugging him. "Oppa!" he corrected. I just ignored him and moved on to the next person. I heard the others laughing.

"Jin oppa!" I gave him a bear hug as he smiled and pat my back. "Namjoon oppa," I said with no emotion and a forced smile while he returned the hug I gave him and whined, “Why are you like this?!" I also ignored him and smiled brightly when I saw who was next, "Yoongi oppa!"

"Yeah, yeah," he said and smiled. I was about to hug the next person but stopped when I noticed that it was Taehyung, I moved on to Hoseok. "Hello, Hoseok oppa!" he hugged me back. "What the heck, Hee? You're cold you me now?" I heard Taehyung whine as I turned to him with a blank face, "You don't deserve one."

"What?! Why?!"

"Oppa, you ignored me for two straight days," I started calm, "Two. Straight. Days. And a half," and continued snappy, "No hug for you, oppa." And took a step back when he stood up from his seat and walked closer to me, "NO HUG FOR YOU!"

"Where's Jungkook, by the way?" I asked as I was pushing Taehyung's face out of the way. Jin answered, "Now that you mentioned it, where is he?" Everyone on the table shrugged while Yoongi spoke, looking at me, "Heesun, Kookie was pretty jealous earlier. I hope that you know."

Oh, yeah. About that.

 

~~~~

 

Garden.

Well, would you look at that? I was really exhausted on looking around and search for this son of a  boyfriend of mine, only to just find him lounging here in the garden like a ing boss. Just what is wrong with this oppa?

I walked closer to him and once I got closer, I leaned towards his face since his backside was facing me. He was sleeping. He was fricking fracking sleeping. Duck's sake, what the hell is wrong with this human being? I sighed and shrugged away the thought and sat beside him, although I was facing the opposite way. We were sitting on the bench.

Afterwards I felt a buzzing vibration on my . It was my phone. Taehyungie.

From: Snob Monkey
You're with Jungkook now, aren't you?
He'll ignore you, I bet.
So here's what you'll need to do.
Do something sweet.

My eyes widened at the sudden demand. Like really, how am I supposed to do that when he said it himself, more like Jimin, that we're an awkward couple. How awkward would that be?! Suddenly doing that here in the middle of some pretty garden and the atmosphere is so nice and now that I think about it, it's probably not a bad idea. Jungkook, wake up, lol.

Then I heard a groaning noise from beside me, he woke up. "Huh?" I heard him say, "Heesun, is that you?" I nodded, not turning to him, "Good morning."

"It's not morning, you're kidding me."

"What are you doing here? I've been looking everywhere for you."

"Oh, that. I just needed some fresh air."

"Yoongi oppa said that you were jealous, was that true?"

".. Yeah."

"So it's about Chanwoo again?"

".. Isn't it obvious? And you're practically saying his name informally. You guys are close now. How great."

I scoffed and crossed my arms across my chest, "Just what are you getting jealous about? You do know that you're my boyfriend. Plus, I only hang out with him because we need to practice for the song!" I sighed, "Well, it already happened so there's no need for you to worry anymore."

But Jungkook was too overreacting, "What?!" I heard a rattling sound so I assume that he stood up from his seat, "So does that mean you two are seeing each other since then?!" I felt like I needed to tell the truth and there's no need for lying in a situation like this so I did,

".. Yes."

 

~~~~

               

Narrator's Point of View

Meanwhile on the other side of the rainbow, by using the little recorder that was stuck underneath the seat of the bench those two were sitting on, Miyoung and Taehyung were apparently listening to their conversation, or rather, argument.

Looking at their faces, there was a glint of guilt written on it because they knew that they were too much of being nosy. But they couldn't help it since Namjoon told them that he 'accidentally' left a small microphone in the garden that was near where they are. (a/n: 'Accidentally' when it's clearly glued to the chair. Srsly, Namjoon?)

Curse Namjoon, tbh.

"I don't want to hear this anymore, Miyoung-ah," Taehyung said, looking straight into the said girl's eyes. Miyoung shushed him, "I don't like this, too but I don't want them to break up either. We're already here so let's just shut up for a while and see what happens." Taehyung sighed, "I feel like a bad person right now."

Miyoung turned to the unsatisfied boy, "Tae, if you really don't want to, then you can leave." Taehyung immediately shook his head, "No! I don't want to leave you here, something bad might happened if I left you here alone."

Which was true since these two are inside the somewhat other side of the garden although it was further from where the lovers were. It was dark since it was already nighttime, it was cold, it was quiet and they were the only ones there since it would be noisy if all of the gang is there especially with the Kims’ mother. Totally saying that she's noisy. Taehyung somehow got the right mind to think about her safety. Totally not saying that he's an idiot.

Miyoung felt tingly inside, to be honest with herself. She didn't realize that Taehyung was this considerate of others. Well, he should be since on the other hand, Taehyung doesn't want her to give him another cold shoulder. More like, he's using this opportunity as a bribe for her to be kinder to him. Such a wise decision indeed, Taehyung. Just where did you even get that idea?

Until afterwards, such loud shouting was heard in the speaker, that made them jump up from their seats,

"Just what the heck is your problem?!"

 

~~~~

 

"Just what the heck is your problem?!" Jungkook turned around and walked towards where Heesun was sitting while the girl was just staring back at him with a blank expression, "You have a boyfriend yet you're seeing other guys?!"

Heesun gawked at him, "Dude, which part of 'we're practicing' do you not understand?" and asked in a calm manner. She may be acting calm now but deep inside, she was fuming in anger all because her said boyfriend was not listening to her at all. "Are you half deaf, or some ?"

"Yes, I heard what you've said!"

"Then why are you making me repeat it? I already said that you don't have to be jealous anymore so why don't you just calm down and stop this because you are pissing me off--"

"Well, I only get jealous because I love you!"

Heesun was still paused in her position, with a mouth agape when she was cut off from speaking while blinking a dozen of times, for a moment, "I love you, too, alright?" She straightened her position, "So keep in mind that I won't have Chanwoo as a ing third party!" and so she snapped.

"I know that," the boy fidgeted, looking at the patches of grass below him as he was playing with it with his sneakers, "I just couldn't help but get jealous." The girl sighed in distress, looking up in the dark sky, "I'm getting tired of that. Why wouldn't you be like me?" as he slowly turned to the boy, "I don't get jealous at all," who was staring at her back.

It was true though. She doesn't get jealous, not even once. It's just because Jungkook haven't been seeing any other girls ever since she met Heesun. He's that serious for her. So it's not doubt that the girl ain't feeling any slight feeling of jealousy at the moment so there is no doubt. I just repeated that, twice.

Jungkook let out a sarcastic laugh, "Yeah, you don't," afterwards a very unattractive snort, "It's like you don't even love me," that made Heesun offended (no not the snort), "WTF? I do love you, you freaking dunderhead! How many times do I have to say that again?!"

 

~~~~

 

"It was getting better," Miyoung sniffed, "Why does it have to be like this?" Taehyung nodded along, "Yeah, they're so disgusting," making the girl slap the back of his head, "That's not what I meant, idiot!"

Taehyung pouted as he was caressing his ached area while looking at Miyoung who didn't even regret hitting the poor boy, "Miyoung-ah, may I ask," as he had the right courage and balls to finally ask, "Why do you hate me so much?"

Miyoung didn't make eye contact with him and continued to stare intently at the speaker in front of her as if she wanted it to melt on its own, ".. I never said that I hate you." The boy whined, "Then why are you so mean to me?!" Still, she didn't look at him, "It's because I feel like it," making him whine even more, "That's not the answer that I wanted!"

She sighed and rubbed her temples, "Tae, would you shut up for a while? I can't understand a word they're saying!" Then held the speaker closer to her since she didn't want to hear anymore of the boy's nagging and she feels awkward at the same time to the extent that she might confess what's not supposed to be confessed. Although what surprised her is how Taehyung held the speaker away from her grasp,

"No, stop that for a moment because I want you to hear me out!"

(a/n: Why am I doing this again?)

Miyoung finally looked at him in the eye, wide-eyed, frozen in her spot like she was caught by the cops while doing drugs. While Taehyung was seriously looking at her, which was the first time that has ever happened in her life, "Hwang Miyoung, why are you so mean to me?" he started, "Like, I'm the one and only enemy inside your eyes."

That's not true, or so she thought while looking down at her lap where her fidgeting fingers were found. She knows that it's not better to say it that way because it'll frustrate Taehyung more because she'll just beat around the bush up to the moment where they'll fly away from the topic. Taehyung was that easy to manipulate. Also, she doesn't even know how to put it in words.

"Miyoung-ah," Taehyung called as he softly holding her chin to make her turn to him and when she did, she stared once again into his eyes.

"T-Taehyung.. I--"

"Wait, why is it quiet in their place?"

Goddammit, Kim Taehyung.

Or so what Miyoung would've thought.

 

~~~~

 

And about the reason for the soundlessness in the lovers' area:

"--How many times do I have to say that again?!" Heesun snapped, looking at her boyfriend with threatening eyes.

"Hee, I can clearly see that you do love me although your confession weeks before was too sudden. I won't say that it felt like it was against your will but I should say that it was too fast. We only met like a month before? And you're telling me that you love me that fast."

"Are you telling me that I'm lying?!"

"What, no! It really was sudden so I concluded once that you haven't come to the point where in you love me that much. And there would be a time where there will be another guy that comes in your way and your feelings for me will drift apart." Heesun frowned at the thought. "That can happen, honestly speaking, but I wouldn't blame you if it did since you are still at a young age."

"The heck?! You're young, too!"

"So for no other more reasons, I think that we should just break up, Hee."

Heesun was taken aback. She trailed her eyes towards Jungkook, who looked hella serious, "What?" He sighed, "I don't think that it's going well between us at all."

"Yeah, it's clearly not going well since you're breaking us up!"

"It's just because when I'm doing something sweet to you you'll just tell me that you're pissed off and you're irritated and such. It feels like you don't appreciate what I'm doing for you at all."

"I do--"

"Like that one time when I hugged you then you suddenly pushed me off!" Heesun squinted her eyes and asked herself, "I did that?" As Jungkook continued blabbering, "And when I act cute, your heart doesn't seem to melt at all!" Well, I see your freaking face everyday so I'm freaking immune, or so she wanted to say but she got this expectation that he wouldn't listen anyhow.

So, Heesun stood up from her seat.

"You only tell me that you love me like once a week while I tell that to you almost in every minute of my life!"

And slowly walked towards him.

"You don't know how hard it is to keep this feeling all by myself that's why I'm telling everything to you now! Hee, you have an attitude problem!"

And when she finally was in front of him, she looked up into his soul-- eyes,

"You should tame that attitude of yours because it's the thing that's driving me insane. You're like so kind, sweet and cute one moment then when you're pissed, you're like a freaking lion that's trapped inside a cage and wants to break free! I sometimes feel terrified when I'm alone with you because your split-personality is literally out of nowh--"

Though, the only thing that would make him shut up is the most natural way to fit in this scenery that these two were in. They were inside a colorful garden, as little light bulbs decorated on the trees were showing off such low illuminating lights while the night was dark. The moon was full and the sky was definitely full of stars. It seemed like a freaking fairytale.

Now that the two were now exchanging words from the language of love, the boy was shocked at first. Well, who wouldn't when it was a girl who initiated this kiss and all. And it was on the lips, to be more precise. And it was still her who let go first after that 5-second moment in heaven, or so the ert-- I mean, boy would think.

"I was shy."

And she still was as she left him there in the garden. He was completely devastated, with the same crimson-colored face that she also had, and softly touching his lips that was given warmth the moment before.

This is so freaking humiliating.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

I thought that the part with Hee and Kook would be boring
so I made a little cut scenes with Tae and Young.
Hope you guys lieked it, lmao.

 

 

 

Updated:
June 7, 2015