Fifty-three

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Unexpected Conversation

               

Heesun's Point of View

I literally have nothing to do.

Man, I thought that suspension will be fun but I think that it's the complete opposite. It's effing boring. I am currently in our living room, particularly in front of our closed television. There was nothing good to watch yet since it's still early. I had no one to talk to; all of my brothers had left. Taehyung and Namjoon are both in their respective schools while Jin has work to do. I'm stuck with mom.

Liek, mom!

I just realized that I haven't been talking to my boyfriend ever since then. I wonder how's that idiot doing. Also with my Thai best friend. And also Jimin-- Wait. Oh, yeah, I forgot that I got to talk to him the other day. How come I always forget about him? What the hell?

Oh, yeah. About the talk that I had with Taehyung yesterday, it was fun. Absolutely. I was giggling madly at the end of the day, I just couldn't help myself. Because I certainly like the fact how Taehyung indirectly said that there would be a possibility for him to like her the same way she does. Now that it reminded me, I feel like jumping in glee, again.

"Heesunie," I heard mom called. Well, who else? "Got nothing to do?" I gave her a 'really?' look because, does in not look like it? "Would you mind doing a chore for me?" Once again, I gave her a 'raely?' look which was worse than before. "Oh, c'mon, Hee, it's not like I always order you to do something. You can buy something for yourself on your way." I sneezed.

Well, talk about out of the blue. I shrugged and stood up, reaching out my hand to my mother, "Give me the list."

 

~~~~

 

Supermarket.

I pulled out one cart and started strolling. I checked mom's list and started finding each one. Flour, eggs, granulated sugar, vanilla, beans.. Is mom going to bake a cake, or something? The freaking beans just honestly ruin everything! I mean, why need beans? Tell me, honestly.

I frowned and turned to my side to see some packs of candy. I picked up one of them, jelly beans. I am insane. Well, it's not like it’s illegal, or anything that means bad. At least, I have something to munch on although I have to wait till I get to the counter.

So I continued walking to get all the stuffs that I needed to buy. But then I got a text message.

From: Idiot
I've heard that you were suspended.
What'd you do this time?

What the heck? Have I done so many wrongs in the past that I make him think this way? Does he not even bother being worried about me at a time like this? Does he not even love me-- Okay, I'm over reacting.

To: Idiot
You really are the meanest piece of in my life.
I didn't do anything wrong except dating the bread pastry.

From: Idiot
I am not a piece of , nor a left over poop.
However, that is the same thing. I regret ever saying that.
At least, I am here, being worried about how you are.
I am going to your house tomorrow, or maybe another time.
I don't know. I'm not sure when I'm free. Well, you are my bestie so I think that I could make some changes.

Stupid Bambam.

Chuckling, I kept my phone inside of my pocket without even replying anything to him. He will understand that if I didn't reply. That means, I'm lazy. Pardon me, Yoongi's laziness is the thing that I inherited. From clearly out of nowhere. Like, where did he come from? I don't understand my brain anymore. I am becoming more and more like Taehyung. I am really mean.

Finally, I got to the counter and lucky for me, I was the first one in line. With this wide smile on my face, I asked the cashier, "Can I open this now?" and she nodded, exchanging the smile, "Sure, ma'am." Not removing the smile, I grabbed the pack of jelly beans and opened it. The amount of happiness is over flowing inside of me at the moment.

I have issues. I accidentally forgot that I was obsessed with jelly beans when I was younger and until now. It can't be helped at all.

Not long enough, the things that I bought were packed inside of the paperbag. I paid for the things and held it inside my arms. "Thank you," I said and walked myself out of the supermarket. Only to be greeted by some other person and we accidentally bumped into each other, making my heavy paperbag to have impact on to the floor with the things scattering all over the floor.

"Oh, man!" I muttered and kneeled on the floor to pick it up. I was about to rant about how the person who knocked me on the floor didn't bother help me when I heard it speaking.

".. You."

Say, how come it sounds familiar? I looked up with a scrunched up look on my face but quickly erased it and stood up, straightly. "A Song Wan student?" Because apparently, the one who knocked me down was none other than the principal of Hang San high. Ms. Seo Eungki.

 

~~~~

 

Cafe.

T'was great, honestly.

Ms. Seo helped me with my groceries after I introduced myself as what she asked. How kind of her, really. I didn't expect her to do such a thing since I see her as a very classy woman with such pride. I wish that I didn't judge her that much. Now I feel regretful, I don't even know her that much yet.

So she insisted, since she was the one who ran into me, that we should go inside this cafe, her treat. I was honorably delighted for her invitation but it seemed too unusual and awkward at the same time. Why? Simply because I still remember the talk that I had with Mr. Lee the other day. Like, how would I not remember that?

It makes me feel terrible being with her right after it.

"What's your name?" I gulped and almost jumped off of my seat when she asked me that because her voice doesn't seem strict as it was when I was in Hang San. It appeared to be calm and soothing, like a mother's lullaby. "Heesun. Kim Heesun," I mumbled like a little child, asking for forgiveness for something that I didn't do.

She nodded and sipped on her coffee. By the way, I had a strawberry something that was topped with cream. It tasted great. Eleven ricecakes out of ten, tbh. "Why didn't you go to school?" and it seemed like she wanted to talk to someone. Also, I would want to pass the question to her but, nah, "I am suspended, ma'am." She, again, nodded, "I see."

She isn't curious on why I was suspended? How come? Maybe because she isn't supposed to meddle in her husband's decisions, or something related to that. I don't know. It felt like she's down because of Mr. Lee.

"Is it okay? To talk to you?"

Oh, I know where this is going.

I nodded and didn't say anything anymore because I want to hear it from her. "It's about your principal." Knew it. "You see, it's either you already knew about this, or not, but I've seen him, together with one of your schoolmates." I didn't budge and continued listening with a straight face since I knew about it. She didn't seem to be bothered and continued, "It made me disheartened by it."

Sitting up straightly, I coughed nonchalantly, "May I say something next?" and asked in the most serious way. Might as well tell it to her since I am now involved in their problem. And it is my duty to help this married couple because I promised the old man. Ms. Seo was confused but still nodded, not giving high expectations of what I will have to say,

"Mr. Lee told me about that. And he also told me that it certainly gave you the wrong idea because they weren't really doing anything wrong."

"Weren't doing any-- They were clearly hugging each--"

"What you saw, Mrs. Lee, was just a little scene that made you think bad about your husband. Think about it, has he ever done something to make you feel bad? In the past, to be precise."

She paused and thought for a while, ".. No. But--" I sighed, "Miss, I am sorry if I am being impolite now but there's really no need for you to be this stubborn and keep on thinking bad things about your husband. I mean, don't you even trust him? Mr. Lee is a really good man and I doubt that he would do something like cheating on you with a student.

He really loves you, Ms. Seo."

Well, that was some power that I had to let out in a matter of time. Pretty much helped me get this large amount of weight on my shoulders, my breathing got a little relaxed.

"Really?" Well, I wouldn't be saying all of these if I wasn't sure. Dang it, woman. I nodded, vigorously. She looked down on the table for a moment and then afterwards looked at me with a doubtful look, "What's your objective of saying all of these?" I was confused, "Nothing, ma'am. I just wanted to tell you some of the things that Mr. Lee told me. Nothing else." But she doesn't seem convinced,

"I doubt that. I know that there's something that gives you a problem and it involves our problem, isn't it? I think that you're doing this as a favor." Man, why does she have to be so smart? She can even go far on reading my actions. Though, I don't think that it's safe to keep things from someone like her so I nodded at the question that she asked next, which was completely out of nowhere from what we even talked about,

"You're dating a Hang San student, aren't you?"

 

 

 


Author's Note:

And another cliffhanger on loose because why the heck not?
I love teasing people even though I don't have people to tease.
Don't worry, I love you guys as much as I love Ju-- Tae-- Jim--
I'll just shut up now.. .-.

 

 

 

Updated:
June 20, 2015