Forty-two

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Just Another Day with V

 

Warning: This is long.

Taehyung's Point of View

I woke up and wandered my eyes around the hotel room, to see if the two dudes that I'm with are still asleep. Looks like Jungkook was already awake.

I stood up from my bed and walked myself towards the balcony. And there he was, eating his sandwich while watching the very pretty view that was in front of him. It was now 5 in the morning, so apparently the sun is about to rise. I'm not that stupid, don't be like that.

Still observing him, I walked by the tip of my toes closer to where he was. Good thing that he didn't feel my presence. He was that dense.

Jungkook looked at his foot where I looked at, too. He kicked the random pebble that was close to his foot through the small gap between the railings of the balcony and the floor. And what really surprised me; he just threw his sandwich out of the balcony.

The last thing that I heard was the splashing sound from the lake, that was beside this hotel.

I blankly stared at Jungkook and I could really see his face that was full of regret, sorrow and guilt written all over it. He just stood there, not saying nor doing anything. That poor, poor sandwich. And they say that I'm an idiot.

"You are so stupid. I'll make your death look like it was an accident," I stated with my arms crossed over my chest. Jungkook jumped up from his place and turned to me, "Hyung!"

I rolled my eyes and walked towards Jimin's bed to wake him up. I shook him by his shoulder, "Wake up," as I demanded. Then he slapped my chest while groaning and turning to another way. I winced in pain, "What the frick frack are you even dreaming about? You are not Captain America!"

I heard the maknae, that had a little death ceremony of a loved one a moment before, snickering as he walked towards us, "Hyung, let's go we might be late for the presentation later." Jimin turned his head to us with his eyes opened slightly, "Maknae, come over here."

Jungkook, being the nice kid he is, did what his hyung asked. Little did he know, Jimin was going to pull him by the neck, making him go closer towards his face.

A gay kissing scene was about to happen when our front door opened revealing two people. Bambam was laughing himself to death once he saw the two while Heesun was still standing on her place with an amused smile, "I am so sorry for intruding," making Bambam laugh even more.

"Don't even talk about it!" Jungkook shouted, trying to get away from Jimin's grasp. Jiminie.. I don't even..

 

~~~~

 

Auditorium.

So I started the day ignoring my little sister with utterly no reason since I am planning a way to make the couple be reasonable to each other because their presentation is about to begin.

Our friends and family are in here right now so I am now beside my brothers and mother with Jimin and Jungkook along. I don't know where Bambam went though. I guess that he was with Heesun and Jackson backstage.

"I am so excited to see Heesun sing!" mom chanted with her hands clapping along in glee. "I bet that she's going to screech in the middle of it," Namjoon hyung chuckled which made me glare at him, "You're so mean, hyung. You're not even that much of a good singer."

"That's what I meant," he fought back. "Well, you two are different people. Even though you're siblings, it doesn't mean that you have to be in common with everything. Me, for example, I'm a good at singing therefore Hee's with me." Hyung was glaring at me and was about to say something when mom made him stop, "Enough with that! Joon and Tae you're both grounded."

"What?!" both of us said.

"Good morning, everyone!" the announcer said. We turned to the stage but no one was there. He was probably backstage. Scaredy cat. "Welcome! .. welcome!" Looks like he was speechless. "This is actually a surprise to Mr. and Mrs. Lee-- I mean, Ms. Seo, showing to them that the students in Hang San and Song Wan get along pretty well with each other.

So we would want to sincerely demand the both of you to finally make up and be lovey-dovey once again, don't you guys think so?"

Apparently, all of the students in here shouted in agreement. It was something since I just noticed that this place isn't just Hang San-filled, Song Wan is here, too.

I stood up from my seat and excused myself because I needed to pee and go backstage. I took a good look at the front of the stage and saw that most of the students are sitting close there. They are anticipating too much from this, aren't they? Well, I'm apart in this since I'm going to dance with some other people and Hobi hyung.

Yes, he's here. He studied in Hang San last year before he went to college. Cool, right?

Finally, I stepped foot on the bathroom and this greeted me:

 

Really. Do people these days even do something like that? I doubt they do.

Shaking my head in displeasure, I started my business, not minding the guy beside me who was peeing, too. Then I felt it, I needed to release carbon dioxide from my behind. I am so sorry. So I had no other choice but to release a 5-second long fart as I was peeing. Giggling, I looked down while zipping up my pants. The dude from before started to walk away but before he could even close the door, he said, "That was magnificent."

Great.

 

~~~~

 

Backstage.

"Ah!"

"Did you just fall?" Haeun stated the obvious as I was groaning in pain and rubbing my side since that was the one that was hurt when I fell out of my chair. "No, the floor needed a hug," I stood up, not making eye contact with her.

"Backwards?" Haeun raised her brow at me. "I'm a ninja!" I can hear a 'badum-tss' in the background. I turned around to see a freaking Kunpimook Bhuwakul, I attempted to give him a flying kick but he dodged it.

"Stop that," Heesun suddenly came, "Kunpi, what are you even doing here?" Bambam had his hands placed on his waist, "What? Is it wrong to visit my beloved best friend?" Heesun was confused, "Who?" He frowned and stomped his way towards the vacant chair beside Haeun and sat there.

Heesun huffed and walked away when Chanwoo called over for her. They started chatting.

"I have a feeling that Chanwoo likes Heesun," Haeun suddenly stated as we three were studying the both of them. "I think so, too. And Hee's just standing there, being dense as ever," Bambam said next. "Do you know anything, Kunpi?" I asked and he nodded.

"I was with Heesun when she went to practice in the music room. I can see how happy Chanwoo is when he sees her," he chuckled, "I don't know what kind of power Hee possesses that he makes a lot of boys fall for her like that."

I gave him a look, "Speaking of which, are you one of them, Kunpi?" He smiled sheepishly, "Is it bad that I had a crush on her when we were young?"

Both of us heard Haeun sighed, "Man, Heesun's so lucky. I wish I had the ability to make boys really nervous whenever I'm around," and pushed her glasses up. I tapped my chin, wondering, "Holding a really sharp knife to their neck usually does the trick for me." Bambam shivered in fear, "I'm a boy and just thinking about that make me really nervous."

Haeun glared at the both of us, "That's not what I meant! Ugh, you guys!" She stomped her feet, trailing towards the way where Heesun and Chanwoo went. Bambam gave me a high-five which I accepted as we laughed together. Then his phone rang, he looked at his phone and looked at me with a terrified expression. "What is it?" I asked. "It's Miyoung noona."

I took his phone away from him and answered the call. "Hi, Youngie!" I chanted as she growled, "What's this I heard that Chanwoo and Heesun are singing together?!" I nervously chuckled, "Oh, so you heard~" She still growled, "Stop that, Tae! You do know that the two will have another argument!"

"I knew that and don't put the blame on me! It's not like I planned all of this," I stated, "Look, I already planned a way for all of this so all you have to do is wait, alright?" Bambam took his phone from me, "Noona, where are you?"

"We're not far from Hee's mom and brothers. Say, tell Heesun good luck, alright?" she answered. "Okay," Bambam said. "Hey! How come you're so kind to Bambam but not me?!" I whined because it's so unfair. "Because you're you, stupid!" then she hang up. I heard Bambam's snickering.

"That makes no sense at all!"

 

~~~~

 

Auditorium.

After our performance, I went back to my place which is with mom and the others. I noticed that Yoongi hyung was there. "Wow, the table's packed," I could only chuckle. "Go sit beside Miyoung noona and the others, hyung," Jungkook told me but before I could walk away, I asked, "Where's mom?"

"She went out with Kunpi for a second," Namjoon hyung answered and Jin hyung continued for him, "I bet that she's giving him lectures, or something. But don't mind them, Tae, mom's just being over protective." I nodded and walked towards the table beside them.

"Hey, guys," I said and sat beside Miyoung. Looks like, no one appreciated my presence since the married couple that was in front of me was whispering things to each other and Miyoung was looking at the stage, "Great, you're here." I sighed. Of all the things that she can greet me, why that?

"Why do you despise me so much? Do I owe you something?" I asked. "No, you don't," she answered, not even bothering to look at me. "Oh, okay."

Bambam then came and sat beside me, "Hyungs!" Hobi hyung turned to look at him, "Bambam, you're here and Tae. I didn't see you there," he gave me a sheepish smile. Well, of course, you didn't since you were too busy to flirt with Soojung. Gosh, couples are icky. Why am I like this?

"Taehyung hyung," Bambam called, "Since we've got nothing to do, how about you give me tips about hitting on girls?" I choked on my drink. "Wha-- Why?!" And if you thought that I was the one who said that, then you're inaccurate. It was Miyoung. I was honestly offended when she asked that.

"Why, noona? Got anything better to do?" Bambam challenged her as she just sighed, "Whatever. Do as you like," which made the kid delighted somehow and he gave me a devious smile, "Well, hyung."

Child, please.

I gave him a terrified look which I am feeling right now, "What do you want?" He shrugged, "I'm not really sure.. How about..?" he wandered his eyes about then paused, "Give some pick up lines to Miyoung noona." Ah.

"What?!" Miyoung shrieked, making me feel more worthless than I think I should. "Yah, Youngie, stop being mean! You're breaking Tae's heart," Soojung, my guardian angel, said after some minutes of just paying attention to Hoseok hyung, who said, "And I thought you said that they can do as they like?"

Miyoung sighed then turned to me, I gulped, "H-hey, I know that this is just by force but it wouldn't really mean anything good so care to play along?" and whispered. She glared, "If it wouldn't really mean anything good, then why do it?" She had a point there. Wow, I'm too stupid for her. Just realized.

I didn't mind what she last said and gone for it, "Miyoung-ah, potatoes have skin," she nodded, looking like she's grasping out what I'm try'na say, "I have skin," as I continued, "Therefore I am a potato." I felt a hit on the head. "Hyung! You're supposed to say a pick up line. Not to tell her bit by bit every single thing about your inductive reasoning. Tell the girl about the future, or something." Sometimes I wonder if the younger ones are older than me. What if they are? What if they aren't? What the hell?

Future, huh? Well, it will start when you get to graduate, then get a job, then get married, then regret your past life choices, then die. Wait.

"I hate how you're just born out of nowhere, forced to go to school and get an education so you can get a job!" I ranted aloud, which also came out of nowhere, "What if I wanted to be a duck?!" I turned back to Miyoung who was just giving me a bored look, "You are, Taehyung." I lit up, "Really?" She sighed, "Bambam, this is going nowhere." I heard Bambam from my side snickering, "I know right. Hyung, how about you do some aegyo with it?"

"Oh, okay," I turned back to Miyoung and did the aegyo that he speaks of.

Liek this.

How handsome..

Miyoung placed her hand on to her whole face as she was silently laughing, "Why me?" I let out a little cough before saying, "You have lips," as I pointed it, "I have lips," and I pointed mine, ".. Interesting," while looking like a drunkard, nodding along. "What the hell, Tae?" I heard Hoseok hyung laughing.

But I ain't finished yet, "I'm going to punch you in the mouth. With my own mouth. Because I like you," then smiled sheepishly, making some of the guys here in this table cheer for some reason. Then afterwards, I made some inhuman gurgling noises and some screeching, "That means I love you. Well, does that make your heart flutter?" as I asked Miyoung, who looked seriously offended.

"Let's stop this."

I was about to once again, whine but I then noticed that the lights were turned off and the spotlight was on, I turned to the stage. Heesun came to the middle of the stage which made some random screaming in the background. Wow, my little sister was that famous? She spotted where we were then she bit her lip. She's nervous, isn't she?

She showed a cute smile before singing her line.

If I have a boy friend, there’ll be so many things I want to do.
I’ve dreamt I have a boy friend like that.
The first, kissing him in the street.
The second, catching the early train for Chooncheon with him.
The third, going on a picnic with him.
The fourth, the piggy back ride.
The fifth, couple-ring is basic to our love.
boo boo boo~
It’ll be really sweet.

As I was silently observing, I saw her exchanging glances at her boyfriend. I turned to Jungkook next, he was smiling at her as Jimin was slapping him many times on the arm, "You two are so gross!" I know that I've said this before but their love is so pure, I'mma cry and vomit at the same time. I couldn't agree more to Jimin, tbh.

The thought of it makes my heart flutter.
I’ll try to do every one a day with you.
I’m so happy to be with you.
I’m so happy we both are together.
You’re a real treasure to me.
Baby baby baby baby baby boo~

Afterwards she paused and turned to the direction where another person will come out, turns out to be Chanwoo. Another set of screaming was on loose, looks like someone's popular, too. And it seems,

"Looks like there would be a ship to be formed after this," Soojung said the words that I was about to wonder. I turned to Jungkook, again, on the other table. He had smile to be changed into this blank expression on his face while watching the both of them. He's hurt, ain't he? He's going to be jealous, again, ain't he? This is going to be ruined, again, ain't it? Great. Ain't?

If I have a girl friend, there’ll be so many things I also want to do.
I’ve always envied another’s girl friend.

The sixth, I’ll go to late night movies with you.
The seventh, I’ll go to amusement parks with you.
The eighth, I’ll hold a surprise event for you.
boo boo boo~
I’ll be really happy because of you.

The dude-- I mean, Chanwoo gingerly went closer to my little sister as she was just standing there, looking as innocent as she was. Was. He poked her shoulder that made her turn to him then made a surprised expression. They started holding hands. Wait.

What kind of scene is this?! I don't remember agreeing to this hypocrisy! Eunji-ah?!

And I just noticed how the crowd in front of them started going wild at their movements. This is dangerous.

The thought of it makes my heart flutter.
I’ll try to do every one a day with you.
I’m so happy to be with you.
I’m so happy we both are together.
You’re a real treasure to me.
Baby baby baby baby baby boo~

My once lonely birthdays, boring weekends
I now await labeled days

I like that it’s the two of us, I like that we’re together (HS)

The two started to look into each others eyes.

Wherever I am, whatever I’m doing with you (Both)
Everyday what I really try to do with you, is to tell you, (CW)

I turned back to Jungkook, I could see that there was smoke coming out of his nostrils as he was boring tons of holes on to Chanwoo's head. He was mentally killing him. It's no doubt that he's jealous but could I think that he should just calm the heck down and stick on to his mind that this is only an act.

"Tae," I looked at Soojung, who called me, "You shouldn't be thinking that Jungkook just change what he's thinking right now because it's pretty clear that those two," as she pointed, "Are going to be everybody's favorite OTP later on." That, too.

I should've thought of that sooner.

(Both)
“I love you,” saying those words
those words those words just once
“I love you,” hearing those words
Those words those words just once
Thank you so much for coming to me,
You being by my side

My love, baby baby baby baby boo~
baby baby baby baby boo~

The kids shared a hug.

Well, that ended somehow smoothly and nerve-wreckingly.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

They are so stupid here.
I can't even.

lol.
The song is If I had a lover by either Gayoon and Yoseob
or G.NA and Rain.

 

 

 

Updated:
June 6, 2015