Twenty-six

Why Do I Love You, Again?

I also forgot, sorry

               

Heesun's Point of view

An hour later, the five of us went back home and I have been inside my room for some while because I was too lazy to do something downstairs and plus, I had a lot of homework to do.

I just went downstairs after an hour because I was too curious on what was happening between them. I was only five and it was practically a boring day. Then I noticed all eyes on me when I stepped my foot on the last step of the stairs. I looked at them weirdly, "Hey, guys. What's wrong?"

They didn't say anything but started having eye contacts with each other. Telepathy. I also heard someone saying if they should ignore me, or something. Although my heart ached when I saw a sight of my so called boyfriend, not even laying an eye on me. I sighed and looked on my feet instead.

"Hee," I recognized the voice and looked up to see Yoongi oppa walking closer to me, "Come with me for a while." He took my hand and walked me to the kitchen.

I was utterly confused as I was looking at the others that was left in the living room. They started chatting along when we already made our way to the kitchen.

"What's happening? Are you guys planning something without me?" I asked Yoongi who was fiddling something in the fridge. "Huh?" he asked as he stood up straightly, facing me, "No, were not. We're always including you when we plan something, don't think that way." I frowned. I don't believe you.

I sat by the dining table. He began to put there a bowl of cookies, "Jin hyung made these. He said and I know that you'll feel better if you ate it." I showed him a faint smile and started munching off a piece, "You knew, didn't you?" Yoongi oppa nodded with a straight face. "You're not mad, aren't you?" He sighed, "I'm just going to give you a tip:

Consider on trying to osbserve other people's feelings and try not to be so ignorant. That's all."

I pouted, "I am observing his feelings, I just don't understand ho-" He covered my mouth with his hand, "I get it. I bet that you already said that to a lot of people at the time being. You're probably getting sick of it," and let go, "It's just a brotherly reminder. I'm on no one's side; I'm just trying to help out the two of you to get this nonsense over with."

D'aww, Yoongi oppa's being in-denial, again. No wonder he never gets a girlfriend. He's trying to act cool when he's shy and be like, "Swaggie." It's not cool at all.

I sighed and brought the bowl of cookies with me as I was walking out the kitchen. I think that the others heard footsteps coming out of the place that's why they all froze from what they were doing. I looked at them weirdly, "What's up?" And Jimin suddenly answered, "The ceiling," making Soojung hit him on the arm. She walked towards me, beginning to say something until the doorbell rang. She stopped in her tracks and pulled out her hair when she heard Hoseok's snickering behind her.

"I'll get it," Jin said as he started walking towards the door. He opened it, revealing a panting Bambam. "I couldn't take the most expensive one because you're money can't afford it," he stated and gave a small box to a certain person that was ignoring me ever since. Jungkook stole the box from him immediately and widened his eyes at Bambam. And Bambam seemed to not get the clue, then we locked eyes. He panicked for some reason and made his way to sit on Hoseok's lap. Hoseok wasn't ready for it but he didn't mind making a WTF face and just gone with the flow.

Squinting my eyes at the idiots for a while then looked at Soojung who had been staring at me for some time now, "Is there something you want to say?" She nodded and gulped, "You do know what day it is today, right, Hee?" I titled my head to the side, confused, "Saturday." Then a wild Namjoon appeared and stood up, "Ha! I told you that she also forgot!" What?

"Hee," Jin called over and was giving me an 'are-you-serious' look, "What have you been doing ever since this morning?" I shrugged, "Nothing special. I was doing my homework." Everyone sighed making me the most confused person on earth. "Come on," Soojung said, pulling me to sit on the couch in between her and Haeun. There was something wrong and I was too afraid to ask.

"Hee," I heard Taehyung called over and he was looking so damn serious that he didn't even look like himself, "We need to get your brain checked." I looked at him as if he was a mad man, "Why? I'm perfectly fine!" and then I felt Haeun hanging her arm around my shoulder. "What perfectly fine person would forget her special day today?" asked Hoseok who was pushing Bambam off his lap, making him pout and just sit on the couch's arm rest. I scrunched up my eyebrows, "I don't understand what you're talking about."

"Think about it, Heesun. What date is it today?" Jimin asked me. I thought about it for a while then, "October 27th," I slowly opened my mouth, "Oh, right..." Then the lights were suddenly turned off for some seconds and on, again. They all said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" and started popping streamers into the air and confetti’s.

I covered my whole face and started to laugh at how stupid I was, forgetting my own personal occasion. I mean, I was literally stupid.

"Really, though, Heesun," Miyoung, who was quietly watching over us earlier walked over to me, "What was the problem and you were so unprepared for your own birthday?" I shook my head and smiled at her. Looks like Haeun haven't said a word to them at all, she's keeping her promise very well.

I turned to her, she was staring at me back. "You do know that I really am going to tell them. Especially to Jungkook." I frowned at her. Good thing that Miyoung wasn't talking to us anymore. I sighed, "I knew about that but I promise that I will be the one to tell them that I'm being bullied at Hang San."

"You're what?"

I looked at the person who said that, it was Jungkook. He was holding the small box in his hands, in front of me. He was completely frozen in his place, making everybody notice him and stop the partying. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, wanting the floorboards to just eat me alive right this instant because of me and my big mouth. "What do you mean, 'you're being bullied'? It's because of me, isn't it?" I didn't speak and just hung my head low.

"You could've told me!"

"Woah, woah, Kookie. Calm," I heard Jimin who was coming closer towards us, "It's already been said and done. We can think of a way to stop them on hurting Heesun. You're in too, right Haeun?" I felt Haeun's nod from beside me and she was still hanging her arm around me. "And no wonder, the maknae's been forgetting everything that's important ever since. Someone's bullying her, again," Taehyung stated.

"Again?! This happened twice?!" Jin over reacted.

"Hey, guys, stop this," Hoseok cut in and pulled Soojung away here before sitting beside me, "It's her birthday today. Just forget about all of the things that had happened already. Jiminie already said that they can think of a way to finish it, right?" He gave me a big box. I looked up to him, he was smiling at me, and gave him a hug, whispering, "Thank you, oppa. I'll make sure that Soojung unnie will come to like you right before your wedding," I pulled away from him and giggled when I saw him pouting at me. He was practically blushing.

"Yah! Stop flirting!" I blankly looked at the person who was in front of me and was crossing his arms over his chest. It was Jungkook if you haven't noticed. I opened the present that Hobi gave me; it was a pink teddy bear.

I hugged it, "D'aww, thank you, oppa!" He gave me a salute and stood up to see a glaring Soojung. They stared at each other for a while, then he stole a kiss on her cheek. "Yah! Jung Hoseok!" A race has begun.

"Here's mine," Jimin suddenly sat beside me and gave me his present. I took it from him before eyeing him weirdly, he was dancing his on his seat. I just shrugged it off and opened his present. It was a watch.

It was pretty. I smiled at Jimin and gave him a hug, "Thank you!" Then I felt someone poking my sides and when I turned, I was poked on the cheek. Haeun was giggling at me. I just gave her a bored look.

"Here, Miyoung unnie, Soojung and I bought that earlier before we got here. It's a friendship bracelet," she said and grabbed my hand to place a red bracelet on my wrist, "And Bambam suddenly came and whined that he wanted one, too, since you guys are best friends." I turned to the said dude, he was wiggling his eye brows at me and showed me his green bracelet. This is nice.

"Mine, next!" Taehyung suddenly went in front of me with a large smile on his face. "Ours, Tae, ours. You didn't even had the money to buy it," Namjoon interrupted him, making him glare at him and Jin nod in agreement. He lazily gave the wrapped thing to me. "Just open it." I chuckled did what he said. It was a laptop. "Thanks," was all that I said since I wasn't surprised at all because my brothers already promised me that they'll give me a laptop on my birthday.

(a/n: No picture. Never seen a laptop before?)

"'Thanks'? That's all?" Namjoon said, "I was expecting you to act like you never knew about it." I sighed and looked at the thing, again, and over reacted, "Oh, my god, guys! Really?! Where'd you get the money for this?! My gosh! This is totes amaze! You guys robbed a bank, didn't you?!" I heard some laughs in the background and they laughed even more when they heard the answer from Namjoon,

"How'd you know?"

Kidding.

 

The fun just had to be ripped off by Yoongi, "Enough, guys. Here," and he gave me something. I took it from him and opened it, revealing a very interesting sweater.

I looked up at him. "Swag," he said and walked away. Then Bambam was now standing in front of me. He took my hand and place a pocket watch on my hands, "You must've missed using that, huh? Sorry, I forgot to give it back to you when I left."

I stared at the watch on my hands, "Did you use this?" and looked back at him. "Yeah, it was really handy. I actually planned on not giving it back to you." I pouted and made him shoo.

The party continued and looks like someone important wasn't in the living room anymore. I stood up and checked the kitchen, he wasn't there. I took all of my courage to open the bathroom door, only to see a busy Namjoon. It was frightening. I asked either Taehyung or Jin where he went but they also didn't know.

Where'd he go?

 

~~~~

 

"So you were here," I said after opening the door to my room. Jungkook looked at me before covering himself with the sheets of my bed that he was lying on. I sighed and took a chair to sit by my room's window. There are a lot of stars tonight and the moon was so full and larger than usual. Then a shooting star came. I immediately closed my eyes and wished.

"What'd you wish for?"

I turned to see him, staring back at me, he was still lying on the bed by his stomach. I looked back at the starry sky, again, "It's a secret." He whined, "Stop being secretive! We aren't dating to just keep things to each other!" Oh, well.

"I wished that you wouldn't ignore me anymore."

".. who said I was ignoring you?"

"But you weren't looking at me when I came downstairs, you call that not ignoring? Then what is it?! Not noticing someone's presence?!"

"I'm sorry, alright? I just can't accept the fact that you were forgetting about us," he pouted. I stood up from my seat and walked towards the bed, "I'm sorry, too. My mind was just caught up from the girls' bullying."

"Why though? Why do you keep on forgetting?"

I took a deep breath, "Well, it's just because I was too close with you, Bambam, Taehyung and Jimin. Once I was threatened to be killed by one girl, I chose to be a little more not affectionate with my actions. Then I started being quiet when I'm with you, to the point where I end up forgetting. I mean, c'mon, we just dated a couple of days ago, I wasn't aware! So I'm sorry, it won't happen, again," and looked at him with pleading eyes. "You promise?" he held out his pinky finger at me that I placed with mine. "Promise-- What is this? Kindergarden?! Man up, dude!" He chuckled, "How can I? My girlfriend's younger than me." I pouted and sat on the bed, "So we'll just ignore the fact that I was threatened to be killed."

"Jimin hyung can handle that himself."

"You're mean."

"We're just the same."

"Oh, well. I don't really know what I liked about you though."

"It's because I'm handsome."

"Don't be too conceited."

"I am, so lie here, beside me!"

Whatever.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

A chapter apology..
Do you guys like it?
I'm going to bawl my eyes out if you won't.
Oh, you do?
No, don't take it back.
Aw.. you took it.
Oh, well. At least Tae slapped two butts in the War of Hormone MV.
That totally came out of nowhere xD

 

 

 

Updated:
May 24
, 2015