Four

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Frying Pans

 

 

Jungkook's Point of View

"Isn't this rare? Jungkook, visiting my house," Namjoon hyung greeted (?) me as Taehyung rushed inside the house. And as clearly as I could see, he hugged somebody who was eating some kind of cake.

My heart skipped a beat knowing who that person was. It was Heesun.

"Hey, Jungkook?" Namjoon waved his hand in front of me, getting me out of my thoughts, "What were you looking at? You want cake?" I wanted to refuse but he didn't seem to listen and went to somewhere.

I was just standing by the doorstep, watching carefully Taehyung and Heesun conversing to each other. It's not like I'm jealous of him hugging her, or anything! But then, hyung turned to look at me, "Dude, what are you doing standing there? Come in."

I felt nervous, ".. Then, excuse me." I took off my shoes, being the polite kid I am, and took a seat on a couch which was beside the long one where Taehyung and Heesun were sitting on.

"What are you doing here?" Heesun asked Taehyung, who pouted, "I've just decided to visit my most favorite dongsaeng. Don't you even miss me?" She spat, "No." Hyung's pout was making him look more like a duck as the moment goes on, "Hee, why are you so mean? I never did anything to you, though."

"Cut the crap, what's he doing here?" Then Heesun moved her eyes towards my direction. My breath almost halted when we had eye contact. Man, why must I feel this anxious when I'm around her? It makes me feel insane.

"Yeah, I was expecting only Taehyung to come," Namjoon hyung suddenly came out from the kitchen, holding a plate of a piece of cake, "Why suddenly visit here, Jungkook? Is there something you need?"

Not knowing what to say, I took a glance at Taehyung, who was biting his lips, trying not to make himself laugh. He was the source of all this nonsense! Ever since he knew, or I told him, that I had a crush on Heesun, he made me come along to somewhere. In which I didn't know was Namjoon hyung's house. He told me that he wanted visit some relatives, and..

Well they are his relatives, they were siblings, but. Ah, who am I kidding?

"U-uhm," I gulped. My mind was blurred for a moment, so... "I came to give back the frying pan that I borrowed from Namjoon hyung." Namjoon hyung blinked and so did I.

What the hell did you just say, Jeon Jungkook?!

I mentally face palmed when I saw Taehyung covering his face that was pure red, "Don't say anything!" I told to the hyungs as I was pulling something out of my backpack.

Stupidly, I pretended that I was holding a frying pan. While 'holding' it, I walked towards to hyung and 'gave' it to him. I secretly took a glance on Heesun, who was giving me this look like; 'what-kind-of-unsatisfying-brain-do-you-have?' I was more disappointed with myself the moment I saw the look on her face.

"Yeah. Thanks. Dude," Namjoon hyung said, 'taking' the invisible frying pan from my hands while looking ridiculously clueless. And when he did that, Taehyung burst-out of laughing, "What is this, a comedy show? Maknae, get the heck out of here!" He pushed me towards the door.

Before he could even get close it, I gave him a 'I'll-get-you-someday-hyung' look. No, practically, I was glaring at him but he just pat my cheek, "I love you, too, Kookie!" he closed the door right in front of me.

I rested my back against the door while covering my face with my hands, rubbing it in frustration. As I heard a child that I think was walking by the house,

"Look omma, that hyung over there has gotten nuts."

 

~~~~

 

Heesun's Point of View

"What just happened?" Namjoon asked himself. His hand that was pretending to be holding up a frying pan was still in mid-air, "Tae, have you given Jungkook some crack, or?"

I turned to Taehyung who furiously shook his head, "I didn't nor would I have one! I guess, something has ruined his way of thinking straightly. Or maybe, someone?" then he sat beside me, looking at me and wondering. Oh, whatever do you want?

"Whatever crossed that kid's mind, tell him I'm worried about him. That would make him feel better," Namjoon said.

Honestly, I just felt like I want to give justice to someone, "Oppa, that's not nice. Only telling someone you're sorry doesn't solve anything."

I felt from beside me, Taehyung pulling away from me with a WTH expression. Then I turned to Namjoon who looked at me as if there was something wrong. "What?"

"Heesun, giving hostility to someone, plus, protecting him from her brother's foul words. Wow, isn't this a first?" Taehyung spoke. "Who said I wasn't, you half-witted douche bag!"

"Oh, wait... She's back."

 

~~~~

 

The next day.

"Well, if it isn't Mr. Frying Pan?" I unknowingly told to Jungkook, whom I saw walking by our school to his. He saw me, surprised, "Heck? Forget about that already!" I smirked a little then brushed it off of my face most immediately.

Miyoung, who was just beside me, looked at the two of us, "Since when were the two of you this close?" And I, of course, made defense, "We're not. I just wanted something to make fun of," that made the dude here whine, "Why does it have to be me?"

"It's because you're there."

"I am older than you; you should at least respect me."

"Why are you acting like Jimin oppa?"

"Don't change the subject!"

"By the way, the frying pan that you borrowed wasn't non-stick anymore. What have you done to it?"

"Why are you looking at me like I've had with a frying pan?!"

"Hold it!" Both of us looked at Miyoung who was practically covering both of our mouths, "I don't know what happened and you two became like this but I don't care anymore." She stood straightly and faced Jungkook, "I've heard that the principal was holding up an event and you guys are visiting over our school. Is that right?"

How come I've never heard of this before?

"No, Hee. Don't even wonder why you don't know this when you're always spacing out in class." I pouted at Miyoung's remark. Jungkook nodded, "Some of your schoolmates are also visiting our school, if you guys don't mind."

"Oh, no. We don't mind. That would be really fun, to be honest. Don't you think so, too, Hee?" Miyoung put me into a headlock. I glanced secretly at Jungkook who was smiling at me innocently and rather cutely.

What? Cutely? Are you out of your mind, Kim Heesun?

"Whatever," I said, turning my eyes away from him, "A one-week visit would be nice."

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Was is funny?
Enjoyable?
Interesting?
WAS IT?!
E-e-ehem. Sorry. Was just desprate, lol.
Leave down comments guys. I need it for strength.
It will give light to the path that I will take, lol.
Next chapter will be tomorrow.
Look forward for it..
Bye.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 9, 2015