Forty-five

Why Do I Love You, Again?

.. Interests for The Other One

               

Heesun's Point of View

It was dismissal so it's just right for me to straightly get the heck out of this school and head home. Then two familiar idiots stepped in front of me, blocking the way that I was taking. How great. It was Taehyung and Bambam.

"Where do you think you're going, young lady?" Taehyung just asked, making Bambam face his palm. I squinted my eyes at him, "Uhm, home?" Isn't it even obvious? "Well, you're not going home yet!" Taehyung placed his hands on his waist, "How come you didn't even tell me that you were the freaking Enigma?" I gawked at him, "Seriously, dude? That was like a week ago and the field trip ended in just two days. You're asking me that now?"

"Step aside, hyung," Bambam said and slightly pushing Taehyung away from me, to take his place, "What's wrong with Jungkook? He's beginning to be a whiny , again." I paused for some seconds and spoke, "How should I know?" and didn't look into his eyes. It was intimidating, "You are his girlfriend, you know." Then that was my cue. I looked at the both of them and seriously said,

"We broke up."

"WHAT?!"

I honestly tried to suppress my laughter because these guys' reactions are too hilarious, "That was a lie."

I saw that Taehyung's chest was heaving up and down. He looked like he had a mini heart attack, "Heesun, don't pull off another joke like that, again! I might die because of shock." Still giggling, I gave him two thumbs up while Bambam was glaring at me. I only gave him an innocent look, looking like I done nothing wrong at all in which I did.

"Kim Hee Sun~!"

Startled as I was, I turned to where the voice came from and saw that it was.. our student council president? How does he know who I am? I was utterly confused as I clutched tighter on my backpack strap and asked him, "Yes?"

He was giving me a smile and walked closely towards me. And to my surprise, he placed his hand on my shoulder. Again, I was utterly confused. "Hang San students? Such pleasure to meet you, again," he greeted, not wiping the smile off of his face, "Mind telling me who you are?" Taehyung had this frown on his face as he said, "I'm her brother and this is her best friend," and hung his arm around Bambam's neck.

"Oh, I see," he removed his hand on my shoulder. "Who are you?" asked Bambam. "I am Song Wan's student council president, Kim Myungsoo."

(a/n: don't mind the freaking surnames if they're the same!)

"Sorry, Heesun-ssi." I turned to him and nodded a little, gesturing that it was fine. "Since I thought that you were being harrassed by these two here," with that said, I tried not to laugh. "Then, I'll be on my way," I nodded, again, as I watched him walk away and wave, not before giving me a small smile.

"Does that guy always do that to you?" I was startled at Taehyung's sudden question. I shook my head, "No. It's my first time talking to him since he's a senior. As far as I can remember, he only talks to those people who owe him something or is sinned." Wait. "So you're telling me that you're sinned," asked Bambam which Taehyung nodded to. I gulped, remembered that the student council is in charge of the journals. Don't tell me pres. read it?!

Gosh, I'm toast.

 

~~~~

 

The next day. School.

What happened first:

"Kim Heesun, the president wants you to please come here in the student council office immediately. Again, Kim Heesun, the president wants you to please come here in the student council office immediately," the speaker said as I was walking on the hallway. Soojung and Haeun gave me a look. The other people in the hallway were looking at me, too.

Do I have to run?

 

Present time:

"What do you want?" I asked to the so called president once I took the last step to be in front of his desk. He smiled at me, "Oh, nothing," and pulled something out of his drawer, "Just wanted you to know that I've read something fascinating inside this particular journal." My eyes widened because I noticed how familiar the journal is. It was mine. I still stayed calm.

He was still a little smiley , "Looks like someone disobeyed Mr. Lee's rules and got herself a boyfriend." I bit my lip when he tried to look into my eyes. "In Hang San High.

.. Heesun-ssi, you could've waited until the married couple makes up."

I heard everyone in the office gasping, making me more nervous than I should be since I thought that they left the room. Plus, should they be minding their own business? "Yah, there's nothing to see here. Leave us alone, we're having an important conversation," Myungsoo said, not breaking his eye contact with me.

I sighed, "Myungsoo-ssi," and gathered all of my courage to ask, "Should I do something for you to not tell any of this to the principal?" There is something, I know it. "You're being a bad girl, Heesun-ssi," he said and started flipping the pages of my journal, "Do you love your boyfriend that much?" Do I? Lol.

"Of course," I said. He looked up at me, again, "You seem hesitant." What the , guy?! "Oh, well, since you got me red-handed. I want to meet this boyfriend of yours, Jeon Jungkook, was it?" What? "It's fine if you don't want to. I'll make the two of you break up if that's the case. You wouldn't want that, would you?" I shook my head, aggressively. "So we're clear.

I hope to see him today."

"Today?!" I shouted. "Why, yes. You think that I'll hold back when I finally can control someone's reputation inside of my hands?" he looked at me, mockingly, "Well, then you're wrong. Kim Heesun, you are the only student here that is hopelessly in a relationship with a student in Hang San. Don't think that I'll let you go that easily." I squinted my eyes at him. Just what drug is this guy smoking? "How can you be so sure that I'm the only one?"

"Simple. I can see how terrified our schoolmates were when Mr. Lee said that we can't have that kind of intimate relationship with any students in Hang San. While you, sitting on one corner beside Park Jimin, look like you don't even have a care in the world." I was taken aback, "I do have care. I felt disappointed, too." He tilted his head a little, "Why? Are you already in a relationship with him at that time?"

"No!" He laughed, seeing how helpless my state is right now. "Just why the hell are you doing this to me? I didn't do any ing thing to you." Myungsoo then looked at me sternly and stopped his laughing, "Heesun-ssi, I don't want to talk like that if I were you." I raised an eyebrow, "Why? Are you a ing God that I need to worship, or something?"

"One more word and bad-mouthing like that, I'll have you expelled."

"Some kind of power that you have since you're the president. I wouldn't even care if you'll kick me out of this damned school. Just tell me what you're in for," I hissed as I gripped his collar tightly. He awkwardly laughed, "So your mode is back. H-how great." I pulled him closer to my face (no I'm not going to fcking kiss him) with a glare. He raised his hands up in the air in defense, "Okay, don't go being a little lion with me," I let him go, "You're actually terrifrying."

"Shut up and tell me what your problem is!"

"What?! No!" I sighed in disbelief, "Seriously, dude! It's not like you have a grudge against me, right? That'd be outrageous since we only met. Or maybe, you might be gay and you have a thing for Jungkook. Ha!" I snorted, "That'd be great. Another problem on hold but you're not since you're a hundred percent straight." I turned to Myungsoo. He was silent. "Pres, everything alright?"

"How'd you know?"

"What the , pres?"

 

~~~~

 

Jin's Workplace.

"So he's your council president?"

"Pretty much."

"Nice to meet you, hyung."

I turned to my right, where Myungsoo was sitting. He was just staring on to his cup of tea, trying to melt it with his sharp stare. "Myungsoo-ssi?" I nudged over him and whispered, "Would you feel better if I told you to calm down?" I snickered although his response was beyond me,

"Why didn't you give me a warning?"

"What warning? There's nothing bad happening yet." Yet, lol.

"Why didn't you give me a warning that your boyfriend was cute?"

".. Go kill yourself right now."

"So what's so important and you called me here?" I was startled because I honestly forgot that we were with Jungkook and he was practically sitting in front of us, "Oh, yeah. About that, Jungkook-ssi, pres here knows--" and pres just have to interfere, "'Jungkook-ssi'? Is that how you call your own lover?" My eyes widened. That wasn't supposed to happen!

And the same goes with Jungkook, "He knows?" I bit my lip and nodded, looking at the table. "Don't worry, Jungkook-ssi. I honestly have no intention of telling this to Mr. Lee, I promise." And with that said, Jungkook smiled, "Thank you." Oh, boy. Then afterwards, I felt a hand squeezing tightly on my arm and then heard a small squeal right beside me. This isn't going to be pretty.

"Heesun!" I heard someone called, I boredly looked to see who it was and Kim Seokjin! "Oppa!" I beamed, "You don't know how happy I am to see you!" I literally am because I feel sick all of a sudden. "Well, that's not something that I hear every day," Jin looked at me weirdly, "Anyways, here's your smoothie that you love so much," and placed the glass in front of me. I clapped in glee, "Yay, thank you, oppa!"

I happily took a sip of this mango smoothie and choked when I heard Myungsoo ask, "You have another boyfried? Should've known." I glared at him, "What the heck are you talking about? He's my brother!" He then pointed at Jungkook, "Him?!" I faced my palm, "No, stupid! The waiter earlier!" He nodded in understanding, "Too bad. So I can make you and Jungkook-ssi break up and me having him."

I scoffed, "Like he's into gay people like you," and snickered when I saw the devastated look on Jungkook's face. He gasped, "Don't just spread gossips like that, Heesun-ssi! Someone we know might hear!" then leaned closer to my ear, "Another loud word like that, I swear that I'll break the two of you up." I turned to him with a blank face, " you, too."

"Yah, Kim Heesun," I heard Jungkook say, "Don't swear carelessly like that. Myungsoo hyung has feelings, too." I doubt he does. I turned my glare to Jungkook, "You, too. I'm not done with your bull yet. Forgot about how I'm pissed off with you and your 'jealousy'." He shot back, "I didn't mean to make you mad, I was just telling you how I felt!"

               

Narrator's Point of View

Myungsoo's eyebrow perked up in interest, seeing how interesting these two’s relationship is to him. Well, everything seems interesting for him. He just watched how Jungkook was whining about everything while his girlfriend, Heesun, was just sitting there, drinking her smoothie with not a care in the world at all. And she says that she cares, what a liar, or so he would think.

"Whatever. I don't care anymore," and now she says that and stands up to walk towards the counter where Mark and Jin were. There, left Jungkook with Myungsoo. The gay dude fidgeted but he didn't make it obvious, "So, how long are you and Heesun-ssi in a relationship?" Jungkook answered with a blank expression, "Half a month, I think?"

Myungsoo nodded in understanding but then was startled when the younger slammed his fist on to the table, "Just because she doesn't even get jealous at one bit," then he lit up, "I know, I'll make her jealous and see what she thinks." Myungsoo was just silently watching the younger boy that was talking by himself. He does realize that he's not alone here, right? Or so he thought. "You know, Jungkook-ssi," he called, "I can help you."

Jungkook was confused, "But you're a guy."

The older bit his lip in uneasiness. To tell him or not to tell him, that is the question. Is it even going to be a question? The only one that knows about this little issue about him is none other than Heesun since she guessed it right and, for some reason, he gave her a positive answer indirectly. Well, it's not like Heesun will tell this to other people; she doesn't have that kind of intention since she's the one at fault here. However when Myungsoo's target was supposed to be Heesun but somehow it became Jungkook because he finally got to meet the fine-looking boy.

He thought himself, should I help these two, or nah? The kids are sinned to be specific and Myungsoo wasn't sure if he was to poke his nose into these two's lives. Though it was not entirely their fault for liking each other, what's so bad about that? I'm sure that Mr. Lee will understand. He felt like this when he met his wife, or so he thought and shrugged. Here goes nothing, I suppose.

"What if I'm not?" there goes his indirectness. He's actually lucky that Jungkook wasn't that smart, "I beg your pardon?" The older sighed in defeat, "I'm gay." With that said, the younger widened his eyes in surprise and stuttered, "W-wh-wha? D- But. H- What in the world? D-does Heesun know?" Myungsoo nodded, "Actually, she's the first person who knows." The younger didn't speak anymore because he was shocked too much.

He didn't look like it, Jungkook would think since this older dude was seriously good-looking. The world has come to an end.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Yes that's Myungsoo.
I am terribly sorry that I made him like that and made you all disappointed.
I just don't know why my mind is letting out these.. things.
Please forgive me, xD

 

 

 

Updated:
June 11, 2015