Thirty-one

Why Do I Love You, Again?

He was terrifying!

               

Heesun's Point of View

I felt a lot better so I came to school. You guys have a problem with that? Sorry. I have to thank Jungkook for making me feel better.. although he wasn't that much of a help. But whatever.

"Kim Heesun!" I turned around to whom called me and it was our Gym teacher, I had my sweat dropped, "Mr. Kim! Nice to see you here." He walked closer to me while looking at me sternly, "We had Gym yesterday and you weren't present, what happened to you? I needed you for the festival yesterday!" I gulped, "I was sick. I'm sorry, sir."

He sighed and rubbed his temples, "It's fine, just don't be reckless anymore. The festival will be on Friday and we have a Halloween trip next week." My eyes widened so Hang San is really that rich? Or am I just poor? "You promised me that you'll give me a performance that will be the grades for your swimming, right?" I nodded. "So I've been thinking if you could just sing, or something?"

"I'll sing."

"Great!" he beamed and gave me a pat on the shoulder, "Kim, I'll be expecting the best from you, you better not bring me down," and left me in the hallways. Mother of God, I just unknowingly stated that part, I didn't really mean it! I mean, singing in front of people. Y'all kidding with me? I might collapse in the middle of the stage and--

"Heesun?" I turned around to meet someone that I haven't seen for like, a day and a half? "Oh, Jimin." And it looks like I made him sad, great. "We haven't met for like a week and you won't even call me oppa?!" Okay, now this guy is just exaggerating. I looked him with a bored expression and walked away. "Hey, don't just ignore me! Why are you absent yesterday?"

"I was sick and am still sick 'cause everyone is asking me the same question every frigging minute!" I snapped. Jimin walked closer to me with a sly smile plastered on his face, "Am sorry. Was just curious. Am now going to steal something from you." I grew confused, "What?" He then pinched my nose, "Got your nose!" I sighed in disbelief; I apologize of actually expecting something good from his mouth.

Although this is great, another idiot that I'm related with besides my brothers and boyfriend. Oh, yeah, don't forget about my best friend. I'm like the outcast here or smth.

"Say, how come you're back to being snobby, again?" Jimin suddenly asked. I shrugged, "Probably because I'm not in the mood yet." He slowly nodded, "Alright. I'mma go ahead to my room now," he pat my head and smiled, "See you, Hee!"

Never again, Zimin.

"Kim Heesun-san!" I was confused at the sudden Japanese word and turned around to just see Mr. Kim. I noticed that I was already getting along with this guy, how delightful. I wonder what I can get from this, "Yeah, sir?" He motioned me to come closer to him, "I've got bad news." I frowned and walked closer to him.

 

~~~~

 

Cafeteria.

"The School's Festival is now postponed due to wrong circumstances but don't you worry, we'll be making it in the same day as the Halloween trip. And then make it as, 'Halloween Festival'! Woohoo!" the speaker celebrated by himself with the clapping and cheering. When he realized that he looked stupid, he shut up and coughed, "All that aside, Ms. Seo is wishing that you guys will make it special 'cause she will be checking all of you guys' works one-by-one! Good luck! And thank you!"

I chuckled sheepishly, making all of the people that are also sitting by the table look at me, "You see, I'm.. the reason for that.. sorry," and hung my head low. I didn't even knew the reason why I said that, I just felt like it. I litterally had nothing to say. "It's alright," Bambam started, who was right next to me, "It's not like you were absent for no reason." And then felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see Haeun who was left next to me, "Yeah."

I gave her a bored look. Seems like she just wanted an appearance and just said ing 'Yeah'. You guys kidding me? "Haeun, you're not any help," I paused and checked her face closely. She backed away when I leaned closer to her face, "What?" I made my eyes squint, "Well, your face seemed different all of a sudd-- Where the heck is your glasses?!"

"Huh?"

"Your glasses! The thing that makes you look ugly!"

She glared at me, "Apparently, I destroyed it and bought small circular plastics to put on my eyes." I was taken aback for a while there as I was staring at her face. She was literally pretty. "Woah, why are all of my friends good looking?" And freaking Jungkook suddenly made me glare at him, "Well, Haeunie's not my cousin for nothing."

"Hee, what do you mean? You're pretty, you know. Don't say it like your adopted," Taehyung stated while he was munching off his pudding. "Who says you're handsome?" he stopped his chewing and stared at me, "Kidding."

"Why do I feel like I'm left out?" Jimin said but we just ignored him, except for Jungkook, "You're not even handsome, hyung." Jimin chuckled and grabbed his collar, "You little punk." Jungkook smiled, "Of course, if you aren't handsome, then I would be lower than your place." But I think that Jimin's temper was rising even more.

I coughed, "So, are we just forgetting about the fact that I'm the cause of everyone's solemnness?" Haeun answered for me, "Actually, we don't have to mind about that. Everyone doesn't seem to care about it at all." I looked at the people that are in the cafeteria and frowned, she was right. "And what's the problem if they were? How are you even related to the festival?" Bambam recalled, "Did you forget about how Heesun was rejecting swimming class?"

"Oh, yeah! She was all like, 'Sir, I don't want to swim! It almost made me dead!'"

"And then she was like, 'I want to have my clothes on when I swim', not caring if she'll drown or not."

"I liked her alibi, it was unbelievable."

"Yeah, her, 'My clothes is like my skin, if I took it off, then it would seem like ripping off my skin'!"

"'You don't want the skinless me to be inside a rectangular hole in the earth that is filled with chloric acids'!"

"You guys aren't helping at all!" I shouted at them and glared at the three boys that were laughing in front of me. "Sorry," Haeun said and I turned to Bambam, waiting for an apology but he was just drinking on his shake like nothing was wrong. "Aw!" so I pinched him, "That's what you get for making fun of me."

 

~~~~

 

Hallways.

"Is she really afraid to swim, hyung?"

"No but I remember one day she drowned when we went on a family outing. Good thing she's still alive."

"If that's it, then why does she refuse to swim so much?"

"She doesn't know how to swim; all she knows is to float."

"Then why--"

"Jungkook-ssi," I said and stopped in my tracks, making the two other guys who were behind me to stop too. "Yes?" I turned to him and gave him a sarcastic smile, "Would you mind stop questioning Taehyung about how I was existed?" He nodded. I continued walking ahead of them and when I wasn't too far yet, I heard him ask, again.

"Hyung, why is she so mean?"

"Damn it, dude! You're pissing me off!"

He gave me a cheeky smile and ran towards me, glomping at me. Then afterwards we heard someone calling Taehyung, "Yeah, I'm going to leave you guys here and head on," he gave me a pat on the head and walked away.

If you guys are confused, then we three were walking towards the gym room (it was like a sports room) to practice for the presentations in the festival. Taehyung was part of it but Jungkook just wanted to come along.

"Jungkook-ssi, would you please let go of me, I can't breath!" He let go off me and cupped my face, "Breathe, Hee. Your grammar is beginning to be wrong." I glared at him, "Why are you even here?" and stared to walk past him. Unluckily, he caught my pace, "Because you aren't calling me oppa." I scoffed, "How is that even related to anything?!" We stopped in front of the door, I was looking at him, waiting for him to leave but he was staring and pointing at the door in the same time, "What?" I was curious so I looked at the door. How stupid.

"The door is alarmed," we both said at the same time and then we stared at each other. "The window is devastated," he started and I played along, "And the floor was somewhat taken aback." After that we laughed together. "Oh, my, why are we even lovers?" I unknowingly asked myself aloud and he answered, "Are you dumping me already?"

"No. I was just wondering why when we can just be best friends and.." I looked at him and he was giving me a sad look, "I'm just going to shut up now." He chuckled and gave off his smile that made me not look on his face, "I knew you are." I glared at him until we both heard some voice that came from behind me,

"Are you two just going to flirt there, or what?!"

"Looks like your boss is here," Jungkook said as I turned to my back, the dude was terrifying, then I felt a pat on my head, "See you, Hee," he left me here. He freaking left me here. Jungkook became a ing and left me here!

"Hey, you!" I was startled like the window and slowly turned to the dude from earlier, "Are you just going to stand there? Take these inside! Don't you even try being a lazy !" I walked closer to him and took the rolled wallpapers from him and walked inside the gym. As I went inside I was greeted by a panting Taehyung, "Took you long enough. What happened to you, you look pale? Kookie took your ity or something? Ehehe.. hehe.. he..

He did, didn't he?" He gave me an intimidating stare. "Hell no! There was just this guy who looked like a military student and he was terrifying as . I don't want to be here anymore, oppa!" I whined and threw the rolls that I was holding on the floor, making the girl next to me jump from where she was standing.

"You're Kim Heesun, aren't you?" I froze, too terrified to even act cool in here. I slowly turned around once again and nodded at the guy. "Tae, are you her brother?" he walked over to him and clung his arm around my bro's neck, "Yeah, hyung-- ack! You're killing me," Tae slapped the dude's arm off of him while coughing. "Ah, sorry."

Okay, I am completely confused.

"Oh, Hee," Taehyung started and stood straightly, "This is Jackson Wang, a somewhat friend. Bambam knows him, too. He's Chinese. And he's 20 years old and he's here to help us train." I turned to the Jackson guy and nodded once. "I'm from Hong Kong. Anyway, hello, Heesun-ssi! I hope we get along," he offered me a handshake. Like nothing was ing wrong and nothing ing happened earlier before.

I am really, really, really confused.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

I'll just put Jackson here and see what happens.
I just like merging some bands and bam!
I put a smile on my face, lol.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 27, 2015