Seventeen

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Undercover

               

Heesun's Point of View

There's something wrong here.

"What's up with you guys?" I asked to the two unnies that I'm with. They were both biting their lips while smiling and staring at me. I looked around the place to see if there was a single track of a dumb alien penguin.

"Let's go to our mission!" Miyoung pulled me and made me walk our way to the park. I turned behind me and saw Soojung smiling at me like a creep.

"Heesun?" I stopped and pulled Miyoung to make her stop, shocked to see this kid here, "Bambam oppa? What are you doing here?" He scratched his nape. He loves doing that, doesn't he? "I was brought here by Hoseok hyung and--"

"Hoseok?" All three of us looked at Soojung, "Where is he? I want to see him!" She shook Bambam by his shoulders, then turned to the guy who was walking closer to him. "Hi, Hobi oppa!" He waved at me a little but had a staring contest with Soojung.

"What are you doing here?!" They both said and pointed at each other. Bambam went beside me to not block the two about-to-be lovers. They'll come to love each other someday. I can smell it. Also the street food around the corner. "Why are you two here, again?" I whispered to Bambam.

He answered, "He wanted to buy a horse plush toy." I nodded in understanding, stared at the two in awe. Then Miyoung said, "Hee, who's that?" Oops. "Oh, yeah. Forgot to introduce you. Bambam oppa, this is Hwang Miyoung and unnie, this is Kunpimook Bhuwakul." She nodded and offered him a hand shake, "Nice to meet you, Kunpimook. You're Thai, no?"

He nodded slowly, not expecting the sudden question, I suppose. As expected of Miyoung unnie.

I glanced back at the two. They were still fighting. "Unnie, just what the hell is your problem with oppa?!"

"Well, I just came to a grocery store the other night and saw him impudently pushing me off and cutting me off the line to the counter!"

"It's not my problem you got wobbly and fell down."

"You disrespectful little being, your past girlfriends never lasted a day and broke up with you already, huh?"

".. I never had a girlfriend."

There was silence.

"Dude, you homo?"

"What?!"

"Okay, okay," Miyoung unnie went between them and covered both of their mouths, "I've had enough. Soojung, if you'll just leave your husband, then everything will be fine." She then left the two with Soojung trailing behind her, "We're not even married yet! And who says that I wanted him as my husband?!"

Hoseok was left, dumbfounded, "I'm going to be married to her?" I nodded and Bambam played along. "What the hell?" I laughed and tapped his shoulder, "Good luck with that, oppa. Her name is Soojung by the way."

"I never needed that!"

"Yeah, yeah. See you, guys!" I waved and followed the two unnies who left me there but I was bumped by some tall guy. The impact was too strong so the distance between me and the ground was getting shorter and shorter until a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Are you alright, Heesun?" Wait.. I looked up, not really surprised to see him, "Jungkook-ssi?"  He let go of me, "Yeah, I was walking along here and I saw you," and smiled. I nodded, shifting my gaze of to other things. That effing smile is making me conscious, "Was Tae oppa with you?" He shook his head and said something that made me want to punch someone,

"Miyoung and Soojung made me come here."

I knew they were up to something! I sighed when I didn't see neither a shadow from the two. I'm going to get them someday. "Say, has Tae oppa ever tell you something since last night?" His eyebrows scrunched up, "No, why?" I cracked a smile, "Oh, nothing." That's a relief.

"Geez, what am I going to do now? Those two already left me." What lousy acting, I should kill myself for that. I secretly glanced at the guy I'm with if he could get the hint. He was tapping his chin, "Let's go somewhere then."

Oh, goodie!

"Let's go to a cafe, I need to tell you something," I immediately grabbed a hold of his wrist and pulled him there.

There was something fishy around this place.

 

~~~~

               

Narrator's Point of View

"Hyung, they left!" Bambam poked Hoseok, who was talking to someone on his phone, and ran away with him, "After them!" Looks like a couple of people were also on the lookout.

After the sudden confession of Heesun saying that she had a crush on Jungkook, Namjoon, who was hiding inside the kitchen, 'accidentally' sent the message to all of the members and also to Bambam, supposedly Heesun's best friend.

Ended up, all of the members of BTS and him were in charge of keeping an eye of the two's date. While the two other girls, Miyoung and Soojung, were watching the members through the city's cameras along with Taehyung beside them. Like what Miyoung said, "If Taehyung was there, the whole plan would be ruined because of you, goofing off!"

Making the boy sulk there beside her, she just ignored him and replaced herself from Soojung's spot of keeping an eye of the monitors. The younger just chuckled at the two's interactions. These two are cute, or so she thought.

On the other hand, the two that they were spying on were onwards to their destination. Heesun can feel six pairs of eyes following their every movement and the number of cameras spying on them, not even feeling hot that she was pulling her crush's wrist.

Jungkook, of course, knew what was going on. He knew about that news of his Heesunie finally has a crush on him. He could feel the tingle of happiness creeping up to every inch of his body once he got that message from Namjoon. He couldn't even believe him and had to ask him for like ten times and making Namjoon barge into his house, forcing him to sleep.

Well, a young, puberty-staged boy just couldn't deny the fact that he was happy.

"Can you feel it?" Heesun asked the boy once they got in the cafe. The love? Or so he ing thought. "What?" She grabbed his arms and shook it, "The eyes, can you feel it? They've been watching us!" She was too paranoid.

Jungkook stared at the girl he assumed that will love him someday, that was heaving her chest up and down with her heavy breathing. It was just like the one yesterday. She awkwardly let go of him, "Oh. S-sorry. I-I was getting a little.. suspicious.. a-around," she stuttered with a little tint of pink shaded on her cheeks. His heart sank.

But then remembered his Tae hyung because they look alike, he got annoyed.

He pulled her to have a seat because they were making a scene in the middle of the cafe. He pulled out his phone and dialed Seokjin's number. "Yeah, could you guys leave us alone now? She's having problems." Heesun could only just widen her eyes at Jungkook's statement. "Okay, thanks, hyung." He kept his phone,

"Sorry. And yes, they were following."

For some reason, Heesun felt betrayed. She frowned when he said that and rubbed her face with her palms, "Agh! They probably knew but you!" She pointed at Jungkook, "Do you know anything?" He was surprised at the sudden question.

The fact that he did but he doesn't want to make her feel uneasy, "No. I don't know what you’re talking about." Heesun sighed in relief, "I see."

On the other side of the wall, Seokjin did tell the others to stop the following and a little ranting of "I told you guys that she'll become like that!" because they also witnessed Heesun's little problem. But the cameras didn't stop taping. All of them were apparently watching in the cafe's cameras.

Never mind about thinking how they got it. Poor Heesun, tho.

But all of a sudden, they all panicked when they observed how Jungkook was quivering so much in front of Heesun.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

;)
Yeah, I just needed to wink, no big deal.
The next chapter is.. um.
I don't know how to put it in words
but who cares? Just click the next button already.
But it's not there yet, then...

Click the previous button, lmao.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 16, 2015