Twelve

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Reunion it is!

 

Narrator's Point of View

"Where's Tae?" Hoseok asked as he opened the door of the Kim's Residence. Jin replied, "He isn't here yet," and Namjoon added, "He said that he's bringing someone over, along with Jungkook," while eyeing his little sister. Heesun gawked at him in reply.

She sat on the couch that was beside Yoongi, who asked, "Why do you guys look like you were exhausted?" Heesun looked at the other two who she came home with to answer for her. Jimin sat beside her, "Hoseok hyung almost ran over a truck."

Namjoon gripped the collar of Hoseok's shirt, "Were you trying to kill my sister?!" But the older pushed him away, "The heck? I am older than you and who would want that? It's just that Heesun suddenly said something about Kunpimook being her first love."

Heesun had her eyes widened. She looked up from the coffee table, noticing five pairs of eyes looking at her in vexation. She gawked at them, "Seriously? Is it that bad for me to fall in love?"

"Not really," all of the men there said.

Seokjin sat in between Jimin and Heesun, "You see, Hee. It's alright for you to fall in love but why to some person that lied to you?" Seeing the loathe in her brothers eyes, Heesun shivered in fright. Jimin quivered, "Yah, hyung? You are squishing me to death!"

"Oh, sorry, Chimchim," Jin moved a little making Jimin have a bit more to breath in. He turned to his sister, again, with intimidating eyes. Heesun was the one to quiver next.

"Hyung, you're scaring Hee too much," Namjoon said as Yoongi pulled her away from Jin's gaze. "You do know that it's Heesun's choice if she's going to forgive him, or not, right? It's not our right to choose someone for her to like either," Yoongi spoke after the minutes of him being quiet.

Everyone in the room nodded, except for the oldest and the youngest of the siblings. Heesun bit her bottom lip, waiting for her brother's answer. "Fine." Her face lit up, somehow feeling a bit of weight being removed from her chest as Jin caressed her hair, "Just don't pick any stupid choices."

The doorbell rang.

Namjoon went to pick up the door with Hoseok clinging on to his arm, "Hyung, just what the hell are you doing?" Then Hoseok just replied with, "We're inseperable, just deal with it."

The monster just rolled his eyes at their so called hope and opened the door, revealing a grumpy, sassy maknae, that didn't bother greet his hyungs and went inside the house, and a kid that was wearing a cap that had a Garfield stamp, "Hello, Namjoon hyung, Hobi hyung."

Taehyung was acting weird, or so the two of them said in their heads as they looked at each other. Namjoon tried to peek behind Taehyung but the younger would always stand by his toes and block his face with his. And Hoseok noticed something that was behind him, probably someone.

"Won't you just wait, hyung?" Taehyung asked. Namjoon huffed and left the doorstep, leaving Hoseok behind. He glanced at the kid with the cap and squinted his eyes at him, afterwards walked to the living room where all the people are waiting.

Taehyung struggled as he walked in and asked the person behind him to close it. Making it look like it was magic, the others clapped their hands. Ruining all the fun, Heesun just had to ask, "Who's that behind you?" and she noticed a sweat drop from the tip of his bangs. "What?"

"Hyung, who said that?" The guy that was behind Taehyung asked, making him panic more than he was before he stepped inside the house. The rest of Bangtan looked at each other with confusion in their faces, not the fact that they didn't know that there was a person there but the fact that they couldn't recognize the voice.

Heesun squinted her eyes at her brother, "Oppa, who is there behind you?" Her words pausing in between. Her panicking brother gulped and slowly walked infront of her. The sassy maknae, Jungkook, sat between her and Yoongi, making it look like she was in the middle.

"Promise first that you guys won't get surprised," Taehyung asked, receiving a series of groans, demands like 'just show it to us', and stares from the two uninterested maknaes in the room. He sighed and just stepped aside, showing Bambam to all of them.

He smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his head, "Hi, guys. Missed me?" Once he spoke, everyone grew devastated. They got the clue of who he was. Everyone except the two maknaes, again. Jungkook already knew because he got there with the two of them but he didn't know his identity. For Heesun..

She's as clueless as ever but shrugged it off, "What's you're name and what is your reason for applying in this family business?" Jin ruffled her hair, chuckling. He knew that she would say something like that because she wouldn't care anyway. Although for her other two brothers.

"Yah, Heesun! Don't be like that to our 'guest', even though you don't care." - Namjoon

"Yeah, respect our 'guest'. He's the 'Guest of Honor', you know." - Taehyung

"Haha, 'Guest of Honor'? Really, Tae?"

"What? It's the only thing that I can come up with."

"You really bothered bringing Kunpi here so I'll just give you credits for that."

"Yes! Can I have Playstation 5 for Christmas?"

"Yeah... No."

Idiots, or so Jin thought while face palming.

Heesun stared at the person in front of her, "Really, who are you?" Bambam on the other hand, felt his heart shatter into pieces. He was happy that he get to see his best friend, again, but finding out that she couldn't even recognize him, made him disappointed.

He just pushed the sad thoughts away and smiled at her cheekily, "Guess." But it only made her more annoyed, "The ? Just tell me who you are." The rest just watch the two of them. Her brothers let her cuss this time, letting Kunpimook see how much of a bad person Kim Heesun turned into.

This is so dramatic. I am so sorry.

"Seriously, Hee. What happened to you?!" Bambam shouted out, making Heesun surprised, "I left because my parents forced me to. I never said goodbye because they were too hasty to leave this place.

They never even told me the reason why they were eager to leave so much until I've heard that dad was to set in jail. I didn't cry though. You do know how much of a sick, twisted person my father is. After many years, I'm finally in a legal age to live alone so I set foot on America.

I saw Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung there, looking hopeless as ever." Hoseok in and shouted Bambam a 'Hey!' "I helped the two of them with the english there so I ended up to be their interpreter. I told them about my side and asked about you.

They told me that you became a rebel." Heesun made him pause and asked the others, "Was I really that bad?" She earned a couple of nods and a 'yes' with a z-snap from Namjoon. She then made Bambam continue. "Turns out the reason for that was me leaving. I never would've thought that you'll get so affected by it."

"Well, I did!"

"So I agreed to come with them to Korea since I was enrolled in a school here."

"What school?"

"Hang San High."

"Are you going to transfer?"

"Nope, you?"

"I'm transferring."

"Isn't that great?"

"No."

Heesun chuckled once she saw him pouting and stood up to give him a hug. She didn't bother minding her oppas who were teasing them. "I missed you, you imbecile! How smart and brave of you to come back." Bambam returned the hug, "Yeah. I'm smart in some ways."

"Group hug!" Taehyung declared and ran towards the two. The others ran there, too leaving one particular person behind. It's obvious that it's Jungkook, no? And of course, the first person who notices it, "Jungkookie's jealous!" Taehyung walked up to him and poked his cheek. The younger glared at him, "Am not, hyung."

"Bambam! Come here," Taehyung said, making the said person walk over to him like a puppy. "Bambam, this is Jeon Jungkook. Kookie, this is Kunpimook Bhuwakul." The youngest amongst the three of them scowled in his head, just how is he supposed to remember a name like that?

Then Heesun came over the three of them and sat beside Jungkook, again, "What are you guys doing?" Tae answered, "Introducing Jungkook to Bambam." Hee nodded and was about to explain Jungkook's existence but then gave Bambam a sour look. "What?" He asked.

"What kind of name is 'Bambam'?" Tae started laughing at her question but the one that was questioned was too offended, "That's what the student's in Hang San called me so I just played along." Hee rolled her eyes, "Whatever. Jungkook-ssi, this Bambam guy here is older than you so you're su--"

"I am?"

"He is?"

"--pposed to call him hyung.." She trailed off looking at the two boys, who couldn't even believe how the world goes, "Uh, yes. Why so surprised?" Taehyung sat on her other side, "Why so serious?" Hee rolled her eyes at the thought of her brother saying reasonable things and pushed his face away.

"That's how life is. You get to look younger, or maybe you get to look like an old !"

"Hey, I don't look old," Jungkook whined at Heesun. "I never said you were." Bambam on the other hand noticed how Jungkook was acting. He noticed how jealous the younger was. "Hey, Hee!" He called, "Come with me, for a second. I want to spend time with you!" pulling Heesun away from the younger, making him feel neglected.

Jungkook noticed that though. They were noticing each other, lol. This hyung knows how to play a game, or so he thought. Bambam knows what's up.

But it doesn't change the fact how jealous Kookie was.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Did you guys like it?
Did it give you false hope?
Were you guys enlightened?
Please tell me.
I am so desprate to know.
Like lol.
Does it look like Heesun forgave Bambam too easily?
Well, I'm sorry if it does.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 13, 2015