Three

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Attempts

 

Heesun's Point of View

On the way to go home.

"So what happened?"

"Well, I kind of put something on his nose to make it itchy. Then when he scratched it, the cream went on his nose," I explained to him, "As far as I remember, he got some of the cream inside of his nose."

Jimin laughed his heart out. The heck, it's not really that funny but he shows it like it's the most hilarious thing that he heard in his whole life. What's wrong with this oppa?

He rubbed some of the tears of laughter from his eyes, "That's enough. I really feel sorry for hyung, though." I scoffed, "You shouldn't be. After getting me in trouble, telling mom that I was the one who made her bra colored in rainbow. It came out really pretty, why'd she have to get mad at me?"

"Because," he pinched my cheeks, "Heesunie has done too many weird things other than that. You've made history. There's no way your mom's going to believe you."

I shove his hand away, "Yeah. I've made 'history' all right," afterwards, I looked at Jimin with a doubtful expression, "Speaking of which, it's kind of new for you to walk me home. Why the sudden change of ways, oppa?"

 

Narrator's Point of View

"Why the sudden change of ways, oppa?"

Jimin controlled himself. Trying not to cough, or choke, or whatever, from hearing such a word from the girl he practically liked and was right beside him, "Is it about your break up with Soojung unnie?"

He stared his eyes into her worried ones. Jimin, being a honest guy he is, can easily tell how pretty Heesun's eyes were. They were doe and clearly shows sincerity. He still couldn't believe that this girl turned into someone so thick-skinned after being left behind by a certain someone 10 years ago.

She was really sweet and adorable when she was younger. Jimin just couldn't grasp the reason why she became like that. Yeah, the person broke their promise and all, but why does she seem so affected about it?

He shook away the thoughts and faced reality. She was already there, staying like that. Having trust problems with everyone, even with her brothers, it was just a bit, tbh. She stopped caring for everything. He just has to accept it. For Heesun.

This is too cheesy, stop it.

"Hee, I have something to tell you," Jimin decided with all of his might, getting all of her attention to him, only. "I'm all ears."

He started to smile. This time, more genuinely, "You know that we've met each other ever since we we're children. I was like 5 years in age, and you were like 3?" The girl nodded, "You were old." Jimin whined, "I was young back then."

"And I was too young."

"Stop trying to fight back!"

Heesun bit her lip while giggling at her friend's typical whining. She gave a nod, signaling him to continue. "When we were younger, you and the hyungs aren't always playing together because they had to go to school. And I was there for you, right?" As she nodded slowly, trying to think what this guy is trying to say, "When you were bullied by your classmates, I was there, although not always since we were in different grades.

I sometimes regretted spending almost all of my childhood with you. Why? It’s because I always get grounded by mom of kicking someone's . But thanks to you, I was able to get buns on my stomach." And because of being too conceited, Heesun kicked him in the shin. "It was true, though. I've got abs in a young age."

"Just get to the point," Heesun rambled, half-smiling. The boy stepped closer, which made her alert, "Heesun, you do know how important you are to this oppa, right?" The said girl titled her head in confusion, she never really realized that. "Well, you are.

And all I wanted to say was--"

"I have cake!"

This was the scene where Namjoon, Heesun's brother, had to be in. Dang it, Namjoon! Why’d you have to ruin everything? Jimin rubbed his face with his hands, that made Heesun utterly confused, "Hey, what did you want to say?" He switched back to being sweet and , "Nothing. Don't mind it. I guess, this isn't the right time," before turning to the eldest man with a glare.

Namjoon just stood there, looking as innocent as he could be. But seriously, he didn't know what's happening. All he did was peeping from inside the door of their house and coming out of it, inviting the kids for cake, which Jimin had no time for.

"Hyung, I really hate you today." Which made the eldest amongst the three even more confused. "I wish that that cream from before had gone to your brain and made you rot!" As that was said, Jimin made a dramatic exit, leaving the siblings. With the younger, covering her face while laughing, and the older, hanging his mouth open with a confused look.

"What was that for?" Namjoon asked, that Heesun shrugged on.

 

~~~~

 

Heesun's Point of View

Living Room.

"So that's what happened," I ended. Looking at the face of my not-so-handsome brother, okay, I'm mean, in a daze.

I don't get it. What was Jimin trying to say? It felt like he was going to confess his love to me, or something. But I didn't want to think about it. It didn't feel right.

"He was probably going to.." Namjoon suddenly said, then he shouted through his palms, "Goah! Why did I do that?! I'm such an idiot!"

Goah? And for the first time, he's admitting that he's stupid.

"Hee, could you hit me on the head? Real hard, please," he asked while pulling my hand towards his skull. As I was having this frightening look on my face, "Are you sure about that?" I could see my brother gulping at the sight, "On the second thought, no."

"What's wrong?" I asked him. "No, it's nothing. We have cake, though," he then walked to the kitchen. I don't like this kind of Namjoon. He keeps secrets from me when he goes to the kitchen and invite me to eat, and I don't like it.

"C'mon, Hee. It's chocolate."

But I sometimes have this urge of playing along.

 

~~~~

 

"Tae's coming home," Namjoon suddenly spoke, stopping me from taking another bite of a piece of cake. It was out of the blue, you see, "What? Why?" And some additional information, Taehyung is living in their school's dormitory so he's going to be home for only some times.

"Why do you look so surprised?" he gave me a funny look, "It's normal for him to come in this kind of situation, where we have cake and all. Plus, I have something to tell him." I stabbed the piece that I have after taking a bite, "Can't you just settle it through phone?"

"No. I won't get to see his reaction if we did that." I can take that excuse. Taehyung's reactions are really something. "And mind me asking, why are you against this?"

"He might bring someone over," I said it more like a whisper to the wind. Unluckily for me, this guy had clean ears, "What's this? Is there someone your avoiding?" I shook my head, "No, it's--"

"It's your boyfriend, isn't it?!" My eyes widened at what he said, "Wh-- No!" I sighed. No matter what I say, he wouldn't even listen. "Kim Heesun, aren't you too young to have a boyfriend? I know 16 is near of being an adult but two years are still too many for me! So tell me,

Who's the lucky guy?" he smiled at me, idiotically.

I silently slammed my whole head to a pillow because face-palming wasn't enough for this oppa's stupidity. I swear, if Jin oppa was here, he would've hit this dude on the head.

"Alright. First thing's first, I don't have a boyfriend. Secondly, I have no interest of having one. Lastly, never in my life would I tell you, even if I did have one." Namjoon pouted, hidiously, "Hey, I'm not ugly!"

"I never said anything."

"But you were expressing it."

I sighed. This oppa is unbelievable.

"Hate me now?" And he did the octopus dance that he loved so much. I thought for a while, staring back at him, "As much as I want to, I probably won't."

"D'aww," he made a face, making me smile, and opened his arms wide, "C'mon here and give me a hug." I cringed and threw him a pillow, "Never in your dreams." But he threw it back at me, "'Never in you dreams,' you say. Well you never said about in real life," he glomped at me.

"Yah! That doesn't make any sense!" I hit him. As we were making this kind of brother-and-sister moment, the door bell rang. "You get it," he suggested, no, demanded. "No, you get it, lazy bum."

Namjoon sighed and stood up, walking to the door while glaring at me. I giggled sheepishly at him. Ah, home, with my brothers inside, the only place where I can smile widely while looking like an idiot. I don't care anymore.

He opened the door revealing two creatures from the other side. One was my other brother and one was whom I called distraction.

"Heesunie!" Taehyung went beside me and gave me a hug, as I was silently looking at the two that were having a little conversation.

Wait, these two knew each other!?

Ain't this going to be fun..

 

 

 


Author's Note:

This chapter is boring..

Am not going to say anything.
Am not working anymore.
You guys, leave comments please!
:D
Pretty please? /le pouts.
That was gross, lol.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 8, 2015