Sixty-six

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Lotte World.

 

25th December.
Christmas.

Narrator's Point of View

Just another bright and breezy day where the sky is raining ice crystals. Is that accurate? I never really seen actual falling snow before so I don't actually know. Sorry.

Our female main character, Heesun, was peacefully looking out her window with the teddy bear in her arms that was a present from Hoseok, watching the people outside their house playing and enjoying the snow like it was their first time seeing the ing snow. Were they even living in this place more than I do? Or so she thought. They all look so innocent like wth, humans?

Her day was starting peaceful as it is right now until she heard her mother and brother's loud and annoying yelling. "What the heck, mom?! I won't even go that far! I'll just pay a little visit to--" It was Taehyung, he was apparently begging his mother to let him go out but then Namjoon let him down, "He's going to Miyoung's house. They're dating already, I tell you," which made the younger glare at him.

Their mother sighed in slight frustration, "Taetae, how many times do I have to tell you that you're not allowed to date anyone yet till you're sane?" Taehyung widened his eyes in shock which made Namjoon lose his and Jin cackle. Hearing all of this, Heesun of course laughs. "I was joking, honey," their mother stated and cupped the shocked boy's cheeks, "But not the part about you dating."

He whined, "That's so unfair! How does Heesun get to date anyone but not me, someone older than her?!" Their mother rolled her eyes, "It's because Heesun needs to finally communicate with normal people already and have a normal life other than sticking with her phone all day and surf the internet, searching those Korean guys that she keeps on babbling about!"

"I can hear you from up here!" Heesun finally said, making her brother whine even more. She continued to listen to their conversation until she heard a firm 'no' that came from their mother's mouth. She also heard Taehyung's stomping from the living room which made her giggle, "You'll get you're chance, oppa. I promise." That's a promise that you should keep, Hee.

And so then, she recieved a message:

From: Jeon Jungkook
Hey, are you free later?
I kinda need a little help..

Reading the message, Heesun furrowed her brows. The clicked the button saying 'reply' and pressed the letters to start typing. This was too informative.

To: Jeon Jungkook
Sure.

It was too simple, that it looked like she was mad at him or something which made her chuckle. Why'd she do that?

Afterwards, someone slammed her bedroom door open which surprised her. She turned around to see a grumpy Kim Taehyung entering her room, "What do you want?" She eyed that things that was inside of his hands. It was his clothes. 'What the actual heck' were the words encircling her mind in that moment.

He didn't say anything more, like did he even say anything? And marched his way towards the young girl's bathroom and left her hanging. Heesun frowned, silently cursing and wishing that she wasn't the only one who got blessed to have her own bathroom inside their room in the first place. Their parents were unfair. They were practically treating her like a princess. But one thing was making her confused so she asked,

"Oppa, are you and Miyoung unnie dating?"

"That's none of your business."

Ouch.

Being neglected hurts. Oh, well. She got another message from her boyfriend anyway.

From: Jeon Jungkook
'Sure'?
You're not even going to ask what it is?
Wow, Hee, I love how you're being concerned.

To: Jeon Jungkook
Since when did you learn to be sarcastic?
I was about to ask why but the youngest one out of all my brothers just invaded my room and took a shower inside my bathroom
because he was mad at me.

Like does that even make sense?

From: Jeon Jungkook
Who are you calling youngest?
You are the youngest here.
You're the youngest human being in this world.

To: Jeon Jeongguk
Why are you like that?
You're making me question the existence of my nephew if he's human or not.

From: Jeon Jeongguk
Oh, you have a nephew?!

Well, basing from what I have learned, he's probably one of Taehyung hyung's species.

So of he put it like that, he's obviously saying it like he's Taehyung's relative which is true. And Taehyung is Heesun's brother and the one being the problem here is her nephew. Therefore, Heesun is a goddamn alien.

To: Wtf, man?
Wtf, man?

Heesun turned off the power of her phone and kept it inside her drawer, with the face of confusion, disgust and regret all written on her face. After that worthless conversation with her unneccesary boyfriend, she then heard poor singing coming from inside her bathroom, making her confused face be even more confused.

Knowing her brother, Taehyung, he was good at singing but today, he seemed to be trying too hard he seemed so bad at it. Heesun opened to ask why. Why was he doing this, this socery? But another thing was what she just blurted out, "Oppa, would you shut up? It's eight in the morning and I don't need your mating calls!" And her brother's response was beyond her imagimanation,

"Hee, there are two things that I set free in this covered and safe place; my voice and my organ!"

"I can't believe you just told me that information," she mumbled to herself and sighed, "Alright, listen, I'm sorry if I'm being the unwarranted to your and Miyoung unnie's relationship but I'm going to tell you this; if ever unnie refuses to live with you for the rest of her life, there's always this little girl here who you call a little sister who still loves you despite what kind of personality you have."

D'aww.

With that said, the door opened and revealed a boy that had an unpleased face with him (he's dressed of course). Heesun looked at him in concern and was about to question about his look but then he ran towards her and glomped at her, "Heesunie! I'm too scared to confess to her!" The girl blinked, "Well, no one's forcing you to confess to her, right? You shouldn't really do it if you don't want to." The boy whined, "But there is someone forcing me!"

"Who?"

"My heart."

Oh, my god. Tae, please.

It's supposed to be what not who.

Heesun bit her lip, controlling the cheshire smile that was about to commence at . This was too soon. "It's alright, oppa. Just follow whatever your heart wants you to do. It'll be alright." And so the story goes on.

 

~~~~

 

Hang San Dormitory.

Heesun walked out of the taxi and gingerly stepped inside of the building. As from what she sees, the dormitory looked more like a hotel because of how big it was. She just couldn't believe it. How she wished she just studied in Hang San.

How she wished to not ever wish that again.

Once she got inside the elevator, she pulled something out of her pocket, it was a piece of paper with things written on it. 'Room 91 - Third Floor.' After whatever happened at her room a while ago, she asked her brother what the room of her boyfriend was in their dorms so he gave her this. 

Jungkook asked her to pay a visit in their dorm because he needed help, finding something in his dorm. He was an idiot. It's already Christmas and he's getting his things in the dorm just now after the two weeks that have started for their vacation. Something's wrong with that kid. 

So here she is, walking inside their building, looking as hopeless as possible. She was getting annoyed by the stares that she was receiving from the people walking past her.

Yeah, it's been weeks after the principal's talk with the students and everything seemed to be fine with it. Thanks a lot to Bambam's sudden help and sneaky ways. No one really seemed to know why he took a video of them in that kind of way. Like, why? What came into his mind? What kind of mind does he have?

Now everything was settled and alright, all Heesun has to deal with is the other student's longing stares and intrigued questions which annoyed her with passion. 

"Sushi!"

The called girl perked up her eyebrow when she heard the voice, also for the other students that were now giggling and whispering to each other. Heesun sighed in defeat and turned around, only to be greeted by her boyfriend who was smiling ever-so brightly. She pulled him by the ear, "Why aren't you in your room?!" and pushed the door behind him to open it. They went inside the room.

The girl huffed, "Have you eaten anything unacceptable, again?" making the boy in front of her pout as he was sitting on his bed like a neglected child. "I didn't mean to," it made her guilty of course, "Whatever. What is it that you needed help for?" He lit up, "About that.. I already found it so there's no need!" and happily showed her the mechanical pencil that seemed to be missing a moment before.

Heesun's eye twitched then afterwards, she smiled sarcastically, "You seem to finally lift up a heavy weight on your shoulders, huh?" and said that made the boy nod in the most delighted way possible, "I feel like a hinder here so if you'll excuse me, I will be lea--" When she was about to turn around and open the door to leave, Jungkook quickly went in front of it to block her only way of escaping.

"How's your arm?" he asked, casually leaning his back on the door. Heesun answered, thinking that he might get out of the way when she answers him, "It's fine but it sometimes stings a little so can you just move a little so I can.." She reached for the door knob but Jungkook blocked it, making her hand almost touch with his ding-dong.

"What the hell, Jeon? Let me leave."

"No."

His child state is impossible. The girl rolled her eyes and walked towards the other's bed to sit on it, "Come here and sleep. I literally have all day but I wish I didn't." And of course, the boy happily obliged and jumped onwards his bed to make it bounce and Heesun pop up from it with a straight face. She lied next to him, "Seriously, though, how many have you eaten?" and rested her back on the headrest. He then went on top of her with a giggle, "I enjoyed eating it so I had a whole bowl of it."

Her eyes widened in worry, "Are you insane? It's only nine in the morning, you might get an upset stomach, you idiot." The boy nuzzled his nose on her stomach, "D'aww, you're worried about me." She scoffed, "I'm always worried about you, stupid," and felt a small vibration coming from her buttocks which the boy felt, too. Heesun was about to take her phone but Jungkook stopped her from doing so.

So what he did is he lifted up her waist and pulled out the phone from her pocket which made her taken aback of what he did, "Do you realize what you just did?!" Of course, he did. He just touched her God-forsaken . Jungkook looked up to Heesun from her phone and showed her an innocent expression, "What do you mean?" and looked down at her phone again. 

He lied down on the bed again beside her, "Jimin hyung sent you a text." Heesun leaned closer to him to see what the text was but he only hid it from her. She raised a brow at him, "What does it say?" He shrugged, "I don't know." She was really fed up with him, tbh. She sighed and got up from the bed, "I'm going home, oppa. Thanks for having me here," but then she felt a hand pulling her back on the bed, making her sit down, again.

The boy hugged her as his face was buried on her chest. Yes, chest, not her s. At this moment, Heesun doesn't know what to do with him anymore. "What are you thinking about?" asked the boy. She blinked, staring into a distance and said, "Pikachu." It was his turn to blink, "Oh, your heart just sped up and I... Okay."

I am so sorry.

 

~~~~

 

Outside. Lmao.

"No!"

"Oppa, I'm probably needed at home so please."

"But!" Heesun turned around to stare at Jungkook for couple of seconds while he was just looking at her with puppy eyes. She rolled her eyes, not giving in, "Go call me a taxi." He nodded and obliged, "You're a taxi." She looked at him in disbelief, "You seriously don't want me to go home that badly?" and said, making the boy nod at her as many times as possible.

She sighed and held out her hand to call a taxi. Once one stopped in front of them, she opened the door and sat inside. What surprised her, Jungkook followed her and sat beside her. She was amazed, "Are you being serious right now?!" no, really. He looked at her and said, "If you're not staying, then I'm coming with you."

"Whatever. You're not even concerned about what could happen to your things in there?"

"You're more important than my backpack, Hee."

"Oh, really? I'm more important than your backpack that's full of your gadgets, such as: your smart phone, your ipad, your laptop, headphone, watch, wallet, etc. I must be really special then."

Heesun turned beside her to see Jungkook who was absolutely pale at the moment, regret written everywhere on his face. She giggled and rummaged something in her bag, to get her wallet.

"So where are you kids heading?" asked the taxi driver to them with a smile on his face, looking at the rare view mirror to watch the couple behind him. "Lotte World," Jungkook answered, finally calming down. "Why?" asked Heesun looking straightly at her boyfriend and still rummaging something in her bag, "Jimin hyung told us to go there earlier." She looked inside her bag, "You didn't tell me that because..?"

"I know that you'll leave without me."

"What the heck, guy? I wouldn't do that."

"But still--!"

"Here," she held out a plastic bag towards him which made him confused and grab it, "I knew you'll follow me out so I did that." Inside the bag was all of his things that were spoken about earlier. Of course, the boy felt loved, "Hee, I love you!" and hugged the person beside him, "Tell me something I don't know," who seemed embarrassed because she knows that the driver was watching them. How uncomfortable was that? Well, at least, he ain't scolding them.

"We're here!" the driver announced. Heesun gave him the money before Jungkook could even open his wallet, "Hey." The girl would only stick out her tongue at him, making him pout. Both of them got out of the car, the boy went beside her and pulled her bag from her. "What do you think you're doing?" He didn't answer and opened it to put his stuff back inside. Afterwards he hanged the bag on his shoulder and looked at his girlfriend, "This is mine for now." She only looked at him with a skeptical look.

"You two are finally here!" greeted Miyoung who walked towards the pair and was giving a dirty look to Jungkook, "I like your bag, Jeon. Also your sense of style," which made Heesun laugh. The boy was taken aback because she got the wrong idea, "No! This is Heesun's, right, Hee?" The questioned one decided to bring him down, "No, I don't remember buying a bag like that." 

"Sushi?!"

Then Taehyung came in the picture and hung his arm around the accused boy, "Hey, guys, we'll be going by partners this time so, obviously, you two know who you'll be going with." The pair nodded as Heesun said, "I'll be with Haeun unnie," that made Jungkook gasp, "Sushi?!" She cackled and held his hand, "Kidding. Anyways, who are you going with, Tae oppa?" with Jungkook's addition, "Miyoung noona?" 

Taehyung stammered, "Uhm," and stared at the girl that was watching and in front of them. Once she had eye contact with him, "No, uhm. She is-- I mean, I insisted but she told me that-- I mean-- ah!" Miyoung walked away from them, making Taehyung chase her, "Miyoung-ah!" It was obviously her.

 

~~~~

 

Lot Worl.

They are assigned by pairs and it was honestly supposed to be girls with boys but unluckily, they only had four girls available with them so the other three guys will have to go with each other because Yoongi was too shy to even ask a girl out. There. You had a hint. You better be thankful.

"So whose bright idea was this and we're all here?" Heesun asked looking at all the people behind her. All of them exchanges glances at each other and pointed at one person in unison as Namjoon stated, "It was Jimin's." Heesun furrowed her brows, showing the question on her face that was saying, why? Jimin scratched his nape and answered, "Well, Haeun told me that she wanted to go here because she always goes here with her father," making the girl beside him surprised.

Jungkook was the next to furrow his brows and turned behind him, "But I thought you hated going here, Eun!" making her even more surprised, now that everybody's eyes are all on her. Haeun slapped Jimin's arm, "I already told you that it was a joke!" Jimin only played deaf, "I didn't hear anything, sorry." Haeun slapped the boy as many times as possible.

The remaining girls only watched them with knowing stares because of course, we all know that Haeun had a crush on Jimin. Even though it was a little bit, they'll help on the blossoming. They'll end up with each other in no time, lmao. 

"Oof!" And for some reason, Miyoung tripped on air and thanks for his good reflexes, Taehyung grabbed her arm before she could even hit the asphalt floor. "Are you alright, Miyoung-ah?! Are you hurt anywhere?! Do you need to see a doctor?!" He was over reacting too much that made everyone stop in ther tracks and look at their direction in concern, making Miyoung flushed, "I'm alright, idiot. I didn't even fall down...

Thanks," she trailed off, looking elsewhere that's not him. He smiled, feeling like a superhero since he saved the day once again until he felt a hand wrapping around his. Wide-eyed, he looked at the girl beside him, "M-Miyoung-ah?" She raised a brow at him, "What? You don't like it? Okay--" and was about to let go of him but the boy held her hand tighter. "No. Um, I like it like this. It feels warm," and placed his fingers in the gaps of hers, oh-so-innocently while the girl literally couldn't even, "We should do this more often." Her poor, poor heart, "Do what you want."

Again, the remaining girls stared, knowingly, now with concern. Heesun left her boyfriend for a moment and made the others catch up with her since they were leading. She asked Soojung, "Are they dating already?" Soojung shrugged while Haeun answered, "She hasn't been telling us anything about what they are now. However, from what I am observing now--"

"Yup, they are dating."

The three girls looked behind them to see a serious looking Jin. "Hee, you do realize how often Tae leaves the house, right?" Heesun nodded at his question and after some seconds of thinking, she shrugged and walked back beside her boyfriend. She placed her hand on his arm and stated, "The world's going insane," making the boy laugh, "You're mean."

We might never know what's really going on with the two of them. 

"And I thought Miyoung would never end up with Taehyung oppa but I was wrong," Soojung mumbled to herself but unfortunately for her, the guy beside her heard what she said. "You're just an idiot," Hoseok teased, making her pinch his arm, "Rude!" The boy just laughed and shrugged, not minding her anymore.

"Soojung-ah," a voice behind the girl called in a whisper. It was Namjoon, "Have you confessed to him already?" beside him was Yoongi, tbh. She, of course, blushed pure red, "What the heck are you talking about?!" Namjoon then placed a finger in between his lips, signaling her to shut up because someone might hear them. The girl fidgeted, "N-no.." and avoided eye contact with him. Little did they know Hoseok can freaking hear their conversation and acted like he ain't hearin' anythin'.

"You should do it." -Yoongi

"Do what?" -Soojung

"You really want me to say it?"

"Oh, damn it!"

Soojung bit her lip and turned to the 'oblivious' boy beside her. She held on to his sleeve to make him stop walking and make him look at her in wonder, "What's the matter?" The others, who are now up ahead of them, noticed that the two were left behind so they stopped walking. Haeun had to pull the hood of Heesun's coat to make her stop, "What's up?" and look at the two behind.

"Jungie, what's wrong?" Hoseok asked the said girl in front of him, "You look like you're about to pee yourself." He wasn't helping at all. Pissed (not urinating), Soojung pulled his ear closer to her and whispered something to him, making the others wonder, what are they talking about? As their clue, once Soojung pulled away from him, Hoseok jumped in glee, "Finally! I was waiting for this to happen!" and hugged her.

"Ah," the others muttered, pointlessly looking at the wedded couple. 

Yoongi watched as the two went back to their places. Seeing how touchy Hoseok was to his wife, Yoongi smirked and poked Namjoon's side to make him flinch and jump a little from his spot, "Everyone's all lovey-dovey here and we three are just, 'meh'." Namjoon looked at him, confused, "Hyung, what do you even mean?" Jin, from the other side of Namjoon, spoke on Yoongi's behalf, "He's jealous 'cause he doesn't have a girlfriend." Yoongi snarled at him, "Shut up, hyung. Namjoon, pretend you're my girlfriend."

The other one was surprised and reasoned, "But I'm taller than you." Jin covered his mouth with his muffled laughter. Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Does that even matter? C'mon, just this once?" and begged, momentarily. Namjoon still freaking played hard to get, "I don't want to, hyung. That's insane." Yoongi sighed, "Nevermind. Namjoon, you got no jams."

Jin was literally laughing his heart out that moment while Namjoon was literally offended, "Hey, that's my line!" Meanwhile, Yoongi was being a little piece of , "Well, not this time, it's not! You just got owned by your own line." Namjoon was really, badly offended, "Hyung, you aren't even doing anything to protect me!" and whined over his brother, who was having too much fun. Jin gasped for air, "I can't. The opponent's too strong." Yoongi then let go of the topic and noticed another thing,

"Does no one even realize we've been walking for some long time now?"

Heesun then laughed out loud and slapped Jungkook, "I told you they'll notice it!" The boy then reasoned, "It was only Yoongi hyung, you know." And then afterwards, someone mumbled, "Hyung's right. We've been walking for minutes." Jungkook then eyed Heesun, asking who said that. The girl then giggled in realization, "It was Taetae oppa." 

Whatever.

I'll end this here.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

This ain't even the end yet.
Believe it.

 

 

 

Updated:
July 30, 2015