Forty-six

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Acting Because He Told Us To

               

Heesun's Point of View

School.

Morning break and Miyoung and Jimin are in our classroom. You know, just like old times. Although our conversation wasn't like the old times anymore. Things have changed.

"So apparently some gay dude has a thing for me," Jimin stated to us, like he's one of us girls. Soojung was the first one to react, "What? How is that possible?! Nobody dares to like you!" I tried not to laugh myself until I heard how Haeun and Miyoung were laughing too much. "That's just mean," Jimin pouted.

Speaking of gay, I suddenly remembered Myungsoo. I don't know what he talked about with Jungkook yesterday and he ran out of the cafe without even telling me anything. Just what the heck did they even talk about? It's making me curious to death. I don't want to ask Jungkook when I'm still mad at him but if I went to the pres himself, then he might not tell me anything.

"Kim Heesun, please come to my office immediately," talk about coincidences. It was the pres in the speaker just now and everyone inside the room became quiet and looked at me.

"That's my cue, I'll be going," I said and walked out of the room but not before telling Jimin, "Oppa, you better tell me about that gay issue that you had!"

"How come you're saying it like I'm gay?!"

 

~~~~

 

SC Office.

I stepped inside of the room and noticed that he was the only one in. Looks like everyone went out to have their break while he's in here alone. "You seem lonely," I snickered, looking at the fact how friendless he was. "Well, I don't have any friends," he said that made me think twice. I was about to say that I'm sorry but he cut me off, "Don't. That'll make me hate you."

"But you already do," I was confused because he was threatening me so much in the other day then he tells me that he doesn't hate me. I don't understand this guy. Gay. Whatever. "Did I say that? Well then, I take it back. I apologize for what I said yesterday and I was hoping if.." I tilted my head a little to the side, "If?"

He shook his head, "Anyway," God dang it, dude, "Your boyfriend asked me something." I nodded, gesturing him to go on. "No, that's wrong. We agreed on something that happens to be you and I, acting like fake lovers."

"What the duck?!"

"Wait, you didn't let me finish."

 

FLASHU BACKU

Narrator's Point of View

Yesterday in the cafe.

"Hyung, I don't need a gay person to make Heesun jealous," Jungkook started with a sour look on his face, "To be honest, I don't really need her to get jealous because it might make us fight, again." Myungsoo nodded, seeing how the younger wasn't that desperate at all. These two's relationship is pure, it seems.

"However," Jungkook continued, "There's another thing that I'm having problems with." Myungsoo's eyebrows furrowed, "What?" The younger looked at him in the eye, "It's about Heesun and, hyung, I want you to not tell any of this to any other person except Hee, alright?" The older one then nodded. "You see, in our school's gossip org, most of the students there think that Heesun has a boyfriend, or something.

The prospects are either Chanwoo, Bambam hyung and me. First, Chanwoo because of the singing part that he did with Heesun. They became everyone's favorite OTP, you know. He's the safest choice in either three of us since he studies in Song Wan but some people noticed that he doesn't meet with Heesun that much so he's out of the way. Then Bambam hyung, you know him?" Myungsoo nodded, "Heesun's best friend, right?"

"Correct. Since he and Heesun are in the same class in Hang San other people think they are, you know. But it wouldn't be possible since they aren't touchy to each other and they look like siblings more than lovers. And the last one, me. Almost all of the people think that it really is me."

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, it seems like it all started when I took the glass from Heesun's hand and drank the juice. You saw that, didn't you?"

"Probably. When you abruptly fainted in the middle of the cafeteria. So what's the point of you telling me all of this?"

"Hyung," the younger gulped, "Would you mind acting like Heesun's boyfriend even if it's against your will?" The older's eyes widened in surprise, "What?!" and the younger pleaded and held both of Myungsoo's hands, "Please. Just this once, I want to give those people the wrong idea since they're still after her in Song Wan!"

Myungsoo just gave up from Jungkook's aegyo.

NO.

 

Heesun's Point of View

"And you fell for it?!" I asked, fuming in anger in the moment. "He was too cute! I didn't know what to do!" Myungsoo helplessly said. I sighed, "But if we did it, he'll be jealous, again."

"I don't think he will since he's the one who planned this." He's right though. But still I don't think that this is a good idea, "Should my friends know about this?" Myungsoo shook his head, "Why? Do they know about you dating him?" I nodded slowly as I watched his mouth turn into an amused smile. "Well, isn't this great? We have a lot of witnesses here!"

I bit my lip. I was getting more and more nervous as the time goes by. Yeah, I was all tough and what not last time but now, I'm not because I clearly thought about my limitations and my safety. I don't want to get crushed by some not straight guy. Nu uh, gurl.

"Whatever," I heard him sigh, "Don't tell them anything, they might not believe a single thing." He's probably right. "Let them see our acting when they ask you something, don't tell them the truth, or maybe, don't tell them anything. They might even ask Jungkook about it so there won't be any problems." I thought about it for a while and, "What if they bombard me questions? Because I don't want that."

"Then leave them alone. They'll stop if you keep on ignoring them."

"Oh, you don't know my friends. Me being cold to them won't work anymore since I was more known of turning a blind eye to everyone."

Myungsoo's mouth was hung open for a moment there, "So you are.. Nevermind that. All we have to do is just play as a couple so people will get the wrong idea." I nodded, "Got'cha." I heard him chuckle, "Funny how I wanted to blackmail you that much. Now here I am, helping you. I feel like I'm out of my mind after all this." I snickered, "I bet you are," and went out of the room.

 

~~~~

 

Classroom.

It was lunch time and it is expected for me to be alone inside the room while waiting for Soojung and Haeun, who left to buy lunch. Actually, I was the only one left inside the room.

The doors are closed while the windows are half open. The lights are closed since we don't need to use it, making the room more shaded and dim. It was fall which means it's cold. The sun was covered by the dark clouds and the news said that it will rain a little later. It seemed like I'm inside a horror movie then some kind of monster will come out of nowhere and scare the out of me. Then I heard screeching noises. No, I'm not scared.

What if I am?

What if I'm not?

Wait, how come it became darker than usual? What the hell is happening?

"Heesun?"

I jumped up from my seat when I heard that sudden call. It seemed to be familiar but I couldn't bear to recognize it since I was too busy shivering in fear. What? Fear? Why am I being scared at time like this? Though, what am I afraid of?

"Heesun!"

I screamed. For the first time in my life, I screamed. No, maybe this wasn't the first but who cares about that at this time? I was about to run and go out of the freaking room when two hands held the both of my arms and stopped me from doing so. The lights were on and I saw, "Are you alright?" It was too bright so I needed to squint my eyes to see clearly, ".. Jungkook-ssi? Oh." I was wrong, "Sorry, Myungsoo."

Why would Jungkook be here anyway when he's in different schools from me? Stupid. Speaking of different, "Wait, why are you here?" I looked at him weirdly. He let go of me and fidgeted yet again in the most girlish way, "I needed to talk to you?" I sat on one chair from where I am, "What is it?"

"Before that, what happened to you? Why are you alone here and why is it dark?" he did the same as me and looked at me in the eye, "Are you afraid of the dark perhaps?" I gawked at him, "No!" and sighed, "The others went to the cafeteria and I wanted to be alone. This isn't the first time that I was alone in the dark so I'm not scared." He looked at me as if I wasn't serious which I was, "Then what happened?"

I paused for a second, "I seriously don't know," and looked out of the window. I saw Jungkook there and he was looking all serious and while listening to their teacher. Jungkook totally saw everything, didn't he? "Before you came here, Myungsoo-ssi, did you hear anything?" I turned back to him, "Like some kind of screeching?" He then shook his head. Jungkook totally did this, didn't he? I doubt that he won't.

Because I'm pretty sure that he did. Looking all innocent like that, like nothing happened, like he can't see anything from all the way through these wide-glassed windows that can like show every corner of the room. I'll kick him in the once I see him.

"Jungkook's looking this way," Myungsoo pointed out. I scoffed, "Nevermind him. I'll deal with him tomorrow." I was shocked, too, myself when I said that. "Tomorrow? Why not today?" he asked. "Don't we need a mission to do wherein it doesn't involve Jungkook at all but in some way it does?" His eyebrows furrowed, "I don't get you."

What ing ever.

Then the door opened and it revealed a very surprised Soojung with a panting Haeun on the side. Soojung asked, still surprised, "Hello?" Myungsoo stood up and smiled at them, "Hi! Soojung and Haeun, right?" Seemed like both of them were starstrucked by Myungsoo's sudden appearance as they nodded.

"I'll be seeing you later, Hee," Myungsoo said and run his fingers through my hair as he walked out of the room, "'Cause I'm not finished talking to you yet, okay?" I scoffed and nodded as much as I don't want to. I watching him get more and more closer towards the door and he was about to leave but he stuck him head through the door. He blew me a fcking flying kiss. I swatted my hands in mid-air to get rid of Ebola-- I mean, that.

"What's up with you and the pres?" Soojung asked as I walked back towards my chair and sat there. "Are you two-timing Jungkook, or something, Hee?" then asked Haeun. I shrugged, "No." These two looked at each other then back to me, "You just hesitated." I gawked at them since it seemed weird on how synchronized they are but that's not what supposed to be my problem right now.

 

~~~~

 

Minutes later.

"Heesun-ssi!" I turned to where the voice came from and saw that it was from my classmate, "You have a visitor." I stood up from my seat and took a peek on the other side of the door. Seeing that it was someone, someone that was bothering me ever since. I huffed and didn't mind the teasing questions that was coming out of Soojung's mouth, to just walk straightly towards the door.

"What is it that you want?" I asked Myungsoo who was pushing his back against the wall that was beside the door. He look ridiculous, tbh. "I didn't get your number yet," he answered and stood straightly once he saw me. Then I noticed that everyone that was walking on the hallway were looking at us with piercing stares. This dude then gave me his phone. I quickly stole it from him, "Once I gave this back to you, go back to where you came from."

I heard him chuckle, "You expect me to go back inside of my mother?" What the ? "No, you fool! I meant in your classroom, or office, or whatever the heck you came from! I don't want to see you!" I saved my number in his phone and then pushed it on to his chest, "There. Be gone!" He slowly reached up to my hand that was still holding his phone and on his chest. I looked up to him and he was pathetically giving me a sad look.

Gawking once again, I said, "Dude, you're giving me my bad habits back. Seriously." He sobbed, "Why are you rejecting your boyfriend like this?"

With that said which made me so shocked, everyone over reacted too much and stopped in the middle of whatever they are doing while looking at us with such devastated looks on their faces. After some seconds that passed, series of "What in the world?", "Am I hallucinating?", "Could someone please slap me? I might be dreaming," were all heard.

Seriously, this was too sudden.

He hasn't even courted me yet, lol.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

I don't know either..
And I have 69 subscribers, lol.

 

 

 

Updated:
June 12, 2015