Eleven

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Being Lied to

 

Narrator's Point of View

To: Monster hyung
Hyung! :D
I have a surprise!
So would you mind bringing the whole gang at our house?

Thanks. :D

This is more vexing than I thought, or so Taehyung thought as he was sending the text message to his brother. He was walking out of the school grounds with, of course, Bambam along with Jungkook. Feeling the awkwardness between the two of them, he tried to brighten up the mood, "Hey, you two, alright?" Tried though.

The only reason in his mind that he should do this is because he's the eldest one between the three of them, although not the sanest one. Until Bambam asked something from him, "Hyung, who's he? A new recruit?" Recruit, he says. "If you mean a new friend, then yes. I'll intruduce him to you later."

To be honest, Taehyung wasn't really sure if Bambam had the right to know who Jungkook was. After what happened to his sister, no.

 

~~~~

 

Heesun's Point of View

Jimin and I were walking out of the school grounds. Namjoon sent us a message about coming home early because Tae oppa told him that he had a surprise. It was expected for the whole gang to come there. It's like a party.

Miyoung and Soojung weren't with us though. We don't want to go to somewhere boring, or so Miyoung sassily said, which Soojung agreed to. How am I friends with the two of them, again?

The 267th time, still unanswered.

But I'm still a snobbish little , tho.

"Hee, look," I looked at the thing that Jimin pointed and saw a Jung Hoseok waving at us from a distance. With a car. Since when did this guy have a car? "Wazzup, guys?" He said in broken english. He was really trying hard, tho.

"What're you doing here, hyung?" asked Jimin. Hobi oppa opened the door for us, "Uh, I went back home?" He sat on the driver's seat and started driving, "Namjoon asked me to bring you guys home you know."

I was just silently sitting on a corner there until having eye contact with Hoseok by the rare view mirror, "Don't you even miss me, Heesunie?" I crossed my arms over my chest, "You want a 'welcome back' kiss, oppa?" He wiggled his eyebrows, "I'll make you give that to me later."

Jealous Jimin suddenly hung an arm around my shoulders and asked, "Where'd you go, hyung? You were absent for more than a week." Hobi made a turn before speaking, "I came back from America." The guy beside me took off his oh-so-heavy arm and freed me, "Really? How can you survive there, hyung? You can't even speak a normal english sentence."

"Says the one who can," I gave him a look, which he ignored and rolled his eyes. "Don't be like that Zimin, I had an interpreter. Plus, being there, I felt like my english improved!" Hoseok enthusiastically said. "Oh, yeah?" Jimin asked, looking at me, gesturing me to challenge his hyung. "Would you mind telling me about your life, oppa?" I said in full english, just not the oppa part.

Hoseok had an approximately 5-second pause then said, "Thank you." Jimin gave me a high five.

That's the Jung Hoseok that I know.

“I came back because I had a meeting with some family,” Hoseok reasoned. “Meeting with the law?” Jimin asked making me hit him. “Whose family?” I asked.

“The family of the girl I was arranged to marry with.” Jimin and I exchanged looks, remembering the same sentence from a certain person. Shrugged it off then, thinking that it was just a coincidence.

"By the way, I've heard about Jimin confessing to Heesun, is it true?"

"Seriously, you guys should stop reminding me that, it's already over."

"Why? She rejected you?"

"Yes but at least we're still friends," I turned to Jimin, "You should be grateful." He ruffled my hair, "You're such a twerp just like your 'Taetae oppa'."

"You liked this twerp, didn't you?"

"Say, I saw Kunpimook in America, Hee."

I paused for a moment, to process what Hoseok oppa told me, "You did?" He nodded, "And apparantely, we rode the same airplane here to Korea." And Jimin wished to cut in, "And why is that Thai kid here?"

"Probably visiting Heesun?" Then I felt heat creeping up to my face because of Hoseok's sentence, "Don't be like that. He probably had forgotten me." But Hoseok.. Hoseok! "What if he didn't? When we met, he asked me how you were doing. He kept on blabbering about you, Hee." I was literally happy, tbh. But Jimin, tho.

"Now, now, Hee. Don't even think about getting all jolly. Don't you remember how he left you waiting that day and he never came."

Then it all came back to me, again:

 

FLASHBACK! WOOHOO!

It was 10 years ago, the day after you told me to wait in front of your house the day after.

The time I got there, I stood by the tip of my toes to peek at the rectangular holes of the gate. The door was looked, even the windows, also the gate. I called for you from the outside but never did a soul came out from that house.

I was worried. I really wanted to barge in but I felt how my feet were stuck in that spot. I was facing the gate, standing by my toes, peeking in the house, every now and then.

Gripping tightly the handle of the wagon that I came with, which was full of the toys we always played and used. I stayed there, for like, as far as I remember, 6 hours. I looked like an abandoned child in front of the gate.

I heard many mocking voices from behind me that came from the children in our neighborhood, who were the same age as me. Some of them told me that I'm a loser, some of them told me that I'm not loved. I'm unwanted.

Of course, I didn't mind that. I trusted you. I knew that you would come out of those doors and greet me with a hug once you saw me.

But you didn't.

You never came.

I lost faith in you.

I stood out there embarrassed of myself because of you, never coming out.

"Heesunie!"

I turned around, hoping that it was you. Rather, it was Yoongi oppa and Seokjin oppa, coming home from school. I started to cry. You lied to me, you fcking invited me to come yet you were the one who never came!

Both Yoongi and Jin brought me home. They told me that you left to another country, you went back home. In Thailand, was it?

END OF FLASHBACK BY THE WAY

 

I cried for like, a whole day just because of you. You didn't tell me anything about you leaving. You didn't even bid me a goodbye!

Now I understand why I was so affected that time.

"My first love was Kunpi oppa," I said out loud.

We almost crashed into a truck.

Stupid Hoseok.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Are you guys alright with this?
Although I wouldn't be making your wishes come true
because all of the chapters are just waiting to be posted at the moment.
And this was made like a year ago.
Are you guys alright with this? For like, the hundredth time. Lol.
It was just the second though.
As you can see..
Ugh.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 12, 2015