Fifty

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Detention

 

This is too short, lol.

Heesun's Point of View

There was something wrong.

I turned towards the other side of the window and carefully looked at Taehyung who has been peering inside of our classroom, "Oppa, what the heck is the matter?" He answered, still wandering his eyes about, "Where's Miyoung?" I gawked at him, "You've been asking me that ever since this morning. Does she owe you something, or what?

You haven't told me a word about what happened last Saturday, you freaking buffoon!"

Taehyung then turned to Jungkook who was just beside him, "Jungkook, you should control your girlfriend. She's beginning to be naggy, again." I was taken aback, "But I'm your sister!" He ignored me and went back to his seat. What the hell? He's seriously avoiding my question since this isn't the first time that happened. I'm really curious about this because when we went home last time, he and Miyoung aren't talking to each other at all.

One thing crossed my mind, though. Miyoung confessed to him, didn't she? So if they're acting that way, it means that she was rejected but why is he looking for her? There was something fishy about these two and I really want to find out what.

"Jung unnie," I called over the certain person on my right, "Has Miyoung unnie told you anything? Anything that is related to last Saturday?" She shrugged, "I'm just the same as you, Hee. She hasn't said a word to me ever since then." I see.

"She called me yesterday." Both of us turned to look at Haeun who was fiddling on her phone, "Although I couldn't understand any word that she said. The only things that I heard was Taehyung, confess and cat screeches." Miyoung screeches? Wait, lol, no. "So she did confess to him," I told to myself. "She what?" Soojung asked which I ignored. I pulled out my phone started giving her a text message.

To: Crazy Woman
Woman, I was with you that whole time and you can't even bother tell me anything?
What wrongs have I done to deserve this?
Am I not worthy enough to know about your and my brother's freaking love story?

That should probably do the trick, lol. However, many minutes later, I haven't received a reply from her. She's clearly avoiding me! What the hell? When this continues, I'll really make a scandal here to just make them tell me what the hell happe--

"Kim Heesun, you are called in the SC office. Pronto."

Great.

 

~~~~

 

SC office.

"Unnie!" I shouted once I went inside of the office and saw Miyoung in there, since she's the secretary. "Bye," she said and walked past me to go out of the room but I held her arm, "Where do you think you're going?" She tried to free herself from my hold, "Heesun, let me go." I gawked at her, "You haven't even told me about anything yet so why would I?"

She sighed, "There's nothing that I need to tell you." She stopped struggling and looked down on her toes, looking a little miserable. I felt guilty so I let her go, "I'm so--" She ing got away with it.

I stomped my feet on to the ground in frustration and faced Myungsoo who was just quietly amused at the show that he has seen. I gave him a sarcastic smirk, "Enjoyed the show? Probably since you've been here alone and bored." He scoffed at me, "Don't be like that to your upperclassman. And I have friends, too! They're just not--"

"Real?"

"Here!"

"Oh," I giggled to myself and let out a little snort, then faced him, again. He crept me out because he was looking at me like a freaking investigator, "What's your problem?" He snapped out and shrugged, "Oh, nothing. Just realized how pretty you looked when you're smiling." I again, snorted, "Please don't fall in love with me." Because that will be another problem. "Please don't be too conceited."

Right, I knew that.

I awkwardly laughed. "Jokes aside, the reason why I called you here is about your journal." I felt somehow alert, "What about it?" Myungsoo then looked at me seriously, "Mr. Lee has it and all the other journals that are inside my desk." My eyes widened in surprise, "Where'd he put it?" and leaned closer to him. "I'm not sure but there is one place that he puts in the abandoned stuff." Abandoned? "The detention room."

I gulped, "The dete-det-dete-te-detention room?" stuttered, and blinked at the same time, "What am I going to do now? He might read it!" Things aren't getting any prettier. "Although, Hee, I'm not telling you this to encourage you to go there and get your notebook. I'm only making you get ready for whatever might be worse."

Let's see, I'm sure that Myungsoo also didn't want this to happen, that's why he's telling me this. Still, how come Mr. Lee went here and snooped into his desk? Not that he didn't have the right to do so but why? Are the notebooks really needed to be brought to the detention room? I am utterly confused as heck. Welp, I've made up my decision.

"No," I started, "I will put myself in detention." He gave me a bored look, "Really, Hee?" I nodded. "Whatever. Just don't put my name into this silly act." Oh, no, dude, dudette. Gosh. "Oh, I will put you, alright. I'll tell the principals that you pretended to be my boyfriend for me to be safe from all this!"

 

Narrator's Point of View

"Don't you dare, Heesun!"

Slam, goes the door that Heesun abruptly slammed shut when she got out of the office, making Myungsoo think of how the end of his life would become of. But he's more worried about Heesun since she's the one stuck into this.

Little did they know that there was this particular someone that was hiding inside of some corner in the office. And she has heard every word and sentence that they said. She heard their whole conversation.

 

~~~~

 

Classroom.

Heesun smoothly went back to class like there was nothing wrong at all so the others wouldn't have to worry at all. She kept on thinking about how she'll make herself to detention.

She thought of all of the ways that she could do although it would just give her another bad name. She wanted to get detained in the most accidental way that it seemed that she didn't mean it. If something like that happened, her image wouldn't be harmed. But the idea of the principals knowing about her and Jungkook would be just the same.

The idea of her being embarrassed in front of many students here because of not obeying the school rules, it might make the others think of her as either an easy girl, or a . She didn't want any of that. Well, there was nothing wrong of being in love with another person. She's sure that they would understand, even just a tiny bit.

Heesun rested her chin on the palm of her hand and continued her thinking while staring on to the white board in front of then where the teacher was teaching, when things started to get dozy.

Does anyone get into detention because of falling asleep on class? Probably since it's your own fault for getting bored and not paying attention. And lucky for Heesun, the teacher that they have now was their Math teacher and she was one of the meanest one they have.

"Kim, Heesun!" she shouted at the said girl, while Heesun would just snap out of her trance and sit straightly, "Detention!" She was devastated and had to take a few minutes to realize what just happened.

Well, that was fast.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Yeh.

 

 

 

Updated:
June 19, 2015