Epilogue

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Epilogue.

 

Narrator's Point of View

While Namjoon was judging the five other boys by the distance, he noticed a presence beside him. He turned to see his sister who wasn't pleased of what she was seeing.

"What are these guys doing?

And why are they ing the poor horse?"

With that said in English, Namjoon practically lost his and pulled his little sister towards him to give her a little 'ol bear hug, which is not little, and also said in English, "You and your foul mouth." For your useful information, if your wondering, it was not Hoseok they're poorly humping on to. It was a random horse that they found at one ride. All of the boys, except for Namjoon and Jin, happily went to the busted merry-go-roumd and had fun with the horses.

They were having too much fun, you see.

"What's wrong?" Jin popped behind Namjoon, after going with the other girls, finding some place to eat after playing. Lmfao, 'playing.' "Oppa," Heesun then peeked over Namjoon's shoulder to see Jin, "Why are they hump--?" and Namjoon had to cover , "You really don't need to repeat it, Hee," which leaves the eldest of the siblings confused, "Really guys, what?"

"It's nothing, hyung," the other boy sheepishly said. Heesun wanted to break free, "Namjoon, let go of me!" and the said boy obliged, still covering the younger's mouth. She glared at him, making him crack out a laugh and let go. "It was for safety," he said which made her cackle, "What do you even mean?" and look back at the boys who were taking a pictorial with the busted and terrifying merry-go-round. She let out a sigh, "I feel so sorry for myself."

"Oh, please. Like you haven't seen them like this before." - Namjoon

"You're one of them, aren't you?" - Heesun

"Hee, stop being mean." - Seokjin

"You, too!" The youngest one then pointed at the eldest one and shrieked, "I'm surrounded by idiots! Oh, no!" and walked away from them before Namjoon could even swat the back of her head. "What am I going to do to your sister?" Jin shook his head as he was watching his sister waddle away while Namjoon gawked at him, "It's our sister, hyung. I know your disappointed but seriously." 

And then Taehyung came into the picture with a wide smile on his face, "Hyungs!" Both Jin and Namjoon looked at him in concern and then looked at each other, saying in unison, "The same with him."

"Dear God, how am I the only sane person in our family?" - Seokjin

"How mean, hyung. If you're sane, we wouldn't be family." - Namjoon

"What are you guys talking about?" - clueless Taehyung

 

~~~~

 

In that place.

"Where the heck are you?" Heesun retorted, angrily roaring through her phone making Soojung, who is currently beside her, startled. "Dude, you hung up on me earlier and now you're telling me that I'm mean?!" Soojung wondered who the maknae was talking to and as she was wondering, she accidentally had eye contact with a particular boy who was holding his phone beside his ear and was signaling her to keep quiet.

And of course, being a generous friend Soojung is, she poked Heesun and pointed at the boy earlier. Maknae continued to roar as she hung up the phone, "Kunpimook Bhuwakul!" The said boy jumped up from where he was, well, a little, and smiled in fear as he was watching how his best friend was stomping towards him, "Hi, Heesunie."

"How could you lie to me?!" 

"Ya, Hee," said Hoseok, who was called by his wife, "Your arm," he pointed out and tried to pull her away from Bambam. "Hee, look," Bambam tried to say, walking closer to her while she inched away, "I'm sorry. I--" Heesun snapped, "I told you not to get back at them, didn't I?!" and stomped her feet on the ground. "How did you know anyway?" Bambam asked in wonder. Yeah, how did Heesun know anyway?

"Someone personally went to me and told me that they were sorry. I was like, there's no need, it was an accident, right? Then she was like but it was my fault! She started crying and ended up telling me that you forced her to apologize to me!"

"She broke your bone! How am I supposed to keep silent when she did that to you?!" the boy answered in a very not soft way, "I'm sure that the hyungs and Jungkook would do the same!" Heesun, eyes full of tears, gulped and turned to Hoseok, who was carressing her hair and was agreeing to the younger. "I'm sorry, Hee," Bambam then gave her a hug to calm her down.

Little did the know, Jungkook was watching them from afar. 

Oh, no.

 

~~~~

 

Somewhere.

Why am I with these idiots? -J

How am I going to get a girlfriend? -Y

I wonder what the others are doing right now? -N

Those were the questions roaming inside each of the minds of Seokjin, Yoongi and Namjoon. They refused to go to the rides and just be alone with each other. No, really. They needed each other. Oh, who am I kidding?

"Hey, hyungs," called Namjoon, which made the other two look at him. "I, uh. How am I going to say this?" he stammered, making the two even more curious than they already are, "I somehow gave small microphones along with the pairs." Yoongi and Jin looked at each other and then to Namjoon. "How was that a 'somehow'? You obviously did it in purpose," Yoongi pointed out as Jin asked, "Tell me, how many victims is it now?"

Namjoon looked up the sky, thinking, "First was the time when Hee admitted that she has a crush on Kook. Then when they had their first kiss, plus, I also heard Miyoung and Taehyung's convo-- Why am I even? Anyway, c'mon, let's eavesdrop with all of them because that's what I'm good at!" Amused Yoongi and judging Jin looked at each other, again as Yoongi stated, "He's like gossip monster at this point and I'm not liking it."

Jin laughed.

 

~~~~

 

"I hope Heesun's injury won't get any worse."

Hoseok turned to Soojung who was staring at a distance that he assumed to be the said girl with her boyfriend. He sighed and pulled hee with him to go towards a line. "What are you doing?" asked the girl, giving him a questioning look. Hoseok then annoyingly did aegyo, "Wifey, buy me food." Soojung irked at the sight, "I confessed to you a while ago and this is what I get?" and huffed. 

"It took you so long though," whispered Hoseok as he was looking away from the girl. Deaf and confused, Soojung inched closer to him and asked, "What was that?" while checking inside of her wallet. The boy shook his head with a bit of a smile. "I'll be back in a bit," she excused herself and walked towards a stall. Hoseok watched as she left and pulled something out of his pocket. His phone.

"Yah, I know you guys are listening there."

With that understood and heard, on the other line, the three boys from earlier were basically startled. Yoongi and Jin, of course, glared at Namjoon who was smiling nervously by himself. "Kim Namjoon, I am seriously going to fight you," said Hoseok from the other line, "I don't know what you did to my phone but seriously, stop it!" 

"I can't. It stays until the day ends. Sorry, hyung." -Namjoonie.

"Plus, we don't have anything better to do. Just deal with it, Seokie! We'll be quiet here so just treat us like we're air." -Yoongie.

"I can hear Jung's heels from over here." -Seokjinie.

Namjoon and Yoongi then judged Jin, whom acted like he was alone and kept looking at the phone in front of the three of them. Like, what kind of ears does he have that heard the girl's heels?

Hoseok then turned around and kept his phone inside of his pocket, he awkwardly laughed. Soojung could only look at him weirdly and hand him a corn dog, "Here. Most of the stalls here are full already. Best thing that I could find." The boy nodded and took the stick from her while the girl looked at him even more weirdly when she felt his arm around her shoulders, "What?" 

"It's crowded here. You might get lost in the sea of people if you won't stick to me."

Upon hearing that, the three boys gaped from the phone in front of all of them while Namjoon, from gaping too much, almost fell from the bench that they were sitting on. Jin was for God-sakingly hyperventilating, slapping Yoongi with all of his might while the latter was keeping himself from screeching.

Apparently they all knew that Hoseok was making a move on Soojung by telling the said line.

Hoseok felt awkward when Soojung wasn't able to say anything back to him when he knew that the girl was the type to nag about everything. Well, what can he do? She likes him now and the feeling is mutual.

"Since I know that you might cry in the middle of the crowd, knowing that you're lost." Soojung was offended, of course, and slapped the arm of the boy which he deserved. The slapped boy only chuckled and kissed the head of the girl, "Kidding." Soojung pushed his face away from her and laughed, "Shut up." 

Chuckling also, Hoseok went behind Soojung and held her shoulders with both of his hands, "Let's find the others. It's boring when I'm with you." She scoffed, "Oh, please. I'm your wife. We're inseprable."

Yoongi sighed as he watched how Namjoon was turning off his 'conversation' with the first couple. First. "These guys are disgusting," the man in the middle noted, not even minding about the fact that he was complaining about not having a girlfriend earlier. Jin, the one on his right, scoffed at him, "Yoongi, you've got to be kidding me."

Namjoom, the one on his left, then snickered, "Hyung, we've got three more pairs to stalk. It's only the beginning." Yoongi faced the front, "Who would've thought that listening to couples would be so tiring?"

"What's wrong with you, hyung?"

"Please tell me you're still sane."

 

~~~~

 

"Let's go to a ride?"

"What kind of ride would you like?"

"Roller coaster?"

Jimin gulped without Haeun knowing as they were looking at the ride in front of them. The girl turned to the boy beside her, "Is that okay with you?" The boy then nodded with an uneasy smile which she noticed and just shrugged it off. His nervousness will go away once they rode it, that's what she wanted to think. The pair then went to the line, Haeun was looking around for the others while Jimin was playing with his phone.

How did things become this awkward?

"Oh, my gosh," mumbled Yoongi, noticing the silence in the place of the pair. He rubbed his face with his hands in irritation, "Jiminie!" and called, making the two beside him look at him in surprise. "Hyung?!" said Jimin as he was holding tightly on to his phone, startling Haeun in the process. 

"Jimin-ssi, what's wrong?" The trio heard the girl's voice from the other line, making them look at each other with their faces taken aback. "Yah, Chim," Namjoon asked, "Could you go a little bit further from Haeun. We need to tell you something." The boy from the other line then obliged being an obedient little dongsaeng he is. Please.

"You like her, right?" -Jin

"H-hyung?!" -Jim

"Hyung, I think we should start from the bottom first before making him do all sorts of things--" -Nam

There's no stopping Jin now, "Jimin, I'm telling you this because I love you. Haeun likes you. Believe me--" Yoongi then grabbed a hold of Jin as Namjoon was grabbing the phone away from Jin for dear life and support. "Chim, don't listen to Seokjin-ssi here. He's only new, he doesn't know how girls work yet." With that said, Jin gave Yoongi a judging look, "Are you serious right now?"

"Ignore us, Jimin!"

The clueless boy still stared at his phone until he felt a poke on his tummy. He jolted at the sudden attack and faced the culprit which turned out to be Haeun. "Are you alright?" asked the girl, giving Jimin a worried look. He only shook his head with a small smile. She still doubted his actions but didn't bother about it anymore and carried on with the line.

Jimin wondered, it didn't really look like Haeun likes him. She was still the way she is, acting like the normal, oblivious and snobbish Haeun. He was confused. As far as he remembered the girl was far from the first impression he had. She was shy, stuttery and prone with nervousness. He was curious so he had to ask, "Haeunie, are you two-faced?"

"Excuse me?"

On the other line, Namjoon was facing his palm, he can't even look at his phone even though he wouldn't really see Jimin from it. Yoongi was snickering while Jin was silently listening, ignoring the ignorant fools he was with. 

"No. I mean, when I first met you, you were very shy but the time we got close, you turned sassy, somehow."

"We're close?"

Jimin's heart shattered into pieces. Noticing that Haeun's attention was for the roller coaster, he frowned and stayed silent until they got to the ride. The boy was nervous as the girl was excited.

Once the sat on the seats, Haeun had a very wide smile on her face as she decided, "The one who screams first gets to scream their crush's name in the middle of the whole amusement park." Jimin was bewildered, "Are you serious?" Haeun nodded happily with a cute smile on her face as the car (I dunno how to call it) started to move forward.

The boy swore that his heart was beating so rapidly at the moment, he could screech in the wrong time. He knew that he was the one who gets to do the bet since he didn't want to do this in the first place. This day was just the best day of his life. Not. What came into Haeun's mind even? He would like to know.

And upon hearing all of this, Jin was the only one who knew what Haeun's plan was. "You do, hyung?" Namjoon asked Jin, in a whisper, right after the eldest one's statement. Jin nodded, "She's trying to make Jimin say who his crush is, or maybe

Haeun's also scared and is planning to confess to him. It's most probably both."

Yoongi and Namjoon, for some reason, smiled at each other, knowing that Jimin's poor heart and soul with be the product of this plan.

"Now we wait."

Their car (I still dunno how to call it) accelerated upwards, in a slow motion, until they reached the peek of its height. Jimin turned to Haeun as she was looking down below her, "Haeun, I have to tell you something," he said which caught her attention. Before she could even ask what it is, the car went down, making the other people the two were with scream in insanity happiness. The boy screamed from the top of his lungs, with all of his might. He swore that it was so loud that even the other main characters in this story heard it from where they are, 

"Choi Haeun, I like you!"

And before she could also scream, Haeun just stared at the boy beside her who was shutting his eyed closed in a very not pretty way. Her plan ended smoothly.

The trio were curious of what was happening between the pair. Because ever since Jimin's confession, when the ride was done, they didn't speak to each other. Maybe they were whispering but they don't know. It was dead quiet in their place.

"You think Jimin died?" asked Yoongi, earning a slap on the arm from a laughing Jin. They continued to listen until they heard the two speaking at the same time. The two laughed. "I'm sorry about what I did earlier." Seriously Jimin? "Why are you apologizing?" Haeun chuckled, "I don't really mind though.

So, I have a boyfriend now?"

"Who?"

"You," Haeun bluntly said, "I like you, too. Idiot," making the gossip trio smile at the forgiven innocence of the two. Jin just had to say, "Told you so." As the trio continued to listen to their conversation because they were so sure that the two aren't done yet. Afterwards, they heard Haeun's voice that first produced a sane shout, "The dateless ones are listening, right?" Knowing who it was, the three felt offended.

"Why?" Jimin then asked, "What are you planning?" Then the three noticed that the voices were getting smaller and smaller as time goes by. Not a while after some silence, they heard a statement from Haeun which made them gape from the phone, honestly looking clueless of what they were doing, as Jimin ended it with his laugh,

"Jimin, you're such a ert."

Their part ends here.

 

~~~~

 

Taehyung poked the arm of the girl beside him, showing off his phone to her in a worried manner. Miyoung then squinted her eyes at phone which said, 'You are now having a conversation with Monster hyung.' She studied the look on the boy's face as he was keeping the phone inside of his pocket, thinking, 'What kind of app was that? And why does this kid look like he wasn't expecting to have it?' but shrugged off the thought before she felt a something-something metal that was placed on the top of her head.

She heard the boy beside her giggle, "It looks cute on you, Miyoung-ah!" as she turned to glare at him and removed the hairband from her head. It was a Minnie Mouse hairband. This is not Disney World. It lot worl. Miyoung looked up to Taehyung with a disgusted look on her face, "What?" The boy smiled at her widely and placed back the band on her head, "Wear it, please? Just this Christmas?"

She rolled her eyes to the next century and was about to take the band off her head, again but stopped when she heard the repulsive word from the boy's lips. "Noona?"  

Meanwhile, Namjoon abruptly fell off from his chair while Yoongi was showing his gummy smile oh-so-widely while Jin was biting nails but only stop it and say, "Oh, crap. I just had my manicure," making the remaining men on his side judge him completely as he acted like he was alone.

"Don't call me that," Miyoung demanded, glaring at the boy next to her. Taehyung pouted and pleaded, making her to just give up and let the hairband stay on its place. So they started walking towards, "What ride do you want to go?" asked the boy while the girl shrugged, "Tomb of Horror? I've never been there before." He nodded and lead her towards the said place.

Once they reached their destination, they were greeted by pitch black surroundings, making Miyoung irritated as hell, "How are we supposed to see when it's dark? What the hell?" Then Taehyung, being the piece of  gentleman he is, pulled out his phone and used it as a flashlight, stupidly lighting up the girl's face. "Hey," she scolded (?), pushing off his hand that was holding the phone, not even minding the hand-touch that she just commenced, making the boy get all jolly all of a sudden by the contact.

(a/n: Honestly, guys, I've never been in a horror house before, yea yea my life's boring, so I'm just making up my own so if you guys don't mind xD)

"None of them will be scared," Yoongi then stated, resting his back on the bench as Namjoon agreed to him, "Tae would probably jolt up most of the time while Miyoung won't even be scared at all." Jin then rested his chin on his palm as his elbow was on his thigh, "Should we do something?" Namjoon and Yoongi thought for a while. Not a little longer later, Namjoon lit up, making Jin notice him and say, "No, I don't think we should do anything," making his brother frown at him in a very not attractive way.

"Where are we supposed to go? There are so many paths here," Miyoung then asked Taehyung as they began to walk towards nowhere. Well, yeah, they weren't that sure where to go. The boy shrugged nonchalantly, not choosing the wrong point of looking at the girl in the eye, "I don't know," because he knew that he'll only piss her off, "You've been here tons of times with Jungkook, you must know." Although, typical him still insists to piss her off,

"Find out yourself."

With that being said, Miyoung glared at the boy and walked past him. "Hey, wait!" Taehyung tried to catch up with her but she was out of sight. He then realized, when he was getting farther and farther in the house, he couldn't find the one that got away (omg stop). "Miyoung?!" he called but there was no answer. He was too busy finding Miyoung to even care about the jumpscares in the way and the people that were trying to scare him. "Where the heck are you?!" he continued to call, rather harshly, because he couldn't take it anymore.

Don't ask what, just read.

"Does Miyoung have a hobby of running away from Taehyung, or is it just me?" Namjoon then asked in a whisper, out of the blue, startling the hyungs that he was with. "Well," Yoongi shrugged, "She does like to play hard to get," and slapped his knee, cackling on his own as the younger was basically judging him. Jin furrowed his brows, didn't even bother to look at Yoongi, "How was that even a joke?"

"Jin, shut up."

"I am older than you."

"Hey."

Taehyung was startled, of course. He fell down on his own, clumsily dropping his phone when went to another dimension; just kidding. It wasn't that far. He looked behind him and saw a pair of legs. He looked up to see a weirded-out Miyoung who was looking down on him. "Are you alright?" she asked and held out her hand to help him stand up. "You made me worried," he stated, accepting the invitation of holding her hand.

Miyoung gave him a cheeky smile, "Did I?" utterly not expecting what's going to happen next. When she let out the last words that she said ('last'), Taehyung just pulled her to sit beside him. Well, she didn't really sat down, she just did a squat somewhat in front of him. She was about to question the existence of what the boy just did in the history of her memory however that was cancelled when Taehyung placed his hand on the back of her head and pulled her closer to him. So, yeah. He kissed her.

"What is happening?" confused Jin asked, his forehead getting all wrinkly and his eyebrows furrowed loudly. "I bet my whole life that they kissed," Yoongi smugly said with a lousy smirk on his face. Meanwhile, Namjoon leaned closer to the phone that was in front of the three of them and said, loudly as possible for the pair on the other line to hear, "Guys, you do know that we're listening here and I swear that we can here the smooching sounds you're both making." And of course, that was only a joke.

The trio then heard the shuffling sounds that came from the other line, they tried their best to not make their laughter audible.

 

~~~~

 

"They kissed?"

"Fortunately they did," Namjoon answered to his sister that was indeed happy about the news. Heesun turned to her boyfriend who was also on his phone, casually talking to the caller like he was alone. She frowned at the actions that the boy was doing because he's been like that ever since the group all seperately went with their partners. Well, not the leftover gossip trio. 

She kept her phone in her back pocket and walked closer to her boyfriend. She was about to poke his shoulder but he turned to her, phone still on his ear, and asked, "What ride do you want to go to?" Heesun scratched the back of her head, eyes looking elsewhere, not wanting to meet his cold ones, "Anywhere is fine." Jungkook shrugged, "Okay then," and started to walked ahead of her, making the girl alerted and quickly follow him. 

"Jungkook, is there something wrong?" she asked as she was watching his hand, wanting to hold it. "No," he mildly answered, "Why? Are you worried?" She squinted her eyes at his back, "Of course, I am. You're my boyfriend." Upon hearing the sentence, the boy turned around which made the girl stop her walking and look up at him. He whispered something like, "If you wanted to hold it, you could've just do it," and held Heesun's hand then started walking, again,

"Let's go to the Balloon Ride."

And so they did. They silently went and waited in the line until it was their turn to ride the little mechanical air balloon. They weren't really talking, which made the trio wonder what's happening between the two. Yoongi was about to ask something through the phone but he was stopped by Jin.

"Why?"

"Let's just listen to them. I think meddling would only make things worse."

Namjoon then raised a brow at his elder brother as he was pushing Yoongi to sit properly, "Hyung, how are you an expert at this? You've never even had a girlfriend before," and asked in a whisper. Jin crossed his legs, eyes settled at the phone, and snorted, "That's what you know." 

"What?!"

Jin chortled, "I was kidding."

"Oppa."

Heesun chuckled on her own as she was looking down at the place below their balloon, "I don't understand how you became normal all of a sudden when you didn't even have enough sleep yet." And Jungkook pondered, she was right. How was he fine? As far as he can remember, he ate a whole bowl of cookies when he woke up and transformed into someone unreasonable. It was also questionable that he went to their dorm without a problem, except about talking all on his own when he got there. But there was this one reason how he became like that, 

"Wow. Being jealous really does give an impact to me."

Hearing the mumbled words, Heesun narrowed her brows as she looked at the boy beside her, "What were you jealous about?" He looked at her with sad eyes and sighed, "Heesun, you know my ex-girlfriend Jinri?" Heesun nodded. "Well, yesterday, she talked to me and told me something about wanting me to get back together with her.. but I didn't want to because I already have a girlfriend."

The silently listening girl nodded and innocently asked to her own boyfriend, "Who?" Jungkook only glared at her. Heesun laughed and pushed him a little, she started to remember the things Myungsoo did to her. It's been weeks and she hasn't told Jungkook anything about it. She thought if ever she'll tell it to him, he would only become jealous, again. But that won't happen if she told him that she already let him down, right? Why think of this, you ask? It's because it's been bothering her to tell him ever since.

Just freaking tell him already.

"Jungkook.." With the name called with no 'oppa' in it, the said boy turned to the girl beside him with eyes full of wonder. "I want to tell you something about Myungsoo," she started to say which made the boy even more curious and they don't even mind if the dateless trio's all over to what she's about to say. "What about him?" asked Jungkook, staring right at Heesun.

She sighed and closed her eyes, "He.. he confessed to me one time. And when we were called in Mr. Lee's office.. I-I don't know how to say this but he kissed me.. Here." Heesun pointed her lips as she turned to Jungkook, "Look, I'm sorry! I wanted to kick his nuts but I was caught off guard and I didn't know what to do! I'm really sorry, I hope you won't hit him once you see him."

The trio were lucky that they were still treated as air in this case, they can actually freely listen to their victims. Victims. And this, this thing that they are currently witnessing right now, is very uncommon. How is it possible that Heesun was the one asking for forgiveness to Jungkook? It doesn't seem normal at all. Well, that's what they think. Except Jin, ofc.

"You guys are mean," Jin stated right after observing the look of the two people who he believes are with him, "Can't Heesun become a little submissive for once?" Yoongi then puckered out his lips before turning to Namjoon for his comment. Namjoon then shrugged and answered, "If it involves a lot of other kinks, then I'm alright with it."

The one in the middle looked at him in disapproval while the one on his left smacked the head of the one on his right. "Namjoon, I will kill you," Jin threatened. Namjoon only chuckled and gave Jin a sheepish smile, as he was about to say something Yoongi cut him off, "Guys, shush. Jungkook's gonna talk."

"Did he?" Jungkook then asked, looking at somewhere distant from them. Heesun felt nervous, she wasn't sure what the boy could possibly say at this kind of situation but she was sure that he'll become a little jealous once again. Not really little but big, you guys get me!

"Okay."

But that was uncalled for.

Heesun's eyes widened at the answer from the boy, "What? 'Okay'?" Jungkook smiled as he turned to her, "I said, it's fine. You're mine anyway," and leaned down to her, making the distances of their face get shorter. The girl was officially confused, "Wait, you're not jealous?" not even minding the distances of their faces like it's normal already.

"I'm a little upset but you rejected him, right?" Heesun frowned at the stupid question, "Of course, I did. I obviously have a boyfriend already who everyone in the school knows." Jungkook tilted his head to the side, "Who?" Apparently, he was playing stupid now like how the girl was doing earlier. Heesun furrowed her brows with one raising up, "Dude, are you alright? You're my boyfriend."

Jungkook stood up straight, with a smug smirk on face, "I was just making sure," and shrugged. Heesun continued to look at him like he's crazy, "Why were you jealous earlier? Something I did? Something I didn't do?" The boy answered, "I just saw you and Bambam hyung hugging earlier but I'm not mad anymore," with a smile on his face, "Promise!" The girl nodded, still feeling weird, "Okay.."

Jungkook's acting weird. That's what Heesun's thinking about right now. Yeah, he's been like this in the past, too but this time's different. He's changed, I'd say. Seems like, he can control his emotions not and started to trust her now. Plus, he's not as playful as she expected him to be since he ate sweets. He can control that too now?

"Heeshunie, kiss my cheek!"

But that was also uncalled for.

The girl looked at the beaming boy beside her with a weirded look as if he just farted in the middle of nowhere, "Um, no. We're in public." But Jungkook was stubborn, "Please, just this once? Or else I'll kiss you there." She was about to ask where but she noticed where his eyes were settling at. He was apparently staring at her s lips. Heesun sighed in defeat, "Alright, just this once."

Heesun stood on her tippy toes as she reached up to Jungkook's height. She closed her eyes and puckered her lips as it reaches the boy's cheek. Little did she know that the dude was on to something. While she was doing the embarrassing action, Jungkook faced her and giggled at the look on her face. Then..

Namjoon was looking at a distance as they were listening at the couple. He was so sure that the kid has something up on his sleeve but he wasn's sure if-- "Isn't that Hee and Kookie?" Yoongi pointed out as he was pointing up at a mechanical air balloon that was not that far away from them. Namjoon and Jin looked up and saw, "Jungkook, what the hell are you doing to our sister?!" 

Jungkook looked at them from the corner of his eye. He smirked in the kiss and gripped the back of Heesun's head, making their lips compress, making the girl's heated face get more heated. "Jeon Jungkook!" Namjoon didn't care if he's attracting too much attention, he didn't care if he's throat got sore if he shouted too much but he shouted. Because what the said boy did was unforgivable.

"Woohoo! That's my boy!" Apparently, Taehyung and Miyoung were now in front of the trio and Taehyung doesn't seem angry by what Jungkook did, in fact he was proud, while Miyoung was just standing there, speechless. Jin then stood up from his seat to smack the back of Taehyung's head, "Idiot." The smacked boy pouted and rubbed his head, "Oh, c'mon! Hobi hyung's enjoying all of this but you're not even punishing him!" 

Jin turned to the oblivious Hoseok who was facing his back at him and pinched his side. "Wha-- Oh, hyung?" Hoseok was about to curse at the culprit but he saw that it was only Jin, someone older than him, "Did you see what Jungkook just did?! I swear, that kid is.. totally getting it to-- I'm going to go far away from you now." Hoseok took a few steps backward when he noticed that when the more that he speaks, the more darker Jin's face becomes. Darker than Taehyung's complexion.

"When are we going to go home?"Jimin asked as he sat beside Yoongi. The older shrugged, "Probably after the siblings' riot and Jungkook's execution." Namjoon eyed Jimin and decided to ask, "Jim, why aren't you reacting at the absurd scene above all of us?" but Chimchim was confused, "What?" The older pointed at the landing air balloon, "Jungkook just ate Heesun's face!"

"Oh, that," Jimin sniffed (he wasn't going to cry), "Well, I don't like her anymore." Yoongi then looked at the younger weirdly before asking, "You like someone else now?" Jimin nodded while unconciously turning his eyes towards a girl, "I do," that Namjoon and Yoongi noticed as they exchanged knowing smirks. "It's Haeun, isn't it?" Yoongi asked which made Jimin's eyes widen, "What the-- Well." He scratched his nape nervously, "It's kind of obvious, right?"

"Hella obvious," Namjoon pointed out which made Jimin glare at him.

And so Jungkook and Heesun have finally got off the ride as the girl told to the boy, "Everyone looks like they want to kill you," and the boy was surprised, "Why the others mad at me?!" Heesun shrugged nonchalantly, "You're the reason why they're suffering." Jungkook just looks like he's about to cry, "It was my sugar rush, I swear!" he defended himself but his girlfriend seemed to let him down as she scoffed,

"Uh, yeah. You've been switching from normal to childish too often. I began to doubt if you're only acting it out."

"Sushi?!"

And so Jungkook's grave was built that day.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

I swear, this wasn't supposed to be this long!
It just ended this way! I don't even know how, I had too much fun, tbh.

So yeah, I hope you guys enjoyed.
And I just wanted to apologize
for using so much pictures in this, I'd like to give credits to the owners.
Also to the other artists that I used in here that didn't have too much screen time.
And to Bambam because he's the only guy here that's related to Hee but isn't from BTS.
Also to the jokes that I saw from the internet and used here.
But really, I've changed those and made my version of it!
Credits to it, too!

Love you, guys xD

So I hope you guys support Conceptual Diversity, too.
It's not as fun as this bc it's a drama but I hope you guys read and see what you think.
I'm shamelessly advertising it, again. What even?

Oh, well. Whatever.

Seee yuo!

 

 

 

Updated:
July 30, 2015