Nineteen

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Hobi's Present

               

Heesun's Point of View

"'You are invited to the most grand wedding of the month--' Why not year? What the hell? '--Jung Hoseok and Jung Soojung--' Well this isn't awkward at all, '--Bride's maids: Hwang Miyoung and Kim Heesun. Best men: ... The rest of BTS. Then the other people.' This is great. I'mma give them a candle as a present," I declared as I gave back the invitation card to Namjoon.

He got that from Hoseok though. It's kind of obvious that we're invited in their wedding, which is a few days from now. I was getting excited to be honest. The fact that my unnie is getting married at such a young age, which is nice.

I do hope that she and Hobi oppa will stop bickering and start to like each other..

That feels like a death wish..

"Putting the wedding aside," Namjoon started after taking the card from me. "What happened yesterday?" then a wild cook named Jin came to us, "That I also would like to know," with a Taehyung that sat beside me by the dining table.

"Nothing really happened you know," I said, "Something just messed up in his mind." But Taehyung doesn't seemed to be convinced, "I'm not sure about that because as far as I remember, you fed him the pudding." I gave him a look, "You knew?"

"Of course, I knew. I'm his friend."

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Hey, hey, what's this? What'd he know?" Namjoon asked looking confused. He looked funny, tbh. "Jungkook becomes a different person when he eats something sweet," I answered. "Feels good to know something about your crush, huh?" Jin started to tease and Namjoon played along, "You probably fell in love with him more when you knew about this, no?"

"What the hell, men?" I gawked at them then stood up, "I'm going to school," and went to the door, not minding Taehyung, who was just eating, "Hey, wait for me!"

As I went outside of our house, I saw Bambam with Jimin, "Hey, guys!" I waved and ran towards them, "Bambam, what're you doing here?" He answered, "I was picking Jimin hyung up." What the hell?

"Are you guys dating?"

"Are you out of your mind?" -JM | "Really, Hee?!" -BB

I giggled and shook my head, "I'm only kidding."

"Heesunie!" I turned my head around, finding where the voice came from, then I saw Hoseok oppa. I waved at him, who was walking towards me. "Could you do me a favor?" He asked as I was eyeing a big, wrapped box in his hands. I nodded and he gave me the box. "Here, give it to Soojung. I don't remember where she lived."

"Seriously, you guys are about to get married but you don't even know where she lives," I gawked at him, "What's this for anyway?"

"Her birthday is today, right?" Oh, duck's sake. I scratched the back of my neck, "I forgot about that." Then I felt people walking behind me and beside me. "Hyung, can we see what's inside?" Jimin asked Hoseok, he was beside me while Bambam was behind me, peeping over my shoulder, "You should hate yourself for forgetting about a friend's birthday."

I glared at him, "I hate you for telling me to hate myself," he chuckled. Jimin shook me suddenly, "Hee, open it." I did what he said afterwards gave a glare at Hoseok while he just gave me an innocent expression, "I thought you guys hated each others guts?"

"We do."

"But why are you giving her such a present?"

"'Hated' is a past tense. Think about it, Hee."

Oh, my gosh. The ship is sailing but I still gave him a glare.

 

~~~~

 

Vkook's Classroom.

"Tae oppa!" I called him over, ignoring the sudden whispers of his classmates when I said his name. Taehyung turned to me giving me a 'what' look, I flicked my hand, asking him to come over to the doorstep, where I was at. "Is Jungkook-ssi there?"

He gave me a mischievous expression, "Why are you asking for him?" I just gave him a bored look. "He's in the restroom. Really now, why? If it's something, I can do it for you. I am your bro--" I walked past over him and headed myself to the window, where Jungkook's seat was located. "Hey, don't just ignore your brother!"

With that being said, his classmates made 'ohhs' and 'ahhs' noises and such. We, siblings, looked at each other and shrugged. At least, they had the idea.

"Jung unnie! Happy Birthday!" I called over to her. She turned her head to here, rather sassily, then broke into a wide smile, "Hee! Thanks! Gosh, I have so much to tell you! But wait, what are you doing in the senior's class?" Luckily, the window had a big opening so I can push half of my body outside, "Unnie, I don't have all day. Take this!"

"What's this?" She asked and reached for the box. "It's from Hoseok oppa." Though, two meters was still too far and I was having a hard time stretching out my short arm. "Can't you just throw it to me?!" She asked. "No, this is valuable!"

Then I felt hands on my waist, I looked behind me to see someone that I was looking for a moment ago, "What do you think you're doing?" I pushed the box to his stomach, "You're finally here. Give this to unnie." He nodded and did what I told him. Good boy, lol.

I left him there and went to hit Taehyung's arm. "Why didn't you help me?!" He pouted, "But you didn't say anything. Plus, I went and told Kookie that you were here so he ended up running back to the classroom."

I turned to Jungkook, who was looking back at me, "I didn't get to pee though," then called me the so called 'name' that made me recall all of the things that happened last Saturday, "Sushi."

"What the actual heck is this?!" Soojung, from the other building, said-- no, shouted when she saw what was inside the box. "Unnie, you're blushing," I . "Am not!" She covered her red-tinted cheeks, "I'm going to throw this back at Hoseok when I see him. He's getting on my nerves!"

"What was inside that box anyway?" asked Taehyung and went beside me. I was resting beside the window, somehow in front of Jungkook, who sat on his seat. "There was this note inside the box, Hobi oppa wrote the things that he hated about unnie. Then when you unfold the thing, you'll see all of the things that he liked about her. There were a lot actually." It felt like he was confessing, tbh.

"That's all?" Jungkook asked. I shook my head, "There's a really pretty gold heart necklace in the middle of the box, that I assume Jung unnie will love it."

Hoseok must've liked her already. Well, from what I have observed last Saturday, they were fighting, yeah, but every time Soojung was getting all annoyed at him, pulling her hair and making a dramatic exit because she knows that Hoseok won over her, Hoseok would just stare at her lovingly from a distance. This is nice. Unnie will come to love him, I am so effing sure.

"Heesun, don't just assume that I'll love him!"

"Clean your ears, unnie. I said it, not him."

"Still!"

"Soojung, calm down," said the guy that appeared behind her. And it seems like the guy's place was on my seat. "Oh, Jinhwan, you're here." Eh, she knows him? "Unnie," I called, "Who's that guy, over thar?" and dumbly smiled, "He's cute."

Then I felt someone hit my arm, I turned around, seeing a frowning Bambam, "You left me without saying anything, and then I see you here telling some other guy that he's cute." I giggled, poked his cheeks and pushed his face away from me, "Unnie, I'll let you tell me your news later at home, a'right?" She nodded, "Sure, you'll have to tell me what happened to your date, after that, okay."

This unnie knows how to play it.

 

~~~~

 

Hallways.

"I don't know about this, oppa."

"Are you chickening out now? Morning break already ended, we have to get back to class."

"She's being creepy recently. I don't want to deal with it, again."

"You just have to be strong."

"Oppa, I thought you love me?"

Bambam stopped pulling me and thought for a while,

"That's what you thought."

I whined, "Oppa!"

"What are you guys doing? Class is about to start."

Both I and Bambam looked at the person, who spoke and was standing by the doorstep, watching us bicker outside the room.

Speak of the devil, Haeun came.

 

 


Author's Note:

PLEASE READ

Lol,
I am sorry for not updating for a day. Days? Well, whatever.
Though I want a wish to be granted for you guys.
Please comment.
I really want to know what you guys think about the story.
There are lots of readers of this story and a lot of people are subscribing.
Not to brag or anything, it's honestly surprising.

It's really fine if you guys won't upvote this or subscribe.
All I really need is comments because I don't know what you guys think.
If it's great, disgusting, disturbing, funny, awkward, unacceptable, etc.
It upsets me, I'm sorry.

I hope you guys have a great day :)

 

 

Updated:
May 19, 2015