Thirty-six

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Cannot be Unmuted and Forgotten

               

Narrator's Point of View

It was Monday and Heesun ended up being an early riser. She was ready to leave while her brother; Taehyung was still busy, brushing his teeth. I love Taehyung's originally living in the dorms but he keeps on staying in their house ever since. Heesun felt really bored. She's still not allowed to speak since she can feel the annoying sore on . But unluckily for them, Heesun was stubborn.

She pulled down her black mask to her chin and looked to see if there are any witnesses. She covered her ears and took a deep breath to let out a high pitched scream with her eyes shut closed. And at the moment that she opened her eyes, she could see all of her family members looking at her with a worried expression.

Heesun stared at them for merely two seconds and pulled up her mask up to and waved at them like nothing was wrong.

"Hee," Namjoon called, "I thought you already had a boyfriend. What's up with the mating call?"

Just what the , Namjoon? Those were the words that were clearly showing in Heesun's eyes.

Namjoon was the next one to be looked at with a worried look, but it seemed more like a doubting expression, as he was awkwardly laughing on his own. And Jin was practically judging him. He coughed and poked Taehyung, "Tae, would you mind controlling your sister when you get to school? Her movements are a bit terrifying."

Taehyung nodded and motioned a salute. He pulled Heesun up from sitting down on the chair for her to stand up and hung his arm around her neck. Heesun then let her brother take her away.

Off to school they go.

 

~~~~

 

Hallways.

Heesun went to her classroom smoothly, without Taehyung by her side. No one was bothering her as she was walking down the hallways. Most of the students would just greet her a good morning and a hello. Some would even say that she looked pretty today which made her confused when only half of her face was shown.

But then it made sense when they asked why she had a mask worn on. Heesun would just write something on a piece of paper and show it to them. It will be written that she had sore throat. The other students would understand that and walk away, not before telling her to get better soon. It was a great start for a Monday, or so she thought since everyone was treating her like that. Then her favorite teacher showed up, "Kim!"

She bowed as a greeting. "It's good to see that you're obeying my orders although I'm not really forbidding you to speak. It's just that you keep on shouting too much and.." Mr. Kim trailed off as he saw the blank gaze that was coming out of Heesun's eyes.

He awkwardly coughed, "So, I'll see you in practice. I've already thought of the song you're going to sing," and gave her a motivating pat on the shoulder and walked away with a bid of goodbye. Heesun nodded in understanding, not like her teacher will even see that since he was already gone.

She hoped that Mr. Kim will go easy on her and not make her sing such impossible songs. But is a duet fine? Or so she thought to herself as she was walking towards her classroom. She didn't really mean that she didn't want to have a duet with someone; she would just feel uncomfortable, or maybe awkward. Especially if it would be someone that she didn't know.

Let's just hope for the best?

 

~~~~

 

Hallways the Second.

"I can show you the world~!"

"No."

That was the first word that Heesun ever said ever since this morning. Although it wasn't something nice, Taehyung's face lit up as he stopped pushing the cart that his sister was riding on, "Did you just say something?" and intently stared into her soul-- I mean, eyes.

She gawked at him and pointed out to the front, gesturing him to continue their ride to their destination that he did. After doing that, Heesun asked herself why they were doing that in the first place. All she could remember is it was after morning break, the siblings found a random grocery cart in the middle of the hallways. After asking the owner if they could borrow it for a while, Taehyung abruptly carried Heesun all the way up to the inside of the cart and randomly pushed it to somewhere else.

How'd this happen? was the question that was written all over Heesun's forehead at the moment. With a confused look, she turned behind her to see her brother, who had such a wide grin on his face, clearly enjoying it even though he was the one who was pushing the cart. "Oppa," she called over, making the boy stop in his tracks and look at her with the grin removed off of his face, "Hajima." He then gave her a frown.

Heesun held her arms up, like what a baby does when it wants to be carried by their parents. Not removing the duck-like frown, he gestured her to stand up from the cart which she did. He held her by the waist and carried her down to the ground. As when her feet landed on the floor, she showed him the small notepad that she had which had something written on it, 'Give it back to the owner.' Before he could even do that, he eyed her, "You were planning to do this before, weren't you?"

She shook her head and flipped a page, 'I had it ready.'

Taehyung didn't remove the frown on his face, seemed like his sister didn't seem to give such care. Until he saw the two cousins from a distance, “Hai!” and waved at them enthusiastically. The cousins looked at each other, exchanging looks that seemed like Haeun was asking Jungkook if Taehyung was always like that and Jungkook would only nod. “What are you guys doing?” Haeun asked while eyeing the mask-covered Heesun.

“Hee has sore throat and I’m here to be her voice,” Taehyung answered, rather proudly while hanging his arm around Heesun’s shoulder with the girl trying to break free. The two cousins just gave him a ‘really?’ look. “Really! C’mon, Heesun, give me something to say.” The younger just shrugged and flipped a page, she wrote something on it which the older obliged.

“Oppa!” Taehyung randomly shouted in the middle of nowhere and gave the said person a bear hug, “I missed you!” Then afterwards, he stood up straightly, coughed and acted like nothing happened, “Or so Heesun would like to say.”

Jungkook had this unamused, worried, sober, frustrated, doubting looks on his face all together. He simply didn’t understand how the world was getting through all of a sudden, “Why..? I never wanted.. what? … Heesun.” The girl that was called only giggled and gave her boyfriend a loving smile and then burst-out when he said, “Are you trying to murder me softly, or something?”

Heesun then shook her head and showed Taehyung her notepad, ‘Oppa, you may leave, you’re not needed anymore,’ that somehow made the boy frown and made a crying expression, “Are you telling me that you don’t want me as your brother anymore?!” No, I didn’t mean it like that, was the thing that Heesun wanted to say but it didn’t seem like her upset brother will listen.

Taehyung then pushed Heesun towards Haeun which made Haeun give him a confused look. "Keep her," he stated, "She doesn't have any love to give me so keep her," and left them there, quietly pulling Jungkook with him, “Oh, no! Heesun, save me!” Taehyung was sobbing on his own, ignoring how Jungkook was trying to escape his hold, “No, you come and comfort me!” not leaving the grocery cart behind.

When the two girls didn't see any given trail from the sobbing duck and sissy, Heesun chuckled and gestured to Haeun to not worry about it. The other girl crossed her arms over her chest, "First your boyfriend, now your brother." Heesun took out the notepad and wrote, 'My brain works wonders. You will never know what comes next.'

"Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Bambam's going to be next.”

Heesun frowned and followed where the other was going, 'Where to?' "I'm going to check what the other classroom's are doing, since it's very boring in our class," Haeun shrugged. 'They didn't do anything for the festival?' Heesun was left wondering since she couldn't help in their classroom and had to go for practice. Although, she wasn't sure if they really did anything, or not. "They didn't." Well, at least she understood why the other students that were Bambam's classmates aren't really that active this day.

'Why?'

"They too much problems to fix that they didn't do anything at all."

'They won't have any grades then?'

"The festival doesn't really prioritize grades; it's only focusing on how much fun the students will have. It actually is the first time this ever happened since Hang San had special visitors."

Heesun nodded in understanding. She was wondering how the other students in Song Wan were doing since it was said that the students that left here were the ones that failed and have to get a one month punishment of transferring to Song Wan. The school that wasn't really that upgraded and wanted. It was an insult, really. Because that's how students from other school called Song Wan but it isn't really that bad, since all of the students whom are studying there are really fun people. Other than Jimin, Jimin has no jams.

Haeun and Heesun just continued their exploration to other places around Hang San. The place wasn't really that hard to recognize it was a big place with a very fat hallway. When I say fat, I meant that it was wide, not full of food. They watched how happy the students were interacting and it looked like it didn't really matter if the students came from different schools. It was obvious that they're really close.

"Something unexpected occurred," Haeun said to Heesun, which made her nod in agreement. And not from afar, Heesun could clearly see Ms. Seo/Mrs. Lee that was also watching the in-the-middle-of-partying students. She noticed the sad look in her eyes until Ms. Seo turned around and walked away from the place.

How about we talk about that conflict with the married couple?

No, not Soojung and Hoseok. Their love story is undoubtedly blooming for quite some time now.

"Hey," Haeun turned to look at Heesun, "There's not a thing that you forgot about, right, Hee?" which made Heesun a lot confused so she titled her head to the side. "You know, about that meeting with Mr. Lee in the auditorium before we got here." Heesun totally had no clue of what Haeun was talking about so the other snapped,

"It's about the forbidden love that Mr. Lee said at the end!"

It was rather loud and made the other students look at their direction while Heesun had her eyes bulge out from her eye sockets with her lips pursued, "! I totally forgot about that!" What Haeun could only do now was face herself to her palm and think,

This is going to be a mess, isn't it?

Heesun felt the familiar tingling sensation down as she was massaging it with her fingers, “What am I going to do?” Haeun shrugged, “That’s not my problem and you’re not allowed to speak, right?” she sighed, seeing how helpless her friend looked. Though, this wasn’t the first time that it ever happened. It was rather countless and still counting. “Don’t think about it for now,

I’m sure that there will be a way to solve it. Plus, it will be just after the married couple becomes close, again. It’s just a matter of time, Hee.” Somehow it didn’t give Heesun enough motivation to not think about it and be problematic.

However, all she could think about is if Jungkook also knew about it, or not.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Utterly forgot about that, too.
Freaking brain.

By the way, if you guys are wondering how I post so many chapters at once,
It's because all the chapters are done.
The story's already finished before I published.
I already had this ready.
Guys, I already said this many chapters before, you should read the notes more often xD

 

 

 

Updated:
May 30, 2015