Eight

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Her Uncle. Not.

 

 

Narrator's Point of View

If you guys wouldn't mind, then why don't we take a look on what's happening in the Kim's household.

"You really set them up on a date? Are you out of your right mind?!"

"Gosh, hyung. It's not like I've made the world on to its end. Don't over react like that."

And if you guys thought that it was Namjoon, who said the first statement, you are wrong. It was Jin. The youngest one's, Heesun's, most over protective brother. Though, Namjoon can also be over protective but him being an idiot was more shown off than it was supposed to be. Don't even make me start about Taehyung. Just don't. I wouldn't even.

Taehyung was also inside the house. He was living there, too, "I'll head to them later to check what's happening." Namjoon asked, "Why don't you do it now?" The youngest one yawned, "I'm too lazy." But the oldest one was too paranoid, "Don't you have any pity for Jimin? He was practically bawling his eyes out the last time I saw him."

The youngest gawked at him, "Hyung, I saw that, too. All three of us did. I told him earlier before that Jungkook had a crush on Heesun that was before the day he confessed."

"What'd he say?"

“He just nodded and said, 'Okay'."

Jin and Namjoon were both left dumbfounded. Guess that Jimin already knew what's going to happen. Guess that he already knew that Jungkook was going to win over him. Him and Heesun have met each other ever since they were toddlers, she never came to like him. It was hopeless, tbh.

"Poor, Zimin."

"Tell me about it."

All they could do now is wish Chimchim a happy love life in the future.

"Kunpi's back by the way," Taehyung suddenly said. Making his brothers look at him like he was a mad man. Taehyung was stunned at the two's reaction. He never really did anything wrong. He just told them news about the person they were avoiding because of Heesun.

 

~~~~

  

Heesun's Point of View

Since Jungkook was burning up, he told me that he just needed a place where he could cool off. We ended up being inside a music store. "How different," I said, that somehow made him chuckle, "Is it? It's cold here though."

He seemed fine now. He was walking around while I was following behind him. He was really tall, I'm like just as the same height as his shoulder. I could just tip-toe to see what's happening in front of him. Am I really that short, or am I too young? He's just a year older than me.

(a/n: I'm actually 3 years younger than him. Y'all don't need this information, wth)

I came back to my senses when I felt myself bump on to him, "Sorry." He turned to me and smiled, "It's alright." I looked around and saw a grand piano by the center of the store.

'Free Play'

Really?! I happily sat on the chair and placed my fingers on the keys. How pleasant. It's been a while ever since I laid hands on a piano before.

"You can play?" I nodded at his question, "Can you sing for me?" He shook his head. I frowned, "What a lousy answer. I doubt you can't sing." He sighed and gave me a go.

I started to play, I almost laughed when I saw his reaction to the song. Good thing I didn't laugh, I don't have a free hand to cover my face. I was playing John Legend's All of Me. It was the only piece that I memorized. Luckily, he started singing.

(a/n: So just imagine Jungkook singing that song, it will give you a happy day XD)

That ended nicely, I was harmonizing his singing with my voice. He had a good singing voice but I wish that he didn't hear mine. It felt good playing the piano every once in a while until we both heard clapping from a distance, "You both did good."

We look to where the voice came from and we both said, "Hyung!/Yoongi oppa!" Both surprised, we looked at each other, "You know him?"

"Wow, it feels nice to be known. I should start being an idol from now on," Yoongi oppa said but we didn't bother give attention to him.

"You know, Yoongi oppa?"

"Of course, we're friends."

"You've met him because of Tae oppa, didn't you?"

"Obviously. How about you?"

"He's my uncle."

"Ya! How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not your uncle?!" Yeah, because apparently, I call my uncle 'oppa' now. How biological. Yoongi sighed and rested his forehead by using his palm, "Nevermind thinking about being an idol, I'd rather be an archer."

"Rather. You're too old for that ."

"Jin hyung is older than me and who told you to curse?!"

I heard Jungkook snickering from somewhere near me. Oppa took notice of him, "Why are you two together? Rather, how come you two know each other? I thought that the two of you were in different schools." We both nodded, "We are."

"How do you know each other?

"Taehyung."

"Of course. The head-bleached alien."

Head-bleached..?

"So, are the two of you on a date, or some--"

"No!" Both of us reacted, which made Yoongi look at us suspiciously. "Why? I thought Taehyung said- Oh, yeah. Taehyung said," oppa looked at Jungkook and smiled at him like a mad uncle he is.

"Hyung, you look terrifying."

 

~~~~

 

Jungkook's Point of View

Yoongi hyung knows. He knows. He knows! He, for duck's sake, knows! Omoyah! What would be the end of me?

I swiftly avoided his gaze, which looked petrifying, when Heesun told me something, not minding hyung at all, "You have a nice voice by the way," and gave me a small smile. Why won't you make that bigger? Show your teeth, or something. Make me the happiest person that was before this happened.

"Thanks. Yours, too," I gave back a smile. Wait, she wasn't singing. Jungkook, you idiot! She looked at me like she was terrified. What? "You heard me sing?" Wait, what? "Uh, yeah. I didn't really expect you to sing while playing, though. Was it hard?" Good thing that fitted like a puzzle piece. "Well.."

"Could the two of you, love birds, stop flirting for a moment and help me first?" Yoongi hyung just had to interrupt us. Heesun was first to walk over to him while I sighed before following. I love how none of us are denying the 'love birds' part. "What are you doing?" she asked hyung, who was fiddling something under the counter. "Are you robbing something, hyung?"

"What the hell are you sayi-- Ah!" Hyung was too offended that his head hit the top of the counter, "I own this place just so you know." Heesun's eyes were shimmering, "You do? If that's so, then can I have the piano?" Hyung answered sternly, "No. After ignoring me, no." She pouted and put the blame on me.

... Hee, I like you and all but what the hell?

"Kookie." I looked at hyung who was looking up on me, "You're probably really happy at the moment." I gave him a 'what-do-you-want?' look. "Aw, don't be like that," he stood up and hid something behind him, "And as a congratulatory present. Close your eyes." I felt jolly for some reason.

I did what he said, "Are you going to kiss me, hyung?" and heard Heesun's giggling. How adorable. "Better," hyung said. But I was greeted by something malodorous.

 

Narrator's Point of View

Taehyung gave Heesun a text, saying that's he's already on his way. He really was, he was walking, about to open the door to the music shop, that he knows that Yoongi runs until he smells something impassionate.

"Who the heck delivered the bomb?!" He over actingly said as he smash opened the door. He was greeted by a fetus, who was practically on the floor, looking like he died, with an oldie, that was holding up a stink spray and a young brat laughing near him.

Looks like Yoongi had another victim.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

There. I put in Suga.
All we need to have now is J-hope.
I'll give you guys a little spoiler:
He'll be driving a car.
You guys tempted yet, lol.
I'm sorry.
By the way, did Jungkook give you a happy day?
He better be.
I sound like I'm threatening him, rofl.

By the way, I thank you for the good comments about this..
This piece of , lol, jk.
I didn't really expect it to be that good but whatever.
I'll work harder. ;)

 

 

 

Updated:
May 10, 2015