Twenty-seven

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Not Again

              

Narrator's Point of View

It was a Sunday morning. Well, a first since this is the first time that the author placed the setting's time in a Sunday which is nice. At least it's different but that's not the case here.

Jungkook just came from the bathroom, walking towards the peacefully sleeping figure. He leaned down, leaning closer to the face of the sleeping Heesun. They didn't sleep beside each other, don't think that way, Jungkook was too innocent for that. He slept on her couch. He waited for her to fall asleep last night and left her on the bed.

He took her shoulder and shook her a little, "Heesun, wake up." But she didn't budge. "Yah, wake up. Sushi." And then it hit him, he remembered what Taehyung said the other day that Heesun was a deep sleeper just like him. She was probably dreaming by the time that you try and wake her up. She doesn't bite though.

"Heesun," he sat on the bed, beside her face. Heesun shifted her position; she was now facing the ceiling. Jungkook started tapping her cheek, "Wake up." Once he noticed nothing moving on her at all, he sighed in defeat and stood up, "FIIIIIRE!" making the half-asleep Heesun sit up on her bed. "What?"

The rather mean boy giggled on his own, seeing how hard his girlfriend was trying to open up her own eyes, "I was only kidding." The girl pouted and held out her middle finger in front of him. "Hey, that's mean," he sat down beside her, again, while pulling something from his pocket. He grabbed both of her shoulders and turned her back in front of him.

When Heesun felt the tingling sensation from around her neck, she turned around to Jungkook with wide eyes, "You fcking wot, mate?" He eyed her, "Why are you talking Australian? I'm just giving you your present," then smiled.

The girl blinked a few times before rushing herself to the bathroom's mirror. As clearly as she can see, there was a heart-shaped locket hanging on her neck. She touched it like it was something that could cost her life in an ever-so-slowly manner with a touch of dazed look on her face. In summarization, she was amazed. In a stupid way.

After all those things, she opened the door to the other side of the room to go out, but only to meet Jungkook's leaning closer to her. They stared for a moment, or so before Heesun's forced processing of mind..

"NO!"

Until she realised that she practically kicked Jungkook on the 'thing' that was really important to him, making him fall on his knees to the cold hard ground. She cupped with a gasp, "I'm sorry!"

 

~~~~

 

Monday.

"Hee," Haeun called over her friend that was spacing out ever since this morning and up till this moment, that was morning break and they were eating at the cafeteria. Heesun looked at her with a sad face, not saying any word. Haeun noticed her state and can already guess what the reason for this, making her sigh, "I don't understand your relationship anymore."

Heesun pouted, staring at the four guys that were laughing on the other side of the cafeteria, or maybe just the three of them. She had eye contact with one of them for one second then was cut off by him. She pouted even more with a whine.

"What happened this time? And whose fault was it?" Haeun questioned, now sitting beside the girl. The other sniffed before answering, "It was mine and it was an accident, I--"

"Calm."

"I kicked him.. below."

Haeun widened her eyes in surprise, "Woah, dude. You've got guts. Although there's no reason for him to ignore you." Heesun nodded in agreement. "But why'd you have to do that?"

"He tried to kiss me."

"Just because of that reason?!"

It was Heesun's turn to widen her eyes at the moment since there are many people looking at them because of Haeun's sudden high voice and there was no doubt that the four boys were also looking at them. "Calm," and that was the only word that she could say. Haeun took a deep breath and took the other's hand, taking her with her, "We're going to sit with them," making her shocked in a very obvious way.

"Hi," Haeun greeted and pushed Heesun down to sit beside her. "Hello, Haeun. Have you heard about the news?" asked Bambam who was munching off his food while staring at the reflecting Heesun. The other girl nodded, "It was shocking really. I don't even know how these two liked each other."

That's what I asked myself every day, or so Heesun thought while scrunching up her face, staring at the cloth-covered wooden table in their dining. She can feel the piercing stare of the person beside her, who was none other than Jungkook which she didn't know how because she saw earlier before that he was sitting beside Taehyung. There's no reason to be thinking of that now because she saw every move he made and how he was standing up to leave the cafeteria.

"And off he goes.." Jimin trailed off, making Heesun look at him, "Hee, you better think of a way to make him feel better." She stared at him in a weird way, "Just what the heck do you mean?"

"Oh, I don't mean that but if you would like to--"

"My sister wouldn't do that!"

"Shut up, Tae."

 

~~~~

 

Dismissal.

The two of Kim Siblings came outside of the campus grounds since it was already dismissal time. The older decided to be a loving oppa and go home with his sister today, he thought that she needed some company since Jin was at work and he knows that Namjoon was still in his university at the time being.

They started walking towards Jin's workplace. The older was as jolly as he'll ever be while his sister will be sulking right beside him, rethinking her past life choices. He hung his arm around her shoulder, taking her attention, "Have you spoke with him yet?" She sighed, "Oppa, we're in different years, how could I even communicate with him?"

"Phone?"

"No. He's not answering."

Taehyung sighed at the couple's hopelessness and started to think about what Haeun asked earlier. I mean, really though, why'd they have to be lovers when they don't even know how to understand each other? He knows that a kick on somewhere wouldn't be a much of a big deal since he's still alive and breathing. What was Jungkook's deal? Still, he won't get to have the answer since the couple that was in the subject didn't know either, I don't know about Jungkook's side.

"Oppa," Heesun suddenly called, "You know what ?" and looked her brother directly in the eye. Taehyung blinked, "Vacuums." She sighed at the stupid answer, "I mean, in a metaphor." Taehyung, once again, blinked, "Black holes." Heesun started rubbing the bridge of her nose, "... You know what just isn't cool?" Taehyung blinked, now making the improvement, twice, "Lava," and smiled sheepishly, knowing that he pissed off his sister, again.

Until he got to see a place where he usually goes with his favorite dongsaeng, which is obviously Jungkook, to after school and before going to their dormitory, "We're here." Pulling Heesun along with her inside the cafe, he greeted over, "Hi, hyung! I brought Heesun!" Seokjin, who was busy doing the cash register, smiled at his siblings and waved a little before noticing the kid who had the world weighing over her back.

He excused himself afterwards, not forgetting to ask the co-worker beside him to take over for a while since there was no one waiting on the line, and walked towards the two, "What happened to Heesun?" Taehyung answered, "Kookie's been ignoring her ever since that incident yesterday morning."

Of course, Jin already knew what that was since the Heesun's three brothers came to her room after that 'fire reminder' that Jungkook said, only to witness a abrupt crime scene of Jungkook lying on the floor and Heesun in a position of a Karate fighter. But they didn't do anything afterwards; they just waited for the others to come where they were and let them handle it themselves.

"Have you said you're sorry, Hee?" asked the eldest of the Kims to the youngest. She stared at the table that was in front of her, not even bothering to say anything. "You didn't?! No wonder he ignored you!" said Jin, gesturing Taehyung to hold over his arms, making it seem like he was after Heesun. It looked like a comedy show. "Well, I have a pride to take care of and he tried to kiss me!" That's where Jin pauses,

"Hee, I know that you're only 16 and never had a boyfriend before but now you do. Why won't you trust Jungkook for a while like I do, it's not like he'll you, or anything?"

"What if he did? What are you going to do?"

"Well, let me just rip that boy apart and see what happens."

Heesun blinked before shivering at the thought of her boyfriend getting all chopped in half like a log, "Please, don't do that." Jin chuckled and pat his sister on the top of the head, "Say that you're sorry, alright? Promise me that." She nodded and gave a sheepish smile, "Promise."

"What's happening here?" said a man that showed himself right beside Jin. A rather fine looking man, or so Heesun would say to herself. The dude was wearing the same apron and uniform as Jin, assuming that they were co-workers which was obvious. "Oh, right," her brother started, "Tae, Hee, this is Mark Tuan, a friend of mine. Mark, these are my siblings, Taehyung and Heesun."

Taehyung bowed his head a little while Heesun blinked and said hello, eyeing the guy that was staring back at her. She felt as weird as her two brothers here.

Something doesn’t seem quite right.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

I've made them fight, again.
I have nothing to regret.
Just read and watch, just read, on how the story goes.
It'll be a fun ride.
Be ready.

You're in danger.

Lol.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 25, 2015