Twenty-four

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Are You Listening?

 

Narrator's Point of View

"I accept your fcking mission."

With this being said, Miyoung and the others who were in the other line were gaping and gasping and after some minutes they ended up celebrating which made Heesun concious, "Yah, I knew you weren't alone! That's why I'm having second thoughts about this."

"Don't worry, Hee. You'll do fine. You guys are going to be lovers in no time," Miyoung gave a little motivation but it ended up making her more nervous. "Whatever. I'm in the middle of nowhere and now asking for Jungkook to just wake up."

"Oh, my god. She said his name!" Heesun heard Soojung who was in the other line and she's assuming that she's already melting on the floorboards. "Heesunie!" She then heard Hoseok called over her through the phone, "I'll make sure that you'll be the one who'll catch the bouquet in our wedding so I'm counting on you!"

"Yah! Who said that I'm going to agree on the wedding?!" The nagging Soojung asked the innocent Hoseok who answered, "Well, I never heard you talking about disagreeing in the first place so I thought that marrying to you wouldn't be bad." Another celebration was bound to begin and Heesun cut herself in, "Hobi oppa, are you confessing now?"

Hoseok was astonished, ".. W-what are you saying, Hee? You're making my heart so.. oh, my heart." She giggled, "Whatever. I'm going to put my phone down now," and she did what was said but stopped when she heard a familiar voice. "Heesunie! I hope you end up with my cousin!"

"Haeun, what the hell are you doing there?!"

"Haeun was excused and wanted to skip swimming class, too. She came here when she heard about Miyoung noona's plan," Bambam explained for her. "So you guys are getting along without my help. I feel unwanted," Heesun sulked. "Shut up and do your mission, Code-6!" Miyoung said to her, acting as if they were agents. Heesun giggled and played along, "Yes, Code-4."

This is funny, or so she thought. It honestly wasn't.

 

~~~~

 

After minutes of very long walks, Heesun sighed in relief when she finally saw the sign that was saying, 'Infirmary'. She walked closer to that door, ranting why it's so hard to memorize a path towards an important location.

Her phone was just resting there in her pocket, recording every noise that she makes. The other people that are in the other line came into a conclusion that Hee hasn't found the clinic yet, until now.

Heesun took a deep breath and exhaled through her nose before holding the clinic's doorknob. She was reminiscing everything that Jimin told her when he sent her home last chapter 16:

 

FLASHBACK YAY!

"Oppa, what do you feel when you fall in love?" asked the little curious Heesun. Jimin smiled a little there while staring at a distance, "It's when you feel like you always want to hold someone forever. When you feel like you just want to keep that certain person away from others."

The girl scrunched up her face in dissatisfaction, "Isn't that like obsession?" Jimin frowned and shook his head, "No. It's far from that. Obsession is like a whole new level, like you would kill someone for the person you love." She nodded, "What if you fell in love with someone in just one week?"

"That would be just a crush then. It wouldn't be love if you just met him in a week. You'll have to wait for four months before loving someone."

"Wow, it feels like I'm talking to some expert here," Heesun chuckled while Jimin hung his arm around her shoulder. "Let's just say that it's based from experience."

LET'S END THIS LOL

 

If it's not love, then what is this that I am feeling? Heesun started to wonder as she went inside the clinic and walked towards the curtains and gingerly drew it, to reveal a boy that was unconscious and lying down the bed that the curtain was covering.

"I'm assuming that you're inside with him now, no?" Miyoung suddenly said which was followed by a couple of 'shht'-s by the other people who were also listening.

Heesun didn't mind the voices that came out from her phone and walked closer to the boy. She peeked at his face that was rather scowling. She was hearing his breathing from the holes of his nose, making it obvious on how the silence were creeping up.

"Hee, are you just going to stand there, or..?" The next voice was Namjoon's and was also followed by the 'shht'-s by the same people before.

The girl couldn't take it anymore, she held up her phone closer to and whispered, "Could you guys pipe it down? I'm trying my best here!" She then could feel the nods that were to answer her from the other line. She kept it in her pocket, again and sighed.

"Jungkook-ssi, you're asleep, right?" She questioned the sleeping boy and chuckled as if it was ridiculous, "Ah, I'm stupid. Of course, you are!" His body started shift and stopped when his body was facing in front of her. Heesun was starting to doubt things but just shrugged it off,

"Alright, I'm going to make this short and sweet but I won't assume if it is going to be the kind of sweet that you're expecting. Why would you be even thinking while you're asleep?" She face palmed herself, "I'm stupidly talking to a sleeping person. Guys, can I stop this?"

"NO!" All of the people in the other line said.

The girl panicked when Jungkook was murmuring things and was shifting his position left and right. And then sighed when he finally stopped and continued to sleep.

"Hee, get it over with already. We're getting bored here," Yoongi suddenly spoke and was to be answered by Hoseok, "Hyung, if you're hungry, then you can take something in the fridge." Heesun heard shuffling noises and a response of 'Don't mind if I do' from Yoongi. "Oppa, don't take the chocolate kisses there, they're mine," she said and got a 'Yes, Heesunie' from him.

She looked at the boy, again and started speaking, "Okay, I'll just get this over with. Jeon Jungkook, I knew, ever since that day when you first showed me how troublesome you are when you eat sweets, that you already knew that I had a crush on you. I just got this little news from Namjoon oppa that he 'accidentally' sent the confession to everyone of you. He's really stupid."

"Hey!" Namjoon suddenly spoke.

"And in fact, that's not what I feel anymore. Because each time that you are near me, my heart starts to beat a little faster. My stomach feels light and does flip flops while my smile brightens. Although I still don't understand because Jimin oppa told me that it needs to last many months for you to fall in love."

"Yeah, it was from experience," Jimin stated.

"So when I heard that I thought to myself that I had a crush on you but no! I actually liked you. This is insane; it's like the five stages of bleaching your hair!" Afterwards some laughs could be heard. "I kept that feeling for myself and just let you get the idea of me having a mere crush on you. I didn't want to make this big because you are my friend.

If you knew that, I would get the consequences of you leaving me behind. But I think the hardest part of being your friend is making it seem as though I like my other friends as much as I like you, which is ridiculous!" She panted, "I don't like this anymore!" and cried while smiling, thinking of it as funny.

"Still, that was like a week ago because you should know that I've started to like you less now.. the reason for that is I've started to love you more." With that said, the girl felt heat creep up to her cheeks and the teasing voices from her phone was heard.

"All I wanted to say was," she continued, making the voices be in silence, "I want to be the reason why you look down at your phone and smile, then walk into a pole," she then giggled, "No, really! Jungkook-ssi, you know what? Of all the things in the world that I’m unsure of, all of the billions and gazillion things, I’m sure of one thing. I am 100%, undeniably,” she took a deep breath, “In love with you. What do you say?"

Series of "Ah, so cheesy!", "Darned maknaes, getting love life before me", "I feel like laying an egg.." and many, many more dilemmas were heard.

"Shouldn't you be calling me 'oppa'?" The boy suddenly said with his eyes closed. The girl crossed her arms over her chest, "I knew you weren't asleep."

"Goah! Guys, what's happening there?" -Taehyung

"Plot twist! The hell, Kookie, you heard all of that?" -Jimin

"I knew that he was awake, he was moving too much." -Bambam

"Me, too. The shuffling noises were too obvious." -Haeun

"I actually saw this coming, too." -Soojung

"Same. I bet that he was awake ever since Hee came over." -Miyoung

"He was, actually. I was just talking to him over the phone before Heesun called you." -Jin

"Are you serious right now, hyung?" -Namjoon

"You could've told us before but then again, it could ruin the fun." -Hoseok

"Could you guys settle down? They're not done talking yet." -Yoongi

They did settle down and quietly listened to the two kids.

On the other line, Jungkook was sitting up with a finger, placed across his lips, signaling Heesun who was giggling on her own, to be quiet and say the sentence that he asked her to say, "I don't know about this. A teacher might come in and.."

"Just what the hell are the two of you doing?" said Namjoon. The girl continued to giggle and said, "Let's stop this. I don't want to do it here. Plus, I'm on my period and--"

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook!" They all said. The said dude laughed his heart out while the girl was happily giggling, "We're only joking. Yah, Jungkook-ssi, say what you have to say." The boy sat up and wiped the tears in his eyes, "Alright. Heesunie, I love you, too."

"Oh, you do, oka-- You what?!" she shrieked, minding how the other people on the other line were quiet, "What the? Don't tell me you guys knew about this. Why didn't you tell me?! Jungkook answered for them, "Well, they thought that you already noticed it from the start and just gone with the flow, not telling you anything." She pouted, "Is that true, guys?"

"Yes.."

She just continued to pout, "You can continue." He nodded, "I first met you ever since that encounter in the mall, right?" She nodded. "But when I first saw you was like inside my dream." 

"D'aww," -others

"Yeah, she died." Heesun attempted to hit Jungkook in the head, "I frigging hate you." While he just laughed, "I already knew before then that your seat was across mine and I never would've thought that I will meet you someday. It feels like it was fate, or maybe destiny." She gawked at him, "Maybe a short dude. Let's hide him in the name of 'Chimchim'."

"Heesun, I am taller than you, you know that!" -obviously Jimin

"Leaving that aside, when I first saw you I fell in love well not love, love but you smelled nice," Jungkook stated, making the girl chuckle. "You smelled me?" He shook his head, "Rather I sniffed you." Really. "Dude, you're not a dog."

"Didn't I tell you last time that I could be your puppy?"

"Whatever. Do what you want."

"Okay, sit here," Jungkook tapped the seat beside him and she did. He opened his arms wide, "Hug me." And she happily did. Another set of teases were heard on the other line of the phone. "So, are we dating now?" The impatient one asked, not wanting to pull back when she was struggling, "I thought that you were listening to my confession."

"I was."

"We obviously have the same feelings so can't you take a hint?" Heesun was just too shy to be blunt even though she was confident just a while ago. "Heesun," the other called over. "Yeah?" She asked and got the response that made her heart beat like crazy,

"Can I kiss you?"

She thought for a while, not minding the non-stop teases in the background and the over protective screeches from her brothers, "Not until we get married." But the dude was just too stubborn and whined, "I want a kiss!" Heesun pulled away when he spoke, again and looked at him seriously in the eye, "Why do I even like you?" He smiled cutely, "Because I'm cute."

Heh.

That'll do.

 
 
 
 

Author's Note:

Now you guys know how the confession started.
Ain't that great?
Now all we have to know now is how..
Jungkook fell in love with Hee.
Don't worry, I'll put that.
Although, I won't promise that it will be early.
It will be like, in the 30+ chapters.
Yeah, something like that.
Gomenne.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 23, 2015