Fifty-two

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Doubts and Suspension with Taetae

               

Narrator's Point of View

It was another day and Myungsoo was just walking on the hallway, onwards to his 'girlfriend's' classroom. Once he got there, he took a peek in the inside of the room from the window. He was confused to not see any sight of her so he decided to ask somebody. Then he saw Soojung, "Oh, sunbae, why are you here?"

He asked her, "Where's Heesun?" It wasn't really doubtful for him to question that since she knows the reason why, "She's absent today." That got him confused, "Why?" She shrugged, "I don't know," and Haeun popped out of nowhere, "She told me that she's suspended but she never told us the reason why," making Soojung nod in agreement.

"Oh," was all Myungsoo got to say and made his way back to his office. More like, his home since that is the place that we always see him in ever since day one. More importantly, why was Heesun suspended? The thing that he remembered was she got into detention because of sleeping in class now she got suspended. Was the girl in the state of rebellion, or something?

Then his phone rung, he picked it up and saw that it was Heesun, "What happened to you?" She answered, "The reason why I called. I've got a chance to talk to Mr. Lee last time and I told him that I have a boyfriend," which made him nervous, "What'd you say?" She trailed off, "Well, he thought that he was you. Probably because of the news about the hallway incident."

Myungsoo was relieved for a moment but then he realized that she said, 'he thought', which made him more nervous. "I purposely told him the truth." And with that said, he shouted, "What the hell, Kim Heesun?!" making the other members of the council inside the room startled because of him. "What's up with everyone, cursing my name like that?

Anyway, I had a reason. And that reason is the thing that I don't know but I really do have one." Confucianism. "Mr. Lee told me then that I have to be suspended for like, a week because of it. He also told me that I'm lucky that he's not as strict as Ms. Seo because if he was, then I'd be kicked out from school and even Jungkook." The thought made him gulp which made him think, 'why?',

"So, is there any more punishments waiting for you?"

"No, actually. This is probably it but he also told me that he'll be visiting me here. Although I'm not sure if it's this day, or tomorrow."

"Okay, so am I off the hook, now?"

"Uhm," Heesun, on the other line, trailed off, unsure of what kind of answer she'll say, "Probably. I still don't want the Hang San students to know about it. Because if they did know, then Ms. Seo might know about it so we'll continue." She had a point. Myungsoo will just agree, "I see, then I'll see you."

"Sure."

The girl was the first to hang up. The gay-- boy looked at his phone, and then heaved out a sigh, "Why do I have to be involved?" I would ask the same thing but I'm too afraid.

"Who were you talking to?"

Myungsoo almost jumped up from his seat when he heard the sudden question from a certain person that ended up being the vice president, "Yunhae-ssi," he muttered, "It was just Heesun. There's nothing to worry about." Yunhae's eyebrows furrowed, "I wasn't worried, I was curious." He shrugged, "It's the same thing." She glared, "It's not," making the boy scared,

"What have I ever done to you?" This will make you actually think that it's like Taehyung and Miyoung all over again. I am giggling over here. "Just showing me your stupidity." He pouted, "I am not stupid," and fought for his right, "If I were to be, then I wouldn't be sitting here, acting up as the president."

"Oh, so you are acting."

"You know that's not what I meant."

She looked at him in the eye, "Then tell me, why are you acting as Kim Heesun's boyfriend?" He gulped, "W-where did you get that idea?" She tilted her head to the side, "Why are you stuttering? Does that mean that you are acting?"

This just makes the fact that the VP is smarter than the pres. Your country is in danger, lol. "I overheard your conversation with her the other day. You guys were talking about acting as lovers, I would want to know why." Yunhae asked, with this expressionless face she had like she wasn't interested at all but she is. "What's it to you?" Myungsoo challenged.

"Good question," she said and walked towards her desk to sit on it (yes, on the table), "I don't honestly have anything to do with this but a friend of mine does. It's Choi Jinri. Jungkook's ex-girlfriend." Such a small world! I mean, the response only made Myungsoo shocked. "She just got the news about him currently dating Kim Heesun. She wanted me to know if it's true, or not."

"So, what if she is? What are you going to do?" That was just such a stupid thing to ask. Myungsoo wasn't sure if he was thinking straight, or not, but he was sure that he's still sane. He got even more shocked when he realized what he just said however he got even more and more shocked when he heard the girl's answer.

"We'll get her expelled and force them to break up."

 

~~~~

 

"To think that you'll get suspended at a time like this."

Heesun sighed at the lecture that she got, once again, from her mother, "Omma! You've said that a hundred times already!" which was true, "Don't you even get tired?" But her mother was a stubborn one, more like we knew where the siblings came from, "Not until you tell me why!"

The girl yet again sighed. She had no other option but to tell her mother. Well, she wasn't her mother for no reason, "The principal told me that I should stay home for a week as punishment for breaking his rules." Her mother-- Let's give her a name, Kyunghee, but I know that we won't use this a bit often, lol-- gasped, "What did you do?"

Staring at the floorboards, Heesun answered, "I dated Jungkook, which is wrong since it's forbidden for Song Wan to date someone in Hang San." She just couldn't believe what she just heard. She knew that her daughter was in for a lot of trouble.

"I'm home!"

Taehyung was just on bad timing. His timings were never right. It makes him even more irritating. He's lucky he's cute, lol. I am sorry.

"Why is Heesun here? Something happened while I'm gone," and of course, he's clueless since he's living in their dorms. Their mother (see?) sighed and rubbed Heesun's shoulder, saying, "Tae, pull your sister up to her bedroom. I'll leave for a bit," and stood up from sitting on their couch. "Pull?" was all Taehyung had to ask but he didn't get a response since their mother already left.

He stared at the girl who was left alone, sitting on the couch, "Jimin told me that you got into detention, or something. I wanted to ask if it's true." She nodded. "What happened now? Why aren't you in school?" Even though she was getting tired of repeating it to each and everyone that she talks to, she answered, "I got suspended for one week."

"Why?"

"I told Mr. Lee that I'm dating Jungkook."

"What?!" Taehyung over reacted that made Heesun glare at him, "Are you out of your right mind, child?!" The glare got even worse, "I am not. There's nothing even wrong about telling him. The dude's a nice guy. He actually promised me that he won't tell it to anyone, especially his wife. But, in one condition."

"What?"

"I have to help them make up."

"Oh," Taehyung got his mouth agape. "Though," she laid her back against that couch's backrest, "That's something that I have to handle myself while you," and pointed at her brother, "You have to tell me everything that happened last Saturday." With that said, the boy smiled at her sheepishly, "Do I have to?" and received a harsh, "Yes."

 

~~~~

 

Heesun's bedroom.

The girl, that owned the bedroom, happily hopped up to her bed and sat there with this bright smile on her face as she was looking at her brother. Taehyung looked at her weirdly, asking himself, 'why is she so excited about this?' Because he is now going to tell her what happened last Saturday. The day when Miyoung just confessed to him. Remembering it, made his face be in the color of bright red.

What is happening to this dude?

He was actually lucky that the light in the room isn't that bright since it was only the night light, "Stop smiling like that," and sat beside her on the bed. Heesun pouted and slumped her back against the bed's headrest, "Stop nagging like that." Taehyung then laid his feet on the bed and did the same, "You're too excited," and took a deep breath,

"Miyoung did confess to me."

Heesun's eyes just shimmered in glee, "Oh, my gosh! I knew it!" and shook her brother by the shoulder. "Yeah, you did!" he said and made her stop, she giggled, "What'd you say?" He shrugged at the question and answered honestly, "At first, I was shocked because I've always thought that she hated me," which made the younger roll her eyes, "I did! I had no idea that she likes me! When did this start actually?"

"More like, months ago?"

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah, you're that dense."

Taehyung pouted at his sister while she would just give him a grin and a tap on his cheek. Well, at least, we knew where Heesun got her denseness. "Do you like her even?" Heesun asked while checking the ends of her hair, needless to say, but her brother's answer was beyond her,

"I’m not sure." Even I was startled, "So, you do!" Taehyung was somehow taken aback, "No, I don't!" And it appears that Heesun was once again, high, "You bloody was, you climbed in fish tank in Chinese and was singing 'Under the Sea'."

"Heesun, go to sleep."

"I was just kidding, I'm fine!"

"No, you are not. Here's ₩10,000." The younger judged her oppa, completely, as he was jokingly giving her the money, "I will make your death look like it was an accident." She really will. "Oh, c'mon, Hee. It was a joke," he stated and hugged her while rocking themselves, side-to-side.

The younger pushed him away, "Whatever. Continue your story." He awkwardly coughed and sat straightly, "Well, I just let her like me." She frowned, "That's all?" and he nodded, "You didn't tell her if you accept her feelings, or not." He shook his head, "Why? Do I have to?"

"Idiot. Of course, you do!" Heesun over reacted which made Taehyung startled and put his hands up in the air, "Look, I'm sorry that I was born an idiot. I don't know how to handle that sort of situation since it's my first time getting a confession in person." It was acceptable but he's already old enough to know what to do. "You're saying sorry to the wrong person.

If you don't like Miyoung unnie, then tell that to her already. But if you think that you do like her, then the last thing that you should do is go out with her."

He nodded slowly, "I knew that but.." She tilted her head to the side and looked at him, "But, what?" He gulped, "I already wanted to do and say from the start that I don't like her the same way that she does for me, but.. But there was something that was pulling me. It was pulling me away from telling her. I don't know what it was. However, the thing that I know is that I have to wait for the right time to respond."

He was using wise words, which was not good. Heesun stared at her brother in awe, trying to process in her mind what he just said and squealed with a straight face. The act made Taehyung jump on his seat, "What? Why?" She joyfully shook her head with this wide and bright smile on her face, "Keep on thinking about it. I promise that I won't tell any of what we talked about today to unnie, oppa!"

The boy huffed, "Whatever. Go to sleep." The girl whined, "But it's still early!" Apparently, the fight is Stubborn against Stubborn. "You have nothing to do anyway." And with that the younger would just pout on her own and obey him. She lied on the bed but only to hit her head on the bed's headrest. Her head, indeed, was rested. WTF?

Taehyung laughed when he heard his sister whimper in pain, "What's happening to you?" Heesun pouted as she was holding on to her head, "Leave my room. I don't need your sympathy," while her brother worthlessly snickered at her, carressing her hair as she began to sleep.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

This chapter is nonsense, geez.

 

 

 

Updated:
June 20, 2015