Sixty-one

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Whut he really did and does (?)

 

Taehyung's Point of View

I am curretly strutting down the hallway with not a care in the world when I accidentally saw the wedded couple in the middle if the hallway, stealing the spotlight.

No, not Soojung and Hoseok hyung. Why would they be here?

"Eungki, I already told you that I'm sorry!" Mr. Lee begged but it didn't seem to melt his wife's heart. She ignored him and started to walk away while he stayed there in the middle, kneeling, shouting, "Eungki!"

People around him are gossiping while looking at him. They aren't any help at all. I would help him out, although that would be scary since he was the principal. I wish Hee was here. That would be great.

I then had a little eye contact with Mr. Lee as he was still kneeling. I awkwardly broke it and started walking away from where he was because we were a bit close to each other and I would want to call that danger zone. However my plan for escaping didn't go so well, "Kim Taehyung!" I froze in my spot and slowly turned my head, "Yes, sir?"

He stood up and walked closer to me, "I would want to ask a favor from you." I gulped because he seems so serious than usual. And I take back what I said about helping him, it was actually more terrifying than I thought. "C'mon, let's go somewhere private," he pulled me by the arm to somewhere that I don't know.

Where is he taking me? Am I going to be a prosistute at a young age? But I'm already 19, that's already legal but I don't want to be one yet! Wait, yet?

Once we got to somewhere that I didn't have a lot of people, we stopped walking. He held me by both of the shoulders and stared right into my eyes, "Son, I need to get your advice." Sir, how am I your son? "How do I get your principal to forgive me?" He's trying so hard. I want to cry! Like, get me out of here already! "I've been trying so hard and two months have already passed." Wow, glad to hear that you haven't gotten a divorce.

"I'm afraid that we might get a divorce if this gets too long." I spoke too soon. "Well," I started, not sure of what I am going to say. I'm still an inexperienced, 19-year-old guy. How am I supposed to know? Yeah, don't even point out that my little sister is smarter than me because it's true. The truth hurts.

"I'll give you higher grades if you'd help me."

Well, that just came out of nowhere.

"I accept your invitation."

Yep, definitely out of nowhere.

 

~~~~

 

Student Dungeon.

I quickly ran out of the campus to go to where my little sister is found. By the time that I got there, I shouted, "Hee!" which made her look at me with an annoyed look on her face. Well, sorry if I ever needed you. She was about to open the door for me and say something until I squished my face to the glass.

Her unsatisfied face became worse. She opened the door which made me lose balance and almost fall off, "What do you want?" I stood straight and composed myself (what's there to compose?), "Mr. Lee wanted me to do him a favor." She then had this straight, uninterested fave, "You could've done better, oppa. I'm so sorry for you." What do you mean?

"Well, he promised that he will give me higher grades if I could help him." 

Her eyes widened, "What have you gotten yourself into?" and shouted at me. I covered my face with my hands, "I don't know, don't kill me!" 

"Yah, hyung, what happened?" I heard Bambam from behind her and looked to see the other people there looking at me. I pushed Heesun aside and walked towards them. "D-did you just push me?" I heard her say but I have no time for that right now. (sassy Tae) "Mr. Lee asked me if I could give him advice for getting back together with Ms. Seo."

All of them sighed. "He never gives up, does he?" said Haeun, not looking up from her book. "I think that you should just give up with this deal, hyung," says Jungkook, which made Heesun, who was currently standing beside me, nod in agreement. "What kind of advice, hyung?" Bambam asked that I shrugged on. All of them sighed, again.

"I know," Bambam suddenly said that made all of us look at him, "How about you tell him to tell her a pick up line?" I judged him, "Aren't they too old for that?" He gawked at me, "It wouldn't matter, hyung, as long as he will obtain the prey's heart then everything would be fine." Then came a lot of 'oohs' in the room. "Where did this 'knowledge' of yours come from?" Heesun asked him that he answered, "The land of the free," and winked at her. Heesun rolled her eyes because of it.

"Where's that?" -me

"America, hyung." -BB

"Oh." -me

"How about you give me some examples of your pick up likes, Kunpimook-ssi?" I challenged him. He just shrugged with a smug smile, "Sure," and faced Haeun, who seemed to be so focused on her book, "Haeun-ah!" She looked up to see him and raised an eyebrow, "What?" He awkwardly coughed and said, "Could you take off your glasses?" Her eyebrows rose higher, like it could reach the heavens, "And why?"

"I want to see what an angel would look like."

Everyone was stunned inside the room, especially Haeun, too bad she didn't blush. Bambam, because of embarrassement, hid behind Myungsoo, who had been quiet for quite a long time now. "What the heck, hyung?" Jungkook said while Heesun protested, "How did you manage to be that smooth?"

The little boy then stood up from behind Myungsoo hyung and returned his smug smile, with an arrogant laugh. What is going on with this 12-year-old? "There are a lot of pretty girls in Hang San, Hee. Think about it, what do you think would I do if there are a lot pretty girls surrounding me?" Heesun didn't answer, not because she got burned, instead she turned to Jungkook with a glare. Jungkook just sat there; nervous, intimidated and cofused at the same time.

"Why do you look so jealous, Heesun-ssi?" Myungsoo hyung finally spoke. Heesun turned to him, not removing the angry look on her face, "I am not jealous." Bambam the laughed, "Funny how Myungsoo hyung gets to ask that to her, after what happened yesterday." Heesun then awkwardly laugh for what he said, "Let's not talk about that."

"What happened yesterday?" I asked, out of curiousness, which made Heesun jump a little from her spot. "Nothing, hyung. Don't worry about it," Bambam assured while I just nodded and took a glance on Jungkook. I don't know, I just had a little question in my head asking, what is he thinking now? He was directly staring at Heesun's face while Hee feels it and her nervousness increases because of it.

I love how tables were turned in just a blink of an eye.

...

Okay, it gets more and more awkward than it should so I decided to take my leave, "I'mma leave. Thanks for the tip!"

 

~~~~

 

Hang San.

"Lee-san!" I said as I was running and for duck's sake, I just spoke Japanese in the wrong time. Once I got to catch after Mr. Lee, I stood straightly and huffed, "Lee-s-- I mean, Mr. Lee, I'm here." He smiled at me in amusement and chuckled, "I can see that and I can also see that you speak Japanese to attract girls, huh?" I didn't answer, I just laughed a little.

I didn't even know why I did that. All I know is I usually do that inside my head but not in real life. Like, what is real life?

"So, you know what I could do now?"I nodded at his question and said, "I think you should court her, just like what you did before you became her boyfriend." He blinked and I did, too, "But I never court her before." I blinked, again, "Oh," but lit up, "You can court her now. Or maybe, propose to her again but don't make it obvious because she might get the idea. Ms. Seo's a very smart woman, indeed."

Wait, I'm doing it, again. Where am I getting all these ideas?!

He nodded, "Yeah, I get you but give me an exact example of what I should do for her to listen to me." Hyung, you're only making this harder for me. I sighed inwardly, not making it obvious because I wouldn't want my grades to gracefully drift away from me, even though it was graceful. "Example like, what would Taehyung do to court someone that he likes?"

What would Taehyung do? What would I do? To her? She usually doesn't listen to me but she listens to my jokes. She laughs at them. Ah, I'm thinking about her again!

"How about you tell her something funny to get her attention?" I shrugged because Mr. Lee doesn't seem to be some funny guy. All I'm saying is he seems to be someone who's always serious. He slowly nodded, "I see. Oh, well, I'll try," he smiled and gave me a pat on the shoulder, "Thank you, Taehyung-ssi. You lightened up my head a bit." I smiled back, "I'm glad I could help."

 

~~~~

 

Her office.

Narrator's Point of View

Yeah, so it was already dismissal and all of the students have finally went home which was the perfect time to have quality time with your wife, am I right or am I right? What the hell are you even thinking? Soojung and Hoseok aren't here! 

"Yeobo."

Hearing the 'repulsive' word sent shivers down to Eungki's spine. Neither she felt happy about it nor did she want to go hyperventilating. She was annoyed about how her husband humiliated her in the middle of the hallway earlier by telling her those lame pick up lines that she wished never existed. More like, who does that in these days? In modern time?

Ms. Seo ain't knowing what's up.

Seungyeon frowned at the response, which was a cold shoulder. He didn't even know what to do anymore although it didn't give him the choice to even give up. He was only getting started, "Eungki-ah, all I need is your attention. Can't you at lest give that to me? He kneeled once again, in front of her desk, with a very pitiful look on his face. No, he didn't look like a beggar.

Eungki only gave him one glance and afterwards she adverted her gaze back to her work. He sighed, "So, does this mean that you don't love me anymore?" She then stopped whatever she was doing, still staring at it. He stood up, "I'm going to leave," and left a little box on her table which caught her attention.

Once she saw no more signs of her husband and heard the closing, she slowly reached for the small box that looked like it had food inside. Good timing because she was already starving. She pulled the ribbon up to loosen the knot and pulled it off the small holes. She unfolded the little envelope-like lid upwards to be greeted by a sentence, with terrible handwriting.

"I am sorry if I made you mad at me for over two months because of a misunderstanding that I did. This is not a bribe, really.

It would be like a test, if you do love me or not because this is just killing me.

I am just asking for something that would mean everything to me and hopefully, for you, too..."

Curious, she opened the folded paper at the bottom and a little ring popped out and landed on her lap. Confused as hell, she read the continued sentence.

"For this ring and for the question that I would have to say, please, answer me honestly."

"Seo Eungki, will you marry me, again?"

She looked up from the paper, to see her husband staring at her intently like he just peed. She squinted her eyes, "No." Well, that just lost all of his hopes. "I'll think of this as a bribe and you trying too hard to fool me. Seungyeon, I am not as narrow-minded as you think." He had this pitiful look on his face once again.

"I don't want to marry you, again. However I never said that I don't love anymore."

He lit up a little, "So, are you saying that you forgive me?" Eungki looked down to her lap where the ring was found and wore it on her finger. She then looked back to her husband and nodded with a straight face. He celebrated, "Finally!" and hugged her until she falls apart.

Well, not literally.

The ships in this story. Like, really.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

This chapter isn't really necessary.
I just wanted to show you guys that Tae likes Young and all..
How the principals make up, that's all.
I don't even know why I made Tae speak Japanese.
I don't even know why I put him there..
Forgive me..
I got the freaking Tae syndrome..

 

 

 

Updated:
July 11, 2015