Ten

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Reunion?

Nani = What?
Matte kudasai = Please wait a second.

Heesun's Point of View

Miyoung and Soojung gave me a long look before asking, "What really did happened?!" I glared at them, like I normally do and ignored them. I felt Miyoung getting surprised, "Wow, this kid is getting sassy, again. Hey, Jimin, you know anything?"

"I told you, I don't know! I only knew it the same time you two knew."

"You like her, don't you? Why didn't you stalk?"

"You really expect me to do such a thing?!"

Soojung pouted, "I was only suggesting," she turned to me, "Heesunie, I'm really getting worried. What happened? If Jungkook did anything wrong to you, just tell me. I'm going to beat him up to a pulp if he did."

I chuckled a little, "He didn't do anything wrong." Knowing Miyoung, she's not going to believe me, "Oh, yeah. Why are you so glum, then? He did something, I know it!" I sighed, "I already told you, he didn't. How did you guys know it in the first place?"

All of the three of them looked at each other and said in the same time, "Your brothers told us." I, again, sighed. Soojung started to explain, "We came to your house, it was Zimin's idea." I turned to him. ".. I wanted to see you," he said while turning pink. Not minding him, I turned back at Soojung, "The ones in there were only Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa. We asked them where you were and--"

Miyoung continued for her, "They said that you had a date with Jungkook, that was set up by Taehyung." My eyes widened. Date?! I turned to my left, which was the window and the face of Jungkook, looking at me. He awkwardly waved at me with a smile. I opened the window and spoke to him, "Tell my ing brother that I'm going to kill him!"

Leaving Jungkook shocked, I left my room.

 

~~~~

 

Jungkook's Point of View

Well that wasn't cute at all. She just cussed at me!

I turned to Taehyung, who was dancing in some corner of the room with some of our girl classmates giggling at him like he was the most adorable thing that they ever saw in their whole lives. He looked stupid, tbh. .-.

I still can't believe that he and Heesun are siblings.

I called him. He happily walked towards me and sat on the chair that was in front of me. "Heesun told me to tell the ing you that she's going to kill you," I copied Heesun's way of saying it. Taehyung then had this scrunched up look on his face, "Your point?"

"She's going to kill you."

"What the hell did I do?!" Hyung over actingly stood up from his seat. I shrugged, "I don't know. All I know is Heesun came back to being a snob, again." Hyung nodded and gave me a pat on the shoulder, "Don't worry, son." Since when are you my father? "We'll come up of a plan that'll make Hee be happy, again."

"She was never happy in the first place. She was just smiling."

"Why are you on her side? You know, if it's not because of me, you wouldn't have met her."

"No actually, I met her because of Jimin hyung."

"Are you neglecting your own father?!"

"I don't want a father like you, hyung."

"Taehyung-ssi?" Someone, one of our classmates, took our attention, "Someone wanted to give this to you," and gave hyung a piece of paper that was folded into three sections.

"What's this? A love letter?" Hyung asked himself. I moved closer to him to read what's written on the letter. It doesn't look like a love letter if you would ask me.

"Come to the rooftop later at lunch break.
I have something to tell you, hyung.
-BB."

 

~~~~

 

Taehyung's Point of View

Kookie put my hopes down; he told me that it wasn't a love letter. When I thought that I'm finally getting a girlfriend! Lonesome kid..

Who's BB though? Byun Baekhyun? Blackberry? BB cream? WTH? xD

I don't really have any idea of who gave me the letter because Jungkook is the only one that I know, who would call me hyung. It's impossible for it to be a girl, you know. That would be wrong..

So here I am, walking onwards to the rooftop, wanting to know who the person was. Until I saw two girls walking down the stairs, I assume that they came from the top floor. I overheard their conversation:

"Have you seen him up there?"

"Who?"

"Bambam oppa! What's he doing up there?"

"I don't know, he's probably confessing to someone."

"Oh, look, Taehyung oppa is going there, too."

"Is he the one-- No."

The girls giggled and waved me a goodbye.

Oh, yeah. I'm pretty popular here. That's what you get for being good looking. By the way, what kind of name is 'Bambam'? Can you even get by a name like that?! Rap Monster, tbh. My gosh, I don't even know anymore.

Wait, though. Bambam...

Bb? BB? Oh, what the heck?! Is he the one? Is this guy even homo?

I finally stepped on the top floor, I noticed a guy then, hopefully shorter than me, that was facing his back. "Hey, are you the guy that made me go here?" I asked looking like the hero from the movies.

He turned around, facing me, making me shocked on how I recognized the features of his face,

"Kunpimook?"

 

~~~~

 

Heesun's Point of View

It was lunch break and I wasn't feeling any better. I may look like I'm moody and having like a PMS, or something. Remembering Kunpi is really disappointing.

"Soojung, you told us about you getting married. Is that even true, or are you just making things up?" Miyoung asked. "Of course, I am," Soojung answered. "To who?" questioned Jimin.

To completely figure out the situation, I was sitting on my chair, that was beside the window, with a twist, lol. On my right side wasn't Soojung, it was a fuming gorrila-- I mean, Miyoung. She was holding me down with her hands. I was practically tied to my chair. My legs are free though. I can freely kick Jimin's shin. "Aw!" Like that.

"Hee, stop kicking him," Miyoung told me. "Not until a certain unnie will untie me from this chair!" I glared at her, which she gave back and turned to Soojung, "Go on." Soojung coughed a little, "As far as I remember his family name is Jung, too."

"How great. You guys have same surnames, there's no need for a wedding," Jimin assured as I butted in, "Jung? Isn't Hoseok oppa's family name Jung, too?" Jimin nodded. Soojung gawked at us, "Ew, I don't want to marry one of Jimin's friends." I shook my head at her, "You can't get away from the curse."

"What the hell, Kim Heesun?!" I giggled when I heard that from the three of them but immediately brought myself back from being moody. "It was fun while it lasted," I heard Soojung said, that made Jimin nod sadly and Miyoung stare at me.

Why are these guys pointing it out like I'm dead?

 

~~~~

 

Taehyung's Point of View

"Hi, hyung," Kunpimook, or should I just say, Bambam, scratched the back of his neck and smiled at me sheepishly. I was devastated, "Where the heck have you been, kid? As far as I remember you were playing with Hee and her Barbie dolls then you just disappeared like a bubble! Not cool, man."

"Yeah, hyung, I knew that but I have a valid reason that I left," he pointed out, "I came back to apologize to her but hyung.. Are you mad at me?" I sighed, "Mad at you? What kind of question is--?" looking at him, I saw him making pouting faces.

Dang it.

".. I'm not." He started smiling, again. "Kunpi, you're already 18, aren't you? Why are you being like that?" He shrugged, "Just a habit. I'm pretty cute, aren't I?" I objected, "No one's cuter than our maknae!"

I was actually preferring to Jungkook but if you guys thought that it was Heesun then it's fine. We have our own minds anyway. (?) (a/n: He meant preferences, lol)

"Speaking of which, where's she studying at?"

"Song Wan High."

"Why aren't you two in the same school?"

"I don't know. Namjoon hyung forced her to study there."

"And I thought Seokjin hyung was the oldest."

"Yeah.." Wait, why am I casually having a talk with him when he had a lot of explaining to do? "Hey--"

"I know. I know what you're going to say." Oh, you do? "Look, I'm going to explain everything to all of you after school."

"When you say 'all of you', you don't mean the lyrics of the song, right? You mean, everyone, right?"

"Yes, hyung. So where will we meet?"

"In our house would be alright."

Eh, nani? Matte kudasai.

"Okay. I'll go with you later then."

"Yeah, sure."

"Thanks for listening to me, hyung."

"No problem."

"I'll be going to class now. Bye."

"Yeah.." I trailed of as I heard the creaking of the closing door behind me. Was he already gone?

I covered my face with both of my hands, hopelessly sitting down the smooth asphalt floor of the rooftop.

Why did I just invite him to go to my house?! Will the hyungs accept him, even? Heesun? Man, what kind of dumb decision did I just make?!

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Bambam's here, too.
Aren't you grateful? Lol.
So the next chapter.. is already ready.
I don't know and am not sure if I will guarantee you that it will make you cry..
but still! I was sad and frowning like a chimpanzee while making it.
And I know that you guys will be, too,
ugly like me, lol.
Indeed.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 11, 2015