Twenty-one

Why Do I Love You, Again?

The One up High and The Kid down Low

 

Beware of something fluffy, omg. XD

Heesun's Point of View

Cafe.

"Your father did what to who and Yunseo to what-what who?!" Bambam hit the back of my head when I said that. Really though. I am really shocked at the happenings lately. Everything changed ever since I met Jungkook.

I felt like he was making a story out of me.. I hope that he makes us end up with each other if he did, lol. Let's stop this..

"Stop being stupid, Hee," he lectured and I pouted. It's not my problem that my brain wasn't working. What if it is..? What is happening to me? Taehyung who was normal all of a sudden, asked, "So you were saying that your father was accused of stealing something from Yunseo's house." Haeun nodded. "Well, that's sick," he said and took a sip of his coffee.

Why is Taehyung acting like he's not himself? He's normal for some reason. Did we switch bodies?!

"Tae oppa," I called over to him, who was two seats away from me. Why is my own brother so far away? "We didn't bang each other in the head, right?" Confused, he shook his head. Why wouldn't he be? I wasn't acting like myself.

"Hee, are you okay?" Jimin, the first one to finally notice, asked. I over actingly acted like it was nothing (over actingly acted?), "Of course, I am. I'm not feeling sick and all, I'm just normal-- Of course, I'm not!!"

"Someone hold her," Taehyung stated. What's this? Ain't caring about his sister like this happens every day?! Bambam nodded and did held me. He was hugging me.. I snapped when I heard laughs from both Jimin and Jungkook, "Are you ing with me?!" I turned to Haeun, that made her alert abruptly, "Choi Haeun, you didn't betray me, did you?!" Haeun immediately shook her head.

"How'd this happen then?! I couldn't think straightly ever since lunch ended!"

"It's true though. She was made as a human dupe by the last periods." -BB

"Shut up! You, you.." I stopped struggling from his hold, "Who am I kidding?" He let me go and I helplessly put my head on the table, "I really thought that Taehyung and I switched bodies."

"Well, you are still in the right mind to say that," Jungkook suddenly agreed which made the others laugh. "Hey, maknae, I am older than you!" Taehyung said. "So you and Jimin hyung switched bodies now?"

 

~~~~

 

Heesun's Bedroom.

"Soojung and Miyoung won't be coming."

"What?! Why?!"

"They had club activities at the end of the day so they'll be late."

"Ugh, just when I needed them. You can leave my room now."

"Yes, my lad--" Taehyung stopped in his tracks when he was supposed to leave, "Why am I becoming your servant, again?" I chuckled as I was staring at my ceiling while lying on my bed, "I don't know. Go ask yourself." But his next response was beyond me, "I was."

...

"Oppa."

"Yis?"

"Leave."

"Will do."

I sighed. Finally have peace and quiet in here. I can finally sleep and not think about anything. I really want this 'highness' of mine, or what Tae speaks of, to be gone as soon as possible. I don't want to go to school on a float. That's embarrassing. How'd this happen actually?

I heard knocks on the door. I didn't get up but just told the person to just come in. I wasn't opening my eyes when I heard footsteps coming closer to my bed. "Wow, this isn't actually a room that I expected you to have." I opened my eyes and looked at the person who spoke. It was Jungkook and he wasn't alone,

"Haeun wants to tell you something." I turned to her, she was awkwardly waving at me, "C'mere," I asked her and pat a place on my bed for her to sit on, "Tell Mama Hee your needs." From afar, I saw Jungkook shooting me a look, "I'm not feeling well you see! As for you though," I pointed at him.

He waved his hand, "Just pretend that I'm not here," and sat on my chair sack. I ignored him and signaled Haeun to speak. "Heesun-ssi, you're not mad at me, are you?" I shook my head, refusing to speak because I might say something unwanted, again. "It's just because I lied to you and all.."

I chuckled, ah, whatever, "I'm not," and gave a tired smile, "There were just a bit of problems in my head--"

"Don't believe her, her mind isn't working at all."

"Jungkook please. Who told you to eat candy?" I noticed something buldging out from his cheek.

"Tae hyung shot one in my mouth."

"That little.." I sighed and held Haeun's hand, "I won't die, don't worry." My eyes widened at what I said, also did Haeun and I think Jungkook did, too, "Jesus Christ, Mary and Joseph. What the heaven did I just say? Ah, forget it. Haeun, you're forgiven even though you didn't do anything wrong," I giggled, "What the hell is wrong with me?" and opened my arms wide; "I don't care anymore. Come and give this Mama Hee a hug."

Haeun smiled, finally, and hugged me. I glanced at Jungkook whose palm was resting on his chin (a/n: this is the other way around, sorry, had to, lol). He pouted when we made eye-contact while I just stuck a tongue at him.

"Heesunie," I was surprised because at long last, she called me that. Although the next scenes were more surprising, "Taehyung sunbae told me about your crush on Jungkookie but don't worry, I won't tell him," she gave me a wink as she pulled away.

"Haeunie, do that, again! You looked cute!" I absentmindedly shouted at her as she stood up. She chuckled at me and ruffled my hair, "Call me unnie for once, I'm older than you, you know." I paused while staring at mid-air, "Why are Jimin oppa’s minions everywhere? Even my brother and you are one of them," I looked at Jungkook who was smiling, "Jungkookie-ssi, I hope you won't go to the darkness, too!"

               

Narrator's Point of View

He just laughed it off and opened the door for Haeun to leave but she stopped by the doorstep and looked at Jungkook, "Feels nice to have the same feelings as your crush, no?" He was confused. "I do hope that you'll have a moment with her here, okay? My pabo cousin." Jungkook scoffed at her, "Just leave."

This was unexpected, no?

"No, Haeunie! Don't go to the light!" Heesun suddenly shouted at Haeun who just got out of the room. The boy shut the door closed, "I thought that it was the darkness." Heesun shrugged, "If it's Jimin, then it's darkness even though Taehyung's basically three shades darker than him. Though it's surprising how the two of you are cousins." Jungkook sat on her bed where Haeun sat on earlier. "I mean, you two don't have similar surnames."

"It doesn't really matter if you don't have similar surnames with your relatives, you know," he answered. The girl was staring at the floor with her jaw hung down, "Oh, yeah. My mind is pretty messed up right now so would you let me sleep?"

"No."

"Jungkook-ssi please."

"No."

"Oppa please."

"No."

"Duck's sake please."

"No."

"Jeon Jungkook, what the hell do you want?" She snapped while rubbing the brigde of her nose, rubbing off the headache that she was having because of some particular childish guy. "Nothing." It worsen.

She sarcastically chuckled, "How many times has it been ever since you started pissing me off?" He innocently shrugged while playing the hard candy inside of his mouth. Heesun noticed it, "Spit that candy out of your mouth." But Jungkook started being sassy, again, "Don't tell me what to do." She sighed, "Human please. Spit it out of your God damned mouth."

The boy noticed that she was getting tired already. He attempted to spit out the candy on to her face. "Don't you dare!" He giggled and muttered a little apology. He swallowed the candy and started to feel the fluffiness inside of him, again. Heesun noticed it when he was bouncing in her bed, "Why'd you swallow it?" She rubbed her eyes.

"I didn't. It fell down my throat on its own."

Is that even possible? Heesun just shrugged and chose to sleep before witnessing something that he will stupidly do, again. Too late. "Sushi, what kind of pet do you have?" She answered, eyes closed, "I don't have any." The boy pouted, "What kind do you want to have then?"

Heesun opened her eyes a bit and glanced at the dude who was leaning closer to her face, she pushed it away, weakly, "A puppy, I guess." The boy's face lit up that made the girl confused, "I can pretend to be your puppy!" and climbed up on her queen-sized bed.

The girl gave him a 'really' look which he nodded at and leaned closer to her face. She blocked his face with her small hands, ".. Dude?" He pulled it away, "I'm trying to cheer you up, can't you see?" She just sighed, too tired to fight back, "Why aren't you as childish as you were before?"

"The candy that I ate is not as many as the pudding that you gave. The level of sugar isn't the same."

"This isn't Science class right? Just say that you have to lay off the carbs."

Once Heesun closed her eyes, again, Jungkook leaned closer to her and started peppering small kisses on her cheeks. She suddenly felt something was wrong, "You want to get hit, don't you?" she eyed him. He whimpered and hid his face on the pillows beside her.

Jungkook slowly turned his eye to her but then hid it, again when they had eye-contact. He whimpered, again, like a crying dog. Heesun sighed and sat up a little to rest her head on the bed's headboard, "Do what you want." The boy's face, once again, lit up and began to fiddle something in his pocket. "What's that?" asked she.

"Candy," he popped the candy into his mouth while smiling at her who was looking at him like he was ridiculous, "Think of it as for ."

That was unexpected, no?

Heesun hit his head with a pillow, "You're lucky that wasn't steel because I really want to strangle you right now!" Jungkook, on the other hand, was rather enjoying this, "I won't do anything, I promise." She just continued to glare at him. Who knew that this little can be ? Or so she thought. That's really what concerns her.

"Really. I just want to cuddle with you," he took the pillow away from her hands that was covering her red face, "Why are you blushing?" She just continued to glare at him, again, "Am not!"

"Do, too."

"Am not!"

"Do, too."

"Not!"

"Too."

"Ahg!"

The little boy, lol, giggled and placed the pillow on her tummy and laid his head there. So somehow, he was lying on the bed on his stomach with his arms around Heesun's upper torso, "This feels nice, no? Sushi?"

There were a lot of things in the girls mind at the moment, including the fact that it was blurry, but she can still see how sweet Jungkook was to her, ".. Yeah."

The door just had to open and reveal the youngest one of Heesun's older brothers, Taehyung,

"Uhm, I'm not ruining anything here, right?"

"Nope," both of them said.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

No, this is not based from experience.
No, I haven't got a boyfriend before.
I just like reading love stories.
And I was giggling like a japanese high schooler, again when I made this.
Feels bruh.

By the way, I guess that I need an explanation about the cousins.
I don't know either.
Although I hope you guys notice how Kook was silent
when the other guys had a conversation about Haeunie's father.
And how he was half-speechless at the Apprehensive chapter.
He doesn't want to get involved with it and just think about how he'll help her
in private, that is.
I hope you guys read this and understand.
I'm still 15 years old, don't make me do difficult things.
Lol.

And never will we know the reason why Heesun was high.
Well, I don't even know where that came from, lol.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 20, 2015