Fifty-six :3

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Payment Chapter

 

my fav number, zomg!
So because of that..

Jimin's Point of View

You're probably happy..

Because I'm the main character in this chapter, kyeuhahahaha! Sorry.

Apparently, the author forgot that I was a part of this story so she decided that I should be the main in this one. I think, it's a good decision, though. I am proud that I am here right now. Obviously telling you guys how much of a disorganized person she is.

(a/n: Am sorry!)

Another thing, I hate how the ones younger than me gets to have a partner/ a girlfriend while I'm here, sulking because I never had one before. Hoseok hyung's out of the picture since the reason for his and Soojung's marriage is a bit reasonable. I really want a girlfriend! Like, seriously, the author is so disorganized.

(a/n: the actual ?)

Anyway, I'm just walking down the hallway, just strolling like I'm walking at the sea shore. It wasn't our free time yet and no, I am not skipping classes. Our teachers are in a meeting right now which means that there are no classes but it's still not our free time. Get it?

I would want to go to the 2nd years' classroom but Heesun isn't there, Soojung and Haeun aren't that much fun. I could go to Miyoung's classroom but I would just piss her off like it's the last thing that I could do. I have no other friends except those guys. It's not like I should just carelessly go to Hang San, where my dudes are at. I might initiate a World War.

Still walking down the hallway, I was looking up and noticed that there were a lot of cameras hanging on every corner of the place. These weren't here before. How come..? Is this the 'spies' that Jungkook was pertaining to? Because it seems rather odd if it were literally people sneeking off every corner of Song Wan just to find Heesun. However, though, it seems very much odd when you got a lot of security cameras all over the school for just keeping an eye for one person.

These guys are cray-cray.

Shaking my head in disapprovement, I walked myself towards the building of the second years to have a talk with my ladies because I am really such a loner right now. Not long enough, I finally reached my destination.

"Hey, guys!" I beamed and sat beside Soojung, where Heesun was supposed to sit but she wasn't here. She gave me a disgusted look and pushed me a little, "What are you doing here? Leave." I pouted like a little puppy, "You're really mean to a friend, Soojungie," only to make her disgusted look worse. I laughed, "The look on your face! So ugly!" She chortled and slapped me lightly on the arm.

"Totally not weird to see you here." A sudden voice from in front of me said. It was a girl that I wasn't familiar of but her voice is. With a really confused look on my face, I asked her, "Who are you?" She just couldn't believe that I asked her that, to the point that she seemed offended, "What the heck? It's me, Haeun. Do I really look that different?" Oh, so now I see, "Yeah," both me and Soojung nodded, "You don't have your glasses on so I couldn't really recognize you, sorry."

Haeun scoffed at me, playfully, "I accept that. My mom forced me to wear contacts, again because she wanted to borrow my glasses." So that's her reason? "Why not your mother be the one wearing the contacts? Does she hate them?" She nodded with her shoulders slumped down, "As much as I do. She gave me an alibi saying that she isn't getting younger. She just threatened me that she will die early at the age of 30! I mean, who does that?"

I chuckled and gave Haeun a motivating pat on the shoulder, "Don't worry, you'll get used to it," but I only got a glare in return. I awkwardly smiled and turned to the girl who wasn't saying anything ever since I came and was just observing us, "Jung, what's wrong? Your face seems longer than usual." Oh, goodie, I got another glare. Am I that unworthy to be loved?

Haeun then spoke on her behalf, "She's falling in love with Hoseok." Soojung then widened her eyes, "What the hell, Eun? I told you to not say it to anyone!" I wasn't ready for that at all even though it wasn't really a surprising fact for her to fall for him. It was too sudden, you see, "It's cool. Plus, you don't really have to hide it from him. He obviously feels the same way as you do." Soojung blushed pure red, which surprised me, "Shut up!" and leaned her head on her arms that were placed on her desk.

Never would've thought that this woman was that in denial. Lucky enough that they are married so things like these would be legal.

"Hyung!"

I turned to look outside of the window and saw a sobbing Jungkook at the other school. Wow, Heesun really does see everything from over here. Especially her boyfriend. Lucky. "What?" I asked him back. Making me devastated in a sopisticated manner, the kid opened his arms out wide, "Hyung, hold me! I wanna cry!" I gawked at Jungkook because, why is he like that? But, "Okay!" (dafuq?)

I did the same as he did and curled our arms at the same time, looking like we were hugging someone invicible. We looked like total idiots, tbh. "Hyeong!" Jungkook was fakely sobbing, like he was impersonating Taehyung in a very serious way, like he was paid for it. "Kookie!" I sobbed to because I would not want the kid to be alone like that, being all dunce, I'd rather join.

I love how I'm keeping my sanity in my mind while in reality, I'm doing the most stupidest thing in the whole wide world.

"Jimin-ssi," I've heard Haeun call me, for the first time in forever but I was only shocked when I heard the words right out of . The words that I have never expect her to ever say, "What the are you doing?" Soojung then laughed herself out of her seat, "Haeun just cussed at you!"

Yeah, I've heard it. I'm not deaf.

I kept a straight face, "Meanie." Haeun then rolled her eyes, "I'm sorry, alright? It seems that Heesun influenced me, or something. Never would have thought that I would learn a bad thing from her." I sighed and just gone with the flow, "I'll talk to Heesun later. You're forgiven, Haeun." She huffed, "Oh, finally. How lucky that you're that easy to fool. Imbecile," and said that made Soojung laugh even more.

I kept a straight face in front of my straight face.

Haeun was actually this sassy? No wonder that she and Jungkook are related.

 

~~~~

 

Library.

I am currently with Haeun. And yeah, I'm stuck with her at the time being. Soojung was supposed to be here along with Miyoung but they told me that they have to go to Hoseok hyung's place because they have to. I don't understand. Why does Miyoung have to go, too? Does she not want me?

I thought if she finally confessed to Taehyung, she'll be as kinder to me as she is to him. Wait, is she even kind to him in the first place?

I don't understand.

"Is something bugging you?" I was startled at the voice that came from Haeun, she was sitting across me. I shook my head and let out a smile, "No need for you to worry." She raised her eyebrow, "I wasn't worried. I was bothered on how you're so quiet because you're usually the type of person who would say something randomly even though no one wants to talk to you." I kept another straight face on the straight face that was in front of my straight face.

What is she? Kim Heesun II?

Just when she laid her eyes back to the book in front of her, I pouted in dismay. No one even loves me. So why should I consider living on? Still pouting, I took the ruler that was in front of me and used it like a knife. Sobbing, I pretended that I was cutting my arm and continouosly chopping it like I never really needed an arm. I felt that there was someone looking at me so I turned back at Haeun. Her face was giving me a look that was saying that I was out of my mind, "If you wanted attention, you could just scream inside the library."

I felt dejected. Not removing the pout on my face, I said, "Nevermind me, continue your reading." Haeun shrugged and did what I said. This woman is seriously giving me a cold shoulder. I can't tell if she's just awkward with me because we never really hung out together, or she just doesn't like me. Girls are hard to understand.

I sighed and put the ruler back to where it came from.

I am bored. I don't have anything to do except wait for Haeun to finish because she was the one who wanted me to go with her here. She said that she'll be here before 8 and she was afraid to go home alone. Meaning, I'll have to be her knight-in-shining armor later. I felt superior when she told that to me but I think that she noticed me getting to ahead of myself and added, 'I also think that you'll be a great sacrifice if I ever get into trouble.'

This girl is Heesun in another girl's body, I tell you.

I huffed and placed my chin on my palms, silently watching Haeun read. Now that I notice it, she's really pretty. I don't want to be mean here or anything but she's prettier than Heesun. Not sure why, I frowned as I landed my eyes towards the guys that were following us all the way here and are currently peeking behind the shelves a few feet away from where Haeun and I are. They were pretty much giving the librarian a hard time.

As from what I am witnessing right now, they are this girl's fanboys. Poor them, they're completely ignored. I am not so sure if Eun has an idea about these guys because she hasn't even laid an eye on them, not even once. However, I am sure that she's irritated about the fact that she feels somebody following her.

I didn't mind the guys anymore and continued to stare at Haeun's focused face. She's really pretty and I need to stop staring. I don't need another one-sided love. It hurts. Unknowingly, I pouted in front of Haeun once again. She raised a brow and looked up at me from her book, "What's wrong?" I am honestly happy whenever she asks that but that happiness fades away when a sarcastic response comes along after my answer.

I sighed and let my tongue say whatever it desires to say, "Haeun-ah, do you want a boyfriend?" which surprised me mentally. Haeun's brow raised higher as she looked back at her book, "The world doesn't work that way, Jimin-ssi." 

Say, did I just see her blush or is it just me? "Haeun-ah--?" She looked at me, again, with eyes full of wonder, asking what I wanted. I blinked with my face in a frown and shook my head, "Nevermind. It's probably my imagination." She nodded and smiled at me slightly. This girl's two-faced. I don't understand her.

Well, at least she's kinder now..

"So Christmas is almost here." To be honest, I don't really know where that came from. Same thing goes with the previous question. I just had utterly nothing to do, other than sit here, watching her read. I just pick random topics in my head and then I let my mouth say whatever it has to say. It's getting completely out of hdna. Lol, keyboead otu od contwol.

"What are your plans on that day?" Then for some reason, I saw here eyes getting solemn and her breathing was getting heavier, "Jimin-ssi, I have a favor to ask."

I nodded my head and didn't say anything to make her continue. "If you guys ever make a party on Christmas eve, leave me out. I'm going somewhere on that day, if you don't mind," she looked at me straight in the eye. "Oh!" I was startled, "I definitely don't, it's alright," and smiled, "But do you mind if I asked, what are you going to do?"

She sighed deep and said, "I'll be going to the police station, to visit my father." I was even more startled, "What? Why? I thought everything's back to normal now." She shook her head as tears were streaming down her face, "They still arrested him, I don't even know why! He did nothing wrong, he was innocent," she hiccuped, "So please, do that for me. I can hang out with you guys in the 25th as long as it's the amusement park. Dad and I always go there together," she faintly smiled while wiping the tears off her cheeks, "I'm sorry, I'm asking for too much."

My heart couldn't take any of this anymore so I went to sit beside Haeun to make her sob on my chest, "No, it's okay. Go ahead and cry." So we sat like that for a while and then from the corner of my eye, I saw the guys from earlier having depressed expressions on their faces like someone just died, afterwards they all went out of the library.

"Oh," I said and slowly let go of Haeun, who said, "Finally, they're gone," which made me completely confused. I stared at her and she stared at me, that took exactly 5 seconds until I asked, "I have so many questions in mind." She rolled her eyes and sighed, "What I said earlier, it was all a lie. I needed to do that to make you do something comforting to me which will lead to them, thinking that we have a thing."

"Why couldn't you just ask me to act like I'm your boyfriend? I can do that.."

"There's no need, it already happened. Plus, I think you're a lousy actor so why should I?"

"You are so cruel!" I pouted and shouted, only to be warned by the librarian. I gulped and nodded my head, showing her that I understood and turned back to Haeun. "I was only kidding. I'm sorry," she looked at me in the eye, again. I looked at her in doubt, the pout not escaping my face.

Yeah, stay that way. Continue being sweet as long as you live becuase I won't take it if I ever see you being a sassy little brat, again. Geez, "That's okay. This should be the last time, got it?" She chuckled and nodded, "Yes, Jimin oppa." That's right, I'm older than you. Continue being like that, it makes me feel delighted. I gave her a pat on the head, "Good."

So we stayed in the library.

(a/n: this chapter . No one fell in love, lol)

 

 

 


Author's Note:

I had nothing to do and 56 is my favorite number.
I thought that it would be fun using Jimin as the lead in this one
and it turned out nicely, as what I am expecting.
He's a real sweetheart in this so I guess that you guys are satisfied.

I really want Chimchim to be my ultimate bias in BTS.
But there's a little piece of sh-- Jungkook who's practically my ideal guy.
And there's also i-- Taehyung who's basically pushing Kook off the no. 1 spot.
I literally want to love Jimin but those two are ruining it for me..

Maknae line's killing me softly, gosh.
Anyway, see you guys.
Love y'all!

 

 

 

Updated:
June 27, 2015