Thirty-nine

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Taehyung Problems

               

Narrator's Point of View

Friday. The day that everyone mostly waited. The day where they all have to go and enjoy the sun-- I mean, go on in the field trip. Yay.

Heesun, who was happily walking down the stairs of their home, went towards her brother who was currently checking over his phone, "What are you doing, oppa?" and sat beside him on the couch. Her brother, Taehyung, answered her seriously with a serious expression, "I googled 'white' and am waiting for the images to show."

The girl had a very blank look on her face as she was judging her brother very hard. Is this oppa alright? Or so she asked herself. She stood up and grabbed her backpack with her as she walked towards the front door, "Bye, oppa," and left him there. "Hey, wait!" Taehyung jumped up from his seat and took his backpack with him as he followed his little sister, "Omma, we're leaving!" he said. "Have a safe trip!" or so their mother would say.

Taehyung finally caught up with his sister. He was panting like a dog while holding on to his back like Namjoon-- I mean, an ahjusshi with back pain. Heesun would just look at him weirdly then turn to the bus that was coming to their direction. Its door opened and it revealed Jackson, "C'mon, guys!" or so he said.

They obliged and chose to sat beside each other. "Oppa," Heesun called over, "How come we're with them?" as she meant their co-presenters that were inside the bus, too along with Jackson. Taehyung just shrugged as he was looking on to a distance. The girl frowned from the given cold shoulder. She feels uneasy because when her brother is being like that, he has problems although he never talks about it. It's making her worried when he's not himself.

And about that problems we're talking about, it's true since Taehyung was really having a lot of it in his head. It was about yesterday, he had a talk with Eunji and it's his curiosity to be at fault.

 

FLASHBACK AFTER SO MANY CHAPTERS!

"What?!" Taehyung over actingly said. Eunji placed her index finger on between her lips as she was shushing the boy since they were catching a lot of attention inside their classroom. The boy's sweat dropped when he saw his dongsaeng in his peripheral vision looking at the both of them and was now about to walk towards the two.

Taehyung pulled Eunji with him to avoid Jungkook, "What do you mean they're having a duet?" Eunji sheepishly shrugged, "Well, I had no one to pick and it'll be boring if it's just a solo. Heesun-ah might faint away if she's to be alone on stage." And there, the girl had a point. Although, why wouldn't it be Jungkook? Then it hit him.

Awkwardness might cover up the whole platform.

The boy sighed since he had no other choice, "What kind of song are they going to sing?" The girl gave him a sly smile, "A love song."

"A love so--!" Taehyung felt so frustrated he brushed his face through his palms, "Eunji-ah!" The said girl defended, "Well, it's not like I should choose either hip hop, or metal rock. That would be so wrong and it's not like everyone knows about them dating you do know the school rules."

And of course, Taehyung didn't have any more choices. He also knew about the forbidden relationships between Hang San and Song Wan before Mr. and Mrs. Lee will make up. To be specific, everyone knows. That's why Jungkook and Heesun's relationship shouldn't be noticed by anyone in the school especially the ones that are in charge of Hang San's gossip org. They'd be wrecked.

"Jungkook's going to be so jealous after this," Taehyung chuckled, helplessly. "I thought about that. But it's goint to be Heesun-ah's grade anyway. With Chanwoo-ssi's help."

"You just don't understand, Eunji."

STOP, STOP IT.

 

I feel so attacked right now, or so Taehyung would think while staring at one direction (no not the band), ignoring all of the things that his sister was saying to him. And yes, apparently, Heesun is going to be singing with Chanwoo. Taehyung was literally happy the fact that his little sister is going to sing for the first time and it is no doubt when her voice is going to be good since they're siblings. However, the worst part of this, she's going to have a duet.

With a boy. Particularly a boy that Jungkook was getting jealous of ever since he came. Well, it's not really Eunji's fault that she picked him. Forgiven the fact that she doesn't know anything other than the two kids dating. It would be hard for her to understand BTS' maknae, whom is so stubborn.

Then all of a sudden,

"And I--iya~ Will always love you----uuwah~"

Heesun just shrieked right through Taehyung's ears, breaking the silence that was creeping up inside the bus ever since the siblings came inside the bus. The bus driver had an abrupt stop, startled from the child's scream while the passengers had an approximate 8-second silence. Then the silence turned into random laughs when Taehyung turned to his sister with a glare,

"I will cut you," which made her pout.

Taehyung heard her sister's sigh from his side. Seemed like she was done for now and decided to sleep. Afterwards, the boy that Tae was having problems of walked towards their direction. Taehyung stood up from his seat, "Chanwoo-ya!" and called over, walking towards him and hung his arm around the younger's shoulder, "Let's have a manly talk, shall we?" and off they go with a confused Chanwoo.

On the other hand, Jackson went to sit beside Heesun, "Hey, Hee." The girl sat straightly while rubbing her eyes, "Hi, oppa."

"What's wrong with Taehyung?" Jackson questioned her while looking at the said dude, "He's been like that ever since he came." Heesun would only sigh, "I don't know either.

Whenever he's having problems, I'm the one he usually talks to aside the fact that he's cold. I wonder about now. I don't understand him anymore." Jackson then turned to her, "The problem is probably you," making the girl confused as ever. "What?" He stood up while stretching his arms up in the air, "I don't know. Bye, Hee."

Hella confusionism.

 

~~~~

 

Hotel Room.

"Hyung!" Jungkook whined while sitting on his bed. Taehyung looked at him rather irritated, "One more word, Jungkook, I won't even think twice before cutting you." But the younger didn't seem to be scared by the older's threat, "I'm really curious! What'd you and Eunji noona talk about?!"

The older sighed and looked up at the younger from his drawer, "It's nothing important. You said that you were sleepy, right? How about sleeping?" Jungkook frowned then flopped himself on his bed, "I'm not going to stop pestering you, though."

               

Taehyung's Point of View

This kid.. Where's Jimin when you need him? The three of us are roommates, right? Don't tell me that he lied to me. I gave him a message, asking where he was.

From: Short Body-builder
I got stranded.
There are a lot of girls here and I'm not sure if I'm going to get there safely.
If I went there, these fangirls will know where we are.

Crap.

I dialed his number. After one ring, he answered, "Tae, it's scary in this place!" I sighed and felt some kind of presence beside me. I turned there to see Jungkook moving his ear closer to my phone, "Where are you?" and I heard some random screaming on the other line. I can hardly understand what he said, "In front of the donut shop... Still at the lobby." What the heck?!

"Stay where you are!" I told him as I grabbed my coat, ready to go out, "We're going to get you."

"Wait!" Jimin suddenly said, "Hee!" Then he hang up. I stared at my phone quietly, waiting if Jimin will call, again. I sighed when seconds have past and he didn't. I placed my coat back on the table, "I guess that Hee's coming over."

I looked at Jungkook, who was staring at the carpet with this big smile slowly forming on his mouth. Their love is so pure. I'mma cry. Why does there have to be so many third-parties and a wild past to begin with?! I just wish that Jungkook will trust Hee this time and not randomly getting angry by his own, not even asking about her side. She's a victim, too. Freaking Eunji.

The fact that I had a crush on her before. That was a secret though. Keke.

"What did you really talk about, hyung?"

"Heesun's going to sing."

That literally came out of nowhere. I immediately covered my mouth the moment I said that. Jungkook had this wide smile on his face, "Oh, really? That's great."

No!

It's not freaking great at all since she's going to be singing with someone you despise so much!

"Tae!" Great. Just great. They're here. I opened the door and was greeted by a panting Jimin with a Heesun who was judging him, "Oppa, we didn't even run yet you're panting like that." Jimin glared at her, "You just don't understand." She tilted her head, "Are you getting older, or?" His glare got even worse.

And yet, I thought that Jungkook was his worst nightmare, lol.

I slapped his eyes that practically were piercing through my little sister's soul, "Keep your eyes to yourself!" He winced in pain as I was pulling her inside the room, "Why? Why?! JUST WHY?!" I heard Hee giggling to herself. Somehow, Jimin's pain is everyone's happiness. I feel such a sadist because I'm one of them.

 

~~~~

 

"You two are such an awkward couple," Jimin stated which made me give him a slap on the arm, "What?!" I frowned at his question. Well, I don't really disagree. Plus, I tell that to myself everytime that I see these two together.

Basically, Jungkook and Heesun were sitting next to each other, with a very wide distance in between them. This isn't right at all since as far as I know, they would be secretly holding hands at a time like this, or one of them would be blushing at a random moment. But they're not. They're like a foot away from each other.

"So when the sweets are kicking in Mr. Awkward will be gone?" I randomly asked with my chin resting on my palm. Both of them were startled and then nodded. I knew it.

"I have candy here," Jimin said while grabbing something from his pocket. Heesun just stared at him with a blank expression and Jungkook was violently shaking his head sideways, "No, hyung!" Jimin was confused and so am I, "Why?"

"I don't.." the kid was fidgeting, ".. want to." He had eye contact with Heesun. Seemed like they understood each other because the other kid was blushing all by herself. Gosh, these two.

"Jiminie," I called over the dude who was beside me, "Yeah?" I said with a straight face, "Bring out the insecticide." All three of them were startled.

"What? Why?!"

"Freaking love bugs are in the air."

Just can't handle 'em freaking bugs.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Can you guys like comment? xD
I'll need it, thanks.

 

 

 

Updated:
June 3, 2015