Sixty-five

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Last Judgement

 

There are colors here although I'm not sure if you guys could see it.
Well, whatever.
 Jungkook's color Heesun's color.

Narrator's Point of View

Hang San.

Uploading Video...

Why is it black? I mean, Jungkook sighed as he closed his phone and rested his back against his chair. He was alone inside of his room, waiting for Taehyung with their food. He didn't want to go outside their classroom, or else, he'll be greeted by the other students' cold, judgemental stares and glares. 

The boy didn't understand why they were acting that way towards them. Were they jealous because they were expecting the couple to get expelled but the principals let them be? Were they angry because they didn't follow the school rules? Were they furious because Jungkook got taken, again?

Jungkook ples.

He ruffled his hair a little and looked outside the window beside him. He got confused. Heesun was doing just fine. She laughing along with her classmates as they were having a conversation with her. Jungkook sees no problem at all. Until one person shook their head, making Heesun's smile fade away and turn into a straight face. She nodded and gave her classmate a faint smile.

Jungkook saw how the person she was talking to give her a light pat on her shoulder and quickly hid it on her back and wiped it like she just touched a hobo. He's gotten angry, of course, and he was sure Haeun and Soojung saw that, too. Heesun's classmates left the room, leaving only the three girls inside. The girl sighed and shrugged, accidentally having eye contact with her boyfriend. She stuck out her tongue at him, making him chuckle.

Feeling his phone buzz, Jungkook opened his phone again and was greeted by a notification.

Uploading complete.

Nervously, he snickered and tried to send a message to his girlfriend with the news.

To: My Girlfriend
Hey, the video's ready.
Say, what were you trying to do earlier?
You're classmates are avoiding you like you're a pest.

"Kookie!"

Jungkook turned to the door and saw Taehyung smiling widely at him as he was holding his phone. "Should we watch it?" he asked the younger, sitting beside him and giving him his sandwich. The younger nodded, "Thanks," and took it to start eating. Taehyung then played the new uploaded video. Jungkook felt the embarrassment that was coming from the video since it was him and his girlfriend.

 

"Uhm--"

"Hi--"

Both of them laughs.

"This is embarrassing."

"This is what you wanted, right?"

 

The embarrassed boy covered his face with his hands, mouth full with his sandwich, while Taehyung's just beside him, snickering at him, eyes glued to the screen. 

The video's setting was inside of Heesun's room. Yesterday on their way home, Jungkook asked Taehyung's permission if he could stay in their home for a while. This made the older question is dongsaeng why. The younger tried to explain why but ended up giving him the wrong idea, 'Hyung, Heesun and I need to film a video in her room,' as Tae looked at him in wonder, confusion, disgust and pity. Don't ask me, I don't know either.

But he still let him since he trusts Kook anyhow. So this video was born. The video that only consists of the couple's idiocity. No, really. They were too comfortable in the vid and they ended up goofing off. Jungkook's always messing up while Heesun's always judging him. Although in all seriousness, they perfectly explained their side of the problem.

From: My Girlfriend
I was trying to be friendly with them..
Trying.. Fcking sassy es.
Thinking I'm dirt to wipe her hand like that.
I wanna fight her.
Btw, we're currently watching the video, too.
Good luck, dude.

Jungkook chuckled and kept his phone to his pocket before looking back at this video, noticing that it was almost in its end. 

 

"Yeah.."

"So.. should I like kiss you to prove that I do like you?"

"I think your words would be enough."

"Well, I think nobody's believing it yet. I don't know, Hee."

Heesun stared at Jungkook for a moment, as the boy did the same to the girl. Slowly, she lifted up her fist in front of his face when she noticed that the boy was leaning closer and closer to her.

 

Jungkook was shivering and eyeing his hyung every now and then while Taehyung was silently watching.

 

"One more step closer, your lips will be meeting my fist."

The boy sheepishly smiled and leaned back when they heard a shout from the other side of the door, questioning the actions of Jungkook.

"Was that Namjoon hyung or Jin hyung?"

"I'd say both."

Heesun started cackling when she felt her boyfriend getting nervous and starting to shiver. She pushed him away.

"Turn off the ing camera and tell them you're sorry!"

 

"Kookie."

Taehyung then turned off his phone and placed his lightly upon his desk, sighing. Jungkook gulped before asking, "Yes, hyung?" The older looked straightly into his eyes (no they aren't going to kiss) and sighed once again, making the younger one get more and more nervous as the time goes by. And then he hugged him, "Jungkook, you're growing up so fast, I'm so proud of you!" Oh, okay then.

Jungkook blinked and put his attention back to the posted video. The gossip org, for your information, is not just in Hang San now. For some odd reason, they welcomed Song Wan in so both schools have to share their gossips with each other. Meaning, everyone gets to see the video of the couple. Jungkook then read the comments below, some of it were saying that the couple looked cute together, some were saying 'whatever' which made him sigh, some were asking how they will believe them.

"Are you kidding me?!"

The two boys turned their heads to Song Wan, seeing Heesun standing up, looking at the phone inside of Soojung's hand. Haeun was pulling her downwards to make her sit down, again, while telling her to calm down. Soojung could only sigh and refresh the page until she saw another posted video which surprised her. The two boys got curious and did the same with their phone.

"Let's watch it," Taehyung insisted. Jungkook huffed and hesitantly played the video which also surprised the both of them. Apparently, it was a video of the three of them, including Heesun, when they were inside of the cafe which was yesterday. Someone filmed them planning about the video, the couple flirting with each other, the couple questioning Taehyung about Miyoung, up till the part when they leave the cafe. Who would do this?

Confused, Jungkook looked back at Song Wan and saw Heesun looking back at him, mouthing, "Who?" 

There were a lot of questions roaming inside the comments of the video. Asking, 'Is this true?', 'They really planned this?', 'They really are dating?', 'Where are they?', 'The food looks good there. Where are they?', 'Taehyung likes a student in Song Wan?!' and many more others.

"Hey, guys!"

The door of the room opened, catching the attention of the two boys, revealing an arrogant-looking Bambam with his hands on his waist. Now they understand his sudden appearance in the scene,

"Like my camera skills?"

It was mostly hidden. More like, why did he hide, even?

 

~~~~

 

Everyone was outside the campuses. When I said everyone, it meant everyone, including the students in Hang San. The principals were standing on a tall platform. Mr. Lee was the one holding a mic while his wife was just beside him, watching how the students were confused about what's currently happening.

"Hello, everyone," Mr. Lee happily greeted with a wide smile on his face, making his wife place her hand on her forehead with the second-hand embarrassment that she was getting, "We just wanted to announce something, then after this, you guys can go home this early." Well, yeah, it wasn't noon yet. It was like ten in the morning so the students were currently celebrating because of the said news. 

But Jungkook couldn't take it anymore so he left Taehyung and Bambam to go and find, "Hyung!" Oh, he then saw Jimin. "Where's Heesun?" Jimin looked everywhere as Jungkook looked beside him to see his cousin together with Miyoung and Soojung who was looking at him in concern. Jungkook grew confused at the girl's expression. He then felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned around to see Taehyung holding on to his phone,

"Heesun texted me. She said that she's inside the infirmary and there's no need to worry about her."

Telling him about it only made him even more worried. "Hey, kid," the boy looked over to see Miyoung, smirking at him, "All of us are also worried too, you know. Don't think that we left her there because we don't care. We left because she was stubborn and asked us to leave." She pushed away the hand that was on the boy's shoulder, which belonged to Taehyung, and replaced it with hers, "You know your girlfriend. So quit your worrying and listen to the oldsters over there." The boy nodded and smiled which was sent back by the older.

"So, about our announcement," Mr. Lee started, taking a sneeky glance to the woman beside him, who was crossing her arms in front of her chest as she was listening to her husband. He grabbed her hand and raised it, "We're back together, again!" He was expecting a cheerful congratulations but instead, he got a bored and impatient finally from the students. Ms. Seo, or should I say, Mrs. Lee got annoyed of course and grabbed the microphone,

"This announcement isn't really that important although I should say, having a conflict with this idiot was more troublesome than having a normal relationship with him." She eyed the man who pouted and gave her a back hug, she wanted to break free, "Let go of me, we're in public!" and said, pushing the mike away from her. Then a lot of teasing noises came out from the students, they weren't annoyed at all. Mrs. Lee pushed the face of her husband and continued her speech, "We also needed to clarify things to our students, as principals.

To be honest with you all, there was this one student, who helped us clear the misunderstanding. Never would I thought that a student would even whole-heartedly care about this but she did. I know most of you are, too, but this girl, she helped and talked to us both.

She seemed to be like our messenger, or something. Don't you think so, too, honey?" She turned to her husband who took the mike from her. "Actually, she was stuck in the conflict because I told her all about it. And then one time, she met my wife in the supermarket, they talked if ever I'm not wrong. She told us about the side of one another." The woman took the mike back from him, "But what made me disappointed is the fact that she was dating a boy in the other school.

She's apparently the one who you all called a liar, , or whatever." She then lifted up her arm and her finger was pointing before her, "It is Kim Heesun," which was the said girl.

 

~~~~

 

Heesun's Point of View

"It is Kim Heesun."

I stepped back when everyone's eyes landed to my direction and to my face. It was honestly embarrassing, to be the center of attention. I bit my lip and let out an awkward smile,

"Eh.. hehe,"

was all I could say. What possibly could I even say? Until I felt someone's hands resting on my back, pushing me towards the stage. Surprised, I looked behind me, "Oppa?!" and saw my best friend pushing me, "It's for your own good." What? Bambam gestured me to go up the stage for some odd reason. As I did, I glared at him while he just gave me a wide smile. You're lucky you're cute.

I walked up the platform and walked closer to the couple. The first one who came closer to me was Mrs. Lee, she was shocked when she saw the cast on my hand, "Oh, dear. What happened to your arm?" I sheepishly smiled, "It got.. fractured," and quickly reacted when she was about to say something, "It wasn't that serious but the nurse told me to go home early." She smiled, nodded and gave me a squeezy hug, "Thank you for your kindness, Heesun." I gave her smile back and to Mr. Lee, too, who said,

"Everyone, say you're sorry," which was ridiculous. Why would they bother saying sorry when the idea that they have is me being a--

"We're sorry, Heesun-ssi!"

I smiled, "It's okay."

 

Narrator's Point of View

Heesun then excused herself to go off the platform but Mrs. Lee refused to make her do so and held her wrist tightly, wanting them to have a little talk for a second. Meanwhile, her husband was too busy announcing something, "Alright, to make all the fuss done and make everything equal," with a wide smile plastered on his face, "Everyone's allowed to date each other now because our dating ban rule is now removed!"

Everyone applauded, screamed, began to be happy and hugged each other. It seemed that Jungkook and Heesun aren't the only ones breaking the rules. Heesun heard the little hiss that came from the woman beside her, "Look at all these brats, I knew they were all lying. No wonder this issue came up," making her chuckle, "At least, it's all off the hook now and everyone's happy."

"Whatever," Mrs. Lee then let go of the girl's wrist, "I'll just see you around, Heesun-ssi, if ever I'll visit your school." Heesun grinned at the statement, "I'll be anticipating your visit, ma'am," and bowed at the wedded-couple as she was taking her leave on the stage. She walked towards the people that was related to her with a smile on her face although the people that was related to her wasn't pleased with her state.

As Bambam would have to ask, "What the heck happened to your arm?" Heesun only gave him a sheepish smile while letting out a giggle that Taehyung would normally give out while lying to Miyoung. Wth am I saying? She then ignored the boy that was questioning her and put her attention to the other people that was related to her, "Where's my goddamned boyfriend?" until a hand was wrapped around her arm, which didn't have the cast, making her fly away from the hand's pull of gravity. The others waved her a goodbye while Bambam excused himself, "I'll leave for a while. See you, guys later," before running away towards some part of the place.

Soojung, who was feeling lonely all of a sudden when she realized that, out of the currently five of them there, she was the only one who doesn't have a partner, she took a peek on the pair on her right and saw a Miyoung who was playing with her phone with a Taehyung who was sheepishly smiling at her like an idiot. Soojung then pulled the pair on her left, who was Jimin and Haeun, with her onwards to their elsewhere destination, whispering, "I think those two needs some alone time with each other."

"What are you on about?" Haeun then looked at her unnie weirdly, knowing about Soojung knowing about her crush who was just with them. The questioned one then turned her attention to the boy who was just watching the both of them, "Jimin-ya, the person who's the same age as me!" and slapped his back. Jimin also looked her weirdly, "I am eleven days older than you."

Soojung sighed and slumped down her shoulders, "Whatever. You guys are hopeless. You need Hoseok to be always with you," and face herself with her palm as she was walking away from the pair, "Why am I advertising Hoseok at a time like this? What's wrong with me?" The pair would only look at each other, sharing the same expression on their faces. Confusion. But Jimin decided to ask, "So, what are you been up to lately?" as Haeun would nonchalantly answer, "Reading."

Meanwhile, Miyoung felt so bothered with the intent stare that was coming from the boy beside her. She then looked at him in worry and asked, "What's wrong, Tae?" The boy would shrug, not removing the smile on his face, "I'm just happy about the news, no big deal." The girl then nodded, realizing that the stare was still on to her. She was about to ask what his problem was but Taehyung was the first to ask,

"Miyoung-ah, you're older than me, aren't you?" Miyoung nodded at the sudden question from him. She was once again about to ask him something but she was once again cut off by the same boy. "But you didn't want me to call you 'noona.'" She stared at him straight in the eye but he was looking at another place that was not her, "I wonder why." Just where is this kid getting at?

Or so Miyoung wanted to ask as she was still looking at him. When Taehyung did look back at her, she would only break the eye contact and nervously look elsewhere. Well, the girl wasn't that older than him, they were only four months apart in the same year. (a/n: this is a fanfic anyway) It wasn't that much of a big deal about calling someone older by words like that. Though, why was the boy asking her something complicated like this? He already was torturing her just by his presence.

"Miyoung-ah, call me 'oppa.'"

The said girl then widened her eyes at him, "What?" Taehyung then nonchalantly shrugged his shoulder, then giving her a sly smile. He knew that the girl will do whatever he wants even though she's being mean to him and being all naggy. And we will never know what the boy feels about the latter because he don't even know, too, himself. Blubbering idi-- I mean, Miyoung slapped Taehyung's arm, "What drug are you smoking these past few days and you're being like this to me?"

"Just until my birthday? Please, Miyoung-ah!"

"Fck you, Taehyung."

"I will never understand their relationship," Heesun then whispered while Jungkook, who was apparently just beside her, nodded in agreement. For some reason, Jungkook was the one who pulled her. He pulled her towards some tree and they were hiding behind the said tree at the time being wasted. Poor tree. The boy wanted to watch the remaining pairings with his girlfriend. Unluckily, though, JiEun was still in progress. Bummer.

"Now that everyone's scenes are done and everyone's going home," Heesun then turned around to face her boyfriend, "Let's go," and was about to go out from the tree's shadow but Jungkook pulled her wrist to make her stop walking. "What happened to your arm?" he pointed the cast that was wrapped around the girl's forearm down to her hand that was on her dominant right hand. It's unbelievable that she still stayed in the school not in the hospital. 

Heesun then sighed, not wanting to talk about it, "It's only a minor injury." But Jungkook over reacted, "How is that minor when you have a cast?!" She got startled and looked behind her and the tree to see if the other people are seeing them. Wait, why are they hiding anyway? "Oppa, shut up. It's alright for you to be worried about me, I'm grateful for that, but really, I'm not dead."

"What did they say to you? And I thought that Song Wan students are all nice and puff-bubbles!"

"What the heck are you saying? Dude, I'm fine. It's just my hand. I'll remove my cast in less that two weeks, I swear. So stop worrying already." Jungkook's chest was literally heaving up and down, looking directly at the girl's eyes that were getting glassy as a tear dropped from her one of them. Heesun noticed this, she looked down to wipe the tear on her cheek.

"I'm sorry." The boy heard her heavy breathing, she was sobbing. He pulled away the hand that was covering her face and pushed up her chin, making her look up to him. He didn't want to see her in her vulnerable state, neither did she wanted him to look at her face. His hands went up to her eyes as his fingers closed her eyelids, he leaned down to her height and softly pressed his lips on to hers. As that lasted exactly three seconds, he let go and gave her warm hug, "I'm sorry...

I'm really sorry. I'll let you hit me later when we get home. I just couldn't help myself. You were so sad and.. My body has a mind of its own!" 

Heesun laughed and just let him. At least, her being sad lessened.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

I don't know what to put, I just wanted to make this longer, lmao.

 

 

 

Updated:
July 30, 2015