Sixty-four

Why Do I Love You, Again?

The Plan

 

Heesun's Point of View

It was finally Monday once again and I am actually terrified to go to school. But I'm already there. I'm almost at the school gates. I was already greeted by the cold stares from the other students here and the school beside ours. There's no turning back now.

We were now allowed to go back to school, not knowing what the lessons we missed, unfortunately. There's Haeun anyway. Speaking of which, Haeun and Bambam were given additional grades for 'keeping an eye' on the three of us. They won't have any problem at all. Anywho, I'm inside the campus now that I don't miss.

I noticed that no one has greeted me a good morning yet. More like, no one has talked to me yet. All I was receiving were either stares and glares. Guys, I understand how you feel. I only did that because it was the safest way. If you were in my place, you'd do the same, right? Why am I explaining this in my mind?!

Avoiding everyone's eyes, I rushed my way towards my locker. I immediately unlocked it once I got there. I opened the door and was only greeted by tons of letters from inside. Before looking down to my feet where the letters are, I took a glance inside of my locker, luckily it was still clean but the letters. I crouched down and picked up the pieces of paper. I felt terrified.

"LIAR. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR. LIAR."

Oh, my god.

I sighed and stood up to place the letters back inside my locker.

This is going to be a long day.

 

~~~~

 

Classroom.

"Oh, look. The controversial girl is here!"

Haeun stated as I got to my seat. I furrowed my brows in confusion, "What do you mean?" and sat beside Soojung. Soojung sighed, "Apparently, many students are saying that your relationship with Jungkook is outragious and many pointed out that your punishment wasn't enough because you lied and broke the rules. It was unfair, they said."

"I was afraid this was bound happened," I mumbled to myself, "The two things in my mind for this problem to be solved is to run away, move to another country, transfer schools, change my identity, something like that." Haeun frowned at me and pushed up her glasses, "What's the other one?" I titled my head and shrugged, "I don't know.. Explain to everyone what actually happened before all this."

"I call the second one," Haeun then nodded to herself while Soojung raised her hand, looking worried, "Me, too!" I bit my lip and gingerly looked outside the window to find my boyfriend staring intently at me, making me jump up from my seat in surprise. He smiled and waved at me. I nodded a little and turned back in the front. I saw the other people in the classroom staring at me with cold eyes, Haeun and Soojung noticed this and turned to where I was looking at. Everyone minded their own business.

"Kim Heesun, you are called to be in the principal's office," the speaker announced. I stood up and huffed, "Look who's here."

 

~~~~

 

His office.

"Oh, sire! How nice of you to come back after disappearing for almost a week!"

Mr. Lee then smiled politely at me for my sudden greet and made me sit beside Myungsoo who was also there. I nudged him, "Hi there." He nodded, "I've heard that you also got the letter with 'liar' written on it," while I was surprised, "Also?" 

"We're on the same boat."

"My wife and I are now friends again," Mr. Lee happily said which made me devastated, making Myungsoo laugh, "You two broke up. What?" He paused for a moment with a straight face before reacting, "That's not what I meant!" and sighed, "We aren't fighting anymore is what I mean." He sassily swept his bangs away from his eyes and continued,

"Anyway, there's a reason why I made the two of you come here."

Myungsoo and I looked at each other, unsure, before asking him in unison, "What?" Mr. Lee then stood up from his chair and walked towards the door to open it and peek outside if there was someone eavesdropping outside. He closed the door and turned to us, "You guys can still explain to everyone the reason you guys did this," he raised his hands and gestured a quotation mark, "'Lie' or what they speak of..

If you guys still care about your reputation."

"Of course, we still do," I frowned and eyed the gay beside me, "I'll be the one covering for Myungsoo in this one since he's just pushed into this mess." I sighed, "I'm really sorry that I ruined your image as the president." He just looked at me with no expression in his face which made me worry. And Mr. Lee felt like he needed to brighten up the mood, "Like Yunseo doesn't ruin her own image when she's the vice pres.

Oh, well. You two can go back to your respective classes," and smiled, "Thank you for your time." We nodded and bowed before going out of the room. Myungsoo was the first one to go out while I was the one who closed the door. Psh. Before he could even get further away from me, I pulled him back, "Why are you mad at me all of a sudden?"

"Why are you worried of me all of a sudden?"

Yeah, why?

"Because you're my friend."

"How can you still see me as a friend when I confessed to you?" I was quiet as I was looking down at my feet. I didn't know what to say because I completely forgot about that part. I heard him sigh so I looked up back at him, "Even though my good guy image was ruined, I don't honestly regret meeting you and the other guys." What? "And after so many years, I can't believe I became straight, again." My eyebrow rose up as I was staring right into his eyes.

"Say, has Jungkook got your first kiss yet?"

"Yes, but why are y--"

"How about the second one?"

"No, b--"

 

Narrator's Point of View

Chuk!

Apparently, Myungsoo took her second kiss in which making Heesun's face go through all shades of red until it practically goes to maroon. Yeah, that only happens in animes. Myungsoo chuckled at the flustrated state of the girl and pinch her cheek, "I'm sorry. Couldn't help it." Heesun was still speechless, looking down to their shoes and contemplating why she just let that happen. 

"Good luck covering up for me," the all-cool boy stated, "I'll see you tomorrow, Hee," and left her there, hanging, but not before giving the girl a small peck on her forehead.

Once she was all left there, Heesun then slammed her head to the wall, "Oh, no."

 

~~~~

 

Out of the campuses.

Taehyung was currently in the middle of the controversial couple, they were both deeply thinking their own problems. He thought that it would be great if he lightened up the mood a bit and tried to crack a joke, "I failed at gym class," and slumped down his shoulders for expressing his dismay.

Heesun and Jungkook exchanged glances, both showing that they are thinking that the girl's brother was stupid. They both walked ahead of Taehyung and didn't bother to talk to him anymore. He whined, "Oh, c'mon, guys!" and tried to catch up with the couple that are currently linking arms. He stepped in between them again and pried their arms to let go of each other to clung his arm with his sister's.

Jungkook, of course didn't like this, glared at his hyung who was giving him a sheepish smile. Heesun could only chuckle and shake her head sideways as they continued to walk onwards to Jin's cafe. Not a while longer, they were finally there.

"Oh, what brings you guys here?" Jin instantly asked after seeing the trio step inside the cafe. "To think," Jungkook then answered as he was pulling Heesun with him to sit by a table. "Oh," Jin said, watching the couple before looking at his brother who was staring at him intently, "You need something, Tae?" Taehyung then blinked and walked towards the pair, not telling anything to his hyung, making Jin blink and go back to his work.

"Hey," Taehyung called over to the pair, "I'll buy something while you guys can discuss your plan, alright?" Jungkook then nodded while Heesun did too but unsure. Taehyung left the two and went to the counter. The girl eyed her boyfriend, "What plan?" since they were talking about little animals that they saw outside and things. "Mrs. Lee told me that we can still explain to everyone what we did," Jungkook aswered. "Mr. Lee told me the same," Heesun nodded, 

"And I planned to just cover Myungsoo up for this since you were the one who pushed him into it." The accused boy shrugged and said, "I'll tell hyung that I'm sorry." The girl semi-glared at her boyfriend for being that way. And of course, Heesun could never forget the sudden action that the boy she first knew as gay did a moment before. She frowned as she knew that her face was getting redder and redder as the moment passes by.

Heesun cupped her cheeks, "Whatever. So what's the plan?" and let go. Jungkook rested his elbows on the table as his knuckles were below his chin, "Make a video? We'll tell them everything there." 

"You sound like you don't care about this at all."

"I just hate how everyone's getting all negative about this. Plus, everyone in my school is calling you a ."

Heesun chuckled at the news, "I know, it's not new to me," as her smile fades away, feeling hurt. The boy in front of her notices this glum expression in his girlfriend's face. He pushes up her chin by one finger to make her look at him, "You know, there are a lot of people who accepts our relationship. They outnumbered the people who hates it." With that suddenly said, Heesun playfully scoffed, "I wasn't asking, dude.

So what if they don't like us together, do you think I'd give a ? You and I love each other, that's what they have to accept."

Because of that blunt statement, Jungkook shyly smiled and scratched his nape. He chuckled as his fist was in front of his mouth, "I feel like kissing you all of a sudden. Too bad, I can't," making the girl scoff in a not playful way this time, "Stop that."

(a/n: they're so cute, like what even?!)

"Why the heck are the two of you blushing, again?!"

The pair looked at the over reacting, disgusted Taehyung, who was just in front of them, on a pause, as he was holding up their tray of food. The couple rolled their eyes and ignored him once again before pushing back to their original topic. "So, video it is, okay?" Heesun nodded at her boyfriend's remark as her brother sat beside her and handed her a cup of her frappe. "Thank you," she said.

So they started eating, awkwardly silently. Jin noticed this from across the cafe. He thought that he should go to where they are and ask what the matter was but he just shrugged it off when he saw that the atmosphere wasn't all that heavy. Jungkook then eyed the siblings in front of him and then kicked his girlfriend's foot in rather not a light way. Heesun widened her eyes at him, indirectly asking him what the heck his problem was.

Jungkook answered her by looking at Taehyung, who was obviously oblivious of their attempt to do a conversation through telepathy. The girl then knew what the boy was getting at so she cleared and faced her brother, "So, oppa," while eyeing her boyfriend, "How're things going with Miyoung unnie?" making Taehyung cough non-stop. Heesun was startled at his reaction and rubbed his back while Jungkook was also shocked as he was pushing a glass of water towards the elder boy.

Taehyung then drank the whole glass in one go, "Where did that come from?" The couple exchanged glances as the boy shrugged and answered, "We were just curious. We don't really know what's happening between you and noona," as Heesun just nodded along. Taehyung sighed and shook his head in disappointment, "You guys, really. We're still friends. What's there to know?" Honestly..

"You guys are dating, aren't you?" both of the maknaes asked in unison, making Taehyung cough all of a sudden, making Jin drop the tray his was holding from across the room. "Jin oppa, don't eavesdrop!" Heesun stated to his eldest brother, earning a glare from him as she delivered a sweet smile. 

"The fact that she likes me and I like her doesn't matter to the both of you so just mind your own business already."

Jungkook and Heesun stared at Taehyung for a while as the watched one was flustrated, realizing what he just said. He ruffled his hair in frustration, saying, "What did I just say?!" His sister then looked at him blankly, "You just told us that you like her, idiot." Meanwhile his friend was extremely happy and extremely shipping it, "Does noona know, hyung? Are you going to ask her out?"

"She does not, and..

Of course, I will."

Little did they know there was someone taking video of them.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Oh, my gosh.

 

 

 

Updated:
July 27, 2015