Thirty-three

Why Do I Love You, Again?

You Jelly?

               

Heesun's Point of View

"Oh."

"."

Well, look at who I just stumbled upon. Isn't this just phenomenal? I haven't got to my classroom yet and my day was just starting. Plus, this is in Hang San. Such a miracle that he had to transfer, too.

"Don't cuss in front of me. I'm older than you."

"You know who I am?"

"Of course, I do.. since yesterday."

"Through your stupid sister?"

"Yes, through my stupid sister."

I sighed. I knew this would happen. Well, whatever. "Since we saw each other. Here," I gave him back his ID card and yes, this is Chanwoo. Once he saw it, his face lit up and quickly grabbed it from me. He was utterly happy, "Woah, I knew you had it! Thanks. I didn't know that you would give it back since that encounter yesterday."

I chuckled, "I'm not that heartless even though I don't have a soul. I'm only kidding but since you're related to a friend of mine then why not?" His face darkened again, "So if I'm not related to anyone that you know then you wouldn't care?" I was about to say no but he cut me off, "Why is everybody like that?! Am I that unwanted?!" He was whinier than I imagined. This might be fun.

"Probably?" I smirked but then I saw him frown, "I'm kidding. And don't be too insecure, you have a loving sister for Christ's sake. Yeah, she's going to be married anytime soon but that doesn't mean that she'll leave you alone forever. And you have a friend, right? I think that you have more than just one but they're keeping on teasing you but at least you have friends.. You might even have a girlfriend.. but by the looks of it, you probably don't," I bit my lip, holding back my laughter. This is an encouragement that I never thought would turn out to be the opposite.

"All of the things you've said had negatives on it," he stared at me with a frown. I smiled sheepishly, not wanting to say anything anymore. "But whatever, I'm enlightened. Thank you, Heesun-ssi!" He bowed. "Okay, don't be formal. I feel like an oldie," I chuckled. He smiled and pat my head. Now that's too informal. "See you at the wedding or maybe around," he walked away.

I watched him as he was leaving until he went inside a classroom. "Ahem!" I turned to where that sudden coughing came from, turns out to be my boyfriend.

 

~~~~

               

Narrator's Point of View

Cafeteria.

"What happened, again?" Taehyung immediately asked aloud while eyeing the couple that wasn’t even greeting each other. Heesun was looking at the table and Jungkook, who was sitting in front of her was crossing his arms over his chest and looking at the table. "Is the table so freaking y that the two of you are staring at it?!"

"Tae, calm down. You're saying unbearable things, again," Jimin stated and called over Heesun. She looked at him, blankly, as he gestured something to her. She understood it until the both of them stood up, getting the attention of all the other guys there but not Jungkook. They switched seats.

"Jungkook-ssi," Heesun called as she sat beside him. The boy only turned to Taehyung who was sitting on his other side and started chatting with him, not minding the girl who was frustrated. "Jeon Jungkook just what the hell is the matter?!"

"Heesunie," the girl turned to Haeun whom called her, "You do know that calling him by his name won't do anything clever, right?" The girl that was questioned sighed, knowing that this will be against her will, "Oppa." Then for some reason, Jungkook's legs jumped upwards and his knees suddenly hit the bottom part of the table. He groaned in pain.

"What the?" Heesun reacted and caressed the part that was hit, or maybe that had hit the table, "Why'd you suddenly do that?" Heesun was too innocent for her own good. She didn't even mind the giggling from the four people that she was with. "Stop that, Hee. Maknae's going to get ," Taehyung spoke, earning a slap from the said maknae while Heesun abruptly slapped the maknae's thigh. He groaned in pain.

Her eyes widened in surprise, "Oops, that was supposed to be for Tae," making the four's laughter more audible. Jungkook glared at her and was about to say something that she was in need to explain her existence when someone called her name. The girl turned, along with him, to where the voice came from and it was Chanwoo, he was waving at her which she gave back with a small smile.

"I see smoke," Jimin said when he saw Jungkook huffing out from his nose. He stood up abruptly and left all of them there. "What the hell? Yah, Jungkook, come back here. We haven't finished talking yet!" He turned around to Heesun and glared at her, again, "We don't have anything to talk about," and made a dramatic exit.

"Maknae's being sassy, again," Taehyung stated as he was continuing to eat. "Hee," Bambam asked, "What happened? Was Jungkook jealous, or something?" Heesun shrugged and played with her food. She really had no idea. Ever since that cough from this morning, Jungkook didn't really spoke a word to her. He just walked past her with a glare on his face. He looked like he was on his daily period, or something.

"Well," Bambam continued, "Who were you talking to this morning, Hee?" Heesun honestly answered, "It was a friend somewhat." He eyed her, "Girl or guy?"

"Wait, Kunpi, how can you be so sure that she was talking to someone?" Jimin asked him. "She was late for first period and that's something that had never happened before." Jimin nodded, felt like it is accurate and gestured Bambam to continue. The boy turned back to the girl as she gulped, "Guy." Bambam straightened his back with a victory smile on his face, "I knew it," which made Heesun curious, "What?" Bambam just wanted to face his palm because of his best friend's stupidity, "Hee think about it: What happens to a boy when he sees the girl he loves with another guy and they’re flirting each other?"

Heesun was taken aback, "We weren't flirting!" Then it hit her so she pulled out her phone and sent a message to Jungkook.

To: International Playboy
Freaking talk to me!
It's not like I can guess what's on your mind, or some !
I'm not cheating on you so stop being jealous.

And then some seconds later, a shout can be heard from the other side of the cafeteria, "I'm not jealous!" making all of the people in the cafeteria look at his direction. Jungkook immediately ran out of the cafeteria right when he met eyes with Heesun.

"Yeah, right. He's not," Haeun chuckled and turned to the other girl, "What're you going to do now?" Heesun shrugged as she was texting another message to Jungkook. "I say we beat him," Taehyung suddenly proposed, earning random hits from the three people in front of him. Jimin slapped his face. Haeun slapped his arm. And Bambam wiped something on his arm, opposite the side where Haeun slapped, making Taehyung over react, "What the hell did you just wipe on me?!" Bambam then answered with a serious face, "My faith in humanity."

To: International Playboy
We can talk later. How about we eat lunch at the rooftop?
Just don't bring the sweets with you; I want your awkward self more. It feels like I'm with Jin oppa, or something, lol.
Come, alright? I love you, remember that.

 

~~~~

 

Classroom.

"Kim Heesun," the teacher called, making the said student snap out of her daze. Heesun blinked many times before asking, "Yes, ma'am?" Their Mathematics teacher crossed her arms over her chest, "Would you please answer the second question on the board, Miss Kim?" The girl's eyes widened and stared at her book, asking Bambam, "Where the hell is that?" The boy sighed and gave her his book, "Use mine." Once she grabbed the book and stared at it, she whined, "But I don't know how to answer this--"

"Miss Kim, I am waiting."

"Then wait yourself to death," Heesun muttered under her breath, making Haeun from her other side, let out a little laugh, "Hee, if you don't hurry your up, you might face yourself to death," and whispered to the other girl's ear. Heesun shivered in fear and stood up from her seat to walk towards the whiteboard without any book with her until someone came, "Ma'am, may I excuse Kim Heesun?"

Heesun had a little party in her insides. The teacher sighed as she was looking at Heesun who was half smiling and half looking like she had to let out her night soils, "Alright, Kim, you can go." She hopped in glee, making the other students laugh at her idiocity. The girl walked towards the door, meeting, "Oh, Jackson-ssi, you're here. What a surprise."

"Yeah, we need you in the gym. Pronto," Jackson said and grabbed the girl's wrist like his life depends on it, "And by the way, you can call me just oppa if you wouldn't mind. I'm friends with your brothers anyway." Heesun nodded, "Okay." How can this guy act like nothing had happened? Or so Heesun asked herself but just shrugged it off, asking herself if she needed his acting skills, she giggled.

Jackson noticed it and stopped in his tracks, turning around to face Heesun who was trailing behind him, "Why are you laughing all by yourself? You gone nuts, Hee?" and looked at her with a look that seemed like he was imitating JB's y face which is not. "But wait!" Heesun suddenly said, making Jackson stop walking again, "I need to text someone first."

"Okay, take your time." I love how he said that he was needed in the gym, pronto but she can take her time texting. I mean, with that being said, Heesun most immediately took out her phone and sent a message to someone who was somewhat important in the time being,

To: International Playboy
I think we need to postpone our lunch together for now.
The world needs me and the villain is out of its circuit.

Little did she know that Jungkook was going to have tantrums, again with Taehyung that doesn't have a clue about anything but one thing crossed his mind, since the boy was muttering things like Heesun's with a guy or some , Jungkook was jealous once again.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Jealous Kookie.
That's all I have to say.
I am so freaking lame.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 29, 2015