Twenty-two

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Operation Plan: Failed!

               

Heesun's Point of View

"What?! You fell in love with him?!"

I froze, not expecting that sudden sentence from Miyoung's mouth. I was talking to her through the phone and told her what happened yesterday so I just sat there stupidly shocked while my brothers are staring at me, wide-eyed.

"Hee, are you still there? Yah!" -MY

Taehyung was about to take a bite from his fresh toast,

"Are you listening to me?" -MY

Jin was tossing up an omelet, which almost froze on its own,

"Are you having a monologue there, perhaps?" -MY

and Namjoon was about to step inside the dining room,

"Hey, tell me! Did you really fell in love with Jungkook?" -Mi ing Young

"GOD, WHAT? KIM HEESUN?!" -my brothers

I pulled my hair in frusration, "Shut up!"

 

~~~~

 

School.

"There's a school festival?" Bambam nodded while reading the poster that was sticking on the bulletin board, "It will be prepared this week by the students and the students in Song Wan, which is you guys, have to help, too, for the Festival next week."

I nodded in understanding. "By the way, how's your journal going? You didn't forget to write something yesterday, right?" Bambam suddenly asked. "No," I shook my head, "Although while I was writing there was something banging inside my head and a little twerp of an oppa was bugging me so I couldn't concentrate."

He chuckled, "Was it Tae hyung?" I shook my head, again, and turned to the right where Bambam wasn't standing, "The person who's coming over."

"Sushi!" He was waving at me. I just glared at him and turned back at Bambam, "I hate him. I don't like him anymore." He gave me a doubting look, "Don't give me that. I know you still do, Miyoung noona even told me that you love him now."

Seriously, that unnie. I'll get her next time..

"Who's in love with who?" And then this guy. I turned to him and glared, "And you just have to show up?! Seriously, Jungkook-ssi, stop bugging me already!" I was about to make a dramatic exit but my so called, best friend grabbed my arm to make me stop walking. "What'd I do?" I heard Jungkook ask. "She's having a red tide. You know, girls," Bambam said.

It's true though. It's the time of the month, again. I'm beginning to be impatient and easily annoyed, again.

"Hey, my cousin, Kunpimook and Heesunie," a sudden familiar voice just called that I can't really guess who because I was facing my back to them. "What's happening to Heesun?" I guess it's-- "Haeun-ssi," Bambam called, "Can you take the patient back to her room? She's giving me problems, again." I gawked at Bambam, "Seriously?"

"Really," he said as Haeun was pulling me away from him, "Thank you, Haeun." She just smiled at him and me. I don't like this duo. It's giving me the creeps.

 

~~~~

 

Classroom.

Haeun and I are the only ones that are inside. "So I've thought of a way to make Yunseo stop her plan of imprisoning my father." I turned to her, "How?"

"I'm going to have you act like you got poisoned." My eyes widened, "You expect me to act?!" Haeun nodded, "It's the only way. Plus, it's not the only plan that I've thought of." My ears perked up in interest, "Tell me."

She nodded and looked around, trying to find if there was someone listening to us, "Alright. First, you'll have to act like you don't know anything and die in the little corner right there. Second, it's expected that I'll have a little talk with Yunseo so I'll ask Bambam to follow us and record everything that she has to say

because I know that even if I obey her orders, she won't keep her promise." I like this unnie, she's smart. "So in the last part, you'll have to make a dramatic entrance with the tape recorder in your hands."

"Ah, I like that, though I have one question."

"What?"

"Why does it have to be Bambam?"

"Because you'll be in the clinic at the time being, Heesunie pabo," she knocked a little sense in my head. That hurt actually. I pouted, "Does he know?" She nodded, "I've already told him but I didn't bother tell my cousin, Jimin sunbae, or even your brother. I've come into a conclusion that they're lousy actors."

I giggled, "As expected of Song Wan High's top student! You're intelligence is no doubt." Really though. "It's nothing really," she acted like she was humble. Acted, lol. "When are we going to do it by the way?"

"This lunch break."

 

~~~~

 

               

Narrator's Point of View

Time flew fast and it's already lunch break. The two girls who had the plan right inside of their hands. Bambam wasn't in the cafeteria, he was still in the room waiting for their cue and place of where Haeun will have a talk with the antagonist.

"Thanks, Haeunie," Heesun smiled and sat peacefully on the chair. The other girl walked away to buy their food. Their place was far from where the boys' place.

Having known about Haeun's story, the boys weren't sure if they were to still trust her. Especially, her cousin, Jungkook was having doubts.

From: Short ab-ed man
Where's Bambam?
Why isn't he here yet?

Heesun, because of her nervousness, she jumped from her seat when she received the sudden message from Jimin.

To: Short ab-ed man
He did a favor for me.
He also told me that he's going to eat alone for now.

But really, Heesun hopes that Bambam could eat after this mess.

To: Intruder in S.Korea
Have you eaten already?
I'm going to get worried if you won't.

From: Intuder in S.Korea
D'aww, I'm touched, this is the first time that you ever get worried for me.
Not yet though, you expect me to eat in the middle of waiting?

Heesun sent a little 'yes' and a sentence of how stupid her best friend is.

Meanwhile, before all of that happened, Haeun was in the middle of fiddling with her and Heesun's food. Once she bought the drinks, she looked around to find the person who forced her to do this and there she was, looking back at her with a smug smile. Haeun nodded at Yunseo and pulled something from her skirt's pocket.

It was a small bottle. Yunseo had a victory smile once she saw that and continued to watch her every move. Finally, that nosy girl is out of the way, or so she thought. Haeun doesn't really know Yunseo's intention of doing this. She just met Heesun ever since she transferred.

For the record, Heesun never even knew Yunseo before that little talk that she had with the girl from the other chapter. Well, that happened, we don't have anything to do here anymore.

Feeling a little hesitant, Haeun poured the bottle's content into the cup of juice. It wasn't really the venom like what Heesun thought before, it's just water that had food coloring on it. Heesun, on the other hand, was pretending like she has no clue of what's going on. She feels Yunseo's stares piercing to her head, making a hole on it. While for the boys, they were also watching Haeun.

This wasn't part of the plan! Or so Heesun thought when she glanced at them, they shouldn't be looking!

Haeun finally came and giving Heesun a warm smile as she pushed her tray towards her. The younger was smiling, too, knew what she was supposed to do next. She held the cup with her hands and was about to take a sip before it was snatched away from her. She looked up, wide-eyed, to see Jungkook drinking it,

"Jungkook-ssi, what the hell are you doing?"

Think of it as plan: failed.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Wae, Jungkook?!
WAE?!

 

 

 

Updated:
May 21, 2015