Six

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Confessions

 

Heesun's Point of View

Here I am, on my way to the school's auditorium. Someone said that the students who were said to transfer to Hang San will go there to have the meeting/announcement somewhat.

I was walking silently inside the room until I saw a familiar short figure near from where I was, "Zimin!" He turned to me then smiled. I ran towards his place and sat beside him, "Pretty surprising how you get to transfer." He gave me a funny look, "Same goes to you, too." I sighed lightly with a small smile.

"Huh?" he said with his eyebrows furrowed, "Why are you smiling? Is there someone threatening you?" What the actual-- "No, you idiot of an oppa. I was talking to Jungkook-ssi a while earlier. He encouraged me to smile more." Jimin went silent, which made me confused, "Hee, about that thing I needed to tell you the other day...

I...”

"Good afternoon, students."

"God, dang it!" Jimin whined. "It's okay," I gave him a pat on the shoulder, "You can tell me later when we get home," and gave him a smile. This oppa better be, I'm really curious on what he wants to say.

"Alright. For no further-a-do," our principal, Mr. Lee, continued to say, "You're stay in Hang San High is for exactly one month." The students here in the auditorium, including me, were shocked. "I'm sorry to say but you need it to do us a report on how you all got along with the students there, everything that you all have done and everyone that you all have met."

A teacher approached me and gave me a thick journal notebook. It was pretty. "Can I have another one please?" The teacher looked at me sternly, "No." Okay. Jimin snickered beside me so I elbowed him.

"We are distributing you all notebooks for you to write on your report. That would be all. So, does anyone have a question?" Everybody in the room looked at each other. No one dared to speak 'til one student raised his hand. "Yes?"

He stood up. And luckily, he's a he! He spoke through a microphone. The auditorium is pretty big you see. "Mr. Lee, would you mind telling us the reason why we are doing reports?" All of us were taken aback. I mean, talk about being bold. This dude had balls, lots of 'em.

"Well if you students don't mind." And for some reason, they all listened intently. Guess that not only one person was curious. Congratulations to him then. "Hang San High's principal and I are into a small conflict... We're fighting about who has the great students in the school they're holding.."

Why does it seem like he's lying?

"But you don't have to worry about it! All you have to do is just to write a report about your days there," Mr. Lee smiled like there's no problem at all. I like this guy to be honest. Not in a sugar daddy like, though. It's because he sees problems like their nothing. It's like he's always positive. I want to have a husband like him.

Again, I don’t like him in a sugar daddy way.

"More questions?" He added. This seems kind of fun. Another one raised his hand. He stood up, but unluckily, it's not a he anymore. I got to stop doing this.

She asked, "Just another curious question, sir." Mr. Lee nodded, assuring her that all questions are welcome. Can I ask him if he had a son, then? xD "Is it alright if a student in Song Wan High was to date a student in Hang San High?" Everyone anticipated Mr. Lee's answer.

He had this serious look on his face, which made the girl who asked him to slowly sit on her seat, "Again, I'm sorry to say this but all of you are not allowed. Not until me and Ms. Seo had cleared the misunderstanding between us."

I was cool at first but why do I suddenly feel disappointed about this?

 

~~~~

 

Hallways.

"What's the thing you're supposed to tell me?" I asked Jimin, breaking the silence between us. We were dismissed in the meeting and Mr. Lee gladly told us to have a good day in Hang San High, which is nice. "Oh, that," Jimin said.

I was waiting for him to speak while I was staring at the Journal notebook they gave us. I looked at Jimin's it was in the color of Brown. Mine was colored Red. I remembered when Jungkook asked me if I liked this color. I wondered why though. But meh.

"Is it alright if I tell you now? It's too much of an out of the blue statement," Jimin smiled at me nervously. I nodded at him, making him start talking, "I like you."

"You like me? Oh, ok-- Wait, what the ?!"

"Don't curse at me! You made me do it!"

"What the hell?! I never knew that was what you're going to say!"

"Don't shout at me! It makes me more nervous!"

"Okay...”

We stood there in silence. Good thing that all of the other students here already left. Or else, we could've made a scene. "I don't know what to say.." I said and Jimin just had to freaking respond, "But you just said something." I glared at him, "Shut up for a while, would you? I am trying to think here." He smiled at me bitterly,

"What's there to think about when you don't even have feelings for me?"

I stared at him, feeling sorry but that would be mean. "I'm sorry." I really said it.. "Don't be. You didn't do anything wrong." And yeah, curiosity kills, "But mind if I ask what you liked about me?" I made a silly face, "Am I really that pretty?"

He rubbed the expression off of my face, "That's a one and I'm not really sure though. Just thought of the conclusion that I liked you." Ain't that confusing? "I don't get it. I don't even get what I don't get."

Jimin ruffled my hair, "Don't worry about it, I tell you. You'll just get a headache." I whined, "I'm already having one. Plus, that's not the thing I'm worrying about. I'm worrying about how do you feel when you like someone."

Call me innocent, or what not. I've never fell in love with someone before.

"Are you telling me that you've never liked someone before? I thought you told me that your first love was Kunpi?" I gawked at Jimin, "That was a joke and I was a child back then."

He nodded then smiled at me, making his eyes into a thin straight line, "So, Hee." I looked at him. "Do I have a chance, or?" I looked at him, blankly, "What?" He looked stupid, I mean, oh, what the heck, "Why do I have to fall in love with a person like you?"

"No, seriously. What do you mean?"

"Do I have a chance to be your boyfriend?"

"Oh, that.. You do know Jin oppa, Namjoon oppa and Taehyung oppa, right?"

"Oh, yeah.. Let's go home?"

I giggled and accepted his invitation.

 

~~~~

 

Home.

"What are you guys doing?" All three of them turned to me from the center table. Like there was something really interesting on it. These three guys shook their heads.

I titled my head to the side when I saw one of them, which was Taehyung, took the thing behind him, "Is that a new o magazine?" I think I got him offended, haha, "No, it's not, Heesunie pabo! It's the new anime I'm interested in." odded my head while laughing a little.

"Oh, yeah. I've got news for the three of you if you guys are interested," I said but I had to say something that I took notice just now, "Jin oppa, you're here. Welcome back." Not that I'm happy and all. "It's nice to be back," he said.

Jin oppa, you see, had been doing/going something/somewhere these past few weeks, leaving just Namjoon and I here in the house. I actually asked him once if he's doing drugs, or something. So I think that I got him offended since he cried for a week. After that incident, he left home and came back, which was this time. Namjoon told me that he was upset because of me, that’s why he left. Turned out that he had a job in some cafe.

"Enough with the chit-chat! Hee, what do you want to say?" Namjoon suddenly said. I sighed at how impatient he is and said it directly, "Jimin oppa confessed to me."

"Mworago?!" All three of them were completely surprised. Namjoon had this very retarded, shocked look on his face with his mouth opened wide. Jin had his eyes wide open while his mouth was making a lowercased letter 'o'. And of course, Taehyung, he was standing up, in front of me; his eyes were like about to pop out of his eye sockets. While me, I was just standing there, ready to laugh at them, (The Kim Family, ladies and gentlemen) until Taehyung shook me by the shoulder.

"What?! Seriously! Tell me that you're joking! Are you making up stories, or what?! There's no way that Jiminie will like you!" Ain't that mean? "What the heck, oppa?! It just happened! Blame him for liking me, it's not my fault."

"Oh...” Taehyung miserably hung down his shoulders while walking towards the other two, who looked like they were out casted,

"Hyung, what about Kook?" -Taehyung

"Why are you asking us? You're the one closest to him!" -Namjoon

"Yeah, and you said that you'll plan a secret date for them." -Jin

Wait, what?

"You can just start doing it tomorrow." -Namjoon

"I can't do that. Jimin must be broken hearted at the moment." -Taehyung

"I doubt he is not. Hee's probably taken it easily but it won't change the conclusion that Jimin's probably sobbing his eyes out." -Jin

"Hyung has a point." -Namjoon

"Why are you always on the side comments?" -Taehyung

"I'm not the one who should be using the brains here." -Namjoon

"You don't even have one." -Taehyung

"Yah!" -Obviously Namjoon.

Taehyung turned around to face me, "Hee, there are no classes tomorrow, right?" I nodded. "Let's go somewhere!”

...

Wait, wh- wha- when, ho- What?

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Nope. Not saying anything.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 10, 2015