Thirteen

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Most Awaited Switch

 

Heesun's Point of View

It's finally a Friday but this is the day when we are supposed to switch schools.

"I'm going to miss you, Hee," Soojung sobbed while hugging me, "What the hell? Unnie get off of me!" I shook her off but she wouldn't budge. "No! Not until you tell me that you will miss me." I scoffed, "I won't say that until you admit to me that you're going to be married to Hoseok oppa."

"Ew. No. I don't want to be married to one of Jimin oppa's friends!" I chuckled. How would she talk bad about Jimin but still respect him? Like, how does she do it? "I won't miss you then." Soojung still whined, "No! Alright, I am going to be married to him. I met with his parents yesterday and they told me that their son's name was Hoseok!"

Haha! I knew it. I'll tell this to Jiminie oppar.

"I'll miss you, unnie," I hurriedly walked towards the door but I was held back by none other that Soojung, "What? I already obeyed you." She gave me a weird look, "There's something wrong with you. I admit the fact that I like it but it's uncomfortable seeing you nice."

Chuckling, I rolled my eyes, "This is who I really am." Soojung and Miyoung already knew about my past life, you see but they don't know anything about Bambam because I refused to tell them. "It's a boy, isn't it?" I smiled to myself, "Probably," I tried to talk away from her but she still held me back, asking the most ridiculous question ever.

"No way. You and Jungkook are dating?"

"WHAT?!"

"Hey, hey," Miyoung then went in the scene, "What's this I heard about you and Jungkook dating?" I glared at Soojung, "We're not." Then Jimin came from behind her, "You just rejected me the other day now you're dating that sissy maknae?!"

"Who're you calling sissy?!"

That was odd. The four of us looked around, trying to find where the voice came from then it hit me. I turned behind me, which was the outside, seeing a sissy Jungkook, "You were listening?!"

 

~~~~

 

"It was true, oppa?"

"What do you mean?"

"The marriage. Soojung unnie and Hoseok oppa are marrying each other."

"They are? Wow."

"Yeah. We need to stop the wedding."

Jimin eyed me. I just gave him a cheeky smile. He gave me a warm smile, "You're turning into your old self," and ruffled my hair. They keep on doing that, they're treating me like a dog. "I noticed that, too."

"Bambam did give you a 360 turn, no?" This oppa is exaggerating. "You making it seem like Kunpi oppa made me drunk."

"He did though."

"Well, that ."

All I knew was that my personality just changed.

(a/n: Don't mind this part. I don't understand it either, lol)

We were walking on the school grounds, heading to Hang San High. The teachers told us that we're having a small meeting with the students who were transferring to our school. And that's what we're doing now.

I didn't bother listen to the speech our principals were making because I was too busy giggling at their interactions. Mr. Lee kept on glancing on Ms. Seo as the time goes by while she would just glare at him for catching him look at her.

They're so cute, they suit each other.

"You do realize that those two are a married couple," Jimin suddenly said, making me give out a small gasp, "I didn't know," and giggled on my own. It is true that they're in a conflict since Mrs. Lee has become Ms. Seo. No wonder. "Heesun, listen to me." I turned to Jimin because he sounded serious. Not like I won't turn to him if he wasn't, it's just a matter of time, lol.

"Would you mind stop smiling a little when we get to Hang San?"

I looked at him, confused, "Why?" He scratched the back of his neck, "Well, not that I'm being over protective but I'm just worried about you with the boys there. Taehyung told me something about them." I didn't really understood what he's trying to say but I just nodded.

"You're smiling too brightly and some guys might ...."

What?

 

~~~~

 

'You're smiling too brightly and some guys might..'

Is there something wrong with my smile? I didn't hear the rest of his sentence; it was too noisy around our area. I guess I'll just ask him when I see him, again. If I ever do.

I was walking towards the classroom. The teachers said that the classroom that we had in Song Wan is still the same as in Hang San's. I'm in class 2-1. And I still can't find it.

"Kim Heesun-ssi!" I looked around to find where the voice was coming from until I saw someone waving at me. It was one of my classmates, "Have you find it?" I shook my head and bit my lips, looking around but was surprised when she held her hand out at me, "I am Choi Haeun. Would you mind if we would be friends?"

I stared at her hand for a moment. I can't believe that there are people like her still. I giggled, "I would mind," acting stern, "If you removed your glasses." She got more nervous, "What?" and held her glasses tightly.

I was taken aback by her action and held my hands in the air, "Alright. I ain't forcin' you." I grabbed her hand and ran to the classroom that I saw, which is ours, "C'mon, time is gold."

We finally made it into our room. The teacher that we had was a woman, she was pretty! "You guys that are from Song Wan, mind if you made a little introduction?" She declared, making the ten of us classmates groan a little. I don't know about Haeun though.

Good thing that she and I were on the last two people to be introduced. I scanned the whole classroom, looking at the students here. My classmate was right. There are a whole lot of good looking people here. No wonder Taehyungie and Jungkookie are studying here. Bambam though.

Until I caught someone winking at me, I looked at him in disgust. "He winked at you Heesun-ssi," I can see that Haeun-ssi. "Next!" I was startled at the woman's sudden voice; I looked at their direction, completely confused. "You're next, Heesun-ssi," my classmate said.

Oh. "Kim Heesun. 16 years old," I politely bowed, "My brother studies here. His name is Kim Taehyung, have you guys seen him?" I earned a slap on the shoulder by Haeun and a lot of devastated faces from the audience and my classmates. I looked at my classmates weirdly, "I thought you guys knew."

Some students laughed and giggled at my actions but my classmates were giving me weird looks. They don't know anything. Hehehe.

Next, the seats that we were assigned to sit on. We were individually seperated, some were seatmates. "Next, Heesunie. You can sit next to.." the teacher said and looked around the room, "Bambam." Are you cereal right neigh? "Bambam, please raise your hand."

I stared at the certain person that was named Bambam, wide-eyed. He smiled at me and wiggled his eyebrows as I was walking towards him.

"Haeun-ssi, you can sit next to Heesunie." At least I can get to sit next to Haeun. Though, why is this woman saying my name like we're buddies?

"What are you doing here?" I asked Bambam after sitting next to him. "Haven't I told you that I study here?" He answered. "That's not what I meant, you're supposed to be a senior, not a--"

"Shht!" The person that was sitting in front of me said that made me shut up. Bambam snickered. "Bambam-ssi, you shouldn't be chatting with the other students here. It's not break time yet." I was the one next to snicker when Bambam got lectured by a student.

"I repeated a year." Seriously? "We left. Remember?" Oh, yeah.

"Heesun-ssi." I turned to my left, seeing Haeun. "You know him?" I nodded at her question and smiled. "Are you a noona?" Bambam questioned Haeun. Are you kidding me? For a greeting, that's what he's asking? Haeun immediately shook her head, "I'm 17."

"Oh, really? That makes me your oppa then. Call me Kunpi oppa."

"Eh?!"

Well, isn't this adorable? Besides the soon-to-be-married couple, we have another OTP.

"Which reminds me, Haeun-ssi, just call me Heesunie. I'm practically younger than you," I declared, making Haeun a little relieved. This unnie is cute, "Okay.. Heesunie." I resisted myself from pinching her cheeks because that would be harassment.

"No fair! I asked you first," the guy beside me sulked, pouting. "Deal with it, oppa. She loves me more," I snickered. "I would be more comfortable if I just called you Bambam-ssi. I don't think that we're that close yet."

Bambam sulked even more. I won.

 

~~~~

 

Ms. Song, Bambam's homeroom teacher, or should I say our, told us that it was break time after four subject periods. He, Haeun and I were walking towards the cafeteria. As we got there, a whole lot of surprises approached.

Not just the fact that the cafeteria was huge, the food there are like a 5-star restaurant's, the table's were totally fancy but the fact that the room was packed with a lot of students.

"What is this? A restaurant is connected with the school? It's like the whole school is in here," I innocently asked Bambam, who laughed and pat my head. "The whole school is. There's even a second floor." Woah. "It's just that all high school levels have the same break hour."

Now that I think about it, Hang San is a lot different from Song Wan. Mr. Lee seemed like he was spoiling Ms. Seo. So the husband gave his all to his wife?

Until we both saw a bundle of students huddling over one table, in the middle of the cafeteria.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Who do you guys think are the students huddling over?
Is it some kind of idol or sumthin?
Was there an alien, louging in the cafeteria?
Lol that would be a mess,

"Just a normal day, a fellow green slimy alien sitting by the table,
his arms resting on the chairs, opening it wide like he wishes to fly.
The students were waving and giggling at him as they passed by.
And the alien was like, "Hey, girls? How's it shaking? Has it overflowed?"
And some of the girls there would faint.
Yeah, this alien is not your ordinary alien.
He was the star of the school and is much more cooler than your freezer."

I just made a fanfic about it, what is wrong with me?
We had Taehyung anyway. What's the need for it?
My gosh..
What's wrong with me?

 

 

Updated:
May 14, 2015