Twenty-eight

Why Do I Love You, Again?

Breaking up?

 

And beware for some Got7 and EXO. /wink

Heesun's Point of View

I gulped while I was staring at Jin's friend that was named Mark. He was looking back at me, like it was the most normal thing to do here in planet Earth. "Have we met before?" I asked. "We did," he answered making me shocked along with my two brothers, "You're Bambam's friend, right?" I nodded slowly, unable to grasp things correctly and fundamentally. Huh?

"I'm his friend, too. We're in a group called Got7," he continued showing a killer smile. Well, that made sense since Bambam did tell me something about this Got7 thingy which you speak. No wonder he didn't look like he'd fit in BTS. I am so mean. "It's a small world," I shrugged, "But how'd you know who I am?"

"He keeps these pictures of you in his phone. He seemed like a stalker of yours. We asked who you were then he said that you were his best friend. Is he?" I nodded at his question. If it seemed that way, then he is. I do have a boyfriend anyway. A boyfriend that has this hobby of ignoring me!

I unknowingly huffed remembering how he was acting this morning and even yesterday. Seemed like Taehyung saw it so he stated on my behalf, "My sis is having emotional problems and menstrual cramps at the moment so I hope that you wouldn't mind," which was not really helpful. Good thing, Mark understood, "Oh, okay. It's great meeting you, Heesun-ssi. Feel free to come back here any day that you want," smiled and left us three there.

Jin sat beside me and rubbed my back, "Having a relationship is hard, no?" Making Taehyung spat, "Stop stating it like you had one before, hyung." And Jin frowned, "Like you had someone confess to you in person." Taehyung held up a finger to protest but bent it down, knowing that he didn't have anything to say anymore. My brothers are idiots.

"Where's Minseok oppa?" I asked getting their attention away from each other. "He's on his break, why?" Jin answered as I sighed, "Oh, nothing. I just liked the brewed coffee that he makes instead of yours," and smiled sheepishly. He pouted, "You mean kid, you should love your brothers, not some other outsider that came out of nowhere."

"If that's what you call people like him, then what about Jungkook oppa?"

He averted his gaze to somewhere else and called someone over. I chuckled then turned to Taehyung, he was just silently looking at me with his signature duck face, "I wonder how long your relationship will last if this stays for long." I scoffed, "I actually ask myself that every night along with the question, 'what was the reason that I liked this person?'"

"A cup of coffee to my favorite dongsaeng," said a familiar voice with a tap of glass on our table. It was Minseok. I smiled a little and grabbed the cup, "Thank you," and happily took a sip of the coffee. "Are you having problems, again?" he asked and sat beside Taehyung. "She has a boyfriend," said Jin and Tae continued, "And it's Jungkook." Minseok was shocked, "Really? Isn't that great? It's someone that your brothers know."

I frowned and stared at the mug, "Not. He's pretty hard to deal with if you asked me." He tapped his chin, "Well, I'm not really good with this kind of situations since I don't have a lover. How about I tell Baekhyun?" I giggled on my own, "That'll be more hopeless, oppa. Even Baek oppa can't handle Tae unnie. Their relationship is like a mother and a son's." Since Tae unnie has some ahjumma traits in her. Calling her Tae unnie is like calling Taehyung in a very opposite way. I'm apparently making him gay. Rhymes, gull.

"What about Kris hyung?" -Jin

"No. That dragon wouldn't be smart enough to have one." -Min

"Chanyeol hyung?" -Tae

"Talk about helplessness." -Min

"Let's just stop this," I announced chuckling, "If there's no one that can help, then I'll just figure it out on my own. Thanks, though." Minseok stood up and pat my head, "I hope that you wouldn't always fight about useless things because that's where break ups start." I nodded and gave him a reassuring smile as he was walking away from us. I groaned, "What am I going to do?!"

"There, there," Jin was rubbing my back. I hung my head low, making my forehead rest on the table. The two of them started talking about things that I wasn't really interested in for some minutes until some familiar voice was speaking to them and the person speaking was just there right next to me, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Kookie!" -Tae fcking Hyung.

 

~~~~

 

Talk about awkward.

Jungkook and I are in the playground. He was sitting on one of the swings while I was on the top of the slide, watching how big clouds are formed. There was particularly no one there other than us. Jin and Taehyung left us, saying that they had important matters to be done so they went their separate ways, leaving the both of us here.

And we've been sitting here for like an hour or so.

"If you're not going to say anything, then," Jungkook started and stood up, making me startled and abruptly told him to wait. He stopped in his steps not minding to look at me. This is making me freaking lonely! I bit my lip before letting out the words that I never would've known that I will even say one day, "I missed you." I don't know if I would choke, cough, sneeze, fart or whatsoever. The only word missing was oppa.

He slowly turned around his neck and looked at me coldly, "Well, that's not my problem." This dude's making me nuts, "Dude, I don't know what problem really is but if it's needed, then I'm sorry. I apologize that I kicked your key of making offsprings. And I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that earlier," I sighed, "Look, I don't want to have a fight, alright? ... You're my first boyfriend and all.. I don't want it to end just like that.

It's also expected for you to have many past girlfriends of some sort so you had experiences, unlike me.. And I'm only a child, I accept the fact that I'm smart but that's only in academics. My knowledge for wisdom isn't that wide yet, I only know some.. so are we cool now?" I looked up from my toes, only to meet Jungkook's nose with mine, "Why are you so close--"

"Woah," he grabbed my hand that was about to push him off to stop me, I glanced at where in the world he was standing on and he was standing on the end part of the slide, making it seem as though we're in the same eye height, which we are not. I really wanted to push him because his stare was making me too conscious. "You wouldn't let me die, would you?" he asked chuckling, I felt his breathe. I pushed myself backwards, making him pout, "Your breathe stinks."

"No way!" he whined as I chuckled, "I won't forgive you then. Let's break up."

" you." I swear, this dude ate something sweet, again.

He laughed, "What? You do realize how my insides were jumping in happiness when I heard those words from you. So would you mind repeating it, again?" I shook my head furiously, feeling how my face was burning. And Captain Obvious just had to point it out, making me frown because of it. "I think that I have to video tape every little expression that you do when I say something sweet to you. It's a rare sight you see." Heh. "For what? Are you going to blackmail me?"

"Of course, not. I'll watch it before I go to bed so my brain will know what to show in my dreams."

Gosh, darn it.

"See, you're doing it, again," he pinched my cheeks, making it more red than it should be. I slapped his hand away and frowned when I took the chance to push him but failed since he got off the slide. Sighing, I got myself ready to go to the end of the slide with my hands in the air and as I was going sliding down, I said an unenthusiastic, "Wee," making the dude with me chuckle and ruffle my hair when I got off the slide.

"Why do I love you, again?" he momentarily asked. "That was what I was supposed to ask you," I responded. I noticed that it was already night and we were surrounded by the lights that were made by the post lamps around the park. It was pretty. Until I felt that I was being pulled over and some arms were wrapped around me, "I missed you, too."

There. We're back, again.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Yaay!
Okay.
Nope.

 

 

 

Updated:
May 25, 2015