Forty-one

Why Do I Love You, Again?

My Sushi

               

Narrator's Point of View

Minutes have passed after that little glass-crashing incident that have happened a moment before. Jungkook acted like it was nothing and gave his girlfriend a greeting hug after their 5-second staring contest. Jimin, on the other hand, felt that it would be awkward if he left Heesun alone there with Jungkook so he stayed.

And about now, Heesun was now wearing a white t-shirt. She took off the top part of the suit which leaves her the bottom part with suspenders on it. You understood that, right? She was fanning herself using a paper that came out of nowhere while watching her boyfriend right there in front of her. Doing something that I don't want to write here. Jimin was still there beside her, judging her so hard, "You do realize that he's ignoring you now."

The girl sighed, "I know that. Why does he have to do that anyway? When I'm supposedly the one who should." Jimin shrugged, "Probably because you lied to him." Heesun pouted as he shook his head "No, Hee. That's not going to work at all."

"Well, fine!" Heesun abruptly stood up and walked towards the other characters in this story. Once she went back to where Haeun, Bambam and her brother, Taehyung walked away from them the moment they made eye contact. Heesun frowned as she watched his figure getting smaller and smaller, "Just what is his problem?"

"More like," Haeun came beside her and hung her shoulder around the younger, "What's his problem?" while looking at the direction where Jungkook is located. Heesun did the same, "I don't know anymore."

"I can see that your boyfriend is dressed like a reaper," Bambam stated, looking at the said boy. "Huh?" Haeun said innocently, "I don't see Jungkook anywhere. All I can see is that big space in the middle of the dance floor." Bambam couldn't seem to understand what she said, making her sigh in dissatisfaction, "Hee," turning back to the other girl,

"You should be more careful at times like this. There could be a ghost aggressively break dancing beside you right now and you have no idea."

Getting her joke, Bambam laughed while Heesun scoffed, "Guys, stop that. It might come true." She turned to where Jungkook was, and there he is, freaking break dancing with all him might while wearing a freaking brown bathrobe. Nothing's wrong and weird at all. As she stated,

"My boyfriend is so handsome, looking all invisible and ," making the two people beside her muffle in laughter. The person that they were talking about apparently walked towards them, panting really hard like a little puppy, "Hi, guys." Heesun was only looking at him.

"Huh? Haeun-ah, do you hear something?"

"Yeah, it sounds like Kook but I don't see him."

"Is he scaring us, or something?"

"What? He isn't dead!"

"Then why do we hear him all of a sudden when he's not here?"

"Uh, what are you guys talking about?" asked Jungkook, who was totally confused at the moment, making the duo screech in 'fear' and run away, 'terrified'. Not before Bambam saying, "Hee, we'll leave! Take care of that boyfriend of yours!" Leaving the said girl speechless and can't even move.

What a way to leave the lovers alone.

"Hi, Sushi. What are you doing?" Jungkook asked her, looking like there was no problem at all. Heesun felt baffled and sighed, "Oh, nothing," looking elsewhere, "Just converting carbon dioxide to oxygen." Looks like Jungkook was dumb-- I mean, too innocent, "How do you do that?!" Making Heesun look at him weirdly, "Breathing," He realized, "Oh. Well, see you later, Hee."

He gave her a small smile and was about to walk away when Heesun pulled him back, unknowingly. "Uhm, Hee?"

"Don't you think that we have something to talk about?"

 

~~~~

 

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"Hypothetically speaking, I am not really ignoring you. I just wanted to keep things straight in my mind so I don't want to talk to you for a while. You know why? It's simply because I get easily uncanny when I get close you, Heesun."

"You can at least tell me what your problem is."

Taehyung sighed at his sister's stubbornness. He looked at her sternly, "No. Although I have something to tell you." Heesun became curious as she made her ear get closer to Taehyung to hear clearly what he was about to say in this noisy place, "I have a feeling that Jungkook is starting to distrust you." Yeah, just heard about it, or so Heesun would've think. "There's no doubt that he'll think of breaking up with you."

Heesun gulped at the blunt statement, coming from her brother. "And another thing, I have a little quiz for you," he continued, making the child groan inwardly, "Just a little quiz wouldn't hurt, Hee.

So, it's about a boy somewhat." Heesun nodded, gesturing her brother to go on. "He's cute, he's tall, he's got gorgeous eyes and a stunning smile," she gawked at him, thinking if he got gender issues, or not, "Don't think wrong things, Hee. Speaking of think, what about it? I didn't say a name but some 'he' popped into your head, didn't he?"

Then it hit her. Taehyung was right. That he did pop into her head and that certain 'he' was her one and only boyfriend. It was Jungkook.

Taehyung studied his sister's face, looking like she was astonished with a flushed, bright red face like that. It was pure evidence that she was sincere with him. He sighed in relief, knowing that the things that Jungkook was telling him a while ago, about Heesun and Chanwoo, wasn't true. Of course, Heesun wouldn't do something like that. She was too innocent.

"So, tell me," Taehyung held both of her shoulders, staring into her soul-- eyes, "Who was the dude that you thought of?" then afterwards, lifting his gaze towards the black, circular thing that was popping out from the side of the table that they were sitting by. Heesun whispered, ".. Jungkook."

"What? Heesun, I couldn't hear you," Taehyung teased, not taking his gaze away the thing that seemed like a head. The younger sighed, feeling passive, "Jungkook."

"What? Again, please."

"Jungkook! ing dammit!"

Taehyung snickered, once he saw the head gone up, revealing his face. It was his maknae. And it seemed like Heesun saw him, too, since she was burning red. Taehyung gave her a pat on the head, "That's it for today. I'll take my leave," and stood up to walk away from the two, not even minding his sister's shouts at him to come back.

Heesun gave the other boy a judging look, "Say, might telling me why you're dressed as a grim reaper?" Jungkook sat on the chair that was across her, "Because I am here to eat away your happiness." She chuckled in a sarcastic manner, "You will starve."

"Aw, are you not happy, Sushi? Then how about I make you happy?"

"You can't make someone happy; you're not a Nutella jar."

Heesun glared at the boy. "Sushi, you have no right to glare at me like that, I am older than you," Jungkook stood up and went closer to her, "Plus, you have something to tell me, right?"

She scoffed in disbelief. How could he even say that now when he just walked away earlier, not telling her anything, when she proposed that they needed to talk? Heesun felt like punching someone right in the face at the moment. But the heck with it, "I'm sorry if I was too quiet earlier and didn't say a word. It's just that I wanted you to tell me what your problem is.

We were alright at the hotel then you became like this. I just don't understand you anymore, oppa. You're like, having this weird menstruation all the time. You should be more open from now on, to me, not to anyone else. Like what you did earlier, you don't even know who you were talking to yet you're still blabbering things with all your might. Oppa, I think--"

Which made Heesun shut up, Jungkook suddenly place the rabbit head on her and took a closer look, "Yup, you do look prettier in this, Hee." She whined, "Jungkook, what the hell are you doing?" and tried to remove the head but the boy would grab her hands with his to make her stop.

Jungkook then kissed the nose of the head (no not hers), "There. So no one will at least notice," and removed the head off of her, only to reveal her bright red face that was looking away. He snickered, "Why are you blushing?" She stuttered, "A-am not!" He pulled the girl for a little hug, making her alert.

"W-wait, what if someone notices?"

"Don't worry. I once told them that you confessed to me and added that I rejected you and put you to sisterzone."

Heesun pulled away from the hug and stared at Jungkook with a bored expression while Jungkook stared at her with a sheepish smile.

Too bad for him, Heesun was a black belter.

And the only thing that she could give him was a black eye.

Let's just hope that she won't.

 

~~~~

 

"I love how everyone that I know is in a relationship," Taehyung sighed on his own as he was staring on to a distance with Bambam beside him, looking at him weirdly, " And I'm just here like, I like that bonsai," as he caressed the leaves of the said tree, "That's a nice bonsai."

What's gotten into this hyung? Bambam would only think as he was continuing to look at Taehyung weirdly. He pushed the cup of ice cream towards his hyung, "Here, hyung," which was somehow unusual. Taehyung judged the black-colored ice cream, "What flavor is that?" Bambam looked at him seriously and answered right after a 5-second pause, "Death."

"Kunpi, you are terrifying me!" Bambam would only snicker at his hyung's pussiness. Then Jimin came along, making the other two startled by his appearance.

"Am I that scary that everyone that I approach reacts that way?" -Jimin

"No, Jimin. You're that ugly to the extent that it's scary." -Taehyung.

Jimin frowned at Taehyung while Bambam received a text message, "Jackson hyung is calling me, I need to leave, hyung!" He said and quickly made his way towards the door. Taehyung nodded, "Bye!" while watching the struggling boy as he was running. Bambam didn't forget to greet his best friend a good bye while Heesun was just looking at him, not saying anything, frowning, "I hope you won't ever come back!" Bambam laughed and stuck his tongue out which made Heesun more furious.

"What happened to those two?" Jimin would ask Taehyung as they were watching the youngsters like how grandparents watch their grandchildren. Taehyung shrugged, "Kunpi probably sent something disgusting to Heesun, again," and thought of something worse that could happen, "Or maybe pranked her by using the rabbit mascot that she's wearing." Jimin had his mouth into a small 'o' shape in understanding, "That's why Heesun took off her top."

"Why?"

"There was a centipede inside."

...

 

Though, it was a night to remember.

 

 

 


Author's Note:

I have nothing to say here, too.

 

 

Updated:
June 5, 2015